Her Weekend to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Kidnapped in her own home.
4.4k words
4.02
61.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Saturday Morning

After a few minutes of talking you asked, "When are you going to set me free?"

Not taking long to respond I explain the ground rules for this weekend is to try and fulfill all of your fantasies and give you nothing but pleasure. With that I leaned in and kissed your full lips.

You returned the kiss by darting your tongue deep into my mouth and letting out a small moaning sound.

I pulled back and grabbed a pillow from the side of the bed and propped your head up a little more for comfort. I asked if you'd like to see the video I shot now or later. You responded with a sarcastic answer of "Does it look like I want to watch a movie in this position?"

Laughing I agreed and told you that breakfast would be ready in about 10 minutes and when I bring it back I will release you long enough to freshen up for the rest of the days events.

You began to ask what I was planning, but I stopped you with a gentle finger on your lips. With that I replaced my finger with my lips to yours. Again you tried sucking the life from my body.

I broke off the kiss and got up from the edge of the bed and started towards the door and turned back around and told you to behave and no touching, because I had 4 cameras watching you and I will know later if you were naughty and needed to be punished.

As I walk out the door you look around the room for the cameras and you notice one high on the end of the bedpost at the foot of the bed and one mounted on a tripod at the end of the bed. Seeing this camera you realize you're fully exposed except your panties you have on. You squeeze your buttocks to feel the toys still inside and clench your fist at the pleasure they give you.

You look around the room and notice a huge chest in the corner you have never seen before. Thoughts run through your head as you wonder what could be in there.

You look down between your gorgeous breast and see one of the nipple sucking devices we had looked at online before and look at your now perked up nipples. You notice there is something wrap around the base of each nipple. Remembering the sites you'd visited before you know they are nipple enlarger rings that will help maintain a longer and more erect nipple. You gently blow towards a nipple and feel the effect of the rings as it makes them tingle from excitement.

I walk back into the room with a tray of food and drink. I set the tray on the dresser and walk over to the side of the bed. I sit on the bed and reach above you and grab your left wrist restraint and look you in he eyes and ask if you promise to behave. You reply softly with a smile on your face of yes. I undo the lock to the leather restraint and let you wrist go. I reach over to your other wrist and undo it, but I bring your arm forward. I inform you that you are to have your breakfast with no touching anything.

You smile and say you promise.

I release your arm and you struggle to bend forward. You feel the plastic sheet peel away from your back and you look between your legs and see the bulging vibrator in your panties. You feel both your holes being pushed against as you sit up.

I look over at you and see the difficulties you have sitting up with your legs wide spread and I go to the foot of the bed and release some tension on your ankle leads so you may sit up more comfortable.

As you sit up you thank me. Moving your legs in closer together I place the tray over your legs. I reach down and pick up a couple of giant pillows and prop them behind you so you may sit up a little better.

You begin eating your food and I leave the room. You are as curious as to what the day holds for you that you purposely run your wrist by your swollen erect nipple. The sensation makes you drop your fork onto your tray. You quickly look towards the door hoping you weren't seen or heard. You feel your breast begin to swell from the new feeling. You smile to the thought of what a new sex life you are now in for.

As you finish up your food and drink the last of your coffee I come walking in the room. You look lustfully over at me in my jeans and t-shirt. I notice the look in your eyes and tell you that this weekend is all about you and not for me.

Your smile turns to a frown as I knew you were hoping to have me in your mouth at that moment.

I sit on the edge of the bed and look down at your tray and ask if everything was good. You nod your head as you drink the last of your coffee. As you place the cup down I ask if you were bad and did any touching while I was away.

You freeze for a moment thinking of the warning I had told you before leaving the room and responded "Yes." In a soft voice "I touched my nipple by accident and dropped my fork because it was so sensitive."

Looking you in the eyes I said "I was glad you were honest and told me. I heard something, but I wanted to know if you'd say what it was about."

I stood from the bed and grabbed the tray and asked if you needed anything else.

You looked straight at me and shook your head. You so badly thought about telling me that you really just wanted me naked and fucking you, but you also loved the fact that I came all the way to Texas to fulfill your fantasy of being kidnapped.

Walking away with your morning tray I told you to relax and I'll be right back, but remember I trust you to behave or I will have to punish you.

As I leave you sit back and relax on the pillows staring upwards of the ceiling wondering what I had planned. Thoughts run through your head and you start feeling your pussy getting wet. Wow, you think, I have never gotten wet from thinking about sex. You press you thighs in closer now with your ankles loosened. You feel both toys slide around inside of you and feel yourself getting warm all over.

I walk back into the room and notice your enjoying yourself. I calmly clear my throat and you jump up. Trying to relax your legs I tell you it is okay because I did only tell you no touching.

I go to the side of the bed and take the pillows out from behind you and place them back onto the floor. I sit on the bed and reach behind you and caress you back and kiss you on your beautiful full lips.

You reach around me and try squeezing me tight while jamming your tongue into mouth again. You dig your nails into my back. I break off the kiss and make you release your arms from around me. I tell you that it's time to lie back down.

Disappointed, but willing to obey, you lay back onto the bed. You raise your arms back over your head willing to be tied back up.

I get off the edge of the bed and go to the foot of the bed. I then undo your ankle restraints.

Puzzled as to what I was doing you tried closing your legs a little more for comfort. But feeling the pressure deep inside you can't close them too much.

I walk back to the side of the bed and reach over to your side and gently pull you and ask you to roll over for me.

As you roll over you feel your toys deep inside and they send thrills up your body and make you squirm from the movement. Your rabbit pushes up against your clit and you push your hips downward to feel it touch your clit ring.

After you roll over on you stomach I reach above you and reattach your wrist restraints. I then stand up and walk to the foot of the bed to reattach your ankle restraints. After I attach your ankle restraints I slowly pull the leads tighter on your ankles too spread your legs far apart again. I look up to see how soaking wet your panties have become and can see the colors of your vibrators as they glisten from your juices. I pull the final few inches I can without making you scream in pain, but to try and make you not to be able to move freely. Looking at your love holes being stuffed makes me smile.

I then walk out of the room and you try watching and listening as to what I am doing. I return in a pair of short and t-shirt. By looking at me walk beyond your view you believe you saw my cock in my shorts and lick your lips wanting some of it, or anything at this point.

I walk over to my chest and grab a bottle of oil. I walk back out of the room with the oil.

You notice I had something in my hand and didn't know what it was. You lay there trying to move, but nothing. You squeeze your butt cheeks and feel the toys you wished you had control of right now. You continue squeezing and feel your new butt toy is feeling better than you old ones have and your rabbit is responding by teasing your clit.

I walk back into the room and see your eyes closed and your butt cheeks fucking your butt plug. I stand there watching and slowly make my way to the camera at the tripod and focus it in closer to your glistening wet panties. I look up and notice you are driving you plug in and out of your ass.

You start moaning softly from the pleasure you are giving yourself. Not knowing I was in the room you continue.

Sensing you are close to an orgasm I watch your soaking crotch.

You realize you want to cum, but what if I hear you. You suddenly slow down trying to contain a pending orgasm and worried about being "punished". You feel juices flowing from your pussy.

I watch as I see your juices flow softly out around the fabric of your panties where your love rabbit is inserted. I see you slow down on your rhythm and love knowing you just gave yourself a small orgasm without knowing you were being watched. I widen the angle out on the camera to see your whole body. I raise the post up higher to look downwards. Getting the right angle I step back around to the side of the bed and place the oil on the bed near your foot.

Not feeling me place the oil bottle down or hearing me step to the side of the bed you happened to open your eyes and see me. You gasp as you see me standing there.

I lean over and tell you that everything is fine and I watched you and loved watching.

Flushed, you smile at the thought that I watched. Thinking to yourself, you know before if it had been any lover from the past, you would not have let anyone watch you do anything to yourself.

I reach over and gently stroke your head. I then tell you to just be still and enjoy what is next. With that I kneel on the bed and swing one leg over you and now I am almost sitting on your ass on my knees. I reach to the corner of the bed and grab the oil. I unscrew the top and pour a generous amount onto the middle of your back.

You feel your butt plug push inwards as I sit on your ass and your rabbit pushing greatly into your clit. You feel warmth as the oil hits your back and now know I had left the room to warm it up. You moan as you feel it puddle on your back.

I set the bottle down and start rubbing in the warm oil into your beautiful back. Firmly, but gently, I massage the oil upwards to your neck. Gently massaging the oil into your soft silky skin and manipulation my thumbs around your neck bone. I hear you moan as I rub your neck.

You feel the tenderness of my fingers rubbing in the oil and the warmth of it flowing over your body. You feel the oil flow down the middle of your back and over your side to your stomach. You almost melt at the touches of my fingers, but you know you still want more.

I work the oil into your shoulders and up your arms. Gently I massage each muscle in your arms as I slide up you a little more to reach your spread out hands.

You feel my weight come off your ass and slide upwards as I massage your arms. You feel my weight move to the small of your back and wished I was naked on top doing this to you. You breathe deeper in your thoughts as you feel my hands working back to your shoulders and feel me slide back to your ass. As I push back onto your ass your body shakes from the feeling of having your plug push back into you and your clit being teased.

I reach your shoulders again and pour more oil onto your back. I rub your entire back down with the oil, making it flow over your sides. I watch as it runs down your sides and onto your breast that are squeezing out from under you.

You feel the oil dripping all over your torso. You start relaxing as you feel my hands massaging every inch of your back. You feel my large fingers work the oil in your sides at the same time and moan softly every time they come with in reach of your breast.

After what seems like 30 minutes you feel me kneel off your ass and then reposition myself on the bed. You feel me put my weight onto your back and my feet are at your breast mounds.

I reposition myself to face your shapely ass.

You feel me pour more oil into the small of your back. You feel me rub the oil downwards to your ass. You feel my hands reaching your waist band and feel them pulling the material as I slide them under to spread the oil over your ass checks. You clench your buttocks when you feel my thumbs running down the crack of your ass. You feel a flow of oil flow down the crack of your ass and around your plug and rabbit. You feel the oil flowing to your pubic region.

I pull my hands back out to pour more oil onto your panty clad ass and I lift the leg opening above your plug and pour a little extra down the crack of your ass.

You feel me pour the extra oil on your ass and down your ass crack and sigh at the warm feeling. You feel me massage your ass and work the oil to your inner thighs. Feeling my fingers just barely touching your love rabbit you wished I would touch you more deeply.

You feel my hands go to your left thigh and I shift my weight further down your back. You feel both my hands wrap around your thigh to the back of your knee. You feel more oil on your calf as I continue massaging down to your foot. You feel my cock through my shorts touching your butt cheeks as I massage your leg.

I work my way back up to your shapely ass and pour more oil onto your glistening ass. I look as your panties are almost invisible due to all the oil.

You again feel me working myself down your right leg repeating the same process as before with your left leg. You clench your butt muscles at the feel of my cock rubbing on you.

I feel you moving under my weight and watch as you getting more excited as to what you can feel. Knowing my cock is straining against you I continue massaging your leg while watching your butt plug move inwards and outwards with every clench of butt muscles.

You feel my hands coming back up your legs and feel me push on the butt plug firmly as I work my hands back up to your sweet ass cheeks.

I lift up the waist band of your panties and pour more oil down the crack of your ass. I then run my hands back under the fabric and turn my head towards you and ask if you're enjoying this so far.

You respond with a shallow "yes".

You feel my thumbs work down the crack of your ass again and this time you feel my thumbs go under the plug to your rim of your anal cavity. You push your ass upwards to the feel of my thumbs and bury your face into the bed deeply. This touch makes you squeal a little. You feel as I push your rim inwards and you start bucking at my gentle pushing.

I ask if you like this. I watch as you nod your head into the bed. I slid my hands out from under your oil soaked panties and continue massaging your lower back. I gently get off your back and swing my leg over to the other side. I rub your back firmly as I work my way off from the bed. Looking at your shimmering body makes me so excited.

You turn your head at me as I get off the bed with a beautiful smile on your face. Your eyes tell me that you are in heaven. I lean forward to kiss your cheek and gently kiss my way to your lips. We lock lips and you moan in enjoyment.

I break our kiss and lean over and undo your wrist restraints. I walk to the foot of the bed and undo your ankle restraints.

I return to the side of the bed and lean over to roll you over to your back. As you turn we lock lips and your wrap your arms around me. I feel your oily arms having troubles staying still on my bare back.

I lay you back down on the bed and we break off our kiss. I pull your slippery arms back over and refasten your bounds. I go back to the foot of the bed and loosen the tethers to your ankle restraints and reattach them to your ankles. I tighten the tethers up spreading your legs wide apart again, watching your oil soaked crotch. I smile at the sight of your rabbit poke out of panties.

Again I straddle your body but this time I am on your pelvic region. I can feel your rabbit rubbing against my ass. I slide back a little more knowing I am pushing it into your clit. I watch your facial expression as I do this. I smile down at you and your return the smile of pleasure.

I grab the bottle of oil again and pour a puddle onto your torso just above your stomach. I reach down and try and move the puddle up towards your chest. With both hands I massage the oil up under your breast.

You breathe deep at you await my hand to touch your breast. You think to yourself how you've been waiting to finally feel my hands in places you want them.

I work my hand just around the base of your gorgeous mounds and up to your chest. I pour more oil in between you firm round breast and watch as it runs down towards your stomach. Working the oil to your cleavage I push at the meaty flesh of your breasts deeply. I watch as your chest goes in and out from your breathing. I know I am teasing you from what you want the most.

Slowly I work my hands up to your chest and to your neck. I rub oil onto your neck and throat and just under your chin. I then go to the tops of your shoulders and work the muscles in your arms all the way up to your hands.

As I move up your arms I release weight from your pelvic area and rock back and forth knowing I am slightly touching your rabbit. I watch the expression on your face as I know it must be teasing your clit.

I move back down to your shoulders and continue massaging your chest, down your cleavage to your pulsating abdomen.

You look at me and ask me to touch you more.

I respond with a smile and continue massaging your stomach. I kneel up and put my body between your legs so as not to lose contact with your body. I pour more oil onto your pubic region and move my hands over the front of your oil soaked panties moving each hand to an upper thigh I reach my thumbs up under your leg openings and work the oil into your shaved pubic region. I feel your swollen hood that has engulfed your rabbit and clit.

You raise your pelvis upwards as I touch your hood. You moan loudly from the feeling your get from my thumbs.

I massage the oil into downward on the outside of your pussy lips, putting pressure between my thumbs and your vibrator buried deep in your pussy. I try to keep control of your pelvis that is beginning to tremble. I work my thumbs under your pussy and between asshole. I hear you moaning louder from my touches.

Moving my hands to your left thigh I massage your leg down to your foot. Going back up your leg I go slowly as my hands make their way back to your pubic area. I graze my hands over the end of the vibrator and start massaging your right leg all the way down and back up.

As you feel my hands getting closer to your pussy you raise your hips. You feel the rabbit teasing your clit and moan louder.

I make my way to your inner thigh and move my hands up towards your stomach massaging the oil into your soaking panties and pubic area. I rub the extra oil up to your chest and lean upwards to your wide open crotch. Feeling your rabbit on my stomach I gently push it as I start massaging your breast. I work the oil slowly up your beautiful breast while gently squeezing them.

You moan louder as you feel my finger work around your breast and slowly make their way up to your nipple. You feel me firmly grasp each nipple and massage them and tug them upwards. You feel your clit being pushed at with the weight of my stomach and push your hips upwards to make the vibrator go deeper into your pussy.

12