Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend gives man the gentle domination that he craves.
6.2k words
4.15
76.8k
53

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I have read Literotica for a number of years but this is my first story. There are some autobiographical similarities between me and the main character and I but I have never partaken of any of these activities. Reason why I'm writing this is because well, most of the BDSM stories tend to be on the cruel side, with the dominant degrading the submissive and let's say BDSM is an equation of sorts. B & D attracts me. So does D/s. Not so much the S & M part. And I am reflecting that part of myself in the male character here. In my case a part of myself I've hidden for the longest time (and will gladly still hide) but which a part of me thinks I may have to embrace despite any squeamishness. I chose the name Fidelity for the female character because it's a girl's name and more important than that express what I believe to be the most important component of a romantic relationship, mainly fidelity and a I guess just as good word is loyalty.

I am writing this because so many stories that involve female dominance involve the male being a groveling little wimp, being pushed around, or even being cuckolded.

One thing I assure you, any girlfriend or wife of mine that tries to cuckold me won't be mine for long. In our macho culture, especially where I'm from, men are expected to be the big dogs and big pimps and everything else. I would argue that a man who is willing to let a woman take control for while is showing the ultimate display of masculinity and strength and it's why I'm turned off by all the videos and stories where the man is basically a little wimp bitch being bullied. Why the fuck would you let someone tie you up where you are totally at their fucking mercy if you don't trust them and they will abuse you?

I personally wouldn't and honestly I would want to be in a relationship that is at least 50/50. The idea of being someone's slave does not appeal to me and that whole cliché of Master/Mistress does not either. But because it's a unique perspective and differs from the norm it often doesn't show up in erotica. So I felt like it's a story that deserves to be told. Of a strong, confident man who has no intent of giving up any of that control or being abused being turned on by and more than happy to give over control to a woman for a little while

And I'd say it is an issue because even with the success of 50 Shades that in effect is just a BDSM reaffirmation of patriarchal societal gender roles and the men who are willing to let the female versions of Christian Gray take control are not afforded as much respect. And where this really becomes an issue is say, one partner in a marriage is non-vanilla, the other is very vanilla but goes along with the partner, or maybe even isn't but likes to win.

But they have kids and the have a divorce. Then the partner who initiated it is likely to have it used against them by the wife, be they the submissive or dominant partner and when up to 25% of the population of this country engages in non-vanilla activities they should not have something like this that has no bearing on what their actual character is used in them in family law courts across this country. And yet this is exactly what happens, and why people feel they need to hide it, and why people even in loving relationships won't tell their partners of their needs and that is just sad and needs to change.

So I have to write this anonymously and I don't know if I could have the courage to do here what my male character does, but I feel like it is a story that needs to be written because any true relationship where there is love no partner would find the other weird for expressing a desire and if reasonable out of love would help them explore that part of themselves. If there is actually love there anyway.

I read this site often so I see the cheap comments. In this case if you can't say anything nice here, say nothing at all

--------------------------------------------

Hello. I'm Lee. I was named after the great Southern general and my life has for the most part followed his example of nobility and grace. I am someone who has always been groomed for leadership and I am someone who always wanted power. I've never wanted power for power's sake. The perks have always attracted me but for me I've always wanted to do something with that power. Why have power if you aren't going to do something worthwhile with it? It's a waste of power and you should share it with someone who'll do something with it.

I don't like to take orders and I'm the kind of person who has always had to be self-employed simply because I need to be the leader and have always made a far better chief than Indian. I like being in control. I like being in charge. I like making the decisions. But there is some truth to the idea that with responsibility comes stress. And my high energy active as can be sometime but need to chillax other times works for me but many folks couldn't handle it. And seen I was a teenager I've had a hidden side to me. I desire to surrender control and let someone else guide me, the man who always has to be in charge and always be the big shot.

And for me, it is not a desire for degradation or anything like that. That actually turns me off. Why any man would let their partner disrespect them or break the marital vow I don't know. The abuse you often see in femdom stories and videos of things like chastity belts, and CBT, etc, have no appeal to me. I have no desire to be abused.

