Her Ultimate Fantasy

Story Info
Teresa gets two men at once.
2k words
4
77k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa loves sex. She lives for the high she feels when her body explodes in orgasm. So she knew this would be a very difficult week. Her man is off hiking in the mountains and she is left alone with only her toys to satisfy her intense need.

When she woke this morning, Teresa was thrilled to know Dick would be returning home tonight. The day seemed to drag on, even though she was busy with the necessities of life. She didn't even find an orgasm in the morning as she wanted to save her best for him.

Late afternoon, the familiar "chirp" of her cell phone gave her a start. It's him! The thought flashes in her mind as she reaches for her phone.

"Back 2 truck, home in 1 hour, miss u, Ty 4 dinner?"

Ty is Dick's best friend and they go off to the mountains to hike a few times each year. The usual routine when they return from their adventures involves Teresa waving to Ty as he quickly gets into his car and drives off to see his girlfriend. This year is different since Ty's girlfriend has moved on. Teresa is sure that was the subject of many long talks for the guys.

Teresa texts back, "Sure Lover, miss u 2, have big plans 4 2night"

Now she can start dinner and she hopes the time goes quickly. Teresa had hoped to attack him when he walked in the door, letting dinner be delayed a bit. But she is not discouraged, starting the fun will wait, but the night will be full of hot sex.

The sound of his diesel-powered pickup truck wafts in through the open windows and the dogs eagerly run to the door to greet their master. Minutes later, the side door opens and Dick rushes in, sweeping Teresa into his arms. He is definitely "rough around the edges" and desperately needs a shower. That doesn't matter as she melts into his embrace and passionately kisses him.

"Hello, Lover," she breathlessly pants, "I am so glad you are home. I have big plans for tonight."

"Oh, yeah, about that," he quickly responds, "I have plans for you too! Come to the bedroom with me and I'll tell you."

Teresa greets Ty and Dick shows him to the main bath so he can shower as he takes Teresa's hand and leads her to their private chamber. She wants to rip off her shorts and skimpy top as she is expecting top have a quickie before dinner.

"Baby, I want to share something with you," Dick starts as Teresa tries to remove his shirt. "Not yet, that will wait until later."

Stopped in her tracks, she looks at him, waiting. "Ty and I talked about his breakup and we discussed men's expectation regarding sex. That is why I invited him to dinner." Dick had that Cheshire cat smile on his face, the one he always has when he is up to something.

"And?" Teresa asks with hesitation. She thinks she might know where this is going, but she doesn't want to get her hopes up, too much.

"And I told him of a few of your desires and fantasies, especially your most desired fantasy. So, I asked him to dinner. Are you interested?" He stands there looking at her, knowing what her answer will be.

In all the fantasies they have together, this one is number one on the list. Teresa wants two men fucking her at the same time. The really nice thing is: Dick wants to watch her getting fucked by another man.

Keeping her voice as steady as possible, Teresa responds, "Uhhh, Duh!"

Dick laughs and suggests she go finish up dinner while he showers. Teresa nearly floats to the kitchen.

The night can't go fast enough. Sitting at dinner, all she can think about is what is to come.

"The food was great!" Ty compliments.

Dick quickly interjects, "You should see what is for dessert!" Both men laugh. Teresa says, "Dessert is served downstairs, follow me!" and she walks away from them as the two men watch her ass sway as she moves to the stairway.

As they enter the special room downstairs, Ty looks with surprise at the scene. This is the playroom, the place where the rules are very simple: there is only fun and no one gets hurt. This is the first time Dick and Teresa have brought anyone else to this room and both feel great anticipation.

There is an area covered with mattresses, many toys and gadgets Ty has never seen before, and then straps hanging from a pully attached t the ceiling. He doesn't notice that Dick has once again taken her into his arms and is whispering in her ear, "Baby, you are going to get this fantasy fulfilled tonight."

The embrace ends and she walks over to Ty who is still taking in the sights. She drops to her knees and unfastens his belt and unzips his pants. Ty is taken by surprise and looks down, and then to Dick; as if he is making sure this is ok. Those thoughts leave his mind as he feels the soft, tender kisses and licks on his growing cock, and then she engulfs it with her mouth. Ty involuntarily releases a sigh as her warm mouth gives him intense pleasure.

"I told you she was a great little cock-sucker, didn't I?" Dick tells Ty. In response, Teresa takes her mouth from Ty's cock and licks up the shaft, her eyes meeting Dick's. His gaze shows his pleasure in seeing such a sight; Teresa continues her assault on Ty's meat.

Teresa wants more than giving head, so she stands, leading Ty to the mattressed area and asks him to sit. Starting to undress, Ty can't keep his eyes off her body. Dick starts the music, a hard-beat, rock song, and she starts swaying to the music as she removes her clothing. Dick walks up behind her, the top comes off and she hears an audible gasp from Ty.

"Man, she is so hot; you didn't tell me she has pierced nipples. So fucking hot!"

