Her Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier there had been wine, a bottle between them to smooth out the chaos of the day. They had watched a rented movie, deep but not too difficult, an ambiguous ending inviting reflection. They had sat in silence when it was done. So few words from her, the measured speech that is so much a part of her intrigue. Her reticent way of speech, her accent, so perfect, so formal, part of her enigmatic attractiveness.

They had finished their last glass, happy to just sit close on the sofa and be together for a while. In the quietude, she leaned back against him on the sofa, his arm curved around her.

But after a while she had taken his hand to her lips, had kissed his fingers. And then she had stood, beckoning him to come, gently pulling him up off the couch and leading him into his bedroom.

She had left the light turned off and they had undressed themselves in the dim light from the other room. She remained just inside the door so that he saw her in silhouette. Is this a gift, he had wondered, a visual treat she consciously proffers, stirring his artist's need to capture her image, to draw her. As he undressed, he had seen her movement, her dark featureless body bathed from behind in soft amber light.

He had heard the rustle of her clothes as she lifted her wool sweater up then off, a shake, the sound of her laying it on the floor. The sound of her belt, a light jangle as it was undone, the soft pop of the button of her jeans, the buzz of the zipper. Her loose belt buckle ringing again as she had waggled her jeans over her hips and down. A hiss of the denim as she worked the jeans over her feet and off. A quiet snap, undoing her bra. He had watched, captivated, as her thumbs had gone to the waistband of her panties, the whisper of lace against her skin as she had lowered them half way, and the lovely image of her as she bent to free them from her legs and feet.

Finally, her naked pose, the ultimate gift. Her arms hung down at her sides, relaxed, the slightest inward bend of her elbows echoing the narrowing of her waist. Her hips had been tilted slightly, one leg bearing her weight, the other somewhat aside, opening her lower body perhaps, inviting him.

He had felt the warm tension developing low inside him, his hardness building slowly, slowly until there came the last inexorable squeeze inside his body that announced his full erection with a glorious burst of pleasure.

She had closed the door a little more, shutting out most of the dim light. She had come to him, found his cock with her hand and had drawn him down onto the bed. Entwined in each other, they had paused, indulging, waiting.

Drifting there with her, her hair is against his cheek. He covets the light sensation of it, the feel of her skin on his hand, the warmth of her body, its closeness. Her fingers are gently wrapped around his hardness but they are not moving. She isn't stroking, isn't moving at all. That his cock is in her hand tells the story of them tonight. Her hand could rest anywhere, on his chest, his face. But it is on his cock, casually placed there because she knows it feels good to him.

For the longest time they haven't spoken or moved, lying still on the bed. Thoughts ebb and flow in his mind like slow gentle waves on a tropical beach at midnight. Her breathing is slow and even. He wonders if she has fallen asleep. That would be nice, he thinks, so very intimate.

And just then, something almost unperceived, but enough to lift his awareness. A second passes and he senses that something has changed in her. He waits, wondering if he has imagined something that isn't there. But then the smallest stirring and she lifts her head from him ever so slightly to whisper her words to him in the darkness.

Gone is the formality, the correctness. Gone are the constructed sentences. In this moment, wrapped around him in the darkness, her words have broken out, escaped from her and they hang in the air, desperate and urgent.

"Fuck me, David. Fuck me now."

An ocean wave of arousal, slow and powerful, lifts him as he rolls to become enfolded into her embrace.

12