Her Tease, My Denial...

Story Info
The love of my life has complete control of our sex life...
922 words
2.96
29.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met her, I was absolutely taken aback by her beauty. The girl, who is now my wife, was 19, slim and fit, with a perfect tan to her alluring skin. Her brown hair fell around her bright blue eyes, and if being gorgeous wasn't enough, her body mesmerized me. I was 19 as well, and the only girl I had ever been intimate with was my last girlfriend, who had very little assets for me to cling on to during the course of our teenage lovemaking.

When I first saw Jess, however, her larger, perky breasts were impossible for her to hide. Her long, toned, tan legs were enough to make me dizzy. It was a blind date, and she told me right off the bat that she thought I was cute. I was amazed at her interest.

On the second date I about hit the floor when, after a few beers and some heavy kissing in her apartment, she pulled her top off to show me her ample chest. My reaction was a dead giveaway, I could do nothing but gawk at the beauty of her incredible breasts. She climbed on me, unzipped my pants, and gave me the best night of my life up until that point. Her beautiful breasts bouncing as she rode had me entranced, and I came quickly at the sight in front of me.

Fast forward ten years and we are married, with children, living the "American Dream" Between work and kids, as it often does, our sex life has faltered quite a bit. Up until about a year ago, we were having sex about once every other week. It was routine, and she owned me in almost every aspect in the bedroom. I would ask for sex about every two days and eventually she would agree.

That was until I began a bit of a reckless streak with finances. Nothing major, but my bills at the end of the month crept up and up slowly. Jess, an avid budgeter who kept a tight cap on our finances, became "too stressed out" and "too worried" to allow intercourse to take place. Desperate for sex, I began to just go to the bathroom to relieve myself. After about six months of the same routine, we had yet to have sex. For the most part, I had also been deprived the sight of her beautiful body. On many occasions, I would softly rub her backside, creating an instant physical reaction from me, but always being met with scalding from her.

One night, after over six months of no sex, and literally weeks of seeing no skin or parts of her even naked body, I asked, almost begging, for sex. I had decided to stop my own self medication habits about two weeks earlier, and had never been so desperate for sex in my life. Therefore, when Jess slinked into bed in a tight t shirt and a thong, I instantly was all over her to try and get lucky.

After being denied, I begged "please, what can I do to have sex with you? I have to have sex!!"

"What are you offering?" She slyly said, acknowledging that she had been planning and plotting this teasing and denial all along. "You know what's really a turn on for me?"

"What? Anything, you name it and I'll do it."

"A budget. Financial responsibility, we need to set barriers and stick to them..." she turned to me, dodging my lips as I tried to sneak a kiss.

I was a bit mad in the moment, as I realized that I was played and treated as a pawn. At the same time, the sight of her beautiful, firm ass in her thong, along with the outline of her toned body in her t shirt had me as aroused as I could've possibly been.

"And if you agree to be good, and you do as I wish, I'll give you exactly... what... you've... been... wanting..." As she said this, she slowly slid my hand up her thigh, resting on her firm butt. My body slightly convulsed with pleasure just at the touch.

I agreed. Relentlessly. And as I did, a slow smile came across her face. She slowly began to kiss me, stirring me around and making me practically melt as she guided my hand over her plump breasts.

She then pushed me off, telling me that she had "a surprise for my good behavior" With that, she slid off her lace thong, and got up on her knees, bending down, exposing her beautiful ass in a doggy style position. As quickly as I could, I stripped my clothing and positioned myself for what I had desired for so long.

The wave of pleasure hit me like a blast. The sight of her beautiful ass bent over, small rotations of her hip forcing moans of pleasure from me. My rock hard member, being engulfed and devoured by her tight vagina. Within a minute, I was at my edge and felt the eruption of my orgasm, causing a flow of moans, yells, and some choice words, all in the name of pleasure.

Jess rolled over pulling me down next to her, smiling while she looked at me like she had won a prize. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much... I hope this was a lesson learned of what you were missing" she whispered, as she quickly kissed my check, rolled over, turned off the light, and went to sleep.