Her Wish Fulfilled

Story Info
It was a bright, sunny day outside.
6.1k words
4.28
84.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is licensed under an unported Creative Commons Attribution, Sharealike 3.0 license. For details on what rights this grants you, see here:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Attribution should be provided through a link or reference to the author's homepage on this site.

*****

It was a bright, sunny day outside, and the freshly fallen snow from the night's blizzard glittered like the surface of a calm sea. Light scattered about, illuminating everything a little and giving shadows an indistinct edge. The air was perfectly still, and the trees were laden with powder.

Louise could see it all from her table in the lodge's breakfast room, and it made her feel even more sick than when she had first mistakenly rolled out of bed. Why had she indulged in the apres-ski? She should have known better. At the best of times she had no head for drink, and after months of abstinence and a long day on the slopes with minimal food.. well, she was paying for it now.

It had to be done, really. She had to go out and get smashed eventually, to remind herself that her reasons for avoiding alcohol really were gone. Since she and Luke had parted, her odds of becoming pregnant were next to nil, and would probably remain that way for a long time. She refused to consider the possibility it might never happen. It had to. But for now, she had to stop herself staying so obsessed.

All she had wanted for years was to be pregnant, and in the end it was their failure to conceive that had torn her and Luke apart. Well, that and a few months of fruitless IVF and too many fertility hormones, she thought wryly and bitterly. In all seriousness, she realised she had probably put too much pressure on him, but it was too late to fix that. She was thirty six, and even if she looked young and sexy her body was quickly reaching its limit. Already, two of her friends had to concede that they would never have their own children because they had left it too long. Her biggest fear was to suffer that as well.

She wished she could forget about it all for a little while, and she had come on holidays to do just that. But everything reminded her of her predicament. She and Luke had come here on a romantic weekend when they started trying. Her first few days here, she'd avoided alcohol out of habit, which reminded her even more. And to top it all off, she was acutely aware that she was ovulating. Her pussy was constantly moist because of it, and she found herself unconsciously measuring up all of the male skiers and snowboarders she saw, imagining what it would feel like to have them between her thighs.

She got up and padded out to the ski lockers in her socks, having not bothered to put shoes on yet. She was too much a creature of habit, and she knew it. She was still taking her fertility pills long after any chance of conceiving had passed, even though she was beginning to think they were all snake-oil. One effect was for sure, she was really horny and very frustrated as a result.

*****

On the way out to the ski lifts, she was slightly bemused at how few skiers were up and about. She had gotten up late after all, and it should be peak hour for the gondolas. In fact, the station was empty, the gondolas simply arriving and leaving as they always did without supervision or passengers. People in the streets weren't geared up to go to the peaks and were minding their own business. She didn't speak the language anyway, so she didn't bother asking about it. Perhaps Mondays were weekends here, or something.

She used to hate these things, she thought as she waited for the next to arrive. These ones were nice though; extra-wide with room for six and fabric on the bench seats. They weren't too cold either, provided you kept the windows closed.

She slotted her skis into the door of a gondola and stepped in just as it was beginning its rounds, and pulled out the novel she was reading to while away the journey to the peak. As the gondola was about to close, she started in surprise as a young man in ski gear lunged in and settled with a smile into the bench opposite her.

"Hope you don't mind me joining you here!" he said, chirpily. He seemed inordinately pleased with himself for having made it in on time.

Louise wondered why he didn't just get the next gondola; he was probably a chatty person and wanted company. She resolved to continue reading pointedly while she replied "No, not at all. Plenty of room in here for two."

He didn't get the message, it seemed. "There certainly is. They say these things can hold up to six, but I think that's too crowded, don't you think? Things are a little more intimate with just two. Much more room to get to know each other."

Weirdo! she thought. "Right". She looked him over. Broad build, bright orange and yellow clothing with a button-up jacket, and one of those hair-band-come-hoods that snowboarders seemed to love. He hadn't brought any skis or a board, so she figured he must be visiting the lodge up there.

She turned her book toward the door so they weren't facing each other, hoping to put more emphasis into her body language. The way her legs moved as she scooted over rubbed her moist labia together, and she shivered inwardly. That would have been sexier if she were alone.. in fact she had spent her last trip upward playing with herself after such a jolt. Why did he have to sit in?

The gondola began to roll over a set of pulleys on a pylon, but suddenly ground to a halt. It swung forward through its momentum, and then fell back and rocked to a halt while Louise held onto her seat in panic. The young man looked unperturbed and smiled at her. "Don't worry, it's probably just someone stuck in the door at the station, they have to stop the whole thing every time someone tries to hop into a closing Gondola.. somewhat like I did."

Well, at least that made sense. The car had steadied and didn't seem in danger of falling or anything, so she calmed herself with some deep breaths and settled back again.

"Looks like we've got a while to ourselves, now." He said this after a moment's silence, looking out the window at the snow with an odd expression.

"Look, I'm sorry but if you're trying to chat me up, it's not really a good time for me. I'm just out of a long-term thing and I'm not looking for anyone." She spoke as calmly and assertively as she could, and was rather proud of the result.

Having said it though, she did have to admit that what little of him she could make out beneath the ski goggles and winter gear was pretty hot. He had a wide jaw with a touch of stubble, wide shoulders and hands that looked like he used them outdoors. His smile was nice too, even if it seemed weirdly inappropriate. He was still smiling, in fact.

"That's fine, I totally get it. I won't disturb your reading in that case" he said, with an earnest expression and a gesture to her novel.

"Thank you."

She returned to reading, and decided not to get nervous about how long it was taking to get the car started again. She became so engrossed in reading, in fact, that she forgot her surroundings for a while, and only came to her senses ten minutes or so later, when she noticed the car was starting to rock gently.

She turned to look over at her companion and was stunned to see him sitting there, smile still on his face, with his hand around his erect cock, which was jutting up out of the patch on the front of his orange ski trousers. He was gently massaging his shaft, and as he did so she could see his foreskin passing over his cock-head frictionlessly. She stared with a mix of terror and fascination as he calmly stroked himself while staring right across at her, his goggles hiding his eyes from view.

"Wha-What the hell are you doing?!" she finally managed to utter, her voice starting level but breaking as she finished. She was suddenly aware of how alone she was up there, with this pervert playing with himself in front of her, and fear began to cloud her reason. She stood up, banging her head off the low ceiling, and half-leapt to the other end of the bench, as far from him as she could get. He remained where he was, his eyes following her, his hand pulling the skin on his cock up and down slowly and deliberately.

She remained there, curled in the corner of the bench, for a long thirty seconds. She had nowhere else to go, and her thoughts were all in a muddle. Her eyes were wide open and unblinking as she watched him warily. She saw him squeezing his hand slightly around his shaft as he drew it up, and a bead of precum formed at the tip. Pulling on his cock so his foreskin came up to meet the bead, he drew it out and spread it over his glans, lubricating himself in short order. She was afraid, but something about watching him pleasuring himself while his eyes roamed her body was turning her on, and she felt a heat in her pussy that was definitely unwelcome.

She pulled herself into a tight, defensive curl with her feet on the chair and her hands holding her knees together, wishing she could be anywhere else. She still couldn't' tear her eyes off his cock, and he was aware of her gaze. It was big, she could see that much. It was a stout, long shaft with a powerful shape, topped by a smooth, velvety (and now very wet) crown. She had never been with a man with a foreskin, and the texture and colour of his cock was captivating.

She nearly fell off the chair with fright as he suddenly stood, bowing his neck under he low ceiling. His hand was still around his cock, and as it tilted with him a bead of pre-cum slowly dripped and splashed on the floor. He slowly walked over to her, and reached for her arm. She snatched it away, and he leaned further in to grasp with his free hand. She shrieked loudly, screaming for help while she battered at his arms, but from her curled position she had no room to deliver anything but feeble slaps and scrawls.

