Her Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you tell me about it?"

"If you promise not mention my name in this matter?"

I promised and she told me that she knew for sure that Gabriel had fucked Anna Berg, a tall slim but big busted wife in her mid forties. Trustworthy people had seen Anna at the motel together with Gabriel.

Now he had even begun to show an increasing interest for Jessica. They would remain some extra time at the parking lot where two other members had seen him caressing her butt during their hugging. My customer and the two other members had decided to share that information with me. I even got Gabriel's phone numbers and his home address. I thanked her and promised to be discrete.

Eric Berg had joined his house to the municipal central heating system and I could remember him as a good customer and nice guy. Back home after the job I rang and told him the bad news about his wife and Gabriel. I even told him that my wife obviously was the next in line for Gabriel and that I intended to have a serious talk with that damn pussy hound.

When Jessica came home with the kids from the daycare I asked her, "Do you know that your choir leader Gabriel fucked Anna Berg at the motel?"

"Nonsense, do you really believe all that stupid gossip?"

"In this matter, yes I do. But I presume you haven't noted that you are the next in his line and he is working hard on you. Nor suspected any reason for him to give you extra long lasting hugs and sometimes even caressing your butt. Or is it a normal behavior in that church?"

She began to cry and rushed to the bedroom.

It wasn't kind of me but I expected it to be easier to handle the crap when it was daylight. I rang Gabriel Nilsson.

A soft female voice replied, "Anne Marie Nilsson."

"I would like to speak to Gabriel Nilsson, if that's possible?"

"Just a moment."

He took the phone a few seconds later and I told him, "I'm Matteus Wallin, Jessica Wallin's husband."

He sounded confused when he replied, "Yes Mr. Wallin what can I do for you?"

"You can keep your damn filthy hands from my wife or I'll have to crush your balls. Do you understand?"

"Are you threatening me? You ought to know that this call is recorded."

"No, I will never threaten creeps like you, but this is a holy promise and be sure that I always keep my promises. Ask Jessica about that. If this call is recorded, I promise to kick the tape up your damn ass."

He hung up.

Anna Berg had, after some arguing, confessed her cheating with Gabriel Nilsson to her husband. Eric Berg had become furious, taken his car, and, in record time, driven the 35 kilometers to the next town where Gabriel lived, found his house, rushed in and beaten the crap out of him.

Gabriel's wife did call the ambulance but not the police, nor did the ambulance crew or the nurses at the emergency intake at the local hospital. Both to Eric's own and many others' great surprise, he got away with beating Gabriel.

However, Eric didn't go totally free from punishment because "Gabriel's Revenge" as he called it hit him a few days later. He found out that he had contracted Gabriel's gonorrhea from his wife.

As usual with such events, the rumors in town magnified what had happened in the church choir to wild orgies comparable to what happened in the whorehouses of ancient Rome.

Jessica wasn't happy with me and accused me of starting the whole mess by spreading the information about Anna and Gabriel. She wasn't even less happy when I told her that she ought to be very grateful to me because I had saved her from gonorrhea and a divorce.

It took several months to get back to an average good family relationship again. Jessica never confessed to have had any interest in Gabriel and I had no pictures or such evidence. I think she felt some shame about being such easy prey for him.

My stepfather the preacher had been involved in some nasty "house snatching", which was possible here during that time with the simple trick of a faked signature on a document to the court responsible for the certificate of registration. He and his cohorts got caught and the government offered them free boarding behind bars for ten months.

He was fired by the parish and divorced by my mother, who accepted my family and was happy to see us after she got free from his insane influence. Since then we have been visiting her at least once a year.

It was sad to see that some of my old friends in my hometown now had become heavy drinking members of the infamous "A-team".

Then my boss told us that he wanted to retire and offered to allow his employees to buy the company. For various reasons most of the staff wasn't interested in his generous offer. Only I and two others were. We three bought the company, which meant more work and long hours for the three of us.

