Her Stranger was Real

Story Info
The fantasy arranged by her husband became reality?
1.3k words
4.32
29.5k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
40 Followers

Standing at the sink with her hands in rubber gloves she looked like any twenty- something young woman busying herself with the household routines until her husband returned home.

He was a little later than she'd normally expect him but she thought that maybe he was making her wait. After all, he was leaving work in the middle of the afternoon.

Every now and again he acted out her fantasy. It wasn't one that she imagined was shared by many other women but it had always excited her to be taken by surprise and against her will by a stranger who somehow knew exactly what to do to make her his helpless sex slave. In the fantasy she never got to see him but always imagined him to be the dark and dangerous sort, masterful in his ability as a lover but ruthless in taking her for his own pleasure.

At first the enactment had been quite amateur, just a physical overpowering and his voice telling her that this was what she wanted and she was going to get it, but once or twice recently he had got more serious and entered into the spirit more convincingly.

Since he started to relish the role of the ruthless stranger he had become quite skilled at surprising her. He would approach her from behind and blindfold her. Bundling her into the bedroom he would fasten her wrists and ankles to the posts at the head and foot of their bed (it hadn't been a coincidence that she'd chosen this bed from the pine shop) using silk rope that had started life as curtain ties. .

The small fact that took a little of the edge off their adventure was that they always had to plan in advance when it would happen. They'd arrange for parents to babysit the kids so that there wouldn't be any interruption and no embarrassing questions about the noise they'd made. She did make a lot of noise sometimes, but of course that gave him an excuse to put his hand roughly over her face or to stuff her knickers into her mouth and muffle her moans.

She was thinking these thoughts when she heard the door being opened and closed. This disappointed her a little. The last couple of times he'd crept up on her very quietly and it had been a genuine surprise when she felt herself gripped. Maybe something had changed his plans this evening.

As she placed the last plate on the draining board she was yanked roughly backwards. Feeling herself falling she tried to take hold of the sink, but the rough hands around her waist pulled her away before she could get a grip. She was in the middle of realising that he hadn't changed his mind and was about to talk to him when the bag was pulled roughly over her head.

It wasn't a plastic bag or anything dangerous. It felt like soft cotton but it was completely black. In the darkness she had a moment of panic, this wasn't something they'd done before. Her heart was beating faster and it hit her that the scene was becoming exciting.

She paused in her instinctive struggle and was immediately pushed to the ground. Her legs were forced apart and she felt something being clamped around her ankles. Had he gone out and bought something? Her mind had been distracted by this thought so that she didn't realise until too late that her legs were now fastened apart.

She remembered the websites she had been browsing while he was at work. She thought she had covered her tracks well but now she realised that this was the spreader bar that she had viewed a dozen times or more. He must have seen the sites she had visited. How could she have been so careless?

Her mind was betraying her. As she was busily analysing the situation it was changing fast.

Now her hands were cuffed and pulled above her head. She was fastened to something, the table leg perhaps, that stopped her from moving her arms. She didn't understand how, but she was trapped on her dining room floor with her husband determined to give her the most realistic fantasy yet.

She turned her head from side to side enjoying the helplessness of her situation and the complete control that he had over her.

His next unexpected act caused her to panic. The anxiety she felt was genuine when cold metal was pressed to her left arm. The scissors were used quickly to cut away her top and bra. She winced as what was left of them was tugged roughly from under her. She started to tell him to stop but his hand forced the fabric of the dark bag into her mouth and turned her words into a splutter. The blades snipped at the material of her skirt and ripped holes in the opaque tights which were then pulled away, exposing her skin. Finally, she felt the scissors pressed against her thigh and realised that they were being slid under the new white, silk thong that she had bought specially for today. With a final snip they were ruined and torn from her body.

Fingers gripped the top of her thighs now and dug into her skin as she struggled to push herself up against them. Two, then three fingers invaded her body. There was no pain, she was wet and slippery, but she wondered why he wasn't using the usual words. Why wasn't he telling her what a dirty girl she was, how come she was so ready to be fucked by a stranger?

Once again she felt panic rising in her but it was swiftly replaced by lust as the fingers were replaced by something more solid. He had bought her a new vibrator! The buzz of it rubbing past her clit and slipping into her overcame any other sensations as her body took control away from her mind. This was the feeling she craved.

The toy moved in and out of her, coated in her juices and picking up speed as he pushed it deeper with each thrust. Still he didn't speak but she heard his breathing coming harder as her legs twitched and strained against the pressure of the bar keeping them apart.

In the distance she heard the phone ring but it was something she could ignore. Whoever was calling would leave a message and right now she was being used in the way she had dreamed of for so long. The answerphone clicked in as her orgasm grew closer and in a blur she heard her husband's voice.

"I'm sorry, hun. I know you were looking forward to tonight but there were some visitors that I had to see safely to the station before I could start the journey home. I'm stuck on the bypass now so it'll be another half hour at least before I can come and sort you out. I hope you stay ready for me. Take care ..."

The click and buzz of the machine were drowned out by the scream that was building up in her head, but before it reached her mouth it had become a helpless, sensual groan.

The orgasm hadn't been prevented by the call, it had grown. It exploded in her and turned her body into a raging torrent. Her bucking legs were help helplessly apart and she was unable to fend him off with her hands an arms. He was pounding the vibrator in and out of her soaking body. She was coming helplessly, her fantasy not in her mind at all, but actually happening to her.

Overcome by the power of her sobbing orgasm she heard her own cries turn into a whimper as her eyes closed and she lost consciousness.

When she awoke she was in her husband's arms and he was smiling down at her.

"Did you like it?" he asked. "You have no idea the questions my secretary asked when I told her to play that tape into the phone an hour after I'd left."

mforj
mforj
40 Followers