But being responsible all the time and also having learned at a young age you have to be because no one will look out for you like yourself has made me long to have one person I could trust to hand over the reins to, to let have control for a little while, knowing they could and instead of having to think and be responsible all the time while in their hands just be able to feel, just be able to experience. I feel like I need that spiritually and we all need balance. But of course, I'm a heterosexual male and the stereotypes of hetero men who let women take over are endless.

Women themselves often go by them.

And of course lack courage to talk about something so personal and taboo is hard to come by.

And I know how to control desire. I saw growing up how desire and inability to engage in self-control related to that desire almost cost the most powerful man in the world his power (Bill Clinton). So I've always had a prudish attitude towards sexuality even as I have harbored kinky desires of my own since middle school. It is the part of me I have always hid from but on some level I always knew at some point I'd have to overcome the fear and have courage and face my desires if I ever hoped to be a truly emotional healthy human being fully able of reaching my full potential.

And fortunately for me, I had the good fortune of having the most understanding partner to begin my journey with.

I had been dating Fidelity for a while. We both were falling deep and fast with each other. We had common interests, common goals, and everything. I was intoxicated by her presence and I could always tell when she looked at me how she got lost in me just looking into my eyes. I normally never jump the gun on anything but it seemed to me like she could be the one. When I was with her all was right with the world. Nothing would make me happier than spending my whole life in her arms.

But there was that secret. The hidden part of myself that had always been the source of such shame. That part of myself I told no one of because I have always feared what others think, especially since I've always wanted power and an important part of gaining, holding, and fending off challenges to power is maintaining the right image. But the relationship with Fidelity was moving so fast and I was falling so deep I realized I'd have to tell her because anyone who would truly love would love me fully for who I am, even something like this. I was afraid I might lose the relationship but I realized I had to take the plunge.

Fidelity and I were having dinner that night. It was actually an excellent meal. Shrimp, crawfish tails, potatoes marinated in crab boil. After dinner she had some wine and I drank some caramel whisky. We were having a great conversation on current events and then perhaps it was liquid courage taking effect but I decided to roll the dice and cross that Rubicon.

"Fidelity," I said.

"Yes, Lee," she replied.

"Darling, I have a secret I need to tell you and it's sort of out there" I told her, appearing as confident as I could in my presentation to her but trembling with fear on the inside.

"Lee," Fidelity began, "we have been seeing each other for only a little while but words cannot express how close I feel to you. I love you and you can tell me anything."

At this point I began thinking to myself that she says that now but what will she say when I tell her? But I realized there would be no stronger display of strength, no greater confirmation of my masculinity than to tell her, especially when most men who kept something like this hidden would waffle and hide and keep it from their significant other even as they paid a pro on the side to give them what they craved in their soul. But I decided to be a stronger man than they ever could be.

And so I told her everything. Every single kinky, non-vanilla, non-conventional detail. Fear gripped my heart and Black Velvet Caramel kept me talking. Makes sense when you consider Black Velvet Caramel is like drinking sex. But as I noticed I wasn't running her away, she listened as attentive as could be

"So Fidelity," I asked, "you don't think I'm weird do you?"

"Not at all darling" she replied.

"If anything, I respect you for being willing to tell me. A lot of men wouldn't have the courage to share this. They'd go out and hire some whore to explore this part of themselves and would try and keep it on the hush when if anything they should be willing to share this in a loving relationship." She continued

I didn't know what to think but at that point I changed the subject to beer, and in particular the homebrew she was making. At least she hadn't called me a freak and driven me way.

I didn't think anything of it and finished out the work week. At 11AM on Friday she called me and told me she wanted to bring me to her place for dinner. Said she was going to fix me a nice steak and even had some Glengoyne 10 year peatless Scotch for me to drink. I love malt whisky but I hate the taste of peat and peat smokes that are present in so many Scotches. And obviously Fidelity had remembered what I told her about my Scotch whisky preferences. I couldn't argue with this. Said she'd pick me up and to leave the car at work. I was looking forward to this night.

