Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 02

Story Info
The gentle domination continues.
5.9k words
4.47
43.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second part of a multi-part story. It is probably better if you read the first part before this one. Don't read if you are uncomfortable with bondage or gentle femdom

*****

I slept well. So well in fact I woke up to find I was simply in Fidelity's bed and not tied up. I got up and walked into the note. She left me a note telling me to go ahead and bathe and freshen up before I came into the dining room. And this I did. It was so relaxing. I got freshened up and I went to the dining room to eat.

And Fidelity was as stunning as ever. I was already in love with this woman, the last night had made me love her more, and I love her more still looking at her now.

"Did you sleep well honey?" inquired Fidelity.

"Yes I did. Wanna know the truth, wish I could have smelled your aroma more." I replied.

"Aww, you're sweet. You have no idea how beautiful that makes me feel. You'll get your chance Lee. But before that comes I've got to give you another choice before breakfast. You are my sex hostage this weekend. I was able to untie you from the bed and let you freshen up because your car is at work. There's no way for you to escape unless you want to walk home unless you screamed enough that a neighbor came and you denied you wanted this. I still have a lot more ways to dominate you this weekend that you'll love. But there's something I have to ask you."

"Yes darling."

"After breakfast you're going to be my footstool for a while. I know you have a foot fetish. I'm doing it for you. And you'll be tied up and gagged so all you can do is experience. But before I'm doing that I'm thinking I want to suck you off. No pudding on your dick like last night. Just a good clean blowjob to start the day. But I want you to make a choice of whether you want the blowjob."

"Why wouldn't I want a blowjob?" I questioned, sort of shocked that she would think I wouldn't want her to suck me off.

"Well because it's breakfast time. Now, if you'll let me shackle you to the table while we eat I'll give you that blow job. If not as soon as we're done you're my bound and gagged footstool while I make morning calls. You're going to be that regardless, but perhaps you want to be sucked off." She started.

I didn't want to show it, but I was turned on by this

"So what do you want, darling?"

"Suck me off after breakfast."

"Good choice" she answered with a smile on her face.

She brought out long chains attached to what looked like fur cuffs. She walked over me. She cuffed each wrist and then cuffed it to the table.

"You'll have enough room to cut up your food and everything but this way you're stuck to the table till I decide to let you go. This is part of me being dominant. You should thank me that I'm letting you eat your own food rather than just tying your hands behind your back and feeding you at my pace rather than yours." she informed.

"Thank you for being so considerate sweetheart," I replied.

I could already feel the bulge growing down there. Fidelity had fixed a great breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, and even a waffle. We had a normal conversation that morning just as we always had whenever we had breakfast after a night together. She did steer the conversation to how I was enjoying this weekend so far and I told her the truth. I really was.

I had always thought that freedom in bondage was to be had and this weekend I had found it to be true. When she had me tied up I could only think of the experience. I was focused on her and the moment and not bills, or plans, or anything else. Even now I wasn't thinking of anything I had to do but rather how great that blowjob would be and because I do have a foot fetish how great her other plans sounded.

I ate like a horse. I was shackled to the table and couldn't get up so she got me seconds. And thirds. I ate my fill. Fidelity fixes a mean breakfast. When I got done I told her and she unshackled me and said "Alright, time for that blowjob."

I of course, wasn't going to argue. She said she had to go get something from the other room. She came back with a the roll of pink duct tape.

I looked at her inquisitively.

"Honey, you're my sex prisoner this weekend, remember? For the time being anything sexual or even sexy you do with me I'm going to have you tied up for. And I'm giving you this blowjob in the dining room."

I didn't resist. I didn't want to. She taped my hands behind my back. She taped my legs and stomach to the chair. Tape once again went over my mouth. Then she went to sucking. One thing Fidelity does well is give great blowjobs.

And soon enough I came, and came, and came.

She either really did love me or the taste of my cum.

I couldn't tell which.

