Her Sister

Story Info
Family sex.
6.5k words
4.33
72.8k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome, if not, thank you for visiting.

*****

"Ross, Abby wants to come out for two or three weeks this summer," Carol said. Carol is my wife. I'm Ross. Abby is her sister. Carol is 21 and I'm 22. Abby is 18.

"Carol, I would love for your sister to come out. She's a very nice young lady. Sounds like a great idea." Ross remembered the bratty little sister and decided he would just stay out of the way. She seemed to claim Ross as her own the first time they met.

"OK," Carol beamed. "I really want her to come out. This is great. Sounds good."

***

Abby seemed to appear in the front of the crowd right where Carol and Ross were standing. Carol rushed over and gave her a hug. Ross just stood there. She wasn't the kid he was expecting. Abby was about 5ft8 or 9 and streamlined from top to toe. She had on a long skirt and long sleeve blouse, hair down below her shoulders and it was loose and strands curled from her forehead to around the back.

Handbag hanging from her shoulder and carrying a walk-on. She was an absolutely knockout with really light lipstick and very light eye shadow. No other makeup that he could detect. Thin waist and swinging hips but not on purpose, just natural. The skirt was light and smooth and there was a small bump where it should be and large bumps where they should be.

Carol and Ross had been back to see her family a few times but he didn't remember this girl at all. Carol got pictures all along but Ross didn't really take full notice. Walking towards him they both looked almost identical. Same build, same shape, same everything.

Abby walked right up, smiling, and held out her hand and said, "Hi Ross. It's really great to see you."

"Hi Abby. You look amazing." Ross shook hands and they cheek kissed. A little stand-offish he helped get her luggage and they headed for the lot.

"It's hot out here," Abby said. "I probably brought the wrong clothes. It's still pretty cool at home. We can go shopping. I need warm weather clothes for school. And, just so you know, I have lots of money. I've saved almost all my paychecks and dad has me on a nice allowance. I've really been looking forward to this trip. Hope I'm not imposing."

Ross spoke right up before Carol could. "Abby, you're family. You are as welcome as welcome can be. Have fun. Flake out if that suits. Lounge around if that suits. Rest up for school. Anything you need just let us know."

Abby dropped her walk-on on the ground and grabbed Ross around the neck and said, "Oh thank you Ross. I have been so worried about coming out." Turning to Carol she did the same and said, "You too. I know it sounds silly but I absolutely love you both. You're like my dream people."

Ross couldn't believe she grew tits like that. She got him full frontal press and almost put two holes in his chest and a nice valley in his lap. He spent several minutes thinking about peanut butter and somebody playing taps to keep from being embarrassed before they got to the car. Sometimes car tires worked. One time he thought about balloons. Bad idea.

Carol smiled and hugged her back. "Ross said it. Stop worrying." Picking up her walk-on she said, "Let's get home and settled in." They got home, ate in and lounged around talking and catching up and got ready for bed. Normal routine.

Abby wore a loose knit top and baggy knit bed shorts. Nothing underneath. Her breasts jiggled around every time she moved. It was her natural bed time dress. Carol had on pajamas with long pants, a bra but no panties. Ross had on a button up top and long dark tie pants. They were baggy and hid him nicely, as long as he sat there. No underwear.

Later in bed Ross said, "Your sister has changed. I don't even remember her that way."

"Yes, she has. Thank you for being so understanding. I really wanted her to come out."

"I've totally forgotten the old Abby. Whole new thing. Carol, how do you want me to be around her? I can be a little formal and let her fade to you more. Time will go quicker and you girls will have fun. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I don't want her to feel left out. I know you're a little wary. Be friendly and see if she's out grown fixating on you. Let's see how it goes."

Carol and Abby spent almost the whole next day out shopping and lunching and having fun. Abby bought a vibrator and made Carol promise to absolutely not tell Ross on pain of no more sex. Carol promised. The unfairer sex made four attempts to pick them up. They declined all four pair but two pair reluctantly.

They bought more short knit bed pants and tops and they both bought some of the low hip satin lace sleep shorts and were deciding on whether to wear them before bed. They thought it might be a little erotic so they wore the regular stuff.

