Her Side: A Night Out

Story Info
A response to A Night Out- but her side of the story.
2.3k words
4.22
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****For HHDresden as a response to his words*****

*****

I know he is going to be home soon and I must be ready, I never know what sensual sexual desire he will act on. I draw myself a nice warm bath and drop a few hints of grapefruit oil into the tub, part of my secret as to how I always smell of slight citrus tones.

Dropping my white, silken robe to the floor I ease myself into the steam and allow my body to be engulfed with the water. Sighing, I let my silver hair cascade into the water, barely wetting the bottom while I tip my head back against the tubs cold porcelain edge and close my eyes.

Warm, safe, sexy, brazen, and mischievous- all the feelings I have when I am with him. Innocent but intimate, filled with passion and desire and a hope of wanting there to be more, never wanting him to move on from me. I dream of his hands on my body, touching, kneading gentle warm trails from his fingers barely teasing my skin. Goosebumps cover my skin, warm in the bath but chills from thinking of his touch.

Shivering myself out of the daydream, I tend to the preparation at hand softly shaving my legs and underarms, before opening myself to shave my woman-ness. After careful consideration, I drain the bath and wash my hair, feeling the suds fall down my back and across my bum. Slowly and sensually, I am beginning to put myself into a sexy mood, ready for the night ahead.

Toweling my silvery hair dry, I begin to put lotion across my body starting with each toned leg working my way up my legs to my thighs and inner thighs. Breathing slightly as I go, not wanting to get too ahead of myself and be unable to wait for what he has in store, mentally tormenting myself for having to wait until he arrives at the door.

Turning on the blow dryer, I flip my head over and gently blow out my hair, long and shiny when I am done; I quickly turn on the cold setting and allow it to brush my skin with cool air aiming the dryer everywhere. Shimmying into the black halter that he had left on the bed for me this morning, I let the silken fabric cascade over my body. The neckline dives deep onto my chest, revealing my full breasts ever so slightly; unable to wear a bra my nipples stand at attention peaked with want. I tug at my dresser and pull out his favorite black lace boy shorts, slithering them up my legs and covering my already wet mound. I stop slightly to brush my fingertips across my swollen clit, stopping quickly with a shiver knowing he would not want me to begin without him.

Finally I finish the look with the strappy heels he has laid out, a slate grey with ribbon like straps, delicate but smoldering. Reaching for the diamond strand, daggling and tantalizing at my breasts, teasing my nipples when it brushes against them. As I finish getting ready I hear the garage door open with a hum, knowing he is finally home, I dab a spritz of my grapefruit perfume on my nape and right in between my breasts. I then sit patiently at the foot of the bed, waiting for his entrance into the room.

Silently and masculine he walks into the room, looking worn from the day but ready to take me out. No words are spoken as I dip my head blushing, embarrassed at the thoughts racing through my mind in remembrance of the last time we were together. I cast my brown eyes at his frame, watching him change into his best jeans and a white button down, sliding over his body making me pulse with desire, his red blonde hair still mussed up from the day.

Gathering me in his arms, he guides me to the car and opens the door. Ever the gentleman but I know what really lies behind his smoldering eyes, filled with lust, passion and love. Shutting the door with a tender push, he walks around to get in the driver's seat, my eyes following him intently as he goes, I sharply intake a breath anxious with anticipation. His hazel eyes meet mine, holding my gaze for a moment- almost challenging- and then he slowly and intentionally follows my body drinking in my image. Pointing at the glove box, I look at him quizzically and release the breath I was unaware I was holding and lean forward to open the small hatch. Inside is a simple single box, my delicate hands shaking with curiosity glancing at him for approval, his sharp nod lets me know to open the box.

Lifting the lid, a small parcel lays within complete with a remote. Unsure I hold it, confused and bewildered as to what this little device could be. Taking it from my hands he pulls out a small cylinder, reaches to my knees and pushes up my silken dress. Deeply blushing, red through from my cheeks to my chest I glance away quickly and then met his stare. His fingers dance along my moisture, touching my slippery lips clearly aware of how ready I am for him, for tonight, for life. He slips the device inside my waiting entrance, gently pushing against my small tunnel. With a sigh, I roll my eyes back and enjoy the feeling of pleasure inside me. Removing his hand, he tucks my skirt back into place and tucks the remote into his jacket.

The whole drive to the restaurant is filled with normal banter, no mention of the device or what is in store for the night. The intimacy of the evening hanging in the air, thick with meaning and desire. We talk and laugh, tease and play exchanging daily anecdotes of our lives. Timidly, I slip my hand into his and interlock fingers enjoying the simple intimacy that exists between us. Every moment special and pregnant with meaning. The ride goes quickly as the dusk fades to twilight, we pull into the parking lot of the restaurant and he once again takes the lead guiding me safely and confidently to our table.

Ordering my favorite Shiraz, is gingerly sip breathing in absorbing the fullness of the wine, the spice and warmth filling my body. I can feel his stare on me, watching, observing. Placing the remote on the table, boldly his stare turns his hazel eyes dark and he inches the nob up. With a shudder, my breasts are pushed forward exposing my desire. I met his eyes and blush unable to escape the timidness that consumes me.

