Her Sweet Spot

Story Info
A Pokemorph in a brothel seeks out her sweet spot...
2k words
4.06
14.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Pangoro Pokemorph sat on the bed with her legs spread, an impassively solemn look on her muzzle. The Lucario between her legs huffed and panted, nose pressed up to her clit as he drove his fingers into her pussy, her soft lips wrapping around his fingers. Her cunny, however, hardly responded to his attentions and the faint trickle of moisture that was her arousal barely coated his fingers, not allowing him to push another finger into her without risking harm to her sensitive flesh. The Lucario's blue fur darkened with sweat as he growled, frustrated within the confines of a stylish, wood panelled bedroom that was usually the source of so much pleasure.

No, he could do it. He could get her to climax this time, if only he tried hard enough. Frowning, the Lucario, Lance, flicked his tongue up and over her clit, swirling it around and around the plump nub of flesh as if, this time, he would be able to please her. Of course, he already knew that Susanna was a tough customer at the brothel and he was lucky that her father hadn't punished him for not being able to do his duty by her. She, however, was as fair as a Pangoro came with her fluffy coat of fur and plush, cuddly belly. Susanna was tough, yet yielded where it benefitted her.

Perhaps she still hoped that he would be able to please her after all. Even if he'd failed each and every time before. He flushed with embarrassment. Just what did it say about him that the most talented -- supposedly -- prostitute at the brothel couldn't even please the owner's daughter? It was a seedy world, it had to be said, but there was pleasure to be had too and yet he couldn't find just what would send tingles through her nervous system. There had to be some way to get her off!

But what he was doing at that time, like every time before, clearly wasn't working.

"Let's try something different," he said at last, pulling away from her pussy without even having to lick his own muzzle clean. "You... Well..."

He scratched the back of his head and shrugged sheepishly, his long ears dropping down to his shoulders. What could he say? It was the same routine they'd been through over and over again.

"You're not into it. It's no different to before. But I want to help you..." He bit the inside of his lip. "If I can. I know you're not very sensitive...down there, but I just know we can find something for you."

The Pangoro looked down at him, her expression barely changing. He had disrobed her lovingly, yet she had not even made a move to help him reveal her large belly and heavy breasts to him. Her round buttocks were full and large, meeting a pair of equally thick, delicious thighs.

"If you think you can," she said with a shrug. "You may do as you best see fit."

Lance stood slowly, running his paws up her body as he drew her to him, admiring the curves of her body.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured huskily as he took her paw. "Has no one ever told you that?"

Susanna parted her lips, a tiny breath.

"No."

He led her gently from the room, taking her through a back door that led deeper into the brothel, a dark room shrouded in the unknown. It was rare that he actually had to leave the bedroom to fulfil his duties to the brothel and its clients, but he'd tucked away one trick up his sleeve since learning that Gaunt and Susanna were back in town.

As he lit the lanterns, she started, showing the first flicker of interest since he'd disrobed her. A large table resided in the middle of the room with a set of heavy manacles resting at either end. It was clear what the binding device was for, but the deep, wooden chest at the side of the table held further promise or threat, depending on which way a fur looked at it.

Sucking in a breath, Susanna thrust his paw away and shifted her weight back onto her heels, knees slightly bent and soft as if she was prepared to leap into action at any time.

"Is this some trick?" She said bluntly, muscles tensing beneath her fur. "I shall have none of it, Lance, if you are turning against me. I should have you know that I am not a Pokemon to be trifled with."

Her eyes narrowed.

"And not because of who my father is either. I am more than capable of taking care of myself."

Towering over the smaller Lucario, there was no doubt that she meant it. Lance, however, held up his paws and padded to the table, stroking the polished surface as if it was an old friend.

"It's nothing like that, Susanna," he said, as gently as he was able with a bulky Pangoro staring him down. "But some Pokemon...well... How do I say this? They have different needs in the bedroom. Considering your sensitivity, or lack of, I have an idea that may help you get what you need."

He paused, a flicker of seriousness entering his usually playful, sharp crimson eyes. The black band across his eyes, covering his muzzle like a mask, only enhanced the effect.

"Do you trust me, Susanna? Will you allow me to try this for you?"

Susanna surveyed him with a critical eye, doing her best to take in the Pokemon from head to toe as she loomed.

"I have been given no reason not to trust you. Yet."

"Then lay down on your back here, my beauty, and we'll see if we can't just find that sweet spot of yours."

Cautiously, the Pangoro shuffled to the table and seated herself on the edge, surprising even him with how nimbly she swung her legs up onto the table. It took her a little longer to put her back down on the table, legs stretched out, but the Lucario was just as quick as her. Darting around to secure her paws before she could even think about changing her mind, he snapped the manacles closed and clearly set the key out of reach on a shelf, letting her know that it was there when it was needed. Marginally, the Pangoro relaxed, though the table was hardly comfortable for a Pokemorph of her size.