Suddenly his slow, measured pace vanished as both his hands snapped out and grabbed her by the wrists, and she found herself dragged out into an uncomfortable, unbalanced pose from which she couldn't escape without falling flat. Her weight rested on her awkwardly placed knees far behind her, and her wrists which were pinned above her against a hand-hold bar. His face was near hers, and with a quiet, understated menace he said to her, "Listen. This car is going to be stopped for at least another hour, probably two, and then it's another fifteen minutes to the peak. You may have missed the notice, but the stations are under maintenance, and there's not going to be anyone around but us for a long time."

He let that sink in, and she felt her expression falling into despair as he continued. "Now, if we're going to be in this lift for the next few hours together, we'd better get comfortable with one another, or else I'll have to drop you out without your clothes. It's a long drop and a longer walk home in the snow, what do you say?"

Louise glanced involuntarily out the door window to see the drop. It was clearly fatal. As if to emphasise his point, the man kicked the door with one of his feet at a point that read 'Push here in case of emergency'. To her horror, the door easily pushed open and aside, leaving in a gust of freezing air. She was only a meter from death and his hands still held her like a vice, her whole body in a contortion.

"So, are you going to comply, or do I need to convince you further?" He looked intensely at her. From the close range she could just make out his large eyes through the sun-screened goggles, and they were steely and cold as he spoke. Her terrified, flickering eyes started to tear over and she froze.

He pushed her arms along the bar, sliding her weight toward the door so she dangled even more precariously. She screamed incoherently and then started to shout "Yes! Yes, I'll do anything! Just pull me in, please don't let me fall I'll do anything!"

Immediately, he pulled her over and onto the bench, and let go of her. He pulled the door shut and sat down again while she pulled herself up, and took his cock in his hand again. "Alright, let's start slow. I want you to take off your jacket, so I can see your body." As he said this, his hand started to pump his cock again slowly.

Louise knew she had to do as she was told. She forced herself to think for the moment and not to imagine what might come next. If she did as he commanded, and maybe even tried to make things more exciting, she might bring him to an end before things escalated. After a few moments of hesitation, she drew the zipper down on the warm coat she was wearing and pulled it off her arms. Underneath her white and blue coat, she was wearing a tight-fitting sweater over a tee shirt. The cold rushed into her body and she started to shiver, more from fear than exposure.

She stood there for a few seconds, until he said "Good. Wow, you're even more gorgeous under those heavies. Take off the pants and that jumper." His stroking became ever so slightly faster as he watched her peel the jumper over her head, and as her hands started to work the fastenings on her pants. Her small breasts were more pert than usual, and they stood beautifully out from her chest in the tight white tee-shirt she wore. The sports bra held them firmly as she began to pull down the pants around her ankles.

Under her pants, she was wearing only panties and socks. Her bare, creamy white legs broke into goose pimples as soon as the air touched them. He looked approvingly at her from her toes upward, pausing to scrutinise her groin. Through her panties, he could see the shape of her mound.

She realised with sudden dismay that he could also see that she was wet. She realised with confusion that, now that she thought about it, she was even wetter than her ovulation alone would make her. Her body was betraying her, and as she watched him she saw his cock twitch in his hand, his head swelling for a moment as he took in the sight and the scent of her pussy. Against her silent plea, her pussy responded even more. She felt light headed as her repressed urges warred with reason.

"You can leave on the teeshirt for now, so you don't freeze. Kneel down here." he gestured as he pulled her clothes over in front of him as a cushion. Louise's heart raced and her breath quickened as she realised what was happening. His voice sharply cut off her hyperventilating "I said kneel here, don't keep me waiting!".

She knelt obediently, finding herself face-to-face with his cock. From the distance she could acutely see the veins on his shaft, and in the cold air for the first time she smelled the distinct sweetness of his precum. His hand stopped pumping his shaft, leaving his engorged head twitching, half covered by his foreskin.

"You take over."

She reached out and tentatively put her right hand around the base of his manhood, and saw how small her hand was compared to his girth; her fingers just touched her thumb around him. It felt unbelievably hot in her chilled hands. He looked down at her approvingly, expecting more.

