Her Service Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lamb2001
lamb2001
55 Followers

Levi groaned "I wish you would straighten the rest of me. I'm wrecked!"

Gwen kissed him lightly, merely brushing his lips, and then slumped down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. Her voice dripped with faux concern, "Oh, poor baby. Then this was too much for you? Perhaps we shouldn't have done this?"

He sat up to attention. "Hell, no! I loved every minute of it!" He quickly leaned into her and began kissing across her face and neck. She purred, and tilted her lips up to him.

And Levi leaned into a long, passionate kiss with Gwen, his wife of 19 years.

When they broke, he was all sputtering earnestness. "Seriously, sweetie, that was amazing! You were..., you were everything. A veritable Venus! So, so hot. I can't believe how well you played me. I feel so good, so free in a way, so, well... owned by you, really. It's more than I can put into words, but I'm just beyond grateful "

He paused and stared with adoration, gathering himself. "Thank you... I love you so, so much."

She smiled and gently placed a finger over his mouth. "Ok. I get it." Lifting both arms, she gently cupped his face with both hands, and looked deeply into him, "I love you too. Very, very much."

Pulling him down again, they resumed necking, with a series of soulful kisses. He sighed when she eventually pulled away to settle onto her belly. And then he resumed his paean.

"Really, I mean it. You were fantastic. And what you were saying there toward the end, about how much I desire you. Oh god, you completely got it. And you're right, I do. Daily. It's excruciating at times, but it's how I feel. You are my muse. And you are my torment."

She beamed. "Thank you, Sweetheart. I like that, kinda poetic. And, you're right. I think I am, at long last, getting it, as you like to say. I'd say, I'm getting lots of things. It actually makes me feel a little closer to you. I've got a much better idea why you've been hinting at this, for all these years."

They kissed once more, and then lay entwined and spooned, his hands finally permitted to caress her breasts over her robe. Flooded with wonder, Levi replayed her domination of him in his mind. "That 'Mark of Gwen' thing was outrageous. Completely blew me away. Where did you get that idea from? That wasn't in any of the emails."

With contented pride, she declared "Yeah, that was pure in-the-moment inspiration. It just came to me when I saw how wet and ruddy you were, and how horny and possessed you looked." She reached down and took a quick yank on the dangling ribbon, "I still got you pretty wound up now, huh?"

"Believe it. I could use a little finishing off, if you wouldn't mind." And he swung himself over her reclining body, gently peeled the robe back over her shoulders, and began raining fervent kisses over her neck and upper back.

She sighed with pleasure, "Oohhh, that feels great. I like you this way. All properly motivated."

"You have no idea."

She mulled it over. "Oh, on the contrary. As I was just saying, I think I'm getting a pretty damn good idea how motivated you are right now. And I think I like it." With affirmed assurance, she delivered her dictum, "I've decided. We might be done role-playing, but I'm sticking with the plan. No cumming for you until I say so. And certainly not today."

He paused abruptly, thrown for a loop. He had expected to eventually release today, at least after her return. And he was aching like never before in his life. But then, he realized that her proclamation might carry a deeper significance.

Both hands now resting lightly on her lower back, he wondered aloud, "So...really? You mean, you actually liked doing this?"

"Um, yeah, dumbhead. Weren't you there today?" She looked up, noted his shocked state, and found herself displeased with his statued hands. Pulling herself up, she cleared her throat expectantly, and rolled her shoulders in front him. Knowing her as he did, the cue was obvious. He immediately peeled off her robe, steadied her recline, and began massaging her in earnest, starting with the usual sore spots in her shoulders, as she nestled deeper into the duvet.

She purred her approval, and then, eventually, continued, "Look, as you know, I was a bit put off at first, especially with your charade around those endless, vapid, self-serving emails!" Feigning a whiny voice, "'Please Miss Gwen, dominate me!'" she laughed. "That was insanely stupid. And seriously, then we can't even talk about it face to face? It all has to be done by email? So those evenings, lying in bed together as we're planning this thing, but pretending nothing's happening, you trying to ignore all my looks- what was that all about?"

"I've just...never been able to talk to you about this. And I know how you're uncomfortable with all this dominance stuff, how it runs against the way you see yourself. So, I guess I figured role-playing might make it easier- easier for you to be dominant, and easier for you to let me worship you. I just thought it would work better if we weren't ourselves. Besides, didn't it get kinda fun after a while- like we had this secret together?"

"I suppose, a little. I guess it was easier when the emails got a little playful sometimes. But I was too busy trying to get my head around the idea to enjoy it much. And then, really? I have to play your call girl mistress? Every man's fantasy, huh? I swear that little blond thing at the desk smirked when she handed me the envelope."

He shyly bit his lip, "Sorry about that. I guess I didn't think through some of the details."

She scoffed, "That's an understatement! Look, this was a real challenge for me. It wasn't easy for me to take control like that. You know how guilty I feel when it's all about me."

