Her Vampire Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
The turn.
5.2k words
4.67
17.4k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note-I'm so sorry about how long this has taken. Aside from my other series consuming my attention, this took a bit more thought than the last two entries. I wanted it to be different than other vampire turn stories. I wouldn't say graphic but less romantic. I wrote it, rewrote it, then rewrote it again. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading.

*****

When Nezrah said "safe house" I assumed it would be secure but spartan in design. The house that we pulled up to didn't even imply security but I trusted that it would be safe once we drove into the garage. Instead of rolling up, the door swung out and as we passed through I noticed it was made of metal nearly eight inches thick that latched with a loud clunk. I was led through another heavy door with a lock that required a security code and retina scan to deactivate it. A feminine electronic voice welcomed them all by name, but then alerted them of my presence among them.

"Female, human, heart rate 70 beats per minute and accelerating. Should a profile be created?"

"Temporary," Ming-Lu stated as she moved to a wall panel just inside the door. A keypad slid out and she began tapping away at it. After a few moments she waved me over and stepped away. "Stand still and say your name." I did as she asked and a flashbulbs went off above me, followed by a blue laser that ran up from my feet to the top of my head then back again. It requested my name and I gave it. First, last, and my nickname.

"Welcome Luana Smitty Smith. Your security clearance will expire in 24 hours at which time you will be expelled from the premises."

"Well that's a polite way of saying I'll get the boot," I said with a nervous laugh. Nezrah was behind me then, his arm around my waist. His hand firmly on my hip, he guided me into the living room that looked all too staged to be lived in.

"Formalities my Urbi for in that time the system will no longer recognize you."

By that I assumed he meant the whole lack of heart rate thing would make me unrecognizable. That made me wonder how it discerned them. Nezrah chuckled quietly and put his lips to my cheek.

"Do not take offense but that explanation will be much less difficult after tonight," he said then cringed for my reaction. I understood what he meant and laughed.

"But by then I would know what you do, " was my smirking reply and he simply shrug his shoulders. "I'm sure it reads any number of biometric data. I'm just curious if it's more than simple height and weight." That got a laugh from Ming-Lu and Yuri and I smiled cockily. "You assumed my only interests in school were art. I told you my father was a cop and that was half true. He was a forensic computer analyst, specialized in breaking into criminal security systems for the FBI. You'd be surprised how much more sophisticated criminals are than the feds when it comes to stuff like that. He used to sneak me into his lab on the weekends. Give me a couple hours I could probably rework this whole setup." I saw Yuri's eyes shift at that and Neville shook his head. Ming-Lu laughed again and took my hand.

"You make the men nervous but I like you Smitty," She said as she led me through the kitchen to another door. "Especially Yuri. He is not used to Nezrah being so...how you say...enraptured..."

"By a human you mean?"

"No, my dear, by any being," she said with a smile and it had none of the salacious predatory glint as the previous ones. It seemed she was being genuine and I didn't know how to take that. I had no snarky comeback or snide reply to downplay her implications. I followed her down a flight of metal stairs so long I would have thought I were in the center of the Earth had it not been so cold. My breaths came out in plumes before me and goosebumps rose up all over my body. Finally we came to another door, this one with a wheeled handle like an old bank vault. She spun it until it clicked and the door popped open with a hiss of air. There were a few moments in darkness and the sounds of Ming-Lu clicking away at another keyboard. Then there was that voice again.

"Welcome Smitty to the King's chambers. The environment is currently being adjusted for your optimum comfort." The sound of more than one fireplace coming to life was followed by the slow subtle rise of candlelight. What my eyes beheld was closer to what I imagined. The room was long and probably wide enough for 5 average sized men to stand shoulder to shoulder. Along one wall was overstuffed seating with scalloped cushions, the other was lined floor to ceiling with books. The carpet was so plush my boots sunk in a little as I walked the length of the floor to the chaise situated in front of the fireplace. I sat down, slipped out of my boots, and drew my feet up, I never needed to be invited to make myself comfortable. Ming-Lu came with a glass pitcher of infused water and a goblet. She poured me a glass and I could smell the mint and ginger as I took a sip. As I drank, she sat in the chair opposite me, her smile unchanged.