He didn't wait for her to become comfortable with her consensual predicament. Swinging open the chest, he pulled out something that seemed entirely out of place: a feather duster with pink, yellow and white feathers that had surely come from a Pidgeot. She blinked at him, face once again falling blank, as Lance bowed respectfully, paws clasping the feather duster before his stomach.

"I truly hope you enjoy this, Susanna. I give my all for you."

The first touch of the feather duster on her hind paws made her twitch away, startled to actually feel something so light. It should not have been possible -- the majority of her body was as desensitised as her pussy -- and yet she flinched, body responding without the consent of her mind. Emboldened by her quick reaction, Lance tickled her other paw, making sure to slip the feathers between the toes.

"What are you..." She tried to speak, but giggles overruled her, bubbling up from her muzzle with the tickle of sensation. "What... Ahahaha!"

Laughing and twisting, she squirmed and clinked the manacles, though there was no escape to be had even as her body writhed. Her toes flexed and curled, fighting the sensation as her body strove for release, though not quite the one she'd come to the brothel for. Yet, as she laughed and rocked her body away from the unrelenting tickle of the feathers, something deeper swelled in the pit of her stomach, a tingle of pleasure that she had thought was long gone from her capabilities as a Pokemorph.

And Lance caught that slight release, the exhalation of breath fluttering past her parted lips, damp with moisture.

"Relax into it, Susanna," he murmured, though he doubted that she even heard him in the moment. "Let go. You don't have to resist when you're with me."

She twisted, barely responding, except to groan deep in the back of her throat, the sound immediately rolling into a fit of giggles that seemed completely out of place coming from her lips. Her pussy warmed to the touch of the feathers and he slowly ran it up and down her thighs, testing her reaction through the thick fur. Although she could not feel all that much, evidently, she arched into its touch as if craving more already.

But it was when it brushed her pussy, that her reaction shocked him. She surely should have been dulled to such a light, tentative sensation, but the tickle over her clit had her rocking up from the table and yanking at the manacles, tears running down her cheeks. Where rough, pressing touches had failed, the erotic caress just barely pressing into her pussy lips brought an utterly unprecedented rise of warmth to her body.

The Pangoro twisted back and forth, faltering as the correct way to react failed her. She closed her eyes against what was happening, breath raking through her throat as she dragged in breath after breath, nostrils tiny, flared curves in her face.

Murmuring softly to his favourite client, the Lucario stroked her thighs as he tickled her pussy, grinning widely as her plump lips gleamed with moisture.

"Relax, Susanna, I'll get you there," he crooned, one paw on her large stomach as he tickled her pussy. "Let me take care of you."

She cried out softly, torn between laughter and arousal as sensation after sensation rippled through her body, each one conflicting with the next. Something deep inside her built and built and she whimpered, clenching her paws as he leaned over her, alternating between tickling her pussy and her large hind paws, which only worsened it all beautifully. Susanna panted heavily, chest rolling with giant breaths, as the cord within her wound tighter and tighter, demanding release.

Leaning far over her to tickle her hind paws with his fingers and her pussy with the feathers, rapidly moistening with her arousal, Lance stretched out his body and managed to give her clit one, quick lick.

Jerking and yanking at the manacles, Susanna moaned and gasped through orgasm, each wave of pleasure lancing through her with greater force than the last. Orgasm had not been hers in many seasons and she whimpered between breaths, tears drying on her cheeks. Her chest ached from laughter even as her body thrummed up into Lance's touch, devouring the pleasure that she'd yearned for and visited the brothel for all those many times.

Lance beamed as she twitched and, slowly, fell back down to the table, muscles releasing tension that had been held in for far too long. The Pangoro lay her head down with a thump and Lance eased her back, running the tickling tips of the feather duster and the stiffer feathers in the centre of the bundle of delight over her delicate pussy lips over and over again. The sensation came more softly after climax and she exhaled a deep breath, fingers unclenching and relaxing out from her paws.

"Next time," Lance whispered to her. "I'll mount you. I'll give you everything you've ever asked me for and more."

In the afterglow, the Pangoro relaxed back into the table, a smile on her lips. Lance bustled around her, sorting the manacles and sliding a silk cushion beneath her head. The feather duster lay to the side, utterly innocent in its curl of feathers, damp and gleaming with Susanna's arousal and evidence of her climax. Lance rubbed her shoulders and stroked down her arms, murmuring warmth to her as she, ever so slowly, came back to herself.

She had always known that her Lucario would be able to get her there, one way or another.