"Abby seems normal I guess," Ross said when they were in bed. "We had a nice conversation and it was almost like talking to you. I almost reached over to rub her thighs out of habit. She's sexy but she isn't flaunting it. You two together make for a nice evening."

"She is sexy. I got a look up her pants and she's shaved and those nipples are bigger than mine unless you got her excited. I got a look at your pants too. You're enjoying yourself. That's a good thing."

"How did you get a look up her pants? I was looking and I didn't get a look. Her nipples seem like they're always hard."

"I was sitting closer," Carol said. "I sneaked a peek when she was talking with you. If she teases you, tease her back. Have some fun. She won't break and neither will you. I don't know how fragile she is so be mild until we find out. Do you know you have your hand in my pants?" He did and he did.

The next day Carol and Abby decided they would try out their new sleep ware. That evening Abby wore her new low hip satin sleep shorts and a short satin top, strings over the shoulder, from another set for different colors. She was bare from above her belly button down to the top of those low hip satin sleep shorts. She was also bare from near the top of her breasts to way over her shoulders and way down her back. Carol almost matched her but she wore the same colors top and bottom.

They were so thin, smooth, and slick, simply everything was highlighted. They decided Ross could handle it. Well, not literally.

Ross couldn't handle it. His body went to war the second he walked in the room. Carol saw it and Abby was purposefully ignoring it but she was sneaky watching his pants front. Just before he sat down she saw he was coming up, fast, but he made it.

Carol and Abby both were showing just a little curly pubic type hair from their belly button dribbling down into their pants, a smidgen more as it went. If they were totally nude they wouldn't have been as sexy. Ross wore his usual long knits and button up top. They had a nice normal evening, conversation, music, and family visiting. The girls loose lounged giving Ross some nice views and shadows. He soaked it up.

The next day Carol and Abby went out for lunch and more shopping. Abby said, "Carol, am I being to risqué around Ross? I don't want to, you know, cause something. I can see he's getting really turned on. I suppose if I was him I would enjoy it too."

Abby, I think all three of us are enjoying all three of us. These times don't happen that often. I know the new bed clothes are throwing him some spectacular camel-toes. Yours turn me on and your full breasts and nipples, wow. Ross and I get relief from each other. I was wondering how you were doing."

"I'm horny every night but I have my vibrator so I get by," Abby said. "Your camel-toes are spectacular too. You slid down in that chair and I stared at it forever. Every little ripple was showing. If you ever decide you like girls you're going to have to let me know, I might indulge with you. I think Ross may be a little uncomfortable or being polite. Are you sure we're not over doing it."

"Absolutely not Abby. You're giving him camel-toes and skin and nipples too. He owes you. And me. I'll fix us up. As long as it's ok with Ross you might as well enjoy him as much as I do. It's really ok with me, as long as it with you."

Abby sat in the same sofa as Ross. After about a half hour Carol came and sat on the coffee table in front of Ross. "Ross," she said. "Abby and I would like to talk to you about something." Ross shook his head slowly 'yes', with his eyebrows raised.

Carol continued. "Abby and I know we're dressed very skimpy and maybe a little erotic. We're enjoying ourselves and hope to do this every night we can. We know you're enjoying it too but you're uncomfortable because you're excited. If you're going to enjoy us we want to enjoy you so if you could just ignore the fact that you're excited and try and do what you normally do it would be great.

"You can stare at us all you want. That's why we're dressing skimpy. We'll stare at you too. You ought to get some men satin bottoms. That would be a really nice wow."

Ross stared at her for maybe fifteen seconds and stood up. His dick was sticking up just a little from straight out. The girls smiled widely and Carol put her arms around his waist, spread her legs and bore in pushing him up and between them. A minute later she let him go. He was breathing more than normal, probably because Abby was watching. Carol flicked her head a little at Abby, to have a go.

Abby got up and put her arms around his waist, spread her legs and bore in pushing him up and between them. A minute later she was still at it. Carol was used to Ross. Abby wasn't and she couldn't let go. Ross looked at Carol and Carol winked at him and pumped her hips a couple of times. Ross pumped his hips a couple of times and Abby moaned and almost planted her lips on his but finally moved back, her eyes closed. She had clitted a dick.

