Her Victorian Bottom Shared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
874 Followers

After a moment of stunned silence Lizzie broke into a round of applause. "Bravo!!"

*

A short while later..

Recovered, thanks to the assistance of two pairs of loving lips, Henry knelt between Lizzie's spread thighs as she lay back on her double bed. At her head, Prudence reached down and grasped her legs and eased them back until Lizzie could see the swell of her damp sex and well oiled anus rise before her fevered gaze. Such a position allowed Henry to ease forward and present his engorged prick to the virgin hole that was even now nervously contemplating how such a large thing could fit into such a tight space.

Prudence, with her stockinged thighs either side of Lizzie's head, offered some words to her young companion who was panting with lust and no small amount of trepidation. "Breathe deep, Lizzie," she smiled, "And push out your bottom firmly for it will help with the initial penetration. That's it, good!"

Lizzie felt the thunder of her heartbeat roaring in her head and the rapid excitement of her breathing intensified as she felt the man begin to push into her slithery bottom with the aid of his thumbs which held the head of his cock in place. Suddenly, the first breech was gained and she jerked instinctively as she felt her rosebud opening up and the most incredible heat beginning to surge up her violated rear. "AH!" she gasped as Henry forced more of his member deeper into her wriggling derriere. Lizzie glanced up and the sight and smell of excited female sex filled her senses as Prudence encouraged her husband to "show Lizzie what a good arse fucking was all about!" Lizzie dropped her gaze back down to where the large cock had all but disappeared from view. She had, somehow, managed to swallow that monster whole and the heat of it was radiating in her bowels with the most alarmingly wonderful sensations. "Oh, my," gasped Lizzie as Henry rocked his hips back and forth causing the sounds of his sucking and surging cock to fill the room. "I positively DO love being fucked up the arse, Prudence!" she cried happily as she wrapped her arms around the man above her.

Henry, becoming lost in his lust, rested his weight on his hands and began to vigorously pound his meat into the delightful Lizzie and as his rutting surged towards its inevitable conclusion he leaned forward and kissed his wife lovingly on the lips. What a splendid adventure meeting the widow had turned out to be!

And that was how Miss Armitage under went her first initiation into the delights and dirty thoughts of taking a large male organ up her most secret hole.

*

In the sitting room, Prudence and Henry made ready to return home. Slipping into their coats, scarfs and hats, arrangements were made for another "get together" before the Christmas season fell upon them in all its splendor. Now that the comfort of physical companionship and understanding was between them, the need to satisfy their urges and lusts was to the fore. "Dear friends," began Lizzie, who had dressed simply in a plain red dress and wore her hair in a long tail down her back. "I am at your service whatever date next week is agreeable. The sooner the better methinks for this has been quite the experience and a most enjoyable encounter the like I would never have thought possible. What say you next Thursday?"

Prudence fiddled with her hat. "Henry?" she asked as she looked out of the window. Their hansom was due any minute which was just as well for dark clouds were drawing in and the light beginning to fade.

Henry nodded and went to the door. "I foresee no issues with that date. Work is due to close for the Christmas break this Friday so I shall look forward to our next meeting with some anticipation, Miss Armitage." With that, he bid her good day and went outside.

Prudence gave Lizzie a warm hug. "Sore?" she grinned mischievously.

Lizzie pressed a hand to her bottom and made a face. "A dull ache," she sighed.. "But a most pleasant tingling all over. The douche helped enormously I must say. Was it the same for you?"

"Oh yes," nodded Prudence, "But the nature of the ache changes with each arse fuck I found. A cock up the bottom is so much more intense than one up the pussy and I'm not sure which I prefer the most!" she laughed. "Anyway, the time is late and we must be off. I hear the hansom and Henry can be quite the grump if he is made to wait. Till next week, Lizzie." She kissed her companion on the cheek and was heading for the door when something caught her eye. She stopped in surprise and stepped towards the bookcase next to the window. She turned to Lizzie who was looking at her with bemusement. Prudence reached for a book and removed it to look at the cover. She turned and showed it to Lizzie.

"Lizzie?"

Seeing the cover, Lizzie blushed beetroot. "Oh," she stuttered. "Oh, that's.. that's um something I um came across a few weeks ago during a little book hunting trip. Something to while away an idle hour or two. It was," she paused, trying to think of something to explain the nature of the book and the reason she purchased it. "A most interesting read."

"I'm sure it was." said a shocked Prudence.

In her hand was the same book Henry had given her after one of his trips away on business some months ago. The book had changed their lives in so many ways and had become an obsessive passion for her. To discover Lizzie had the same book in her collection had left her feeling slightly dumbfounded.

Lizzie blinked. "You know this Author?" she frowned.

It was Prudence's turn to blush. "Let us just say that my husband is a master of the unexpected gift and my bottom is now an expert on the subject writ within." she smiled ruefully.

"You..you," gasped Lizzie. "You both have an interest in such practices?"

Prudence nodded. "As I said, Henry has quite the imagination. It appears we all have another thing in common, dearest Elizabeth."

Both women looked down at the book in Prudence's hands. The book was called "The Pursuit of Pleasure Through Pain: An essay on the art of flagellation and spanking of the female posterior by Miss Asher of East Riding."

Prudence glanced at the younger woman. "Once my husband discovers our mutual interest, I suspect we shall require a rather large pot of soothing cream once we have endured his ministrations for Henry is a keen student in the matter and most enthusiastic in its application.. Our next meeting is going to be rather spectacular, Lizzie."

Lizzie bit her lip. What an amazing turn of events! She could hardly wait!!

*

Continues in "Her Victorian Bottom Shared: part 3.

Ian56
Ian56
874 Followers
12