It was a strange experience, indeed, to be turned from one of the gang to one of the bosses. We tried to act as usual but couldn't ignore the increasing differences. It could be the silence or hasty change of the subject when one of us joined the coffee break.

Jessica complained about my longer working days and shorter holidays and didn't care much when I promised her it would be better after the hard initial times.

Sometimes I even fled to the job when her whimpering got too intense.

My plumbing business was flourishing and our family finances were doing well though Jessica had once again been unemployed for several months. Now it was about eight and a half years after our wedding. We had begun making plans for the big ten-year anniversary that we had promised to have when we got married.

Jessica got a new job as secretary for the "Managing Director" at a small but, at one time, rather successful producer of expensive glass fiber boats. They had only eight employees including him and Jessica, so "Managing Director" sounded a bit silly. People used to call him for "MD" and I doubt that he ever understands that they were making fun of him. His real name is Hubert, which Jessica always preferred to use.

It was Hubert's wife's father who founded the company and when he felt it high time to retire he hired Hubert, who did a fair job. He gave the company to his daughter, who married Hubert and let him rule the company. She herself preferred to write books for children and teenage girls and never visited the boat factory.

One of my partners told me that I ought to keep an eye at that MD or I would see the church choir scandal repeated. I promised to do that. Exactly as expected, Jessica began to tell me what MD had done and how clever he had acted in different matters.

Now and then I used to read some erotic stories on the web and could see that this MD acted exactly as a secretary-fucking, asshole boss usually did in those erotic stories. Obviously even MD used to read those stories, and he used one of them as a manual for getting into Jessica's panties. What surprised me most was that even Jessica acted as the secretaries did in those stories.

I was almost sure that she had never read any of them, and I was sure that at least some of those stories must be based on real events. Of course, even the best authors don't "see the need to reinvent the wheel" so everybody would borrow some facts here and some facts there. Even in real life people tend to act as many others have done before. However, I was surprised to see that even Jessica acted like the sluts in such stories or in MD's manual, if he had any.

The first step was all that bragging about what he had and how clever he was, the next was an innocent lunch at a simple restaurant; and the next step was a slight difference in the way she dressed. Then, he took her to an innocent but expensive business lunch at a better restaurant. So far, she told me about everything so I could follow her slow walk into his spider web.

My partners were curious and promised to assist me if I needed them. I kept them informed about all my forecasts and when Jessica and MD took each of these rather small steps. Obviously MD knew about Gabriel's trip to the emergency room and was careful not to take any too visible steps in our town. Sometimes I even doubted that she wanted to be involved in some crap so close to our big anniversary party. But now it was so much Hubert here and Hubert there from Jessica that I began to expect MD's final countdown, probably out of town.

Then the shit hit the fan again. A Friday evening after work Jessica told me, "Tomorrow morning I'm going with Hubert to see an important customer."

"Yes and how many hours will that take? Are you back at lunch?"

"No, probably not until Sunday evening."

"Hell no, you wont go anywhere overnight with that damn whoremonger."

Now she got red in her face and shouted, "You don't own me, please remember that and I'm going wherever I want to go and need to go to do my job."

Even I shouted, "If you go with him, please leave your rings at home because you won't need them any longer."

Now she was furious and shouted, "You damn jealous bastard; you can keep your rings."

I shouted back, "Never forget that I saved you from gonorrhea when it was your turn to be fucked by Gabriel and now you want spread your legs for that damn whoremonger MD, shame on you, cheating bitch."

Now she was so angry that she forgot everything what MD had told her about what to say or not to say to me. She shouted, "You are a whoremonger, you yourself fucked damn sluts and you don't have any right to accuse me of anything. I'm going with Hubert and you better be on your bare knees when you beg me to take you back."

I began to laugh hysterically, "You are exactly following the well known seduction manual MD downloaded from the web, but you missed some important points. You were not allowed to say anything to me yet about that non-existing friend or non-existing cousin of MD that supposedly saw me cheating at a conference. MD told it to you as a secret and convinced you that you need revenge and offered to pay the expenses for comforting you with some drinking and much revenge fucking at some nice hotel."

