Her Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, it's alright, sugar. I have my gift right here, in my arms,' he said, as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her silly. 'The best gift in the world.'

'But I ...'

'No more apologies, Kat. I am warning you,' he said, squeezing her slightly. 'Now, be a good girl and turn around,' he ordered as he opened the box.

He held carefully lifted the necklace from the box and unclasped it, before putting it around her slender neck and clasping it in place. The small diamonds shone, every time she turned her neck. Ron stood behind her, his arms looped around her waist, his fingers splayed across her stomach.

'I don't know if you will like it or not but I wanted to buy a piece of jewellery for you,' admitted Ron, looking at her reflection apprehensively. 'Like it?'

Unable to voice her opinion, she just nodded her head and looked away, not wanting him to see the tears which filled her eyes.

'Don't, Kat. Please don't cry,' said Ron as he made her face him. He lifted her face and wiped the tears away with his thumb, careful not to ruin her mascara.

'Whatever you did was more than enough, Ron,' whispered Kat as she looked into his eyes. 'You needn't have to get me something so precious ....'

'You are more precious to me than a few stones, Kat. Always remember this,' he said silently, dropping a kiss on her forehead.

'Why?' asked Kat as she looked at him, a little baffled at his admission. 'Why all of this? What do you want from me?'

'I love you, dammit,' said Ron irritated, not liking the direction in which their conversation was going. 'I love you more than anything. I don't need anything from you, babydoll. Just promise me that you will always love me.'

'You know that I will, Ron,' said Kat as he laid her head against his shoulder and looped her arms around him. 'I love you, Ron. You are my world. How can I not love you?'

'Now, since that is settled,' he said as he pulled back a little and drew her to his side, 'we gotta go, Kat baby. I am damn hungry and I guess you are too.'

Kat nodded and took her purse, before Ron walked towards the living room, with her on his side.

***

'Do you know how many guys envy me?' asked Ron as he swayed gently to the soft music.

'Why?' Kat asked as she ran her eyes over the people sitting in the restaurant.

'Because of the beautiful girl in my arms,' he said and bent, dropping a kiss on her cheek.

'You are too bad, Ron,' smiled Kat as she looked into his eyes. 'You flatter me too much.'

'Why will I flatter you?' asked Ron as he twirled her, making sure that she came back safely into his arms. 'I am not on my first date with you.'

'You were much better when we met for the first time,' said Kat, dreamily. 'You have spoiled me rotten since then,' she mused, looping her arms around his neck.

'I can spoil you. You deserve to be pampered and cherished,' justified Ron, making her smile.

'Oh God! Who are you?' she asked pulling back a little. 'My Ron never treated me this way,' she said, before laying her head against his shoulder.

'Your Ron was an asshole,' he muttered under his breath.

'Hey, don't say that,' said Kat as she gave his arm a light punch. 'I would take him over you any day.'

'So much love!' he exclaimed, before asking, 'Are you free this weekend, Kat?'

'Yes, completely free. Do you have some plans?'

'Mom was asking about you,' said Ron as he laid his hand on her waist. 'It seems like she is missing you.'

'But we just talked yesterday,' said Kat as she looked at him. 'Shall we go tomorrow?' she asked, excited at the prospect of meeting his mother.

'No,' said Ron as he looked at her gravely. 'I will be too tired tomorrow. After a night of hot and raunchy sex, all I would want to do tomorrow is sleep with the girl of my dreams.'

Eyeing her pout, he continued, 'So, no meeting with parents. Got it?'

'You are so driven by your urges,' muttered Kat as she tried to move away from his hold.

'Stop fidgeting,' commanded Ron, pulling her close. 'You don't know how much I crave for you, baby. I am taking you on a vacation soon,' he murmured as his hands moved down her body. 'Then I shall take what is mine, 24X7,' he said, his voice dark with promise.

His hands cupped her bottom affectionately, squeezing it slightly.

'Ron, please,' pleaded Kat as she clutched his arms. 'Not here,' she said softly.

