Her Son's Best Big Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up off the bed and went to have a shower, hoping that might calm me down. I am not sure it had any calming effect because I actually found my fingers playing with my clit as I soaped my body all over.

Wrapped in a towel, I returned to my bedroom and searched through my wardrobe for something to wear. I considered a housecoat but mine was too short ... maybe a tracksuit? No, too drab and baggy ... perhaps my workout gear that I wore to the gym ... oh God no, too figure hugging, what would my son say? Completely undecided on outerwear, I opened my dresser drawer and selected my nicest pieces of lingerie. With this pleasant sensual buzz that I had got from seeing and handling the boy's penis, I decided that I wanted to feel nice today and sexy lingerie had a way of doing that for a woman. I hadn't experienced this warm inner sexual glow in my two years sleeping alone. A matching set of pastel blue high-cut panties and bra with a matching camisole that barely reached my hips. Then I returned to the wardrobe and pulled on an ordinary looking dressing gown over the sexy lingerie.

I went in search of my angry son, hoping to make up. I couldn't find him, I called his mobile phone, "Michael, where have you gone?"

"I picked up some casual work from a friend I ran into last night, mom. I needed to earn a few dollars, it will keep me busy for a few days."

"That's good Michael, I am pleased to see you using some initiative, earning some money of your own instead of always asking me for some. So what time will you be home?"

"Oh I don't know, perhaps 5, maybe 5.30."

"Will you want dinner?"

"Yes, that would be nice mom. Is ... err, is Brandon still there?"

"I have no idea Michael, I haven't looked in on him again. I had a lie down for a while and I've just now had a shower."

"Can you leave him alone mom, he's only eighteen ... I'll be very embarrassed if I find out that he's caught you peeping at his dick? Just let him be, he'll probably need to sleep it off. We both really got wasted last night."

"Yes ok, but Michael, you really will have to watch your drinking, not just the intake but what it must be costing you."

"That's one of the reasons that I got myself a job. Drinks in the clubs are quite expensive, I do need some cash. See you tonight mom."

I put the phone down, returned to my room and wilfully cast off the secure and all covering dressing gown before going back out into the hallway and pausing outside the guest room. I looked down at myself, standing there outside that door, clothed only in my bra, panties and cami. I drew a deep breath, plucking up the courage to enter this room dressed as scantily and suggestively as I was. My thought process told me this was wrong, extremely wrong ... but I couldn't stop myself. My life had been sex-less for too long and I seemed to be obsessed after seeing Brandon's incredible penis.

I opened the door and looked anxiously toward the bed, unsure if Brandon was even still in my house. He could have woken while I was having a shower and wandered off home. I took one step toward the bed, I could see he was still laying there. But from outside, I could hear the shrill ring of the landline phone.

"Shit!" I muttered to myself and turned to retreat from the room. I hurried out to the kitchen and picked up the handset there, "Hello Baker residence."

"Oh hi Lisa, it's Heather." Oh my God, it was my oldest friend, mother of the young man lying in bed in the guest room, the young man that I was about to sneak up on with illicit intent just before this phone call came.

"Hi Heather," I tried to sound bouncy and normal in spite of the weird emotions raging through my body, "how are you today?"

"I'm good Lisa, I'm just a bit worried about Brandon. He didn't come home last night and I know the boys do sleep over at various places when they've been out drinking, but he normally calls. Have you seen him or is Michael there? He would know."

"Oh, don't worry about him Heather, he's here. He and Michael got home really late, I didn't hear them come in but I discovered they were here in the early hours. He's crashed in the guest room. I made some pancakes but I don't like to wake him, looks like he needs his sleep."

"Oh honey, that's ok, I just wanted to know that he's safe. No matter how old they get, we still worry about them. Anyway, that's good to know he's there with you, he couldn't be in better hands, I know you'll look after him like he's your own. You've always been like that, you're a real gem Lisa."

"Thank you, Heather." Yes, of course I felt a twinge of guilt, accepting her praise for being such a good reliable and trusting mother over the phone while I impatiently stood in my kitchen, clad only in my sexiest lingerie, wishing this call to end quickly so I could get back to the guest room before Brandon woke and wanted to depart.

But what was my plan, did I even have one other than to covet that large penis? What was I intending to do in that room? I had carelessly chosen some sexy lingerie to wear with no clear plan in mind. I just wanted to be as close as possible to that incredible penis that I was now obsessing about. Yet in all of my 43 years, I had never harboured any illusions about seeking out a male appendage any larger than the one I had been accustomed to all of my married life, in spite of my dickhead ex making me aware that there were bigger penises around.

"So what are you doing today?" asked my good friend Heather.

"Oh nothing special, might watch Doctor Phil and Ellen or go lounge out by the pool."

"Lisa, I don't like to say this, but if you do take the pool option, can you watch what you wear while Brandon's around, I know that you've got a couple of super brief bikinis and you still look very hot in them. Brandon's at that impressionable age, I know you're like an auntie to him, but you must know what young boys are like having Michael. I don't want your body stirring up Brandon's raging hormones."

"Oh Heather, what an awful thing to suggest," I admonished my friend, even as I caught sight of my reflection standing there in the briefest lingerie.

"I'm sorry, that did sound awful that I would even suggest something like that, didn't it? Forget I said anything Lisa, I know that you would always act with the greatest respect for our long-term friendship. Have a great day, I'll see you later."

I hung up the phone and stood for a moment in my kitchen, contemplating what Heather had just said and trying to reconcile that with what I had been about to do when she called. Then, ignoring her words completely, I tiptoed silently back along the hallway until I reached the guest room door. I peeped in and was pleased to see Brandon still in the same prone position, lying on his back.

I stole quietly into the room across to the bed. I stood at the side of the bed, looking down on this young man to see that everything was still as it was except that his right hand now loosely held his penis shaft. For a moment, I feared that he might have stirred awake long enough to masturbate. 'No, I hope you haven't wasted one,' I thought as I stared closer, looking for any traces that he might have masturbated. There was no sign he had.

I sat down on the edge of the narrow bed, it was only a single and this had once been my daughter's room. I had this desperate urge to touch his penis some more but first I had to remove his hand from it for me to accomplish that. I reached my fingers out and very gently prised his fingers off the long shaft. He didn't stir and the snoring, while softer now, continued.

I applied my middle finger on the underside and brought my thumb to the top side and began to draw them along the shaft toward the tip. When I reached that knob, I gave extra attention to the underside of the head, then took my middle finger and thumb back to the starting point and stroked once more along its length. Feeling the heat of this young man radiating up through my fingers and the flush in my cheeks, I used the fingers of my free hand and reached them down to touch the crotch of my panties where the juncture of my thighs was parted as I perched on the edge of the bed. My panties were already soaked with my juices. My God, why was I so affected like this?

I still had no idea what words I would say when Brandon inevitably woke to see me there, sitting alongside him on the bed, so seductively dressed, and touching him, affectionately fondling his large penis. I ran my thumb and finger along his shaft in increasingly faster and firmer strokes. His breathing seemed to change, was he waking? I looked up at his eyes, wanting to see the look on his face when they first opened and saw me.

I looked back to examine the effect my touch was having on him. His penis was definitely harder, thicker too, although it didn't seem to have got much longer. I spotted another drop of clear juice oozing from the eye of his penis and I scooped it up as I did last time and wet my lips with it.

"Umm!" he murmured, seeming to be waking. I shuffled closer to his body on the bed, my heart beating anxiously, my eyes scanning his face, looking for his still closed eyelids to open, to see his first reaction.

There it is, his eyes fluttered, he looked to be trying to focus on who was there with him on the bed in the semi-darkness of this room. "Shush!" I whispered, wanting to ease him awake gently in the hope that might make him more accepting of my tender soft strokes that I continued with along his penis shaft.

"Umm, ohhh, that feels really good, what's happening, where am I?"

"It's ok honey, it's just me, Mrs. B, there's nobody else here, you're in safe hands my darling."

His eyes opened quite a bit wider, he looked to be fully focussing now, looking directly up into my eyes. "Oh Mrs. B, is that ... err, is that you, are those your fingers doing that, touching me?"

"Yes, it is honey, I hope you're ok with this, does it feel good? Am I doing it right?"

