Her Submission First Meeting

Story Info
Stephanie's first time with her master Jon.
975 words
3.73
14.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie stood at the door waiting impatiently for her master to arrive. She wore a red shirt, with a blue jean skirt. Underneath she wore a cute purple corset with matching panties as he requested. She waited alone, bored making the time drag on slower. Her breath quickens as she hears footsteps on the stairs outside her door, he has arrived. Opening the door she was glad to finally meet Jon her master. Giving him a hug she invited him into her home. He set down his heavy bag and removed his shoes. Immediately he ordered her down on her knees, legs spread slightly. Stephanie obeyed without question. Jon looked her over, pleased that she had remembered to put her hair in pigtails braids. Grabbing his bag in one hand and her hair in the other he proceeded into the living room as she quickly kept up pace while on her knees still. Holding on to her hair still, he stood her up and ordered her to remove her clothes. After a few minutes, Stephanie stood naked before him, vulnerable, fearing he might be in disgust with her body. She had shaved completely bald her pussy for him, he preferred them that way. Jon held her head back a bit to give her a firm kiss on the mouth, knowing full well that would make her juices flow down her leg. She was so wet, soo ready for him to take her, yearning for him to be in her, but he was going to punish her first. He rather enjoyed the thoughts of punishing her, him dragging her over his lap and spanking her ass til it was red and sore.

Jon stood there in front of Stephanie, kneading her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Pulling on them, biting them. Hearing her gasp when he was rough with them excited him more and more, the pain was just enough. Breathing heavily Steph tried to brace herself for the pains. Flinching a bit after he had pinched hard, Steph knew Jon had seen this, that was not allowed. He dragged her by the hair to the couch. Pulling her over his lap he gave her ass a nice slap, hand print appearing almost immediately.

"You do NOT make sound, or flinch when I punish you Stephanie. You will answer when you are spoken to, saying either Yes master or No master.... DO you understand?" he commanded,

"Yes master" replied Stephanie, quickly. He continued to spank her ass til his hand was sore, the sounds of his hand connecting with her reverberated off the walls. She was sore, nice and red gleaming ass. He was pleased with her composure, not a sound was made as he had disciplined her.

"Did you enjoy your punishment Slave?" asked Jon.

"Yes master" she answered, short of breath. She was on her knees, hoping he would fuck her soon. Jon could see that she was wet, eager for him to be in her tight pussy. He had other intentions in mind. Bending her over the arm of the couch, he smeared a sufficient amount of lube on her asshole. He could sense her apprehension, she didn't want him to use her ass. He put his thick hard penis on her tight orifice. He pushed into her, slowly. She gasped, he was quite large, filling her, stretching her. He didn't want to hurt her too much yet so he entered her very gently and slowly. Jon could feel her relax and he began to thrust his penis into her. Starting slowly, he built up his strength with his thrusts, soon riding her ass so hard. She was moaning so much, her voice sounding so young. Stephanie was enjoying it. She let out a loud moan as he came inside her!

Shivering with an orgasm, Stephanie went into the shower with Jon, she caressed his body and soaped him down every inch of him. After rinsing him off she took his large cock in her mouth. Moving up and down she sucked his cock stronger and stronger, teasing the tip with her tongue. He came in her mouth holding her in place, so she had to swallow. Trying her best, she swallowed his cum down as quickly as she could. Jon pulled her up on her feet, kissing her, he was pleased that she had swallowed and allowed him to use her ass.

Jon held her in his arms as they rested on the couch, kissing her every few minutes. Letting her sleep for 30 minutes he woke her up roughly, smacking her ass hard. He ordered her to lay down face first on her bed. Binding her hands and feet he tied her to her bed. Not being able to resist, he grabbed his belt and whipped her ass hard, the sting hurt her so much until she had tears rolling down her face. Lovely welts popped up on her flesh, seeing her tears he threw down the belt, thrusting his hard cock into her tight wet pussy. Her back arched as she moaned loudly. Fucking her hard he was loving hearing her moan and gasp, feeling her pussy respond to his thrusts. Reaching under Stephanie, Jon found her clit and started working it back and forth and teasing it. He could feel her beginning to orgasm underneath him. Jon started to ride her harder til her moans became screams, as she orgasms so hard. He felt his own orgasm building, he pulled out as she squirted all over his legs, and he came all over her ass. Laying down beside her, he bound her arms behind her and held her in his. They slept. Jon and Steph both so happy with their playing. Stephanie couldn't imagine being anyone's slave, and he could never allow her to be with anyone else.