'Yes, you are right,' said Ron, pulling back. He brushed his lips against her cheek. 'Now, come on,' he said, tugging her towards their table. 'I am damn hungry and if you want me to make you scream later, I need the food.'

Kat blushed as she sat down opposite Ron. She traced imaginary pattern on her napkin, remembering Ron's deep, husky voice whisper all the naughty stuff.

'You look cute blushing like that,' remarked Ron as he called for the waiter. 'It makes me want to chew on you.'

'No body's stopping you,' said Kat as she batted her eyelashes seductively.

'Hmm... You are right,' he said as he squeezed her hand. 'Later, I will,' he said with a wink.

***

Ron had always thought that it would be hard, though not at all unpleasant, to drive with a scorching hot woman trying to crawl into his lap. She was planting nibbling, sucking little kisses along his throat and her hands doing unspeakable things in unspeakable places, driving him out of his mind. God, but Kat was going to get it when he could stop this vehicle. He only hoped he could wait to get into her flat to give it to her. She didn't know how close she was to inducing him to pull over into some dark lot, drag her onto his lap and impale her on his cock right here where he sat. He didn't think she would complain. And God knew at this point he probably wouldn't last long enough to get them busted. She had him ready to blow.

'Honey,' he groaned as she nibbled his earlobe and gave his stiff shaft a long, hard stroke through his jeans. 'I am concerned for the safety of the public right now.'

'I trust you,' she murmured, moving her lips around to the corner of his mouth. 'I think the public is in good hands.'

'Mmm, and I think you are about to be.'

'God, Ron, I am so wet.'

He nearly drove off the road. The need to take his hand off the wheel and investigate her claim was almost more than he could resist. It would be easy; she was so close, half kneeling in her seat, and if they hadn't almost reached her home he did probably exhort her to sit and put her seatbelt on, in the interest of safety, and all. But what she was doing felt so good, and they would be there in a minute...

He managed to squeeze into a darkened space without grazing any other vehicle. It was a miracle. Kat's hands were under his shirt, her lips wet and hot on the side of his neck. He was hard enough to break rocks, barely managing to shove the gearshift into Park before he grabbed her face between his palms and kissed her deeply, thoroughly. She moaned and crawled over him, her hands twisting in his hair.

So easy, it would be so easy to unzip his pants, hike up her gown and push that thong to the side and slide up inside her... He pushed his hand up her dress to cup her ass and realized it would be easier than he thought. She wasn't wearing the thong.

Christ. He had to get a grip, or this would be over before it started.

'Sweetie, let's go inside,' he whispered. 'We have all night. I am not going anywhere.'

Her eyes were wild in the dim green glow from the dashboard lights, her lips dark and full from the pressure of his. 'I want you so much. I want to give you everything.'

The words drew out something primeval and possessive inside him, the need to cherish her, protect her and treasure her with his entire being and above all, claim her as his own. She deserved everything, everything he had to give.

***

The journey up to her flat was the longest of her life, and the click of the front door behind them shutting out the rest of the world, the sweetest sound she had ever heard...aside from his voice.

She dropped her purse to the floor and toed off her sandals so the thick carpet could well between her toes. Even the swish of her gown down her body was sensuous as she turned into his embrace, standing on her tiptoes to reach his lips with hers. His arms encircled her waist, lifting her against him to ease their distance in height. It was her natural response to wrap her legs around his waist, to better press the throbbing apex between her thighs tight against his erection. She moved her hips, loving the friction, stoking it, their mutual groans mingling as their mouths did.

This had to be wrong. Nothing that wasn't damningly sinful could feel so good. The man was the devil, to do this to her, to turn her into this madwoman strung out on his touch. As he gathered her weight higher in his arms and planted her back hard against the wall of their living room, she was limp as a dishrag, clinging to him to hold her up. Still, she operated on enough strength and instinct to reach down and unbutton his jeans, fingers desperate to enclose his cock, to stroke it so that he made more of those delectable sounds. And then to guide it deep, deep inside her.

His flesh was hot and hard in her hand. He closed his eyes, his head falling back as she used both hands, one then the other, to glide over him from base to tip. He was already damp with his pre-come, and it thrilled her that she did this to him. At the feel of his girth in her hands, her own moisture had doubled so that the inside of her thighs felt dewy. The empty ache in her womb intensified, and she tried to adjust herself to take him.