"Oh God yes!" He humped his hips upward just once, lifting his arse up off the bed and pushing his penis more forcefully through my light finger/thumb grip on him.

"Shush, you don't have to do that, don't move at all, just leave it to me, let me do this. I'm taking care of you Brandon, I want to make you feel really good."

"Oh you do, but why ... why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to. You showed your wonderful penis to me this morning and I just had this desire to touch it. Oh, my God, it's so big Brandon." I allowed my palm to close around as much of the length of his shaft that I could grip, feeling his heat, the smooth skin surface, a gentle pulling within the core. It was no longer laying along his thigh, but stiffened and standing up and away from his body.

"You said I showed it to you, I don't remember that, I shouldn't have done that Mrs. B. I'm sorry, I wish I could remember, why did I do that?"

"I didn't know you were here, you and Michael came in late. I found you peeing in the bathroom and I saw this. I immediately fell instantly in love with it ... it's just beautiful Brandon."

"It's just my dick, Mrs. B."

"Not just your ... err, not just your penis Brandon. It's such a special one, I know you're still young, but surely you must know that most men don't grow as big as this. In fact, nowhere near it! My God, my ex-husband would have paid a million dollars to have one like this." I tugged on it much more firmly now, wanking it feverishly.

"Oooh! Whoa, don't tug it right off."

"Oh I'm sorry honey, was that too hard? I thought that's how you guys masturbate. Wouldn't you like to cum Brandon? I'd like to see you cum, would that be alright with you?"

"I don't know, I don't think it's right for you to be doing this."

"Who says Brandon, who makes those rules? Do you mean society says that as a full-on adult woman, I can't touch a young man like you in a sexual way?"

"That's kind of what my mom and dad told me."

"Well, we just won't bother telling them then, will we?"

I released my palm's firm grip on his shaft and controlled myself to resume the middle finger and thumb caress along the top and under sides, not wanting him to cum too quickly. Wanting to prolong his pleasure, make this truly memorable for him. Prolong my pleasure too!

The young man on his back on the bed gasped loudly, "Oh yeah, that's really good too!"

"Which do you like best?"

"I think like this, that other way will have me cumming in no time."

"Do you think you can still cum if I do it like this Brandon?"

"Oh yeah, I think so, it could take a bit longer."

"That's ok, we've got all day."

Most of the time, my eyes were riveted to his penis, watching my finger and thumb gently stroking him, seeing the clear pre-cum oozing from his tip. But occasionally, I would tear my intense gaze away to check his eyes. They were fully open and focussed now. He might still be hungover but he was well aware what was going on in this bed.

"You look very pretty today, Mrs. B, I mean with what you're wearing."

"Thank you, Brandon, that's so nice of you to say ... a woman likes to hear those things. You can touch me too if you want, anywhere you like ... that's if you want to."

"Thank you but I don't know if I should. It's like I've known you all my life but I've never seen you like this before."

"You are a healthy young man, surely you must have looked at me at times and had some thoughts that you kept to yourself, like how you wished you could see beneath something I was wearing, perhaps under my dress. We've had lots of pool parties too, did you ever think I wonder what Mrs. B would look like without that bikini?"

I looked up at his face, he was blushing, "Yeah, I did, how did you know? I've never told anyone, certainly not Michael and least of all you ... I'd be too embarrassed to tell you I was checking you out. I always keep that to myself," he admitted and I was thrilled to hear his confession. "I mean I couldn't say to Michael, 'hey your mom's hot.' And I couldn't tell my mom that I'd got a stiffie from watching you around your pool."

"Really, is that right? Did you really get a hard-on just from watching me in my bikini?"

"Yes I have, particularly that green and yellow one, it's so tiny and you still have such a good body Mrs. B."

Wow, this was great, better than I could have expected. I was thrilled to hear that he had noticed me in a sexual way and so relieved, it made me feel better that I had initiated this sexual play with him. It didn't condone what was happening, just eased my conscience a little.