Because it's my business I can about do what the hell I want. I know I can park there over the weekend and so often do. I looked forward to it because I figured she was going to be my designated driver, get me liquored up, and have her way with me. And what man can argue with that?

So 5 came and I waited at the office. She got there at 5:30 looking as hot as ever. Before I left I fixed a drink of George Dickel Rye in the green bottle and Coke from my office wet bar. Dickel really is an underappreciated whisky brand in this country and their rye is the definition of excellence.

As it turns out she wasn't fixing me steak that night but I did have a steak that night. A damned fine steak too. And our bill at the restaurant was a three figure bill, aided in no small part by my ordering every expensive drink from the menu. I couldn't understand why Fidelity had given me such a wonderful treat.

'Fidelity." I asked.

"Yes, Lee my sweet darling," she responded.

"Why have you treated me like this tonight? You know I'm a modern man. I'm happy to let my woman take me out and pay the bill just as I take her out and pay the bill but we're at the nicest steakhouse in town and you've spent hundreds of dollars on me" I stated

"I'm just showing my appreciation for you," she retorted "because tonight is Lee Appreciation Night."

Lee Appreciation Night?

I could certainly live with that.

"And what does Lee Appreciation Night consist of sugar?" I asked.

"You'll see baby. And I can promise you a weekend you'll never forget," she replied.

I was beginning to really like this Lee Appreciation Night.

After I had my fill and was drunk as could be she took me home. I was flying on cloud nine. I couldn't imagine how this night could get better. I assumed she was taking me to her place to fuck her. We'd fucked before. All vanilla but still hot as hell. And for my part I was wishing every night was Lee Appreciation Night.

If every day could have been Lee Appreciation Day with Fidelity being this good to me I couldn't argue with it.

I really couldn't.

And I was ready to see what Fidelity meant by a weekend I would never forget. We got to her place and she escorted me in.

"Lee, honey" she cooed

"Yes Fidelity my darling", I replied

"I gotta go in my room to get something"

"Ok"

So she went into her room while I sat back and watched some South Park on the On Demand.

She came back in the room holding up what looked like a scarf and several pieces of pantyhose.

"Honey sugar babe", she said, "I have a surprise for you and I need to blindfold you so the surprise won't be ruined"

"Ok," I said.

This was starting to get really hot. And at this point the $50 steak dinner and the more expensive bar tab were both getting to my head. And goddamn she looked so beautiful. I was really in love with this woman. I hadn't told her yet but she was the first woman I'd ever been with that I saw as a future mother of my children.

I let her blindfold me with the scarf.

I heard her walk off and came back.

"Honey, I'm going to put a glass to your lips, please just sip it and keep doing it till you have finished it"

"Ok"

I could tell she was feeding me what tasted like soda but I knew liquor was in there. Tasted like Sweet Revenge Strawberry whiskey with some coke mixed in. It tasted like pure sexual desire. Tasted like pure sexual satisfaction. I couldn't complain. I figured this was all apart of her having her way with me. I drank it all down till it was finished. I could then hear her walk off.

I heard her walk back up

"Honey, please put your hands behind your back" she asked.

I complied. I felt a big of a tugging on my hands. I heard her walk off and then walk back.

I heard her then walk back and take my blindfold off.

"Honey, I want you to hug me" she told me.

I tried to but I found I couldn't move my hands from behind my back

"Oh I forgot to tell you" Fidelity told me, "I've tied your hands behind your back with some old stockings out of the hamper. "

This was a shocker. And I was starting to feel turned on. I could feel my little man starting to rise to attention

"Honey" she continued "I love you and I want what's best for you. I'm going to give you pleasure and make you happy like you've never been before this weekend. A lot of men can't handle that and I don't know if you can either. I've had to tie your hands and I'll have to tie you up further so you know that you can't escape. I'm in control this weekend. Give yourself up to me. Give up worry and just feel. I won't hurt you. I'm going to take good care of you. I'm going to make you wish I'd never untie you and keep you like this forever."