He lifted her higher, shifted his hips and teased her clit with the head of his cock, sawing it back and forth so that her bud tightened and pulsed.

'Oh, God!' she cried. She fisted his shirt in her hands until she almost ripped it.

'Not yet,' he murmured, halting his motions amid her cries of protest. Those cries stopped abruptly when he plunged into her, because for a moment, she completely ceased to be. Every cell in her body imploded with agonized pleasure. Every ensuing thrust drove a cry from her throat, and she tried to meet them, to give back to him, but her movements were pathetic echoes of his. Everywhere she was weak and helpless, he was strong and rigid and straining.

'Don't leave me,' he murmured, looking into her unfocused, barely seeing eyes. She recognized the need in his voice.

'I am right here,' she said, more of a whimper than a declaration.

'Do you know how good you feel?'

'I hope...as good as...you feel... Oh, Ron...'

His lips encircled her nipple through her bra, the moisture soaking through to her flesh. She should have foregone the bra as well.

'Should have taken this fucking thing off,' he growled, and even through the pleasure wreaking havoc on her thoughts, she laughed. Then his teeth grazed her nipple through the lace and she lost all capacity to make any sound beyond cavewoman grunts.

Ron slowed his movements and adjusted her weight so that he could pull her away from the wall. She clung to him as he walked their entangled bodies over to the couch, and then toppled them over on it.

'Put your foot on the floor,' he whispered, and she did, opening herself up wide to him. He grasped her other calf and lifted it against the back of the couch, holding it in place with his arm braced on the back. 'Unclasp your bra.' She did, slowly, running her hands over both breasts as she went.

Her cheeks burned hot as fire, her breath came in wild pants. If she didn't get a grasp on it, she feared passing out.

'Jesus,' he murmured. 'Keep doing that.' As she caressed herself, shuddering beneath him, he watched her hands move before lowering his lips to one pink, distended nipple peeking between her fingers. His tongue flickered over it, grazing her knuckles along with her pebbled flesh, soft and wet. She moved her fingers underneath the swell to give him easier access, and he responded by sucking it until she thought it would burst. But he held his hips torturously still, surely staving off his own orgasm. Thinking of her first. That knowledge sweetened her, but she was still desperate for him to move again, to fuck her like this. She waited on him, sobbing her impatience. He was still thick and pulsing inside her. Oh, if he didn't move soon she would have to...

'I am finding it difficult,' he said suddenly, 'to deal with the knowledge that you get even tighter just before you come.'

The words jarred loose her desperation for him. 'Please, Ron.'

He drew a deep breath and kissed her, his mouth playing gently across first her top lip and then her bottom, tender caresses she tried to capture, to pull in, because she wanted his tongue in her mouth. He evaded her, even when she tried to raise her head, a wicked little grin curving the corners of his lips. Almost imperceptibly, he began withdrawing his shaft from her, slow as the moon crawled across the sky outside. She tossed her head on the arm of the couch. She needed it back, and faster, she needed it faster...

'I love seeing you this way too much,' he confessed. 'I never thought I would crave for it. I don't want it to end, honey.'

Kat didn't either, truth be known. She wanted to be here with him, like this, from now on ... never having to face the world. These moments were precious, too precious to rush, even for the promise of earth-shattering pleasure hovering just beyond her reach. It would be over too soon.

The thought of staying alone in this home was sobering, but Ron began to move inside her and her thoughts splintered and shattered. His lips swirled around hers once and then claimed them fully, his tongue sinking past her teeth. He tasted warm and spicy and as intoxicating as the wine he had drunk. She went liquid, clutching him, the pleasure centers in her brain delighting in every place the two of them touched, joined. He was like a drug in her system.

His thrusts grew stronger in increments. Her legs ached from being spread so wide, but it was a small price to pay for the thick, gliding shaft working her to ecstasy between them. The heat reached a fever pitch, and she turned her face away, not wanting him to see the emotions that crossed her face. She was going to lose her mind, absolutely lose it...