I had been sitting on the side of the bed, one leg tucked under me and the other still on the floor as I leaned my upper body toward his prone body on the bed, closely watching the progress of my fingers on his penis. I had suggested he could touch any part of me if he wanted but so far he hadn't taken me up on that. I decided that I should move my tempting parts closer within his reach. I brought both legs up onto the bed and switched ends, bringing my still pantie-covered pussy close to his right hand. Using my right elbow for support, I rested my head in one hand down alongside his knees ... still near enough to watch the fingers of my left hand fondling him. My feet were now alongside his head and the pillow it rested on. Now my pubis and the soaked panties that covered it were within easy reach of his right hand. Hopefully, he might feel a compulsion to reach out and touch me too.

"There you are, that makes it easier for you to touch me too ... that's if you want to. You don't have to Brandon, I'm quite happy just doing the touching because I love this wonderful penis of yours." I couldn't resist an urge to hold it firmly again, my palm wrapping around the shaft just for a few seconds, feeling the immense heat and power within it.

Brandon at last responded to my suggestion, I felt the fingers closest to my pussy begin to softly caress the smooth skin of my upper inner thighs. Oh, how I had missed this ... the caress of male fingers felt so good, it had been way too long since I'd felt a masculine touch. I loosened my firm grip on his shaft, returning to my light finger-and-thumb caress. This magnificent penis was now thickening, so much harder than when I had started although it wasn't that much longer. At a guess, I'd say no more than an extra 2 inches from its flaccid state.

Feeling his soft caressing touch on the inside of one thigh, I parted my legs -- as seductively as a 43-year-old woman might for an 18-year-old male -- by raising one knee up and away from the other that lay prone on the bed. So now one leg flat and the other upright, bent at the knee, revealing a wide vee between my spread thighs.

"I don't know how experienced you are with girls or women Brandon ... you probably already know this, but we get very wet down there when we're turned on,. You know where I'm talking about, you could actually see it now if I wasn't wearing my panties. I think most guys call it a pussy, is that what you call it? I don't know why because it looks nothing like a cat."

I saw Brandon's head turn, his eyes staring at my thinly covered crotch, the wet silk clinging to me, "Can you see how soaked my panties are, that's just from my looking at and touching your wonderful big penis. If you want, I won't mind if you want to touch me there ... feel how wet I am for you."

I still lightly stroked his hardening penis between my thumb and finger, waiting and watching in hot anticipation, desperately wanting him to test his fingers on my pubis. I thought how I might even get to teach him about how to arouse a clitoris, he hadn't answered my reference to whether he was experienced with girls or women.

The fingers that had been caressing the smooth skin of my inner thighs slid up closer to my wet crotch and he lightly rubbed two fingers on the outside of my panties, seeming to be tracing the line of my outer labia. My panties were stuck so wetly to my pubis that I figured he'd be able to see a camel toe from where he lay.

I desperately wanted more, "You can even pull my panties down if you want, get them out of the way ... or just pull the crotch part to one side and see for yourself."

I closed my eyes to better appreciate the pleasure as his two fingers ran up and down against my silky panties, pressing lightly in the outer labial slit. "Oh yes!" I whispered, "More Brandon, I want more!"

My eyes shot open in panic when I felt those fingers leaving my special place, but I quickly saw that he was only responding to my suggestion. That one hand that had been touching me moving up to my hip, taking hold of the elasticised waistband of my panties and pulling them down. I had to drop the raised leg back down to help with the removal of my pastel blue silk panties, lifting my other hip that had been flat on the bed as he tugged my covering away.

The young man pulled my panties all the way down to around my ankles and I kicked one foot free of them so that I could raise that leg up again, once more spreading my upper thighs to allow him to see my pussy up close. I watched his eyes scanning my parts intently, checking out what was revealed. I wasn't into shaving my pubic hairs totally the way the current younger generation seemed to prefer but I did trim. I was thankful that I did considering how I never expected any male to see that part of me these days. Young Brandon would be looking at a thin neat line of pubic hair above my slit that sort of pointed the way.

Thankfully, his fingers returned and I closed my eyes again as they separated my outer lips. He would be able to see the pinky lining of my good parts now. Those fingers slid up and down within my wetness and I uttered little mewing sounds to express how good his fingers were making me feel. I wondered whether he might take charge ... I desperately wanted this new experience, to feel the unfamiliar size of a penis such as this within the folds of my body. But how experienced was he, did he have the knowledge to take it from here or would I have to lead him still further?