"You are something," she said finally and I was glad for it. The attention she was showing me was making me a little uncomfortable. "Yuri and I have been with him since the old world, before the courts found him. We are as much family as can be had for ones like us. I know he has told you of the clan system but there is no bond. It is simply a way for the Ancients to keep tabs on the new hires and their monetary gains. Even amongst the clans there is discord."

"Naysayers," I repeated the word Nezrah spat at me the day before and she laughed. Her teeth flashed through her thin lips and the smirk she wore took on a predatory glint.

"They have been dealt with."

"Yeah he said as much," I said with a nervous laugh and she poured me another glass of water. I didn't take it right away, looking from her to the glass and back again. She read my question on her own.

"The turn can be...messy," she said and looked away, something like embarrassment in her eyes. "He only wishes that you be the most comfortable he can make you."

"Well, I'm gonna need a little more than this water for that." I knew what she couldn't say. Things happen to your body when you die. Things that are left out of all the vampire movies made through the years. No matter how enraptured he may have been, being shat on would change Nezrah's vision of me.

"He assured me you would understand but I had my doubts." Ming-Lu rose from her seat and without being told I did the same, following her again to where I didn't know. She hadn't used any of her vamp voodoo on me since I met her outside of my apartment but I trusted her. Something about her seemed so honest, so human, that I couldn't see her doing any harm to me. I'm sure I was blinded by the grace of her narrow hips as she moved, almost floating down the narrow corridor with that gossamer jumper billowing over her alabaster skin. Her almond shaped eyes gave her an almost child like innocence when she smiled at me but that I knew to be an illusion of my own making. I had no doubt in her story of how long she and Nezrah had been acquainted. I knew from his own account that his time before he crossed the Atlantic was dark and bloody. If they were as close as she insinuated, and I had no doubt they were, she would have been present for the worst of it making her a very dangerous woman. Perhaps without the teeth and bloodlust even. Just as with Nezrah, the way she carried herself told of her body awareness. Her movements were fluid and efficient, even the fact that she wore flat bootie type slippers was telling of one who might be prepared for anything.

"Ummm, Ming," I said as we came to a room lit by bright florescent light. It was a stark contrast to what I had seen of this subterranean hideaway and this made me nervous. First the floor had four channels built into it, all leading to a wide drain in the center. On one side was a steel table that I had seen in enough coroners offices in crime television shows to know it's purpose. It wasn't the table that made me nervous but the four point restraints that were attached to it. Closer to the center of the room was gynecological exam table complete with stirrups, and more restraints. Along one wall were various medical machinery and on the ceiling was a high powered hose that seemed to be long enough to move to any point in the room. The room was sterile to say the least and I was started to think my trust in her may have been misplaced. For the first time this night, I didn't follow her and she laughed.

"You have questions," She said with that same smile as she took my hand again, though she didn't pull me along but stood just inside the threshold. "That was silly of me, of course you have questions. This place is not always used for such admirable a purpose as the uniting of two souls. In fact I do not believe it has ever been used as such, but you need not trouble yourself with such things..."

"Oh I'm troubled," I said, still unable to step inside. And she still didn't attempt to move me.

"There are times when this room has been used in the gathering of information..."

"You mean torture?"

"Yes but very rarely of humans..."

"Naysayers?"

A smirk and she repeated my question in the affirmative before I stepped over the threshold. "I am a woman of many talents Smitty," she said as she led me to the chair. She went into a draw on the wall and came away with one of those paper hospital gowns and handed it to me. I didn't need to be told what the next step was and began to undress. She seemed a little surprised that I did so in front of her but she kept talking as I pulled my dress off. "As you are, I am my father's only child. Born in a time when most believed that a curse of the gods, but my father was a progressive man. When most would have killed his wife and sold the girl child, he lavished us with love until the day he left this world. He treated me with the respect he would a son and taught me things most girls of my time could only dream of learning. When it came time for me to find a husband, he didn't force the issue and allowed me choose my prospects, much to my mother's chagrin but even she understood how difficult that would have been for me. Given my training in all things, it would take a certain type of man to look past my independence to find the delicate lady that dwells within."

"Was he even born yet," I asked jokingly as I hopped up onto the chair and set my feet into the stirrups.