He slides over to me, dancing his fingers on my thigh. His hair still messed up, his eyes grazing the restaurant with wonder. I can feel my heart thumping loudly through my chest; feel my pulse all the way down to my toes in my pretty shoes. The way he keeps my soul on edge, keeps my body in tune with my mind, lets me dance throughout my thoughts and follows without question, he is my person. Making my order, I am completely unaware of what I said unable to concentrate on food, shifting slightly in my seat I hurriedly choose something not caring what I eat- except him. With a jolt, my eyes widen as he turns the knob higher feeling the vibrations in my ladyness, running through my legs and up my core, making me slightly tremble with need, I bite my lip to suppress a whimper knowing he is loving the flush I am producing.

He can see how on edge I am, how the pink flush reaches me deep. Feeling my inner warmth under the table scraping my thighs, he motions to the waiter. Words are exchanged, I do not care or listen focused only on what I desire, what I need. Grabbing my hand with tenderness and intensity he pulls me from the table and out the door. My heels tap along the walkway, in the terrace garden, the tiny vibrator consuming me-sure he has turned it all the way up knowing it would drive me mad. He pulls me to the edge; shoving me against a rail he envelops my mouth finally kissing me with love, passion all I can see is red and grey, full of perfection moaning and purring against his tender lips I think I whisper some nothings.

The nothings are shared, only he understands my mumblings knowing what I want without words. He turns my against the rail, delicately opening my legs and gripping my hips sliding my skirt up and over my bottom. He touches me in my intimate lady hood, feeling my love for him, feeling my desire and acceptance.

I hear him intake a sharp breath, which tingles on my ears in satisfaction.

My hips dance between his hands, eager for his touch, his length. Grinding myself into the vibrations but wanting his throbs instead. He tenderly slides my lacey black panties to the ground, a small growl of agreement at my choice of garments. In a swift movement he take the vibrator out of my shiny pink bits, then slides it back in- purring with excitement my body reacts throwing my ass out against him, back arching, hair cascading down my shoulders- fully opening myself to him. Surrendering.

Not looking back, unable to see what his plans are, I fully submit myself to his plan and pleasure. With a nudge and a slight jump, he works the vibrator into my ass, surprised but not shocked I ease back into it, relaxing to take it in. With slight pulses vibrations continue to reach my insides, making me overwhelmed with feeling.

Carefully he slides a finger into my lips, as if there is no care in the world and we are not behind a restaurant in a garden, he takes his time lazy with his touch, sliding and playing with my folds. Finding my begging swollen clit he flicks, the shiver reaches from my head down my back and into my legs- meeting with the vibrations of the device in my ass.

Tenderly he bends over my curved body, gripping my hand in a loving embrace, his breath hot on my goose bumped skin. He grits his teeth into my neck and slides my hair to the side, whispering for only me to know sweetness about wanting me, loving me, taking me. My heart thuds having never felt so wanted and sexy in my life, knowing I am his. No words escape my lips just contentment with his hands, his pulse, letting myself slide relaxed against him. With a gentle tug he pulls my nipple sending the pleasure through my body with a wave of movement.

Big eyes meet his, asking without words, begging to please him. Show him the intimacy I feel in my soul, with a sharp nod he stands back. I slither down his body and unzip his worn but dark jeans, working my tiny delicate fingers into his pants sliding out his manhood. With a lick of my lips, I look up and see the dark lust in his eyes, searching his for approval he groans. I lick him tip to base, moving my hand around his shaft, reaching back to the tip with my tongue, I flick it against him tasting his precum with a grown I take him in deep. Sucking his throbbing cock into the back of my throat, making love with my mouth against his manliness. Hearing his breath quicken and become unsteady, I smile into him letting my lips work him over. With a quick pull he grabs my hair and let him take control of the movement, my only concern is for his pleasure. Continuing to suckle, I look up my eyes full of love, lust, innocence in bewilderment with the night. With tenderness he sees my gaze and pulls me to my feet.

Effortlessly and wordlessly, he bends me over the rail and slams his cock into my warmth, wasting no breath or moment, my back arching to meet him, our parts fitting together in complete harmony. Exuding pure perfection, a moan slips from my lips with a gasp I suck it back in briefly remembering the setting around us. With a slight chuckle, he grabs my hair and pulls my head back into him. Reaching around my waist to hold me, knowing I need to support. He knows my tells better than I, hearing my readiness without hearing a thing. Sliding me around, keeping his grip on my small waist he fluently places my bottom, still buzzing with vibration, onto the rail. Needing closeness, I wrap my limbs around him, hooking my heels into each other with twisting in as close as humanly possible. I grind into him, fingers in hair, lips on necks, face, and lips. The urging of our bodies meeting each other, reaching their synchrony.

With a low and quiet grunt his eyes shift from dark to light in an instant, my loud girl scream quickly deafened against his chest, he fills me with his love, emptying himself into me, giving me all he has to give. As my flower clenches over his cock, holding and sucking out everything, allowing release of passion.

Heavily breathing, I dress him back into his clothes, straighten his tie and lay a tender peck on his lips. He bends over and slides my panties back into place, only stopping to remove the still trembling device from my ass. With a knowing grin, he places it back into my pinkness, as my legs shake in my strappy heels. With a giggle and a flush, he playful swats at my bottom knowing, just knowing me.

With a hook of our arms, mine around his waist and his across my shoulders we waltz euphorically back into the restaurant, ravenous for food. Leaning into him, he whispers hoarsely, "just wait for the main course and dessert, sweet Poptart". With a swell in my heart, my eyes well with tears, but only for a moment pure happiness for what was to come.