Her Sub Giving His Domme Pleasure

Story Info
A sub's tale of pleasing his mistress.
1.8k words
4.43
32.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started at 8 AM. A lovely, long Saturday with nothing for his Mistress to do but tease and play with her pet. No matter where they were, or what they were doing, Cain had known all day that if she checked, he better be erect. And he was. In the movie theater, at the restaurant. Even a few times in the car, when they were alone at a stoplight. So, it was now, at 8 PM, that they were finally back in the hotel room, and he was hoping that Mistress might grant him some release.

He slipped off his clothes, as she expected him to do whenever they were alone. Then, he went to kneel at her feet as she sat on the suite's fold-out sofa. "You've been very obedient today, my pet." His mistress smiled at Cain gently and cupped his cheek with her hand. "So, obedient, in fact, that I am feeling quite aroused. Come boy, it is time for you to please me."

Cain followed his mistress into the bedroom. "Help me undress," she commanded, turning her back to him and pulling her hair to the side so he could unzip her dress.Cain carefully lowered the zipper and slid the material down her arms, letting it drop in a puddle at her feet so she could step out of it. Desire flowed through his body, and his cock began to swell, but he knew his place, and he resisted the urge to press his cock against her rounded bottom, and tease her neck with his lips.

"Now my bra and panties, pet., I want your hands on my lower back and working your way up." Cain expertly unhooked her black lace bra, and folded it before placing it on a chair, then did the same with her silky panties. As he touched the soft material, he realized the crotch was already damp with her arousal, and he smiled.

His mistress stretched out on the bed and turned to smile at him. "We were so busy today, pet. My whole body aches."

Cain's did, too, but for an entirely different reason. His eyes drank in her curvy form as she closed her eyes and waited for him to begin. His cock leapt and quivered, hoping for a quick touch. But, even though her eyes were closed, he was an obedient slave. Mistress had not yet given permission for him to stroke himself.

Cain straddled her back and began to perform his duties. . He rubbed her lower back, trying not to let his cock brush her naked ass just below him. His lust swelled, and his desire began to get the best of him. "It would be so easy," he thought, "To just slide my hand between her legs and tease my fingers into her. Or to turn her beneath me and move my cock between her breasts. "But, he didn't, tempting as it was.

His mistress lifted her hips slightly, a small smile playing across her lips as she felt his thick, erect shaft nuzzling her curves. "Mmmm, naughty boy, are you thinking about your own pleasure?"She reached her hand back, and began to stroke his cock again, just as she had on and off all day long. With each stroke, Cain became more and more submissive, until he could think of little else but to serve his mistress completely.

His hands continued stroking along the length of her spine, carefully rubbing each muscle to provide his mistress with pure enjoyment. Cain could feel her body enter a more relaxed state with each stroke. .His hands glided up her back, stroking her shoulder blades before moving along her upper arm. He focused on showing her that, with him, she was safe and well taken care of. Her lips pared, and as she sighed with pleasure, a rush of satisfaction filled Cain. He could tell his was bringing her joy, and added to the pride he took in being her owned slave. Cain allowed a smile of his own to cross his face.

His mistress lifted one hand to scoop her hair off her neck and to the side. "My neck, pet," she murmured. He knew that she meant not for him to massage, but to kiss and tease the delicate line that ran from just below her ear to the curve of her shoulder. Cain immediately bent to her neck, starting the nape. He softly kissed each inch of her neck, lingering his tongue at each sensitive spot. Her breath began to speed up and he could feel her body shift slightly under him, reacting to his stimulation. He worked his way to the left side, sucking in a small nibble of her neck mouthing it very gently. As he did her legs spread, and she lifted her hips against his erection, moving them slowly and teasingly. . Not wishing to leave a mark, he moved to the next spot, giving her neck the loving attention she deserved. Her breathing continued to increase, and her reaction told him he was doing a good job. In the air, he began to notice the faint aroma of her arousal, and his cock grew even harder.

In the middle of his gentle kisses, she turned over to expose her wonderful body to his eyes. Just the sight of her hard nipples, dark with arousal, excited him, but he knew his place without even a command from her. "Keep sucking and licking her," he told himself.

