Her Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

"Vincenzo," she moaned. "I need you."

"Eloise," he panted. "Darling."

He entered her slowly, giving her time to get used to his girth as he broke through her pain barrier. When he rested deep inside her he stopped and kissed her deeply.

"I love you now and forever," he whispered against her lips.

Then he slowly started rocking his hips against hers. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips, urging him deeper inside her. Her hips started meeting his thrusts. He was gentle at first, but then the urgency of his actions increased and his thrusts got faster and harder. She panted along with him. She was consumed with pleasure as he possessed her body. Then her body exploded in a symphony of pleasure. She shivered all over and gripped his manhood tight inside her and cried out in ecstasy. Her orgasm was all he needed to let go. He arched his back and made a final thrust deep inside her when he finally released his own pleasure. They collapsed into each other's arms and it took them several minutes to catch their breath.

"My darling," Vincenzo said as he pulled the blanket up to cover them from the cool night air. "I didn't wear any protection. We should probably get married quickly just in case you're pregnant."

"I don't think I'll get pregnant tonight," Eloise did the quick mental arithmetic.

"But just in case," Vincenzo smiled at her. "That is if you still want to marry me."

"Of course I do."

He kissed her deeply. "Then let's not waste any time. Tomorrow we look into how quickly we can get married and start practising making our big family." He grinned at her blush. "No more modesty now. You're going to be my wife and I want my wife to know that I desire her body."

"But there's so much we have to sort out before we marry. We both know that I can't get a PA job in Italy, and there's no way we can live on one income. Do you mind moving back to London?"

"We'll talk about that tomorrow. Right now I want to get to know your body better."

His lips silenced her and he made love to her again, taking his time to bring pleasure to every inch of her body. When they'd finally reached their joint orgasm they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Eloise woke up to the feeling of Vincenzo's lips caressing her arms and her face. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, bella," he smiled back and kissed her deeply. "I hope you don't mind, I've ordered breakfast."

Eloise sat up straight. "You've ordered room service? Vincenzo, they'll find out that you've spent the night here. You'll be fired."

"So what! I thought you wanted me to take a job in London anyway."

"But not like this! You'll need references."

"Sweetheart," he took her into his arms and caressed her. "Don't be angry with me, but I have a confession to make."

"What's that?" Eloise got suspicious. Please don't let him be married, she begged inside her. I can deal with anything except that.

"It has nothing to do with my love for you. I fell in love with you the minute you walked through the hotel door three days ago. But I haven't been entirely truthful. Well, I haven't actually lied to you, but I didn't correct you when you assumed something that wasn't the truth."

"Tell me," she begged him, just wanting to get it over with.

"I'm not actually a receptionist," he said with a wry smile. "I was just covering while one of the receptionists was running around tending to your sister's whims."

Eloise laughed and shook her head in understanding. "So what are you? The hotel manager?"

"Not exactly. The hotel manager was off on another errand for your sister. She's a demanding customer, but we've pulled out all the stops to make sure she's happy since the publicity from this wedding is priceless. What would you say if I told you that I'm the chef?"

"I probably wouldn't believe you since you've hovered around reception the whole time I've been here, but that's OK. I'm not a very good cook so it would help if you had some talent in that department. Now, tell me the truth Mr Not-Receptionist. Are you the chef?"

He shook his head. "No. Listen... I don't know why I'm so nervous about this. I don't want you to think less of me for what I'm about to tell you."

"Tell me..." She was looking really worried now. This couldn't be good.

"I'm not the receptionist, and I'm not the chef either. Nor am I employed by this hotel."

Eloise looked completely baffled.

"I'm not employed by the hotel, because I own it."

"You own this beautiful place?" Eloise couldn't believe her ears.

"I inherited it. As the firstborn son, the title and the family home were passed on to me when my father died three years ago. It was in a state of disrepair and I've invested my entire inheritance in it to turn it into a first class hotel."

"You inherited this?"

"Yes, but I don't want you to think that I was born into a world of privilege. I may have been the son of a Count, but Italy is littered with nobility and our family's fortune had been mismanaged for years. I travelled the world to learn the hotel business and I'd started building a chain of exclusive luxury resorts when this fell into my hands."

"Count? Chain of resorts?" Eloise couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes, so I'm afraid that I can't go and work as a receptionist in London," he smiled wryly at her.

"I feel so stupid now."

"Don't, my love, I don't think you are. The fact of the matter is that I can support you in anything you want to do. If you want to stay in your job I'll run my business from London and fly over here regularly. If you're willing to move here I'll get you any job you'd like and pay for you to get the best tuition to learn the language."

"Maybe it's better that I move over here," she mused and kissed him softly.

"Are you sure?" he asked tenderly.

"Yeah, because someone's got to look after all the children we're planning to have."

"Oh yes... The children... We better start practising how to make them."

They made love with a hunger that surpassed the previous night's. When they'd reached orgasm there was a knock on the door and Vincenzo wrapped himself in a sheet to take delivery of their breakfast. Eloise was pleased that he didn't let the waiter inside but pushed the trolley up to the bed and served her coffee and fresh fruit. He then joined her in bed and they playfully fed each other fruit.

"Vincenzo," Eloise said when she'd caught her breath after more love making.

"Yes, cara mia?"

"Did you say you're a Count?"

"Yes..."

"So when we get married..."

"You'll be a Countess," he finished her sentence. "I hope you don't mind. Titles are part of a stuffy old world."

"I don't mind. It's kind of cool. I feel like the ugly duckling who just found out she's not a duck..."

"Bella, you were never an ugly duckling. To me you were always the beautiful swan."

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers