Her Slave – Her Brother

Story Info
Brian's sister is a ball buster - literally.
7.6k words
4.27
137.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?"

Brian's anticipation was growing as he watched his mistress pour the contents of the carafe she was holding...

Brian lies face up on the rough surface of the sturdy table he had built for his mistress – they are in her new dungeon, bright lights directly overhead and blinding. He has a penis gag stuffed into his mouth – not to the point of gagging but it is... uncomfortable. His wrists are secured in heavy leather cuffs, which are in turn attached to the heavy metal ring set into the table just above his head; his legs are splayed out, his ankles bound by leather cuffs and suspended from cables hung from the overhead rafters. He is exposed, defenseless – his cock, balls, ass open, unprotected - available. All this done at the behest of his mistress.

His ass is in the middle of a cutout he had made in the table surface – it's uncomfortable, the edge of the wood hard against his back; he made a mental note to pad it later. He was a toy, vulnerable to any whim that might please his mistress. He was hard, and he was eager for his mistress to use him.

The table he had built looks like a rude examination table; his head is elevated, there are straps holding him against its surface, his legs are secured and held away from his body. It's an examination table from hell – there is no comfort or thought of providing any to the person who lies on it. Its sole purpose is to hold him securely, providing maximum exposure of his most vulnerable parts, and allowing the rest of his body to be available to his mistress.

Brian is trembling from both the excitement and fear running through him; adrenaline and endorphins are wildly mixing in his system. The house belongs to him, he had bought the property specifically for this room – he and his mistress had designed this dungeon; he had built it to her specs.

She had warned him that if it was not to her expectations – she would make him suffer. That credible warning was creating the delicious bubble of cold in the pit of his stomach; he had tested everything, had triple checked her design list, the plans against his execution. Still.

Mistress was laying out items on a table next to Brian; satisfied she turned to him, a cold smile on her face...

...the first time he had seen that smile was several years ago, late at night – early morning really. Brian was home from college – his parents gone for a long summer weekend - he was lying in his bed. He thought he had the house to himself so he was naked, watching porn on his tablet with ear buds in place. The moans from the clip excited him, and the ear buds drowned out any other sounds from the house.

He had jumped when he saw her standing at the foot of the bed – her hungry eyes taking in the scene. Brian had been stroking his cock, keeping himself on the edge of orgasm for over an hour; his cock was slimy from all the pre-cum he had produced. Embarrassed at being discovered he had tried to hide the front of the tablet as well as his obvious state. She laughed at him and he froze, humiliated yet bizarrely excited.

"So whatca watching?" she had sneered down at him, hands on her hips. His older sister Brie, her hard hazel eyes behind the glasses, a huge toothy – ravenous – grin on her face. She was taller than him, athletic – broad but not fat in the shoulders and hips. Curvy, voluptuous; but not cuddly.

She strode in and snatched the tablet from Brian's hands, ripping the ear bud cord out from its jack. The sound of the video he'd been watching filled the room; a submissive male pleading, begging his mistress for more, then thanking her as she smacked a riding crop into his balls. Brie's grin had turned predatory as she glanced up from the tablet inspecting her brother's naked body. "Shame you don't have anything close to the equipment this guy has" she pointedly observed.

Brian squirmed – he tried to cover himself but with one icy glare from his sister he froze. She stopped the video – her fingers busy with his tablet. She looked back at him over the device – the glow from the screen highlighting her face, making it harsher looking. "Your browser history is interesting. I actually approve of your tastes by the way - dear brother" she said that last sarcastically, adding "since I find the idea of having a useless, helpless male to toy with the perfect entertainment."

He watched his sister turn her head around, surveying the room. Seeing the old kitchen table he used as a combination desk and hobby table she paused – nodding to herself. "Yes, that would do. Up on that table Brian – let's take care of your problem, shall we?" Brie pointed to the top of the table and Brian gulped, then fumbled around getting up off the bed. He stumbled over to the table – at first putting his hands out to hide and protect his cock but Brie slapped them away – he stopped, standing, not sure what she wanted him to do. "Get your ass up there – on your knees. Where do you keep your ties?"

"In – in the closet. Sis" Brian began, standing stooped shouldered, red faced and humiliated. "This is going too far, mom and dad may show up – besides – this is just weird..." he trailed off as Brie stopped, looked him full in the face. "Uhm, I, uh, I mean..."

Brie scowled at him and all resistance died from Brian. He stood there, head down, hands idly at his side. Even his erection wilted – his cock shrinking, flaccid. "What? A whole five inches Brian? And now look – pffft all gone. Pathetic. Where. Are. Your. Ties?"

Brian wordless pointed to his closet. Brie found the overhead lights and turned them on, watched her brother stand there blinking. She chuckled and went to the closet, opened the door. She found several of his ties, cheap grungy things – so typical she mused to herself. She turned around to face him barking out "Well? Get up onto that table bitch."

Brie had always dominated Brian, and he simply accepted it. All her teasing, her sometimes cutting remarks, her occasionally just being mean – Brian would just – well, nothing. He adored her, she had known that since they were small. Just lately, as they had reached adulthood – that adoring, well, set off ideas in her mind. And since their parents were gone for at least the next four days, she had lots of interesting things she wanted to try...

Brian had gotten himself up onto the table top, and was kneeling upright as he had been ordered to. He had watched as his sister got his pitiful collection of ties out of his closet, then looked down as she turned and walked back towards him. He had thought she'd be out all night with some of her friends, and Brie was still dressed in a shortish denim skirt and tank top. She had on a pair of ankle high boots and at the moment Brian thought she looked – hot. Sexy. His cock began to rise and he felt a wave of horror at his reaction mixed with humiliation from his state – all interleaved with an intense desire for his sister - wash over him.

Brie stopped to stand in front of Brian. She had stared into his eyes for several moments, then slowly looked down his body, her eyes ending at his cock. She judged it for some moments, then reached with thumb and forefinger and gave it a flick causing it to bounce up then back down. "You have a choice bitch. I can leave – walk right out that door. We'll never ever say another word about me finding you like this. This just - never happened. Or." She wrapped her hand around his ball sack, just under his cock. She squeezed – her other hand resting on his chest, her eyes returned to bore into his. "Or I can play with my new toy. All weekend long. But on my terms toy boi, my games, my rules. Wanna play? Be your big sisters little bitch?" She pinched his nipple hard and gave his ball sack a firm jerk downwards.

Brian had gasped then, he felt – he had no words as to how he felt. His sister – he realized he didn't care about that – really it being his sister just got him hotter; he nodded his head, stammered out a weak "Yes – god yes – whatever you want Brie..."

Brie slapped him on the face. "Mistress. Bitch – that's what you call me from now on when we are alone. Now straighten up, arms behind you." Brie walked behind him and used a tie to bind Brian's elbows together, a second to tie his wrists. She leaned into his ear and said quietly "Now stay here while I get some things. Don't wander off." Laughing she walked away then left his room.

Brian had watched his sister leave his room, and it took a while before she came back. Long enough that Brian started to have doubts – began to think this was another of Brie's nasty jokes. He had started to get cold, this would be just like her he thought...

Brie eventually returned to her brother's bedroom. Good, the submissive shit was still kneeling on that old kitchen table; a real man would have got down, got himself out of the ties she had binding him – fuck she didn't even have them on that tightly. She grinned nastily – he really wanted this. Well then.

She set the items down in front of her new toy. A bowl of ice, clothes pins, some binder clips. She found boot laces in a drawer in the kitchen, as well as a few old birthday candles. A large wooden spoon – she liked the heaviness of the thing. She also had a couple of bottles of beer – for herself – and three other regular candles. No lube – but she did find an old container of Vaseline. Good enough for what she had planned. She thought about using one of the candles in her new toys ass –licked her lips – delicious idea. And a juice glass – she picked that up and brought it to eye level.

"Can you guess what this is for?" Brian had shaken his head. "Well bitch, I figure you have no control over yourself. So when you cum – it all goes into here. I figure you're good for several loads over the next couple of hours." She smiled at him, ran the fingers of her free hand down his chest, then along his belly. His cock twitched. She liked that – her control over him. "And then I want to watch you drink it all down. Lick the glass clean. Then tomorrow – and Sunday – we do the same thing all over again."

Brian had looked at her, then dropped his eyes downward. He'd guessed that was what the glass was for, she'd use it to humiliate him. He also knew he'd drink it – his semen – because his sister – no dammit his mistress – would tell him to. Her laugh was like a cold wind blowing against his naked flesh and he had shivered...

...as he was doing now. His mistress finishes pouring the contents of the carafe into the enema bag she's holding. She smirks at him, saying "There – good job by the way slave. Between the two of us" she gives the bag a little shake, Brian hears the sodden gurgle and he feels his asshole twitch involuntarily. Brie continues "We have just about a quart here. And some new devices to try on my toy in my new dungeon."

Brie had earlier insisted that Brian drink a large quantity of water before they entered the old fallout shelter. Brian had found the house looking for a flip – the fallout shelter was the reason he bought it. The entrance to it was in the basement, and Brie had made Brian remove his clothes before walking through the old blast door and entering her new domain. The chill of the room quickly got to him and he had to pee almost from the time they entered. The cold, the fear of what was to happen. His cock shrank, his balls had tried to hide in his belly.

The room wasn't very large, it was a combination of concrete block and poured concrete; there was a large room with a shower and toilet at the far end. The toilet was Brian had cleaned it up, added lighting as well as other items Brie had suggested for her convenience. The sight of the toilet had caused his bladder to send a frenzied signal to him – go. Now. He bit down, controlling himself.

Brie had her brother climb onto the new table he had built, after he was seated she bound his wrists to rings set into the wood above his head. Once his arms were secured she wrapped leather cuffs around his ankles, attaching each to the new overhead winch system she had specified. Each ankle was clipped to a cable, and when she used the system winches lifted his legs up and splayed them out from his torso. She could have lifted him from the table but didn't, she cut off the winches just before.

Giggling meanly she turned and left, killing the lights before she exited, plunging Brian into the dark. He clenched his groin muscles – shook his legs – anything to take the pressure off his bladder...

She returned a while later – this time dressed more appropriately. Brie was wearing a tight latex top, with matching suspender stockings. The top was shiny, black and looked as if it had been painted on; her pussy and ass were exposed – perfect for teasing her little sub.

She turned the lights back on and smiled as she watched her slave blink – good - the lights were circled just above him, harsh and bright.

Brie had taken a crystal wine carafe off a shelf and walked between her brothers wide open legs. She held it just under her pussy and said "It's a little chilly here slave, I really need to piss." She'd been holding it just for this moment – her hot yellow stream jetted into the wide mouth of the carafe and she knew his eyes were locked on the scene. She held the carafe so her stream hit the side of the wide funnel shaped mouth, her piss spreading out on the surface of the class container then filling the bottom of it. The cool glass began to warm from her urine.

Finished, Brian intently watching as the last few drops of his mistresses nectar dripped down to the inside curve of the carafe. His bladder felt like pins were being pushed into it. Brie lifted the carafe away from herself and places it where he could see it – the lights glinting off the sides of the crystal. She picked up a penis gag – wiped it in the folds of her pussy – then told him "Open wide." It slide effortlessly between Brian's lips and she watched him greedily suck on it as she adjusted the strap around his head. The gag has a tube running through it – she grinned to herself anticipating what she planned to use that for.

Next she picked the carafe up, brought it between her brothers wide open legs. "Now slut, I need you to finish filling this." She placed it so his cock rested on the interior surface of the carafe, lying in the remains of her piss and she said harshly "I don't have all morning. Since I will be plugging your piss hole..."

Brian closed his eyes, relaxed and allowed his piss to flow from his bladder. Oh god he thought – almost as good as coming. He felt the hot liquid stream from his cock, the palpable relief from his voiding bladder and so he reopened his eyes – his mistress holding the carafe, his lighter colored piss jetting into it, mixing in with her darker colored champagne – he knew what she planned and felt a quick rush of excitement.

Brie licked her lips in anticipation. The filthiness of what she was going to do, the degrading act she was going to perform on him, his welcoming it filled her with heated expectation. It was a tossup as to which of the pair was the biggest pervert – then neither of them really cared – not since that fateful night not so long ago...

...she had laughed, feeling deliciously wild. Her own brother – kneeling naked, exposed on the table in front of her. He wanted her to use him, abuse him– that thought had brought a cruel smile to her face. Her fantasy was going to be realized – payback, revenge in a way – all those jerks who thought she'd put her lips around their dirty cocks, to have her mouth violated with their foul stinking semen. Oh no – this was going to be fun. Her brother was going to pay for all the comments, the unclean perverted pawing's she'd endured from the few dates she had deigned to go on. She had wanted – what? Love? Consideration? Respect! She felt loathing at what the few males she had gone out with truly wanted – the expectation she was to meekly and happily receive their 'seed'.

Brie stopped to regard her brother thoughtfully – last chance she thought to herself, there's no turning back once she goes over this line. There was that faint 'don't do this' voice in the back of her head, but it was fading the more she looked at his naked body. His submissive posture, his sex so available, defenseless and exposed to anything she might want to do – really she rationalized, if not her then it would just be someone else. She could sense that need within him, she always did know that about him – he was born as prey, he knew it; tonight he obviously needed to be taken.

Brie had smiled at her brother like a she-wolf ready to seize her kill. She then sexily – tauntingly – lifted her denim skirt up while turning around, pushing her ass out teasing him. She pulled her panties down over her hips and then worked them off like the stripper she had seen earlier in the evening. Her brother stared bug eyed at her, his small cock fully erect – she wadded her panties up and shoved them into his mouth. He closed his eyes and his cock throbbed so...

"You like the taste of your sisters cunt, huh bitch?" Brie's voice had dripped sarcasm as she watched her brother suck on his impromptu gag; time to begin. Brie picked out a boot lace from the pile of stuff on the table, looping it around her brother's ball sack, just below his cock. She wasn't sure how tight she could do this – but she'd seen pictures on the web – videos too. She had enjoyed those videos – those weak men submitting to those woman. In that she and her brother had the same tastes – well, he wanted to be the bottom while she craved the ability to give the gift of pain.

When she finished Brian's ball sack was tight, his testicles displayed very nicely – "Your balls look so tasty brother dear. So ready to be spanked, paddled, abused. Do you want me to hurt your precious little jewels? Brother? Slave? Beg." That last two words she had worked over her tongue, enjoying the sound, the glorious feel of them exiting her mouth.

Brie had watched her brother nod his head yes, listened to his muffled pleas, then picked up the heavy wooden spoon. She brought it up to his eyes and chuckled, then starting from his lower lip slowly ran the heavy bowl end down his body. Brian's eyes closed and he sighed when she reached his belly – his cock had begun to drool pre-cum from its tip. She had tapped it against his cock and felt a thrill run up her back as his small dick twitched in response, and a thicker rope of clear liquid dribbled from the head of it. She gathered it in a finger, then rubbed it on his upper lip. Brian had moaned then, thrusting his cock forward, his eyes pleading. She felt that familiar tingle in her clit...

Her date that evening had set her up to be embarrassed. They were out with a group of people at a bar, he suggested this new gentleman's club that had just opened up. The other girls were curious so they went. He had been pressuring her for weeks to have sex with him, she had been refusing. The jerk – the fucking pig – paid for one of the dancers to give her a lap dance!

She had stormed out, got a cab, came home. She wondered who was home, and saw Brian in his bed stroking his cock, watching porn. She had a focus for her anger, a way to expunge the pain, the humiliation.

She ran the spoon along his balls, tracing the outline of each one - they showed so distinctly under the tight skin. Brie let the spoon angle downwards – watched her brothers cock twitch and jerk – then gave the underside of Brian's balls a smart smack with the heavy end of the spoon.

Brian had lurched upright, groaning, his face a tight grimace of sudden pain. Brie felt a heat of lust flow from her cunt outward – she used that word to describe her sex as well as herself – she struck her brothers tied up balls with the spoon again. Her cunt clenched – his groans around the now sodden cloth of her soiled panties louder – his head pulled back he had thrust his hard cock towards her...