After the blow job she untied my legs and led me into the living room, hands still taped behind my back in the pink duct tape. She brought the coffee table over to her recliner. She put several cushions on it. She then untaped my hands, told me to lie down on the cushions and proceeded to tie me to the coffee table. She went back in her room, brought back what looked like some worn stockings and stuffed them in my mouth. Again came out the pink tape to complete the gag. She started pressing her sexy feet on my taped mouth. I was in heaven. She made her morning phone calls. Some people asked about me. She told them again I was "tied up" so to speak. Made me horny to think about the literal meaning. I hoped it did for her too.

I found myself becoming intoxicated under her feet. I was becoming lost in her dominance and my love for her. After about an hour or so she stopped and got up. And then she began talking to me.

"Sugar bear, I'm going to ungag you and untie you from the table. I'm going to ungag you before I untie you because I'm ungagging you so you can lick and suck my feet. You told me a few nights ago this would turn you on. I want to make you happy. I'm going to tie your hands behind your back and I want you to make the choice of what I'll use."

I was so appreciative of this. I had always been afraid of telling a girl of this for fear I'd be laughed at, thought of as a freak, and God knows what else. But Fidelity was apparently accepting of this part of me and doing all she could to let me experience it and feel better about myself. I was beginning to understand how lucky I was to have her. Even more so because there are so many crazy bitches out there who once they had a guy tied up would start abusing him. I was more grateful for my Fidelity now than ever. She came up to me, as sexy as ever, took the tape off my mouth and then took the stockings out too.

"Darling?" Fidelity asked.

"Yes, my lady?"

"Do you want me to tie your hands behind your back with rope, or cuffs, or my stockings once again, or something else?"

"I like the way your stockings feel against my skin. Please use those. Especially since you're tying me up before licking and sucking your feet."

"Ok baby."

She went back to I guess her hamper and brought back some stockings. She untied me from the coffee table. She helped me up from the table. She tied my hands back behind my back with the stockings.

I was on the floor and she told me to start kissing her feet. So I did. I soon started licking them. She put her feet on my face and I licked. This was so hot. She soon stuck her foot in my mouth and I started sucking. I sucked every one of her toes too. All the while she kept running her fingers and hands through my hair telling me how much she loved me, and being as sweet as possible. I was so grateful to her for doing this for me. So many girls would have run off at my fantasies. But she was a real woman who was making them happen. With each passing moment I was falling further and further under her spell.

After about 45 minutes of intense foot worship she decided to give me a break.

"Would you like some coffee?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Ok. I'm not going to untie you for it but I will fix you some coffee and feed you it."

"Ok."

"Let me help you up and walk you into the dining room."

She did. She sat me back in the same chair I had breakfast in. She went to pull out more rope and tied me to it. She went and got her cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

"Where's my cup?" I asked

"Let me drink mine first darling. I want to talk to you for a while. One of the things I love about you is your voice but keeping you gagged all the time I don't get to hear it." She responded, playfully as could be.

"So does that mean you're not going to gag me again?"

"You told me you had fantasies of a beautiful woman tying you up and gagging you. I'm giving you what you want, darling. Because I love you and want to see you happy. And I can tell you have enjoyed this."

"I have."

"So tell me Lee, how have you felt about everything I've done to you since last night."

"Well Fidelity, when you tie someone up and gag them they can't go anywhere. Can't complain. I trust you or I wouldn't have let you tie me up. If I can indeed trust you to do this and know that I can let you do this knowing you'll let me go at some point and that you won't hurt me while in your power it'll be great for me. A time when I don't have to worry, when all I have to do is feel good and admire the woman who cares about me enough to do this for me. But a part of me is scared. Because what if you decide to misuse the power I've let you have."

"I won't. I love you Lee. I'm doing this for you. I've tied you up with my love. You're safe with me. You don't have to be afraid with me."

"I love you Fidelity. Thank you"

"So any other thoughts my darling?"

"Well, and I told you this at dinner this week. I've always had something of a foot fetish. I actually like the smell of worn women's heels and pumps. And I've always been ashamed and a bit disgusted by it. Because normal guys aren't supposed to be into this. But when you had me tied to the bed last night and put the high heel you'd work to work over my nose to put me to sleep, I was so happy then and there. I've always wanted a girl to do that but I've felt so ashamed. Because people think it's weird and think you're less manly for it."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of darling. And you're a very strong man for being willing to tell me. A lot of men have physical strength but when it comes to emotional strength or having the strength to have courage in the face of being laughed at they fall back in line with the crowd and stereotype. But you Lee my darling, showed more strength in telling me your needs than all the bodybuilders of this world combined. I'm proud of you for having that courage and you should be proud of yourself too."

"Thank you Fidelity, I love you."

"And I love you and I've just thought of a little surprise for you. I'll be right back."

She left me tied to the chair as she got up from the table and walked out of the room. She came back about a minute later with what looked to be a high heeled shoe. I saw her take it over to near the counter where she took the pot of coffee and started pouring it in the shoe. She then picked it up and started walking slowly towards me.

"Lee, remember how you told me that a pretty woman having you tied up and making you drink champagne out of her heels was a turn on for you?"

"Yes Fidelity."

"Well, we'll do that eventually this weekend. But right now you need coffee darling. I want you to just think of where you are. A pretty girl that you're in love with and that you trust and who has kept you tied up for most of the time last night and who has for the most part kept you gagged, either with her panties or her stockings, has you tied up in the dining room, and she's now going to make you drink coffee out of her high heels till the last drop. Think of how lucky you are to have me and be where you are. Think of how many men wish they could be tied to that chair you're in right now."

And with that Fidelity started feeding me the coffee. I was glad she had let it cool off so it wasn't scalding but was instead a comforting warm. And she was right. This was turning me on. I was so lucky to have her. I sort of wished it was one of those drinkable soups or something like Spaghetti-os. But I was living in the moment. This weekend as her sex prisoner had been fun so far. I wondered what she had in store next.

And what was coming next I was not prepared for.

"Darling, I have some errands I have to run for tonight. Both just groceries and for some things I have planned for us. Now I read up on it and you're not supposed to leave someone alone tied up. Even if you leave them tied up alone you should stay in the building at least in case there's an emergency and they need to get out. But I'm not untying you for shopping. So I want to know, do you want me to get a friend to come babysit you while I'm gone or do I take you with me?"

I have had and do have fantasies about being tied up by multiple women and I guess what you'd call double domme scenes but fear of embarrassment came over me again. She loved me. Her friends not so much perhaps. And I had never told her about this part of the fantasies because of our relationship. I was think about embarrassment and so decided to answer.

"Fidelity darling, take me with you."

You could see her beam and smile.

"Ok darling, Now I'm not going to leave you in the trunk or anything like that. You'll be tied up on the backseat. I am going to gag you because we're going to be out on the town and I can't have you making noise. Plus I know you'll be turned on. I won't be in the stores long and I'll leave the car on so you can have climate control while I'm shopping and music. Any CD in particular you want to listen to?"

"That Duke Ellington album should be just fine, honey."

"Ok darling. Now I would give you a choice of gags but because you'll be out in the car and because I've got another special surprise for you I'm going to have to use a ball gag on you. I bought a special one with an air hole so that you can still breathe through your mouth."

"Thank you darling."

She went into the other room and came back with the ball gag. She fastened it into my mouth while she went off into her room to change. She came back in a totally new outfit. She looked sexy as hell.

"Lee darling, I want you to know these pumps I'm wearing will be over your nose before the end of the night."

I groaned satisfaction at that into my gag.

She led me into the car, hands still tied behind my back with her pantyhose. She took another piece of what looked like worn pantyhose to tie my legs together. I was sort of hoping for a hogtie but then again that would have made me easier to see in the back. She went back into her place to lock up and then came back with a high heel.

"Baby, I want this to be a ride you never forget. This is the other shoe I wore to work yesterday. I'm going to be tying it to your head with another piece of pantyhose. It's why I needed to gag you with something that would keep you quiet but let you breathe, and the ring gag would have caused you to drool too much. And I'm blindfolding you too."

And with that she unrolled a scarf and tied it over my eyes.