At this point I didn't know what to say. I've always wanted to be tied up by a hot girl but this took me by surprise. I was looking at he, admiring her beauty and testing my bonds.

"Now darling" she continued "while I decide what to do tonight I'm going to hogtie you with some old stockings. You can't escape a hogtie. And we're going to watch some TV. You laying on the floor hogtied and me on the sofa. You need to understand you're mine this weekend. "

"This is what Lee Appreciation Weekend is darling!" she exclaimed.

"I'm kidnapping you and making you my sex hostage. If you want me to stop now tell me. If you want me to keep doing what I'm doing tell me how much of a goddess I am" she continued

"Fidelity, you are the picture of beauty, a true goddess. I am so lucky to have you in my life" I replied.

With this, my darling Fidelity started beaming with a big smile on her face.

"You need to be hogtied so you know you can't escape. And while I have nothing to offer you this weekend but pleasure and freedom from your worries I'm going to have to gag you a lot including now. The pleasure might be so intense that you want to escape and scream for help. I have to make sure you can't. But I promise to make the gag pleasurable for you" she said, in the most sympathetic of voices.

I didn't know what to say. Seemed like a fantasy was coming true but still, she had me tied up. What if she didn't love me but was a crazy bitch and I was in a bad way? While I was thinking about that I saw her walk up to a drawer and pull out some pink duct tape. She then sauntered back up to me.

Fidelity began taking off the stocking from her leg. I notice she told me she tied my hands with stockings and yet she still had hers on. I wondered what she was doing with her stocking and then she started to bring it up to my mouth and she started running it under my nose. Her running it under my nose excited me. She has a great scent even in her stockings.

"I'm gagging you for your own good. I want you to know I planned this out several days ago. I wore these stockings today knowing they would be in your mouth keeping you quiet. I want you to taste me and think of me. I know this turns you on. Surrender to me darling. I'm going to make you happy this weekend" and with that she stuffed the first stocking in my mouth, took the other stocking off of her sexy leg and stuffed it in my mouth, and then pulled off a strip of the pink duct tape and put in on my mouth and then added several more pieces. She then kissed me over the duct tape. This was hot. Very hot.

"Honey, I just want you to know there is nothing more manly than a man who wears pink, and being gagged with pink duct tape over your mouth is even more manly" she cooed.

I didn't know what to think. But it seemed like my telling her my deepest and darkest fantasies had turned out better than I had feared.

I saw her walk off and come back with more stockings. She tied my angles together and then told me to lie on my stomach. I complied. She tied my wrists to my ankles. I was now hogtied on the floor. She walked over to the sofa and turned on TV. We watched a couple of episodes It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Several times she'd ask me how I liked the episode and when I tried talking with the gag on told me she couldn't hear me. That was hot.

A friend of mine called my phone and she answered. She told him I was tied up and I wouldn't be available for that night. He probably had no idea how literal that was.

This made me hot too.

After an hour of It's Always Sunny she came up to me and started talking

"I hope now you know you can't escape. And you won't scream for help either. You're going to be my pleasure prisoner this weekend. I'm going to make you so happy. Forget about your worries. Forget about all your responsibilities. Those belong to me this weekend. Just feel. Just experience. Live in the moment. Live for the pleasure I'm going to give you. You're not going to escape it. So embrace it instead."

She said this with a mixture of confidence and desire in her voice. This weekend I belonged to her.

"Darling, given all the pleasure I'm going to give you this weekend I want you to give me some too."

With that she took off her dress to reveal that she was wearing edible panties

"They're cherry flavored darling. You're going to eat that sweet cherry and then you're going to eat out MY sweet cherry. If you make me cum I'll make you cum. Fail to make me cum and you won't cum tonight and you'll be my ottoman till I decide I'm ready to go to sleep"

12