Taking him in a firm grip, she began to stroke his cock. In response, she felt his cock pulsing in her hand, and he groaned in pleasure, his head rolling back a little as she worked his shaft. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but seeing the wetness of his glans, she was suddenly curious about how he tasted. Her pussy was getting hot again, and a fresh round of wetness gathered at her pussy lips. She tried to fight the urge to imagine him penetrating her.

She stroked him up and down his shaft, marvelling at how pliable his skin was, watching as his foreskin slid frictionlessly along the ridge of his head. She reached up with her second hand and gripped it above the other, squeezing out more beads of precum as she massaged the front of his cock up and down with her thumbs. She was really getting into the rhythm of what she was doing, hoping to bring him to an orgasm quickly while he allowed her to control the pace.

Her hopes were in vain. As he began to swell in her hands, he groaned loudly and pulled her hands off for a few moments while he regained control. His face was ecstatic with pleasure and he smiled down at her. "Wow, you're pretty good at that! But I won't let you get off that easily."

He reached under her shirt and pulled it off, returning his hands to her sides to caress her soft, supple belly and sides. Her breasts hung out in the sports bra, tantalising yet hidden. He snapped lightly at the bra. "Take it off." She reached around and did so, letting her breasts hang free. The cold air was making her nipples stand erect, and he slowly and deliberately rolled one of her nipples in his fingers, eliciting a twitch of pleasure on the corner of her mouth.

"My cock is soaking, I want you to drink all of that and show me what your tongue can do."

Louise's eyes went to his shining, velvety cock-head. She found herself longing to do exactly what he'd just said, but her mind warred with her body. This is wrong!

Tears beading her eyes and wetness soaking her below, she clasped her hand around his shaft again, and pulled his glans to her lips, lightly touching her lips to the wetness so she could acclimatise. Drawing back, she tasted it on her lips. His precum was incredibly sweet, like honey! She brought her lips down again, and tentatively she wrapped her lips around the rim of his foreskin. Her tongue ventured onto the skin of his glans, and she began to lap up the sweet honeylike liquid. As she cleared the skin she could feel his softness under his foreskin. When the tip of his cock was clean, she began to draw back his skin and pull his cock into her mouth more fully, her tongue exploring the newly revealed ridge of his head and under.

She lost herself in her quest for the sweet liquor of his precum, beginning to pump his cock again and massaging his urethra to draw more precious beads up to her waiting mouth. He groaned in pleasure, his hands reaching out to clasp the back of her head as she suckled up and down on his cock. His cock sbegan to swell, drawing her back to reality; he was about to cum in her mouth! This was rape, for god's sake, and she was just going along with it?

She let go of his shaft and began to struggle against his grip, wanting to draw back before the inevitable. His hand replaced hers on his shaft and he pumped his cock powerfully into her mouth with one hand while his other pulled her head onto him. He stood up, so that his cock was pointing down into her raised throat, and she tried to protest but all that came out were urgent humming noises and groans. She tried to push his cock aside with her tongue, succeeding only in pleasuring him more. Her pushing arms and panicked struggling only excited him further.

As his cock grew so big it began to block her breathing, he grunted and pulled her hard onto his manhood. Her throat spasmed around the intrusion exactly as his cock pulsed powerfully and his semen exploded into her throat. She was forced to swallow it, her mouth and her thrashing tongue massaging more and more of it from him as she tried to cope with the torrent of seed.

After a long, agonisingly breathless moment, he drew back as he slumped into the bench, pulling her head roughly with his cock as he did. Some of his semen dragged across the back of her tongue as he relaxed his grip, and she tasted the creamy, salt-sweet flavour of him spreading around her mouth.

She was gasping for breath as he panted, sighed and said "Amazing, you have an amazing mouth. Sorry for getting carried away there." He didn't seem sincerely sorry. Louise was just glad it ended with a blowjob. Well, her thoughts were glad. The taste of his cum was everywhere in her mouth, and she found herself looking hungrily at his cock as it began to grow limp in front of her. Her dignity and the wrongness of it stopped her, but she couldn't deny the urge to take it back in her lips and suckle hard on his cock for more.

12