Her Unexpected fFrst Time

Story Info
The taking of an Asian Cherry.
1.2k words
3.52
76.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

22nd August 2001. This is a true story!

A few weeks ago, I was in the city in the evening, (I don't usually go into the city now) and I decided to have a massage. I really just wanted a massage but I went to a place just off Albert St. It was a Chinese place and seemed reasonable, except I had some problems understanding the girl and then girls behind the counter. I was charged $50.00 for an hour massage but I couldn't use my credit card. The facilities were reasonable and there was a proper massage table but it didn't have a shower in the room. It was a Wednesday night I think at about 20.30 hours, so it was quiet and I seemed to be the only customer there. The girl showed me the room and where the shower was and went away. I had the shower and came back into the room. I was only just in an another young girl came into the room. She didn't look as if she was even 15, but she told me that she was 20 and was on holiday in New Zealand and learning English. She had fair English so it was reasonably easy to talk to her. She was very small, about 5 feet, perhaps 90 lbs, and small all over. I could have picked her up with one hand, but boy was she cute. She wore slack and a loose top and looked delightful and very edible.

For her size, she gave a good massage, but it wasn't as hard as I would have liked but then she wasn't large enough to give a hard massage. For some of it she had to get up on the table.

When I turned over, I was able to look at her better. Although she had her clothes on, she had almost flawless skin. I couldn't call her beautiful, perhaps a 6+ but she was just cute. Just looking at her made me hard, which she commented on. She asked me if I wanted a hand job, and I asked if there was anything else. She said No because she was not a full service girl. Now I don't like HJ so I said to her I would give her $60.00 if she would massage me in the nude and if I could eat her pussy. She didn't understand what I meant and although she has happy to be in the nude, she was more reluctant to let me eat her. She also gave me the impression that she was still a virgin.

So I asked her to come and lie down beside me nude, which she did, somewhat reluctantly. She wanted to turn the light down, but I managed to keep them up so that I could feast on her body. She did have flawless skin, small breasts 32AA, 21, 32 or something like that. She was small all over, but a reasonable amount of pussy hair. I do not remember her working name but her Chinese name was something similar to May Lee.

She would not let me kiss her on the mouth, which I wanted to, but her face, neck, shoulders and down to her breasts. While I was doing this, I was moving my hand down towards her pubic area. Eventually I found her magic button while I continued to mount an oral assault on her breasts. Her Bee (the Chinese word for pussy) became very wet and she seemed to become very aroused. I did this for several minutes and then moved down her body, kissing all around the pubic area, while still continuing to play with her Bee, which was very wet by now. She was a little reluctant to let me go any further, but she didn't make very much of an effort to stop me.

I have found from experience in the past, and also read it in other people's posts, that if you can get your mouth on their pussy, you are almost home. This is what I wanted to do and although she was half heatedly stopping me, she didn't protest when I eventually fixed my lips on her pussy. She was still a bit nervous but the longer I was down there, the more she seemed to like it. I still played with her breasts while I was down there.

It wasn't long before she was stroking my head. I would like to say she pulled my face harder into her, but she didn't to that but she was more relaxed about what I was doing and was becoming more excited. Her legs opened more. She was beautifully sweet to eat and clean. She started to come and seemed to come in a long continuous stream as she sighed a little and her hands moved faster on my head. Her pussy was so wet and now I knew it would be now or never, so I just moved up on her and entered her. She was a bit tight, no where near as tight as I thought she would be. She had a surprised look on her face but didn't try to stop me at all. If anything, she welcomed me into her. She seemed to still be coming and I had made three or four stroke into her before she really realised what had happened. I thought she would then protest, but she didn't. If fact she let me kiss her. She did still seemed surprised, but she was enjoying it.

I was pleasantly surprised that she did not stop me at all. Like all inexperienced girls, she did not play an active part. I think she was not as tight as I had expected because she was so wet and also because I was bare back. I knew she would be safe as I had had a check less than two weeks ago and had not be active at all since then. I guess I was only inside her for less than 5 minutes before I knew I would come so I pulled out of her and came on her stomach. I could see some slight traces of blood on my penis, so I knew she must have been a virgin. She couldn't have become pregnant from me because I had a vasectomy 18 years ago.

May Lee seemed to be a little bewildered and perhaps a little upset, but I cuddled and reassured her. I wanted to have her again but we were now out of time. I gave her a cuddle and gave her everything in my wallet, about $120.00. She was grateful for that and seemed to be better. I told her that I would come back and see her soon with more money. She seemed happy with that.

I went to a cash machine to draw out more money, took a Viagra dose and went back and booked another massage with her. Once in the room, I gave her a total of $500.00, which she was very excited with, and we had another session, this time much longer and again without a condom. For one, she didn't have condoms, and she was not a "full service" girl. She was a little concerned about that but I showed her my result sheet and told her that I could not have babies any more.

I love going BB and do it when I can, but in all the years I have been having sex, I have only caught something once, apart from a wife, and that was NSU almost 30 years ago from a girl friend.

Breaking in a small tasty virgin over 30 years younger than me was a real bonus and I don't regret spending over $600.00 on it.