Abby looked at Ross and said, "Uh, thank you Ross. That was very nice. Hope I didn't overdo it." She was still breathing deep and went and sat down again.

Carol and Abby were turning Ross on nicely, almost every evening. Ross was loving it and if it wasn't for Carol in bed each night he would be a horrible wreck. The amount of sperm he was manufacturing was amazing. Carol didn't say anything. She and Abby were causing it.

Carol was getting sore a little so one evening in bed she said, "Ross, We have each other for uh, sex, uh, and Abby doesn't. I figure she probably has methods for that problem but maybe we can help, and you know, it might be fun. What do you think?"

"Well, I can see that, I can see that," Ross said. "I suppose you're talking about companionship for Abby. We could invite over some guys. But, whatever you think is best. Did you have anything in mind? She seems to be good in the evenings. She's lively and talkative. She certainly is personable like you are. What do you think?"

"I think you're all the man we need," Carol said. "What do you think about us teasing you and you teasing us? With what we're wearing it would be nice to wrap ourselves around you. You know, as loose as these things are we could do what we do here and she might not even know. Of course, you and Abby could do the same I guess. I suppose you should let her lead on that but it would be ok with me.

"She once said she would die to see you and me 'get it on', as she put it. She said watching two live people having sex is just the most erotic thing she could think of. I don't think she's ever seen that. Come to think of it I haven't either. We should know a couple that we could watch and they could watch us. I'm not sure I could watch the whole thing without jumping you and then I would miss their finish.

"Anyway, we could keep on. Teasing I mean. So it doesn't get old. I'll think of stuff and you think of stuff and maybe Abby will surprise us. Don't feel like you have to hold back. If you orgasm Abby and I will just be thrilled. It's what we girls do with our guys."

Ross spoke right up. "I'll give it the best shot I can. If I go too far be sure and give me the secret word."

Carol said, "We don't have a secret word."

"Ok, I suppose you should think one up when you get a chance. What do I do if I'm going to have an orgasm?"

"There's small hand towels stuffed down in each chair and sofa for that. I'll find a way to let Abby know."

"Oh, that's what those are for. Have you ever used them?"

"Have I ever."

"I've never noticed you using them."

"Ross, you were busy at the time."

"Oh, yeaw."

***

A few evenings later Ross was on one of the sofas and Abby was lounging on a pillow on the other end, on her back, feet towards Ross, knees up a little. Shifting around she pulled her pants leg open and more downward. When she moved her knee back up some Ross had a nice view of the side of her folds. Abby was looking at the tv and she absent mindedly reached down and rubbed her finger along the edge. She had an itch. Ross was up. That was the itch.

The girls were hunting. Abby was supposed to get him up and running good and Carol would see what she could do and Abby would see what she could do. Abby glanced at Carol and Carol glanced at Abby and something transpired.

Carol came over to Ross and pulled him down some toward the edge of the sofa. She climbed on, facing, and got her crotch right up into his sack. "Hi Ross. Ok if I visit for a while?" She slipped her hands up under his top along his sides. Putting her face next to his she glanced at her sister Abby and winked. Then she slid down his sides inside his pants and glanced and winked at Abby again.

Getting into nice Frenchy style kissing, she rose up above his sack and settled down on his dick with her clit. Then it was grind, grind, grind. Abby had gotten up and settled down near but not really close. From the position they were in Carol had to be rubbing her clit up and down his dick. These new satin shorts were almost like a thin condom.

After a lovely 15 minutes of absolutely bliss Carol said, "Would it be ok of Abby took a turn?"

Ross turned to Abby and raised his eyebrows and nodded a couple of times. Abby smiled and nodded a couple of times. Carol got off. Ross got up and straightened out his clothes. Also other things, and sat back down out near the edge, about the same position.

Carol settled back in her chair. She could see them nicely. Abby got on Ross, her crotch right up into his sack. They were looking into each other's eyes. Ross slid his hands down the back of Abby's pants, on the outside, and pulled just so. This set up a really nice soft grind. Ross rubbed his nose around each of her ears and neck making sure his breath was flowing down over her nipples. Then he lifted her up over his sack.

Carol was smiling and nodding 'yes, yes' to Ross.

