Her Younger Man

Story Info
An older couple rekindle their love life (a story for a fan).
1.5k words
3.05
59.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

My wife and I are now in our sixties so I am sure you can understand that our sex life had slowed to a couple of times a month at most. It is not that we weren't capable of more sex just we didn't seem to have much interest in it. In reality, I was masturbating a lot more than having sex with my wife and, as I found out latter, my wife was doing the same thing. Now don't get me wrong it is not that my wife is no longer attractive in fact she is still a vibrant woman and for her age still a knockout. I guess it was more like a 'done it all before' syndrome and as we became bored, our sex life dwindled.

Then all of a sudden, everything changed; my wife was coming home from work horny every night. She could not get enough sex, she seemed to have a burning itch inside her, and the only way to sooth her was with an orgasm. As we lay beside each other panting after another frantic wild bout of sex, I asked what in the world had gotten into her.

"Richard do you remember me telling you about my new boss from out town?"

"You mean that big black guy from Atlanta?"

"Yes, that's the one. You should see him, he is beautiful, and I know you shouldn't describe a man like that but I can't think of any other way. I swear he makes my panties wet just looking at him. You should see all the girls at work just throwing themselves at him."

Now this got my interest, I never told my wife but I always had a fantasy of her making love to a black man. My wife noticed that my sore old worn out penis was reacting to my fantasy.

"What have we here, is hubby getting turned on thinking my about my secret lover?"

She climbed on top of me again and held my penis at the edge of her vagina. I tried to enter her but she moved up, still holding my erection she looked into my eyes. With what could only be considered as an evil grin she said,

"Hey lover boy do you want some of this"

All the while, she is holding just the tip inside of her.

"Tell me how bad you want to put your little peter inside me."

I started begging.

"Please, please, just put it in a little more."

"That's what I like to hear, just keep begging little man"

The more I begged and pleaded the deeper inside she put and at last, I was all the way in up to my balls.

"Tell me, what would you say if I came home with my pussy so full of my boss's sperm; that it was dripping down my leg? Don't you think I deserve to have a younger man's hard cock inside me?"

"Oh Margret, yes you do deserve a real cock instead of my worn out limp dick. If you come home with your pussy full, I will kneel before you and lick you clean."

That was all it took we both came again.

We were having more sex than ever before. Even after I had cum and could no longer get it up my wife would mount my face and tease me about cleaning her lover's sperm out of her hot pussy. We could not seem to stop, the more we made love the hornier we became. By Monday morning, I was exhausted and actually happy to go to work, as I needed the rest. My wife was also happy to go to work but for a different reason.

"Reggie said I will be working with him this week, I am so excited just to be next to him all week. Richard you had better take your vitamin B12 today or something because when I get home tonight I just know I am going to want to take a wild ride."

As soon as I got to work, I called my doctor and said I needed a prescription for Viagra stat. He laughed and said he would call it in for me and I could pick them up after work. The rest of my day, I couldn't stop thinking about my wife and her new boss. I just hoped he didn't burst her bubble with some crude remark about her age or how her hips had grown in the last few years. By the time I got off work I was so worked up I wouldn't need the scrip for Viagra. However, I did stop by the drugstore and pick up my little 'blue pills' on the way home.

When I got home my wife was already there, naked lying on the bed with the biggest black dildo I had ever seen (although I hadn't seen too many).

"Richard I have had the most exciting day of my life. Do you know what a 'MILF' is?"

"Yes I do, it means 'Mother I'd like to fuck', where did you hear that."

"That is what Reggie has been calling me all day long. I didn't find out till after lunch what it stood for. When I came back from lunch I told him I was more like a 'GILF', you know a 'Grandma I'd like to fuck'. He said no way you are my favorite 'MILF". Oh Richard he flirted with me all day, he told me he didn't like the young girls in the office. He told me he liked mature women with a fine wide ass. If I'd had more nerve I would have torn his pants off and given him a blow job right in his office."

"Margie is he just teasing you, can you tell what is going on. By the way where did you get that black monster?"

"Do you believe this thing, Reggie gave it to me. He told me to practice with it so I will be able to get him inside me when we do it. Rich I hope he is huge but not this huge."

We both laughed at that and spent most of the night playing with her new toy. She kept telling me that once she started getting sex from her new lover my little dick wouldn't mean anything to her. The more she talked like that the more excited I became.

When I got home the next night the house was dark and empty. The only light on in the house was the flashing message light on the phone.

"Hi dear, I don't know what time I will be home we are in a business meeting that might go late into the night."

I could hear laughter and music in the background and I wondered where she was. I fell asleep sometime after midnight on the couch in the living room. I awoke to my wife rubbing her finger on my lips and nose. I could tell she was drunk.

"wakey, wakey dear I have a present for you."

As I looked up, she sat astride me and put a sopping wet pussy right onto my face.

"Richard I have been very naughty and I need a cleanup from you right now. Oh my god, his cock really is that large. You would be so proud of me I took it all right up to his balls. Oh Richard he came so much, I could feel it splashing against my cervix and as we lay there I felt it running out of me making a puddle on the motel room bed."

She grabbed my head and held it to her pussy as I tried to clean up all of this sperm; it was everywhere, her hair was matted, her ass crack was coated, and there was dried cum coated on her thighs. As she mashed my face into her pussy, she kept telling me she was now a contented woman and could die happy right then.

However, that is not the end of my story, her boss was insatiable and the more he wanted the more she wanted to give him. In the end, he moved on to another office and no doubt to another MILF. Of course, he forgot about my special MILF. She was no longer interested in sex; in fact, she didn't seem interested in anything. All she did was mope around the house with an occasional sigh. Then all of a sudden about a month later she perked up, in fact she was ecstatic. When I got home from work, she was so excited she could hardly sit still.

"Richard, you will never believe this, I am pregnant with Reggie's baby."

Now I can only imagine that as you read this you think of me as a cuckolded old man with a wife who is carrying her lover's black baby. You would be right except I am also the husband of a wonderful wife whom I love dearly and for whom I would gladly do anything just for the chance to see the smile return to her face. And yes, that includes raising her bastard lovechild. Oh yes, one other thing, our sex life has made it all worthwhile.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers