Her Victorian Bottom Thrashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
872 Followers

Henry finally tugged off his leggings. "Any more barbed wit wife and I shall spank ye again!" He grabbed his engorged penis and fisted its length. "Now then wife, spanking that bottom of yours has fired my blood something cursed." He stepped forward, grabbed her bloomers at the waist and began tugging them off with no small amount of frustration. Once they were cast aside, he knelt between the trembling thighs of Prudence and forced the bloated head of his member against her hairy vagina. "Prepare yourself wife for I have more than a weeks desire to assuage this night and a pair of balls that hang heavy and full." He was sweating hard and his reason was disappearing like a morning mist.

Prudence raised her hips and thrust against him. She gasped for the largesse of his organ was slipping deep into her honey pot. It was a beast. Uncoiled and spitting. Her fucker dropped heavily onto her and the last of him speared deep bringing forth a grunt and stream of excited endearments for them both. Raising her feet, she clasped them behind his back and surrendered to his fierce fucking that she thought would drive her beyond mad. This was so much more than before. The emotion was without equal and she realised that its heart was the smarting from her spanking.

"Henry," she whimpered. "Next time we really must do this again!!"

Henry grunted as he fucked on. Of that there was no doubt.

The next time he would introduce her to one or two little gifts he had bought especially for their new adventures whilst he was away on that business trip. The thought of using those gifts on her bottom drove him over the edge.

With a final thrust, he gave her his spend.

**

The end of the beginning.

**

Authors Note: Really enjoyed writing this style of spanking erotica. I do like the characters and the way they come across so expect more from them. Ribald Victoriana is such a fun genre to weave erotic stories.

Ian.

Ian56
Ian56
872 Followers
12