She laughed and said, "Not for many, many years."

"So there is a man?"

"Was," she said and her smile faded a moment as she wheeled over one of the machines and hooked it up to the hose in the ceiling and another I hadn't seen. "He died some years ago. We met later in his life and there were strings I couldn't bring myself to ask him sever to be with me."

"He had children?"

"Many and they had children. I knew them all and when he began to age I phased myself out of their lives but he and I remained together for his eternity," she said sadly as she took my clothes and hung them on a hook by the door. She sat on a wheeled stool and slid over to the machine. A flip of a few switches it came to life. She look up at me then and smiled. "Do you know the purpose of this?"

A chuckle then, "It's a colonic machine."

"You too are a woman of many talents," she said with a laugh as she lubed up the business end. "Nezrah has chosen well. Now take a deep breath, this may be a bit uncomfortable to start."

This wasn't my first time at the rodeo but I didn't tell her that. I knew a guy once who took great pleasure in giving me enemas before we fucked. As with any fetish, at first it creeped me out, until I realized how much more pleasurable anal sex became with clean bowels. He would occasionally use wine and coffee to give me a sort of buzz that couldn't be reached had I consumed it from the other end. He was into all sorts of bathroom play, most of which I didn't mind but that relationship ended when he tried to pee inside of me. Condom or not I was nobody's toilet. He tried to deny it but I caught the relaxed look on his face and sank my teeth into the fingers he had in my mouth hard enough to draw blood. That got him out of me quick and I couldn't get out of his place fast enough.

"I have a question...this might seem kind of weird..."

"What could be weirder than my clearing your excrement?"

"Good point," I said and we both laughed before she glanced up from between my legs. "If I shaved now I'd be bald forever right?"

"But you have beautiful hair," she said with a perplexed look, that I knew to be put on. "Yes Smitty I could assist you with that as well. You are almost clear."

She was right. I had been watching the waste tube and noticed the change first in consistency, and then color. When the water that pumped out of me ran clear she slowly slipped the tube from my rectum and wiped away the excess lube. It was all very clinical. Ming-Lu handed me a few more wipes before she got up and left me in the room alone. I heard her speaking quietly out in the corridor but I wasn't sure to whom until I heard the door open. She returned with a bag that she immediately began to empty onto one of those rolling medical tray tables. These supplies I recognized immediately. As fast as she unloaded the waxing kit, Ming-Lu set to work. Funny, she didn't warn me of the discomfort with this process but I assumed she knew that I was well versed in the irritations of hair removal when I gripped the arms of the chair and held my breath as she pulled the first strip free. She giggled at my mumbled swears at every other pull until I felt warm oil on my bare labia. The massage she gave my tender lips was anything but clinical. I heard her moan as my clit stiffened and throbbed with her mentrations.

"All finished my dear," she droned as she stood, reluctantly it seemed. Ming-Lu went to a closet and pulled out a short black silk robe. I discarded the paper gown and slipped into the robe, leaving it open, watching as her eyes lingered on my bare flesh. "The King will be pleased."

"Is that what you call him," I asked her as she led me further down the corridor and she laughed.

"That title is reserved for court and he scoffs anytime he hears it. To Yuri and I, he has always been Brother but the most loyal of the clan tend towards Father. I imagine that either of those from you would be frowned upon." The last she added with a smirk as we came to the end of the corridor. The door was arched and old, the kind of distress the mahogany held could not be achieved with a cheesegrater and steel wool. I touched it, ran my fingers along the runes and breathed in its scent. "I am obligated to ask if you are sure," she asked with a hand on my chin. Her delicate hand turned my face to look down at her and I nodded. Her lips parted in a wide smile and she said, "I had no doubt. I wish you luck in your crossing my dear and I will see you on the other side." With that she opened the door and thrust me inside.

I stumbled a little as the door slammed behind me and a nervous laugh escaped me as my eyes adjusted to the dim light. The room smelled of lavender and jasmine, my favorite scents and it made me smile. He was laying it on thick for me but I wouldn't complain. Regardless of whatever end Nezrah sought, what kind of woman would I be if I turned my nose up at being wooed. His smile was wide as I came to stand before him in his high backed chair. A throne if I ever saw one and the sight of him sitting so regally made me tremble with anticipation. He was shirtless and barefoot, a pair of dark silk pants did very little to hide his growing erection . His muscled chest glistened in the flickering candlelight and I wanted nothing more than to run my fingers along the hard ridges of his abdominal muscles.