There was a moment where Abby went a little cross-eyed and bit her lower lip softly and very slowly blinked her eyes. Then she couldn't decide whether to press down with her clit or her pussy. She went for the clit. He pulled her buns just so again and the soft grind came back. He whispered in her ear, "Take your time. Go slow and enjoy yourself. If you get near an orgasm let me know and we'll go with it. Holler if you want to."

She whispered, 'ok'. Some grinding later and without even thinking about it she lifted up slightly on her next downward stroke and lifted the front of his pants up and pulled them down and let his dick out. His sack was still covered. A few more strokes and she slid a hand down and moved the leg of her pants out of the way. Plenty of space. She was on his bare dick. Her lube started to spread. She worked her clit and her folds. They both got equal attention, her hips swiveling perfectly. His pre-cum on his stomach made his head slide around more

They were both warming to the task. For Abby it was a dream come true. She's had the hots for Ross since her hots were invented. Ross has had the hots for Abby since she emerged out of the crowd. Abby was loving running up the bottom of his dick. She got her hands up under on his bare sides then around his back. She settled into some lips and tongue and grinding.

Ross gave her room and time to let it go and have fun. She did. Sometimes she planted herself into his lips with hers, her hair covering them. When she leaned back and thrust her hips up Carol knew she was loving it. Abby's pants were hiding her bare clit riding up Ross's bare dick but on one higher thrust from Abby, Carol saw bare dick peeking out under her behind. She hoped either Ross or Abby had opened up her pants. This was really erotic.

Ross slid his hands down into the back of her pants. He pulled her buns apart and back several times and moved one hand up her back under her top. He mentally had the impression he had a necked women on him with all the bare skin he could feel. His dick got harder, it was being fucked. Just for fun he pushed her pants down over her buns as far as he could. Carol was really loving it. She was squeezing and thrusting herself a little. Every time Abby swiveled backwards Carol could see into her butt crack. Neat.

Ross was thinking Carol but knew it was Abby. It was hard to tell the difference. Carol knew that too. She was seeing herself working Ross for the first time. Abby was right. Watching live sex was to die for. She was going to have to find a way her and Ross could go with that. She was watching Abby's hips swivel up his dick. She knew exactly how that felt and was really happy for her sister. It was difficult not to join in but she needed to let Abby fill in her needs.

It was amazing the realistic feeling Abby was getting. It was like being nude and riding Ross like she always imagined, like when she got all those orgasms dreaming, like it was starting to happen now.

Abby had the right angle, going and coming. She pushed her pussy out and planted it down harder. She pulled on his back, planting her tits harder and got her tongue in his mouth and it went crazy. She tried to say 'Ross' and it came out like a grunt and all she could do was mouth squeal. Ross knew and he short stroked his dick, pushing upward and hung on to her buns.

She squealed right through her orgasm, squeezing and jerking her hips up and down on Ross and plowing hard in when she could. Ross kept her pulled in and kept his dick going, slowing down when she did. He felt fucked and she did too. It was several minutes before they got near normal. Abby got their clothes back in place. Then they got back to normal conversation. The normal conversation was all about her orgasm.

When they got to bed Ross screwed Carol's brains out, yet again, and she was sore, yet again. She made a plan.

The next day after dinner Carol got Abby alone and said, "I was wondering if you would like to join us in bed later? Frankly, with both of us teasing him he's getting me sore. If we can get him to teasing you it might go somewhere. Whatever you two do is ok with me. Think about it and let me know and don't tell Ross."

Then Carol got Ross alone and said, "How do you feel about Abby joining us this evening? I mean in bed. Think about it and let me know."

Ross said, "You've got a plan don't you. You've got that look. You want me to seduce you in slow motion so she can watch don't you. Well, if you want me to seduce you in front of your sister then I will. I mean, it's my duty isn't it. She probably should be nude too. It adds to the erotic level of the event. Maybe I can take her stuff off. It'll make me, you know, better."

"Ross, we could have her in the middle and you could use your foreplay skills. If you wanted to, and she wanted you to. Don't actually ask her. You could start and see how far she wanted to go. She can't get pregnant but I don't know if she's a virgin. None of the women in our family were born with a hymen. Also, you may have to improvise some because it isn't me."

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12