Her Weekend Treat, Or Was It Her Tr

Story Info
Public Spanking
1.2k words
3.47
33k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, she has a voluptuous butt, I thought as Irene was getting into the tub. Not to mention sexy plump, ripe breasts. I had to leave the bathroom and allow my girl to bathe.

My girl knew I was having adults thought about her, by my lustful gaze. She flashed me a naughty smile as she lathered her breasts. She was proud of her long thick auburn and grey hair.

I let out a little moan as I thought of that sexy voluptuous angel in the tub. I wanted to give her own big bottom a playful smack to make it jiggle as she entered the tub, sigh but I resisted.

Then when she was finished, I stood at the door admiring her as she left the tub. She could feel my eyes on her. I turned to smile at me and get a look at the greed in my eyes.

I watched Irene get dressed in her white bra, white garter-belt, then covering her shaved womanhood and sexy plump posterior, a knee length skirt and white blouse. Oh lord all I could think about was ripping her clothes off except for the garter and hose, beating her sexy voluptuous behind till it was nice and red, then raping Irene's sexy white bottom. But today was her day to visit the used book-store, her weekly treat.

I took her to the used book-store. I opened her side of the truck for her. Irene stepped out of that truck with the grace of an angel stepping out of a stretch limousine. I watched as the skirt swayed over her white, sexy and thick legs.

I stood the at the counter and simply admired her sexy body as she walked in and out of the isles. Then she returned to the counter, pretending not to know me "Sir," she said, "I was wondering if you could help me. I was hoping to buy this copy of "The Story of O" but I seem to have forgotten my wallet."

"Oh my goodness," I gasped. "Do you need to borrow a few dollars?"

She laughed, "No, Sir, no," she said, "I am always doing this and I never seem to learn to remember important things."

"But young lady, what can I do for you? I don't see how I can help," I said.

"I was hoping you might spank me," she said and looked at me and the cashier to catch my reaction. "Sir, it is the only way I ever learn anything, I'm afraid," she added.

I gasped and fell silent, looking at my girl's plump posterior as she turned to give us a better view. I wondered why she didn't just get the book; I could have enjoyed this at home. Oh, well, I will enjoy this.

She dropped her purse and quickly fell to all fours, my girl's sexy voluptuous bum jiggling and shaking as she gathered up her things, with her apologizing for being so clumsy. I stood up and fixed her little skirt, patting my big bottom a little to give them the right idea.

"Y-y-y-ou want me to spank you? I-I-I'm not sure," still pretending not to know her, I said, "this is a public place and that would be very embarrassing, I would think."

She pouted a little and said, "True. But I would be ever so grateful. A few good smacks on my bottom is the only way I ever learn anything. I guess I'm just a silly girl with a big rear end that needs to be spanked sometimes. I was hoping you might help Me." she paused for a moment to assess our reaction. "Do you handsome gentlemen like girls with really big bottoms? My butt is quite big, you see." she turned around and pointed my huge, heavy rump right at us and patted it a few times to make it jiggle as she continued to pout. She could hear me gasp.

"I suppose I could give you a quick spanking if you think it might help you," I said quickly, before the clerk volunteered.

"Oh, thank you so much, sir," She said softly. "May I bend myself over your knee? I think it is where I belong," she said teasingly, and waited for my answer.

"Please, miss, as you say," I said as I patted my knee and waited for her. She slowly crawled over my lap and bent myself over my knee, offering us a view of her voluptuous bum as I placed my hand gently on her big bottom.

"My, but you certainly do have a very fine backside, miss, "I said as I let my hand rest on the biggest curve of her jiggling butt. "Shall I lift the skirt over your bottom, or should I spank you over your little skirt? I want to do this right, "I said, still pretending I did not know her.

"I think you should raise my skirt and spank me firmly right on my big butt," she answered.

I slid my girl's skirt over her fine, voluptuous, shaking rump as I gasped softly. I paused to enjoy the sight of my girl's plump rump slightly exposed around her cotton panties and vulnerable.

"Shall I proceed? I am ready if you are ready, "I said sweetly as I patted her big sexy, voluptuous bottom gently a few times.

"Yes, I am ready, sir, and thank you for generously taking a moment to give my poor, silly, big bottom a good spanking."

She felt my hand rise SMACK! She shrieked a little. My hand rose again and fell with full force right on the fattest part of her plump butt as she yelped again. I could feel the meat on my voluptuous backside jiggle with the force of my slap.

SMACK!

Everybody in the store was watching now and laughing, giggling, and making comments. "That is one big bottom!" "Her big butt certainly needs to be spanked!" "Look how her huge bottom jiggles when she gets spanked!" And other comments like that.

I lifted my hand repeatedly and smacked her butt over and over again, making her voluptuous bottom shake and jiggle with every one of my slaps. I kept going, building in intensity, as she gasped and moaned with every smack. She began to thrust her huge butt out a little to meet my commanding hand as she heard and felt the wonderful SMACK, SMACK, again and again.

Finally I finished, breathing hard and a little out of control as I again rested my hand gently on her big, voluptuous jiggling bottom and caressed her stinging rump as she squirmed and moaned. The people all laughed and some applauded as they went back to shopping for books I continued to caress her voluptuous stinging bottom as I said, "How are you doing, miss? Did this spanking help you? I hope I helped in some way." I was breathing very hard and sweating while I enjoyed the sight of her voluptuous, shaking butt.

She smiled through her gasps. She got up and kissed me softly. She was braver now and placed her hand right on her giant, jiggling bottom as she kissed me again and slightly moaned in my ear.

"Thank you for a wonderful spanking, "she said to me, "You are the greatest Master, Daddy."

She gave me a slip of paper; the customers thought it was her phone number. The note read, "Thank you Dad, your girl already owns the book, she just saw the way you look at her. She loves you and the way you look at your girl. Thank You For Being You"

The End