I continued with a slower voice, "That's the beginning in hundreds of erotic stories on the net, but did he tell you about the ending. There are several different endings. One is that when you are back home he tells you that he lied about my cheating but as long as you are a good girl and continue to fuck him and probably even his friends on his demand, he won't tell me about you cheating with him. One other possible ending is that he wants me to know all the nasty things you did with him and he will make a video or DVD of your fucking and send it to me so I can throw your cheating ass out of our home. Then you are easy prey to be blackmailed with the film and used for his perverted desires. Even a few other nasty endings are possible. Do you want to know them?"

"Poor bastard. You must be sick in your empty head just like all damn alcoholics."

That hurt like hell and I replied with an almost silent voice, "Alcoholic? Yes, but you knew it before we got married. Why didn't you shout those words to me when my dream-girl Madeleine wanted to have me back? You cried as a newborn baby and I, a stupid damn alcoholic, kept my promises to you as I've always done. Today I'm cursing that damn day and how I could be stupid enough to follow ethics and morals instead of common sense, which told me to go back to Madeleine."

I think she regretted going too far because she had tears in her eyes when she said, now with a soft voice, "I don't care what you are saying now, let's cool off and have a serious talk when I'm back on Sunday."

"If you go, or are standing here tomorrow morning with a packed bag, you can forget the "ten years of happy marriage party". I can swear with my hand on the Bible that I have never lied to you or cheated and if you are more apt to believe lies from a whoremonger than the truth from me, then we don't have any future together."

Jessica seemed to be shocked by my rather harsh objection about her trip with MD. She began to cry and went to our bedroom.

I remained in the living room and felt like a boxer who had been hit below the belt and taken a nine count. Neither Jessica nor our kids had ever seen me drunk. The truth was that she usually drank much more than me. My drinking was usually limited to one or two glasses of red wine and, at very special occasions, I used to take a glass of old malt whisky. When we took our car to a party, I always used to drive. Therefore it hurt like hell when she threw that old alcoholic crap in my face.

I heard her talking on her cell phone. I didn't hear what she said, but I understood that she would keep MD busy for a while, so it was perfect time for me to go into action.

I rang MD's wife, told her that I was married to Jessica Wallin, her husband's secretary. She sounded surprised when I asked her if she knew that her husband would be making an overnight trip the next morning. She replied, "Of course I know, he's going to see his sick cousin."

"Why is he taking my wife with him?"

"Your wife with him? I don't understand."

I explained to her that, at first, my wife had described their trip as a business trip to see an important customer but, after some arguing, she had confessed that the only reason for this trip was fucking. I told her that Hubert had told my wife a lie about me cheating at a conference, got her to believe his lie, and offered to fuck her as revenge against me, which my wife had accepted.

She asked, "Are you really sure?"

"Yes I'm sure because I have never cheated my wife, and I don't know your husband and he doesn't know me. Why should a friend or cousin to your husband be spying on a man none of them knows?"

MD's wife promised to have a very serious talk with him for several reasons. This matter was far from the most important one she had against him but, as she said, it laid the last straw on the poor camel's back. She wanted to see me, and we decided to meet fifteen minutes later at a café.

Susanne Carlson was a bit shorter and even had some more weight than Jessica but she was not bad looking in any way. Her dark red hear was well done and it was easy to see that she wore expensive clothes. After introducing myself we sat down in a booth where we could talk without any listeners.

I told her the whole story about how I found out that Jessica and her husband been acting exactly as described in many erotic stories about boss-secretary affairs and now they had reached the final chapter: Fucking at a hotel.

Susanne told me she knew that Hubert used to read stories on the web but she didn't care because she hoped that they would make him more apt to give her what a husband was expected to give his wife. She had suspected him of having something on the side but never managed to find any evidence.

She admitted that even she had read some stories on the net and when I told her about the details, she agreed that she had read stories where they fit in.