"I admire a woman who knows her place," he said playfully as I climbed into his lap. I reached to twist one of his nipples but he caught my hand, kissed my palm then my wrist as I slipped my other arm around his neck. Nezrah pushed the robe open and ran his hand down my bare skin, from my neck down to my thighs and back again before he settled on my freshly waxed pussy. My legs opened immediately and he growled low in his chest. "And one who takes initiative is always most appreciated Urbi. When I told Lu of my plans she had her doubts of how you might accept them and it pleases me that you have proven me right once again."

"I feel just how pleased you are," I said with a giggle and wiggled my hips in his lap.

"Believe me, Urbi that is merely the tip of the iceberg," he said with a smirk as he stood, lifting me in his arms. Nezrah carried me into the next room, a bath chamber, and set me down at the edge of the pool. It reminded me of Coming to America and I expected to see a couple of nude attendants but I didn't mind when it was just us two. He slipped his hands inside my robe and pushed it off my shoulders. The mark of my collarbone, his mark, tingled under his touch and my body arched towards his as his hands went around the back of my neck, his thumbs running up and down my throat. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course," was my sincerest response and I gasped as he kissed me. It was forceful but tender as he held my face in his hands. As I reached to touch him, to return his embrace, he pulled back and smiled.

"Come let me bathe you." Again he lifted me, this time his hands full of my ass and I swung my legs up around his waist. Secure in his grip Nezrah walked us into the bathing pool and I moaned as the warm water rose up around me. The temperature was perfect and I felt the last of my anxiety wash away as he held me.

"So should I come to expect this type of service with you Nezrah," I said with a smirk as he guided a sponge across my chest.

"We would serve each other," he said and the way he worded it wasn't lost on me. "I wish for a partner in this life. One who could stand with me..."

"Or kneel before you," I said with a smirk as he turned me to wash my back and he laughed.

"I am sure there would be time for both," was his measured reply and I splashed him. Before I could blink, he was on me, pinning me to the wall with his erection pressed firmly between us. I reached down to grab it but he caught my hands. "A good queen would know when to do both."

"A good queen kneels only for her king." And again he growled. It seemed he liked my answer because in no time we were back in the bed chamber and Nezrah was tossing me down on it. Either I had adjusted to the all the sudden movement or I was too turned on to notice, but there were no adverse effects as I landed heavily on the four post bed.

I stared at him, admired every inch of him. There was nothing of the nervousness in his posture from the night before. In his own territory with me completely at his mercy, Nezrah had nothing to fear. I was his and he knew it. He could have killed me right then, ripped my throat out and drained me dry but the way his cock drip copious amounts of precum told me I had very little to worry about. I would be drained but it wouldn't be the end of me, but the beginning of us.

The way he mounted the bed was cat like. On all fours the hard ridges of his back contracted and lengthened with each step he took until he hovered above me. His hands on either side of my head, Nezrah used his knees to spread my legs and settled between them.

"Are you certain," he asked me, his voice soft, almost a whisper and I nodded. "I need to hear the words Luana. For my own peace of mind. There would be no going back..."

I cut him off with my lips on his and the growl that escaped him sent chills of pleasure down my spine. "I'm a notorious flake Nezrah. Never had a real job. Changed my major about a million times before I finally dropped out of school. I'm flighty, indecisive, and part of me never really wants to grow up. What better way to achieve that than to be a vampire?" I looked up at him then, and it was clear that wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear. His shoulders dropped and he rolled off of me to lay on his back. I went with him, climbed up onto his lap, my hands ran up his chest and settled in his hair. "But to live forever with you, that's the easiest decision I've ever made. I don't know what it is but I feel like I've been needing this...needing you." I took his hand and laced our fingers together. He was smiling again, his teeth shifted down and his eyes took on that icy glow. He was preparing. "When you do it, turn me, will I keep the mark?"

12