"You are tied up so you can't move or escape, gagged so you can't speak, complain, or cry for help if the pleasure becomes too much, I've taken away your sight so you can't see. All you can do in this car ride is smell the inside of my shoe and listen to my voice. Let that aroma intoxicate you. Let my voice intoxicate you. Don't think. Just feel. I've got you now. I care about you. I'm going to take care of you. I won't hurt you. Just feel good Lee, feel good and know how much I appreciate you and know how much I love you to do this for you."

And so the car ride went. She was more intoxicating by each second. It was small talk all the way to the store. And all I cold do was hear, smell, and feel. I loved her so much. How understanding she was. I knew then I didn't want to lose this incredible woman.

We got to the store and she got out and true to her word put the country CD in and left it running. And I had wished instead of Duke Ellington I was listening to her seductive voice. And Ellington often puts me to sleep. And the smell of that shoe was so good and so comforting that I did indeed fall asleep. Fidelity must have thought it was cute because she didn't bother waking me up till we got back to her place.

She woke me up, took the blindfold off, took the shoe off, and untied my legs so she could walk me back into the house. She teased me a bit about taking the nap. It was time for lunch so she untied me so I could use the bathroom and have some free time while she cooked. I started watching CNN. It seemed like a long time that she was in their cooking lunch but whatever it was smelled delicious. She came back in the living room.

"Now honey, I've already eaten my portion of the lunch and I want to serve you yours."

This was odd I was thinking to myself.

"I want to feed you lunch while you're tied up. I want my sex prisoner well fed, happy, and ready for the rest of the day. How would you like me to tie your hands with my bra?

I had to be honest. It really turned me on. And I blurted that out.

"Great!" Fidelity exclaimed in happy reply. And with that she took off her shirt, took off her bra, brought my hands behind my back and starting tying me up with her bra.

"And now it's time for your lunch!" She exclaimed, walking back into the kitchen.

She brought out a plate of shrimp and salmon. She fed me each shrimp one by one. She then tore off little pieces of the salmon filets and fed them to me. In between she fed me generous drinks of water. I was really beginning to appreciate Lee Appreciation Weekend.

"Are you ready for ready for dessert?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'll go get it. But first I'll need to tie your legs too."

And with that she went off, got a length of rope, and tied my legs together once again. And then she went into the kitchen. She came back out with two bottles of syrup. One was chocolate and the other was caramel. I was puzzled at this.

"Where is dessert?" I asked.

"Well, before we get to that I want to know do you want a caramel desert or a chocolate dessert?" She replied with another question.

"Well, I'd love to drink some caramel whiskey from your dress shoes."

"Alright so caramel. Now for dessert. Now while I get the dessert ready I'm going to gag you. But it's going to be sweet for you."

She got up and left the room. She came back with what looked like a ball gag but that had different colors and the like. I didn't like the feel of the last ball gag and preferred being gagged with soft cloth or simply tape but of course I was her sex prisoner for the weekend and I was enjoying it.

"Darling, this is a jawbreaker gag. It's a ballgag but the gag is in fact a big piece of candy. It think it's fitting while I get our dessert ready."

I couldn't disagree. She told me to open my mouth and I eagerly complied. She strapped the gag in.

"Ready for dessert?" She asked.

At this I started to question but it was all mumbled through my gag.

"You're wondering why I asked you that. Well it's simple. I'm going to have my dessert first and then you'll have yours. And because you chose caramel my dessert is going to be pouring this chocolate syrup all over you and licking it off while you lay there tied and gagged sucking on that jawbreaker. And when I'm done I'm going to ungag you, pour caramel syrup all over me, and you are going to lick every last drop off of me."

Now this was going to be a fun dessert.

Fortunately she had a leather sofa so this would be easy to clean up.

She began pouring the chocolate syrup all over my body. She drenched my balls and dick in it. She poured it all over my chest and legs, all over my body. And then she started licking and she took her sweet time. It made my spine tingle each time she took a lick. Like she was licking a tootsie roll pop. I kept getting hornier and hornier. I needed to cum. But she kept licking me slowly. She just kept licking and licking and licking. It seemed like it was 30 minutes before she was all done. She looked satisfied but for the last 5 or so I had been begging to fuck, but with that sweet gag all I could say was "mmppphh" but finally she got down to the syrup on my dick and once she licked it off proceeded to suck me off.

12