She suddenly grimaced, then sighed, as he rubbed through a particularly sore spot. "Oh yeah, right there. Now rub a little lower please." She considered, and then chose not to mention how she'd hesitated before entering the room today, unsure if she was either willing or able to dominate her husband.

"But then, you just kept sending emails. And offering more and more. I finally figured I might as well get something from all of this pestering." She beamed, "It wasn't very hard to negotiate you up, was it?"

He blushed again, "I suppose you really had the upper hand there."

"You mean have the upper hand." He smirked, nodded, and began rubbing circles into her lower back.

"Oh, that does feel good." She pondered, "But, to be fair, some of those links you sent were actually helpful; they took some of the pressure off, and gave me some good ideas."

"And, of course," she continued, "your 'final offer' was way too tempting to turn down. That sealed it. So I figured I had nothing to lose, and played along. So yeah, I've gotta admit I enjoyed this much more than I expected. I could totally do it again."

Levi shuttered, and began kneading his way up and down along her spine, taking pride when she quickly hummed. Shaking his head, "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you."

"Yeah, well, you might not always feel that way, my horny husband. Honestly, I didn't think I could, but I enjoyed having so much power. It felt somehow secure, like I totally have you. It was hilarious how it threw you every time I mentioned your 'wife.' I felt like I was stealing you from myself!"

"Well, you do have me. You've had me all along."

"Yeah, but this was a little different. It was kinda hot keeping you waiting- seeing what you'd do for me- how far I could push you."

His hands pilgrimaged up to caress her shoulders, before trailing gentle squeezes down her left arm. He was hanging on her every word, fearful of breaking the spell. "You can push me as far as you want to. I'm defenseless before you. Because I love it; I love being under your thumb."

She hummed at the phrase. "Yes, I could see that. And knowing you love it made it much easier. I don't think I've felt so desired in my life, or maybe at least not since we were first together. Besides, I have to admit, all that raw pleasure felt pretty damn good. In case you didn't notice, I had two pretty powerful orgasms there."

A lucid chord suddenly shot through her. Abruptly, Gwen pulled up on her elbows, and looked round at him, intently in the eyes. "I mean it. What I said earlier really goes. You better be careful what you wish for with this."

She playfully swiped at the top of his brow, "I've marked you as mine, and I might want to play 'Mark Levi' again, even soon. Besides, we have loads of time on our hands now, now that we have the house to ourselves. You've uncorked something in me; I don't feel so guilty anymore, and I could get used to having a personal sex slave."

She plopped back down, and continued in a melodic siren call, "With you in my thrall, you might find yourself doing all sorts of little bothersome things for me. So watch your email in the coming weeks; you might find a request for a role-play with you as my butler! And you'd better be good. I'll take no backtalk from my servants."

Levi froze. Sitting straight up on the bed on his knees, he stared at her in gleeful wonder. Her words were music to his ears, luring incantations to worship her. He swallowed, and found himself silently nodding slowly, love flooding through him. Was this still his fantasy? He wasn't sure. But in her play, he saw the goddess emerging. And in the face of that, what choice did he have? Or, really, did he even want? He was ready to serve her, at any fee. And in that moment, they locked eyes lovingly, and each comprehended that the other one knew.

Noting that he was again fully erect, Gwen's smirk wavered between sweet and cruel. "You really are easy."

Her inner chord thrummed louder, and she yielded to it. "Like you just said," she bounced her head, and sang out, "It's down to me, the change has come, you're under my thumb...."

She roared in laughter and rolled onto her side. Swiping a pinky across her pussy lips, she shook her head in amazement. "Look at this. All this talk is getting me wet again."

He jerked hopefully, "Really? Anything I can do for that?"

She smiled. "No, not now. I'm pretty sated for one day. We'll need to leave soon anyway, so we can get home to feed Candy." She was now on her side, facing him. "But first, we have the not-so-small-matter of resolving your 'fee,' or should we call it your 'service charge,'"

Resorting to a mock-lawyerly tone, she began counting off stipulations with successively raised fingers. "I believe our understanding was that, in exchange for this role-play session, you'll be:

One, completing all the laundry for the next two months, including putting all clothes back in their assigned closets and drawers;

Two, providing me with 25 full body massages, with oil, whenever I request;

and what was that last one again? Oh yes,

Three, submitting for my usage, one 'Get out of Jail Card,' thereby empowering me to be relieved of any one encounter with your mother, and which can be redeemed at any holiday or family gathering."

She beamed. "That last one is priceless!" Snapping her fingers, she settled back down, and extended the alternate arm for rubbing. "You may resume. I suppose this can count as the first of the 25."

Levi's grin was ear to ear. "Yes, Ma'am! I'm right on it." And with sudden renewed energy, he leaned over to the bedside table for the almond-scented oil which she had required him to bring, grabbing it from where he had left it when he unpacked in room 1870, several hours before.

lamb2001
lamb2001
55 Followers