'Sweetheart, don't,' he whispered. She had forgotten. He had always asked her not to close her eyes. It was so hard to let go while he watched. Even though he seemed to take most of her control away from her, she still tried to grasp a little piece of it with her bare fingernails, to safeguard her heart. When he wrenched it away, stripped her bare like this, she was defenseless.

'Ron...'

'Don't hide from me. You know me. I won't hurt you.'

Oh, but he could. He held all the power in the universe to crush her heart into oblivion, and she was giving it to him willingly. She let him in anyway, turning her face up to him for a reassuring kiss as she felt the overwhelming tightening of all her muscles, of her body clenching around him, sucking at the pleasure he poured into her. It all swirled into one blazing hot pinpoint and exploded. Her foot came off the floor and she wrapped her leg around him, enfolding him fully in her arms so that he couldn't have extricated himself had he wanted to. She wanted every drop of him.

Somehow, in the midst of it all, it occurred to her just how unsatisfactory all her orgasms had been whenever she masturbated. She hadn't screamed then, she hadn't gone stiff and tight all over nor had she produced these fluttering contractions deep inside her womb—she didn't think any amount of theatrics could fabricate those. They were from him, from what he did to her body. As he came with a burning rush inside her and a groan that wrenched her heart, she held him tight and shuddered through it with him.

Kat didn't know how long they lay like that, still and silent with her cradling him beside her as her muscles dissolved into bliss. It wasn't comfortable, but it was close, and it was what she needed. He stroked her face and hair and body until he dozed, and she slipped into unconsciousness only to awaken to him carrying her to bed. They made slow, sleepy love in utter darkness and collapsed for the rest of the night... Ron holding her just like he always did, curling her body against his warmth, her back to his chest, his breath near her ear, his muscled, hairy leg entwined intimately with hers and one of his large hands holding the soft mound of her breast. From his steady, deep breathing she knew he was fast asleep.

Ron moved slightly in his sleep, his hand on her breast tightening for a moment before relaxing again. She wanted to see his face and she tried to slowly turn but their bodies were entwined in such a way she was locked beneath him. He shifted again and she took the opportunity to maneuver herself round as his leg lifted slightly before once again settling over hers. She stared at him, drinking her fill of his sleeping face, relaxed and calm and so boyish. She shut her eyes tightly, saying a prayer of thankfulness for the wonderful guy in her life, who loved her as much as she loved him and even more. When she opened them again, he was staring straight at her, his beautiful brown eyes smiling.

'You don't have to pray, Kat.' He nuzzled her ear before kissing her neck. 'I am not some God's angel who will disappear after a few days.'

Was she that readable? Kat smiled and pressed closer to him. 'I thought you were sleeping.'

'I was just dozing, honey. What's wrong?' he asked as he cupped her chin and ran his fingers across her jaw.

'I love you, Ron,' she said, looking at him solemnly.

'And that is supposed to be a problem?' he asked. Shaking his head, he rolled over, supporting himself by his elbows as he lay across her, the tip of his masculinity touching her most intimate place. He began to shift back and forth, causing every muscle in her body to tighten.

Kat shook her head and winced, as he pushed past her sensitive enflamed tissues.

'Okay, baby?' he asked gently, his eyes concerned.

'I am a little sore,' whispered Kat, making him withdraw. 'Don't ... It's alright, Ron,' she said, stopping him from pulling back completely.

'Shh ... I love you, Kat,' said Ron sincerely, making her heart swell at her sincerity in his voice. 'Come over here,' he said and rolled over, pulling her into his side, making sure she faced him. 'Okay?' he asked, flashing her one of his smiles.

'Hmm ... Just a second,' said Kat as she repositioned herself, with her head on his chest, her arms wrapped around his waist and one of her thighs thrown possessively over his. 'Now, okay,' she said, pressing a kiss to his chest.

'I am not letting you go, Kat,' declared Ron, his voice deep with conviction. 'Get some sleep, sugar,' he murmured and stroked her spine, lulling her into sleep.

Feedback and comments are welcome.

12