We agreed that something must be done and she asked me, "Do you mind if your wife gets fired?"

That question made me a bit surprised and I asked, "How can you get him to do that?"

"I own the company and I'm going to get both of them fired. When my father gave the company to me, he had me promise to keep it until two of his old co-workers had retired. The last of them retired a week ago and now I'm free to sell the company. I already have a very good offer from one of our competitors that has been waiting for their chance. They don't have any use for either Hubert or your wife and firing Hubert pays better than keeping him working because my price for the company will be better if they are out. Both Hubert and your wife had lost their jobs anyway and as your wife had been employed only a short time she will only loose salary for a month."

"I don't care if you fire Jessica, but what will the unions say?"

"None of them is a member of any union, and I doubt that they want to sue the new owners in a public trial. They would have been laid off anyway, but Jessica would have been paid a month severance."

"Can we agree that if Jessica goes with MD tomorrow morning, she will be fired without any salary but if she has changed her mind during the night she will be fired with salary for a month."

"Yes, that's correct. Of course, it will mean an extra expense for you because you have to support her even if you are filing for divorce. But I'm sure that knowing if she loves you or not means much more for you than the money."

"Yes it will, you can be sure that I'll test her."

Susanne looked at me and said, "I won't forget you if she makes the wrong choice. I'm using some of my new money to install thermal heating and want some other plumber jobs done in my house, too."

We shook hands and parted.

I was up early Saturday morning, and had breakfast ready when Jessica and the children got up. I held the morning newspaper in front of me and pretended to read it. It was the children who talked most of the time. Jessica and I didn't say much more than "Good morning" to each other. Then she went back to the bedroom and stayed there until a black Mercedes stopped on the street outside our house.

Then Jessica rushed out of the bedroom with an overnight bag in her hand and as she went past me she said, "We'll talk on Sunday."

Out on the street she stopped as if she had frozen to ice. The reason was that Hubert wasn't alone in the car, Susanne stepped out from the backseat where she been hiding behind the dark tinted glass. Standing at our front door I heard her shout to Jessica, "Back to the house!"

Jessica and Hubert followed Susanne into our living room and I said, "Sit down."

When all were seated, Susanna said to Jessica, "If you don't know me, I'm Susanne Carlson, owner and chairman of the board at the company were you two have been working. I regret to say that I am married to this damn lying creep."

She pointed at Hubert and told him, "Tell us what lies you poor, horny creep have been telling to this naïve bitch."

Hubert had lost all his authority and said with low voice, "I don't know anything about what your husband has done or not done and no old customer has seen him cheating at a conference. Everything was a lie."

Jessica cried loudly but remained sitting in her chair.

Susanne shouted at Hubert, "Why did you lie to her?"

"I wanted to seduce her and get her to do some marketing jobs for the best customers."

I asked him, "You didn't think she would have any objections to that?"

He looked at me and said, "I'm sure she wanted me and then some training would have made her co-operative afterwards."

I asked again, "Wanted you?"

"Yes, I was surprised how easily she swallowed my bait, she never asked any questions or made any attempts to find out the truth."

My next question, "Training?"

"A few pictures of some kinky sex can make a slut obey."

Now Jessica had heard enough, she rushed to Hubert and began to scratch his face with her nails. I must confess that my attempt to stop her were far from the best I could do in that situation.

Hubert got rather badly hurt in his face and would look like a war-painted native for a long time.

When I got Jessica back to her chair again and Hubert got a wet towel to clean his bloody face, Susanne stood up and said, "It is my duty as the Chairman of the board to say, Hubert Carlson, you are fired from now on and all your benefits from the company are cancelled."

Then she turned to Jessica and said, "Jessica Wallin, you are fired from now on and even all your benefits from the company are cancelled."

Susanne told Hubert to go to their car and he left the house without a word to me or to the still crying Jessica.

I followed Susanne out of the house and asked her, "How did you get him to confess and co-operate."