Her Submission

Story Info
He wants control; she gives it to him.
1.3k words
4.39
27.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakor
Nakor
2 Followers

This is my first story. Hope you like and look forward to your feedback.

*

The valet takes our bags, leaving me free to watch the sway of your ass as you walk inside to check-in. At the front desk, the look on the girl's face says she can feel the sexual energy between us. I take the key, and we make our way to the elevator.

"When we get to the room, I want you to go into the bathroom, take off all your clothes, and wait there until I come and get you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you say, looking at me. "I promised I would do whatever you want this weekend and I am going to keep that promise."

I open the door and you walk in. I take a quick look at the room. It's basically a small apartment, with a kitchenette and living room. There is a door to the bedroom and one to the bathroom. There is also a door from the bathroom into the bedroom. "This will work rather nicely," I think to myself.

Obediently, you head straight for the bathroom. I smile as I watch the door close. This is going to be a very interesting weekend...

With you sequestered in the lavatory, I grab a small bag and carry it to the bedroom. The bag contains certain...items...that I'll need easy access to while we play. I remove the items one at a time and set them up on the bed and nightstand. I choose one item from the bed and head for the bathroom.

"Are you ready for me?" I ask, calling to you through the door. You reply that you are.

"Face away from the door and step close to the wall in front of you. Now close your eyes." I open the door. Your back is towards me and I take a moment to look at your body. You feel me behind you. I place a scarf over your eyes and tie it around your head, blacking out your vision. I slide my hands over your shoulders and down your arms. I can feel you shaking under my touch. My hands on your waist, I slowly turn you towards me, gently kissing your lips. Reassuring you.

I guide you into the bedroom and lay you on your back in the middle of the bed. I begin to kiss your lips, your neck, and down your shoulder. I trace your arm from shoulder to wrist, then - taking hold of your wrist - I move your arm above your head. You feel cloth of some type as it tightens around your wrist. You realize then that you're to be bound.

I reach across you, tying your other wrist in place. Your breathing changes as you become more excited. I kiss and lick just above your breasts, teasing you a little, running my tongue around your nipple but not touching it. I continue my way you're your body, across your ribs and over your belly, pausing briefly at your navel, eliciting a satisfying moan from your lips.

My hands spread your legs and I kiss my way down the outside of your left leg, down your thigh, over your shin. Again you feel cloth as I wrap your ankle, easing your leg even further toward the corner of the bed. You feel me move between your legs and begin to arch your back, inviting me to take you. Instead I take your right ankle, securing it in the same manner as the left.

You are now naked, spread-eagle, on your back and tied to my bed. You look beautiful.

I kiss the inside of your ankle, working my way up your leg and teasing you with my tongue. I stop just below your pussy and your sigh of desire tells me exactly what you want. I use my thumbs to part your lips. You're dripping wet and the heat from your body is intoxicating. You moan as my tongue touches your outer lips, sliding up the length of one and down the other. As my tongue finishes its circle, I push it deep into your pussy. You arch your back, writhing under my touch. You want to grab my head but the restraints keep you from moving. My tongue moves from your pussy to your clit and I slide two fingers into you, turning them as they slide in up to the knuckles. I trap your clit between my lips and flick my tongue across it. I feel your pussy clamping down on my fingers as I add a third one, sliding them all the way out only to sink them back in -- always knuckle-deep.

Suddenly, you feel me withdraw a finger from your hot, wet pussy and slowly press it into your ass. You cry out in pleasure as my fingers slide in & out of both your pussy and ass. The pace of my thrust intensifies. Your moaning gets louder. I can tell you want to move with the motion of my fingers, but you can't. You lift your hips to meet my hand with every thrust. My other hand moves up your body. I caress your breast, gently pinching your hard nipple.

I pull my fingers out to the tips, and as they slide back in you realize there's now more than one finger in your ass. I push my fingers into you as deep as I can, working your ass and pussy with my hand as my mouth continues its assault on your clit. You're moaning has turned to gasps as you continue to struggle against the ties holding you in place. I can tell you're going to cum...I continue to finger your pussy and ass through your orgasm but stop licking your clit so I can watch your face as your body tenses and you release a long gasp of pleasure.

As the last shudders of your pleasure pass, I slide my fingers from your body giving your clit one last lick, making your body quiver all over again. I kiss my way up your body, over your breasts, and finally kiss your lips.

I see the satisfied expression on your face as we break our kiss. "Did you like your little warm-up?" I ask.

"Warm-up?!" You say with both excitement and wonder.

"Yes," I say with a little smile. "That was merely the first of many things I am planning to do with you...to you..." You feel me move to the side of the bed and hear me getting something off the nightstand. You feel a cool plastic touch your nipple and you realize I have a toy of some sort. I slide it around your nipples watching them grow hard from the attention. You're wondering what it is when it begins to vibrate slowly. I slide it down over your belly and between your legs, barely letting it touch your clit. You moan in pleasure. I can tell you want it pressed against your clit, so I continue to tease you with it. I trace your outer lips and work my way down to that sensitive area between your pussy and ass. Finally, I push the vibrating toy into your pussy. You feel it go completely inside and realize this is the little egg shaped vibrator you showed me at the sex shop a month ago. It's vibrating deep inside your pussy...a pleasant and not overwhelming feeling.

You feel my body shift and realize I am no longer on the bed.

"I hope you like your new toy," I say with a little laugh.

"It's on the lowest setting. I'll be back in a bit to play with you some more. By then your toy should be driving you crazy, and you should be ready for a good solid fucking. Oh, and I will expect you tell me how many times you came in my absence."

I close the bedroom door behind me and sit in the living room listening to you moan and wondering how long I should make you wait...

Nakor
Nakor
2 Followers