His lips played against her neck and down to her collarbone, making her tremble and murmur His mistress allowed him to continue for several minutes before resting her hands on his shoulder in a signal to stop.. "Feed me your cock my pet. I enjoy it in my mouth."

Cain slid up the bed until his cock dangled over her mouth. She teased the opening with the tip of her tongue, and then parted her lips slightly, letting him feed his cock into her waiting mouth. Cain gasped as she tightened her lips around the base of his shaft and began sucking on him as though she's been given a delicious treat. She had told him how much she enjoyed sucking on his cock, and the brush of her tongue against his frenulum, the soft lips pulling him in deeper, her fingers making light circles on his balls, were all designed to make him as hard as possible. Cain tried to stay focused on his role as submissive, and not get carried away by the tugging sensations as she expertly fellated him. Her hand left his balls for a moment, and when they returned, her felt the dampness of her own desire on them, and knew she'd been teasing herself as she sucked him. The knowledge made his cock throb in the tight glove of her mouth, and he felt her smile against his flesh.

At one point, she indicated, with a shift of her hands on his hips, that he should turn, and straddle her mouth while facing her feet. "My nipples, pet," she murmured around the mouthful of cock she'd returned to." Cain immediately accepted the task, and bent to the process of toying and teasing her beautiful nipples with his tongue and lips. Her groan let him know that she was in utter bliss as her boy fulfilled her desires. As his lips slowly worked the pink-brown nipples, his fingers softly squeezed and massaged the entire breast. He knew by her squirming and whimpers that an almost unbearable ache was building between her legs. Early on, before she had collared him, she had confided that, sexual release only came with great effort put on by her own hand. But now, with this loyal sub she was beginning to understand that her wish was but a small command away. Cain willed his mistress to ask for the release that he so badly wished to give her. A glance between her legs showed that her juices between her legs were flowing, and the lift of her hips betrayed her yearning need to orgasm.Cain draggd his tongue from her hadened nipple toward her belly and was rewarded with a breathy sigh.

"My pet, pleasure your mistress".

Cain eagerly left her nipples and stretched over her body to slide his head between her legs. His tongue begin to explored her intimate areas. Her own mouth slowed on his cock as he teased his tongue finally against her hot, swollen clitoris.

"Oh, G9od, yes, pet." She pushed herself against his mouth, hands going to his hips as she writhed beneath him. "Don't stop."

Cain nodded and continued to taste her hot slippery flesh. He knew that she finally understood what it meant to be in complete control and have anything she wanted. His tongue sought out each area of joy and his soft lips slowly suckled in the long tenderness of her clitoris. She whimpered in response. His tongue moved up and down her seam, lingering on the spots that made her squirm the most, and then, as she groaned out, "Fuck me," he inserted a finger into her hot pussy and began stroking in and out, long strokes that made her tremble and beg for more..

"Yes, my mistress," he thought to himself. "Know that I am here for you, giving you whatever you want, whenever you want it. Let me pleasure you."

That thought made his fingers fly and his tongue whirl in an effort to bring her to her peak. She pumped against his mouth, making high pitched whimpers as her body pushed closer to the brink. Suddenly, her first orgasm hit. Her body arched tight against him, then exploded. She didn't' tell him to stop, though, so Cain continued his ministrations, willing another orgasm from her body. Soon, another, then another swept over her. And finally, on the fourth orgasm, she drenched him with her juices as her entire body convulsed with joy.

Cain slid off his mistress's body and turned so he was stretched out next to her. Her eyes were closed as she laid there in bliss, trying to catch her breath. Finally, her lips parted. . "Good boy," she whispered. Her hand reached out to hold his cock and squeeze its length. "What desire do you have right now, my pet?"

After all the play, Cain's greatest desire was to release all over her body, but he knew that the question was a test. "My one desire is to please you, Mistress," he responded. Her smile told him that was the right answer.

"Then you may stroke your cock, my pet." His hand was already wrapping around his length as she continued, "But you may not orgasm, my little slut. No orgasm until after the milking." Cain nodded and leaned back, his legs spread as his hand worked his cock. He would not be allowed to cum, but he was allowed to submit. And for now, that was the greatest pleasure he could imagine.