Dick just smiles, and replies, "You haven't seen anything yet," as he removes her shorts and the black lace thong. Her clothes puddle on the floor.

Ty sees what he means when Teresa walks over to him and he reaches out to touch the clit hood ring. Her hand moves to her clit as she rubs it. Ty is at eye level with her shaved pussy.

"Oh man, I want to fuck that!" Ty reaches out for her hips and pulls her to him, He lays her on the mattress and, in one quick move, he is on top of her and buried in her cunt. Teresa's hips match his thrusts as he pounds her. Damn, she has needed this all week.

"Harder, harder, fuck me," she screams, and this fuels Ty's pistoning. In no time, she cums, screaming. Ty pulls out and looks at her in unbelief.

Looking at Dick, he asks, "Does she always do that?" It is as if he has never heard a woman cum.

"Oh yeah, and she will do it again and again," Dick says as he removes his clothing. He knows she needs to cum again, as she is playing with herself getting the next orgasm going. "Oooh, my private slut, up on your hands and knees, tell me what you want, Bitch!"

"More cock, I need more cock, NOW!" She says as she moves, as if on cue, putting her ass up in the air. "Please, Lover, fuck me!"

Dick happily fills her request as he pounds it in her waiting pussy. Ty moves in front of her and fills her open mouth. After slamming it in her a few times, Dick's hand comes down with a smack on her ass. She jumps, and a little cry comes from her throat; but it is evident this didn't hurt, but added fuel to the fire already building in her body. A few more swats and she is cumming again, harder than before. Ty keeps pumping her mouth, expecting her to get upset over the spanks, and surprised she cums.

Teresa falls to the mattress with Ty and Dick lying beside her, four hands grazing her flesh, as she catches her breath. "Do you want more, Baby?" Dick softly asks her. Ty makes a mental note to ask Dick how he swats her one minute and is loving to her the next -- and she accepts it all.

Teresa moves toward him and quietly asks, "Can we try the swing now? The love swing is my favorite; I want both of you on the swing."

Moving to the straps from the ceiling, Ty watches Dick arrange the straps around her body, and then lifts her from the floor with the pully. Ty understands the apparatus now, she is suspended in the air and assessable to whatever they decide to do to her. Ty walks over to them and looks at the equipment closer.

"C'mon Ty, bring me your hard manhood and make me cum again!" Teresa teases as Dick twists on of the rings through her nipples.

He is making her nipples harder to accept the application of the clips he is putting on them. As he does that, he has a small vibrator in his hand, and applies it to her clit. It appears her body is on fire as the spasms begin. No one gets hurt -- that is one of the rules; but this pain is one of pleasure and Dick knows how much she can take.

"Fuck her mouth again, Ty!" Dick commands as he brings her closer to orgasm. Teresa drops her head back to take him completely and Ty's hips lunge forward as he feels the orgasm build in his body.

"I'm cumming again!" Ty yells, as he pulls out of her mouth and shoots hot cum on her tits, rubbing his cock against the clips compressing her nipples.

She is close, and Dick knows it. He moves between her legs, bends down to kiss her clit and give it a lick as he reaches for the lubricant on the side table. Squeezing it onto his fingers, Ty sees why Dick has put her in this position.

"Now, my slut, you are going to get your tight ass fucked!" as Dick lubes her ass and in one swift movement, shoves it in as his balls slap against her body. She squeals in pleasure as he fucks her without resistance. Her vocal grunts are primal in nature. Dick directs Ty to take the clips off and suck her nipples. All he can hear are the sounds of pleasure as they both cum. Dick pulls out of her ass as Teresa's body goes limp in the restraints.

After a few minutes when everyone has caught their breath, Teresa asks to be released from her suspension. The men support her as she finds her balance and she goes into the bathroom to clean up. Ty walks over to get his clothing and prepares to leave.

"Where are you going?" Dick asks.

Ty responds, "Home, I haven't been there for a week and I think we have worn her out."

Dick laughs heartily, "Are you kidding? She will give me a little time to recover, get something to drink, and she will want more! Don't you want to stay?"

"When you told me what you have, I thought you were exaggerating! Ty says, sheepishly.

"No, we are well matched. We will go at this all night long. You are welcome to stay and we can have a lot more fun, but if you want to go, that's cool." Dick tells him, as Teresa walks out of the bathroom.

"Are you leaving, Ty?" she asks, truly surprised, and somewhat disappointed. "Will you join us another time?"

Ty laughs, thinking she is just being kind. "I am heading home. Thanks for dinner...and dessert!"

Dick and Teresa go up to their bedroom after bidding Ty goodnight. Dick sits on the bed, looking at his love, asking, "So, was it everything you hoped for, Baby?"

She smiles at him, "Well, there are a few things we didn't try; but yes, it was awesome! Next time, let's get a beautiful woman that I can make cum so you can fuck her, ok?" She walks to where he is sitting, falling into his arms, and ready for another round.