Hera Strikes Back Ch. 01

Story Info
The Saga of Aphrodite's Curse continues.
6.4k words
4.13
17.8k
9

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

Aphrodite's Curse

Book 4

Hera strikes back

Queen Daisybead's eyes fluttered as the first rays of breaking dawn flooded into her bedchamber. When she lifted her lids, and woke, she sighed as she deeply inhaled. Infectious joy flooded her veins as the delectable perfume of fresh roses wafted in through the open door to her veranda. Yes..., another Solstice has come!

She yawned and stretched as the last remnants of her sleep retreated into the purple skies of morning. Today was the highlight of the entire year. It was Grand Summer Ceremony to the Eternal Mother of the Universe, the Great Goddess Gaia, and the would require much attention to her duties as Queen and High Priestess. It would be very busy day, and long; in fact, the longest. She swung her long silky legs over the side of her bed of equally silky green moss, got up and walked across her bedroom to the veranda. The doors were already open and she stepped out onto the balcony.

The view was stunning, and the weather beautiful, just like it was every day. Always 72 degrees, and with a light westerly breeze, rain was limited to nighttime, and then, only in a warm gentle showers. The soft winds blowing off of the Atlantic Oceans kept the island pleasant year round, and the gentle roar of the surf mixed happily with the ambient sounds of songbirds flying in great abundance in the air.

The island was a riot of color and life. Thick overgrown forests of Palm and Fruit trees covered the interior, and the animals living there coexisted in total peace. From the brightly colored birds in the air to the meek deer grazing on the plain to the sleek panthers slumbering on low hanging banyan trees in the jungles, violence and fear was unknown. It was a complete Edenic paradise. Death had no dominion here, and had not for over a million years. Well..., until today.

The Queen's palace was as spectacular as the landscape it overlooked. It was beautiful and spacious, definitely befitting a royal, but was no ordinary dwelling. This palace was not made by human hands, but was an enormous twisted and aged oak tree, rising hundreds of feet into the sky. The tree grew directly out of the rich black earth and had been planted and cared for by the Great Mother Goddess herself. At the base of the gigantic tree, huge roots reaching thirty feet into the air formed the gates of the palace. Each room in the thousand-room palace was completely engulfed in warm wood and branches of ivy and flowers. Hanging gardens of rose bushes, hyacinth and jasmine perfumed everything and hung from hundreds of balconies overlooking the sea.

Her bedroom, a verdant paradise of green, was situated at the pinnacle of center trunk-tower of her living castle, and had the most stellar view in all of Atlantis. To her right, the Queen gazed down and saw her acolytes already at work in the Temple to the great Mother Goddess Gaia. They were busy making preparations for the afternoon ceremonies and were a frenetic lot today. There was so much to do: the ceremony of choosing, the great battle of seed givers, the ritual of planting; the celebration and ceremonies would last well into the night.

Queen Daisybead sighed, already tired thinking about all that must be done. It would be a hectic day. She smiled as she felt the soft kisses of the summer solstice sun on her beautiful, flawless face. Just a few moments more before her duties would commence. After all, Atlantis was most beautiful at dawn.

How many Solstice mornings had she witnessed? Who knew? There were far too many to count. Now over ten-thousand years old, she was as stunning now as she was as a "youth". Tall and regal, her long flowing dark hair; flecked with shocks of silver, cascaded down her back and tickled the top of her still perfect ass. Her gorgeous full womanly breasts, and achingly stunning pussy drank in the pink light of dawn that caressed her body of pure feminine perfection. Her skin, like shimmering carved alabaster, was flawless. Her flesh had never known the feel of clothing. Such things were unknown here, as she, like all residents of Atlantis, were perpetually sky-clad.

When she heard rustling behind her inside her bedroom, she sighed and turned and went inside Her one private moment of the day was done. Duty called. Seeing that it was her most favorite servant, she grinned.

"Windypearl, has my bath been drawn yet?" the Queen said.

"Yes, your majesty," Windypearl answered.

"Wonderful," the Queen said, "and..., in honor of such a special day, I think I shall bathe in Jasmine water this morning."

"Excellent choice, your Majesty," Windypearl answered, her brow uncharacteristically furrowed. "I shall inform your—"

"—Windypearl, just a moment," the Queen asked as she raised her eyebrow. "You seem troubled. Are you not excited about the ceremony today? I know when I was your age, I could barely contain my excitement on the morning of the Solstice. For weeks ahead of time my nether regions tingled in anticipation of not only the ceremony of choosing, but even more, the battle of the seed givers! Such a display of the masculine arts, all erupting at once, got my juices flowing like the tides. In fact," she added, "it still does."

"Yes, I am excited," Windypearl answered, but not convincingly.

"You know, girl, you have a good chance at being chosen as the one to receive the sacred seed this year in the ritual of planting," the Queen said. She winked and added, "I have a good feeling about it. I think it is your time."

"Oh, that would be something...," Windypearl answered. "But..., I-I, I am filled with great worry, your Majesty. I know I should be focused on the Great Goddess Gaia, blessed be her name, and the ceremony; but..., my soul is filled with nothing but dread."

"Dread? What on earth about, child?" the Queen answered. "Why, the Mother Goddess Gaia protects us all, does she not?"

"She does."

"And she has for more years than there are grains of sand on the beach!"

"Yes..., but—"

"—And she tends to our every need, dose she not? Her glorious hands tended the soil that grew this palace. Her majestic feet trample out the grapes that became wine in our never emptying cellars. Her stupendous and life-giving breasts feed us all with cheese and manna each day! Do not such divine blessings and maternal care fill you with joy?"

"They do, of course," Windypearl answered, "but..., I fear this golden age is coming to an end."

"Coming to an end!" the Queen exclaimed. "Oh, Windypearl, such thoughts should never enter your head. We are the most blessed people to ever have lived on the earth. We inhabit a world without tears or toil, all our needs provided from our great Sky-Mother for our use and enjoyment." She reached out and lifted Windypearl's blonde bangs from her eyes, and added, "It is not right, girl. You are far too young to be fill your pretty little head with such dark thoughts. How old are you now anyway?"

"On my next birthday, I will be 872."

"Why, you are but a child!" Queen Daisybead said with a laugh. "You will see in time that your Queen is right. I had twinges of angst when I was young too, but they passed. And anyway, what could possibly put such dark thoughts into your mind on this glorious morning of the Solstice? Today, of all days especially, your mind should be filled with nothing but joy!"

"Well..., the omen, from last week. It was so strange," Windypearl said, "I have dark fears and my dreams have haunted me since. Does it not worry you, your Majesty?"

Queen Daisybead sighed and shook her head. She then gazed down with her glimmering violet eyes at the frightened girl, and said, "You misinterpret such things! You are no augury. That was no dark omen of doom, but, yet another gift from Mother Gaia! And one of great importance I am sure."

"Yes, but it was such an odd gift, your Majesty," Windypearl said. "And..., I mean, that windstorm that kicked up right before it appeared, and that blue glow and the flash of lightning that occurred right before it materialized. I have never seen such things before. It scared me to my core."

"The Mother Goddess works in mysterious—"

"And what is it anyway? I saw it in your parlor and, it resembles a sword! We use no such things here! Why would the Goddess of Peace give us an instrument of war? What can it mean?"

"Ah," Queen Daisybead responded, "That is where your youth and inexperience has led you astray. Think girl, think! Today of all days especially! The battle of the seedgivers!"

"You think it relates—"

"Of course it does! It must," the Queen replied. "What else could it mean? The seedgivers battle today, do they not?"

"They do."

"And the winner is allowed to plunge his sword into the chosen one on the great altar of Lord Chaos. What could be more revealing! It can mean nothing else. This is a sign, from the Goddess herself, along with her husband, the Great God Chaos, will bestow their blessing on this ceremony." The Queen raised her eyebrow, and said, "And girl..., you have never been chosen to receive the offering of man yet, have you?"

Windypearl blushed as she looked down at her bare feet, and shuffled. "Not yet, your Majesty."

"I thought not. Hence, there is your problem. You are unschooled in such ways, but, who knows...," the Queen said as she winked, "perhaps you will be chosen this year."

"Oh, may the Mother of heaven provide!"

"And, if the Goddess is generous, she may even see that that handsome boy Foxweb will win the battle of the seedgivers."

"Your majesty!" Windypearl cried as her face turned crimson.

"You think I don't notice what goes on in my own home, girl?" the Queen said with a wink. "I know he has been chosen every year for a century to compete, so he has not gone unnoticed, but sadly, he has yet to win the battle of the seedgivers. My, I must say, he is a handsome one. I see the lusty gaze in your eyes when he is around, and I concur with your assessment."

"You think it possible, though? Foxweb is so very anxious," Windypearl said. "You are right. He has yet to triumph in the battle of the seedgivers, and I think he despairs of ever releasing his seed. The torment on him..., it, it is too much sometimes."

"Yes, but, I am sure he will win soon. I have admired his form and he seems quite fit," the Queen replied. "How old is he?"

"He will 920, next spring I believe."

"Ah, well, he too is quite young," the Queen said. "But...," she added as she raised her eyebrows, "perhaps he just needs an incentive to fight harder. After all, with only one way to release his seed, and having to win the right from all of the other equally motivated candidates, his will, as well as his strength, must be extremely strong to triumph." The queen glanced at Windypearl and added, "You have him pleasure you, I assume. That should stoke his fire more than enough to turn him into an excellent gladiator I would think. The sacred honey of a beauty like you on his tongue should inflame him to his best efforts."

Windypearl blushed again, and giggled as she nodded.

"Well, that is good," the Queen said. "And, has he mastery of his tongue?"

"I think so, your Majesty," Windypearl said, "I don't have many others to compare against. But, I have shuddered many a night with him between my thighs. My toes have curled often at his ministrations."

"So then, what is the problem?"

"It is, well..., he has been so sad lately. He says his balls ache so severely he fears he might go mad."

"I would think that would only spur his efforts on more then?"

"That's what I thought," Windypearl said, "But, when the sword appeared last week, he told me it must be a sign from the Goddess that our ways need to change. He says it is not right for men to have to withhold their seed forever. He said that they should be able to plunge their swords into our pussies and release their load as they see fit!"

"He said that, did he?" the Queen glowered. "Well, I shall forgive such heresy..., once, as I know these boys get desperate if they go too long without release. But 900 years is not really that long. There have been some unfortunates who have never released in ten thousand years! I assume he would not wish that fate."

"No, your Majesty, please," Windypearl said, "Please do not be angry. He just burns with lust I think it has boiled his mind. He comes so close to victory each year, but then—"

"—Yes, I understand, the emanations from the stone of Chaos is strong, but still, it is not right to question Mother Gaia! I know these boy's balls churn constantly with their unspent lust, but, the Mother Goddess knows best. Remember the sacred scripture my dear..."

"Yes," Windypearl said as she quoted, "Upon the plane of man, rest sacks of such delight, to release their loads capriciously, would release a violent plight. It is to us, the female kind, to tame such desperate need. And for the peace, of all the world, we must lock away their seed."

"Amen!" the Queen cried. Grinning, she added, "But..., I think for this year's ceremony, I may be able to tip the scale a bit. Bring this boy to my bath and call my other servants. He needs special attention I can see."

"Yes, your majesty, but..."

"No buts, Windypearl," the Queen said. "You are gorgeous, and I can see how your full breasts and round ass have stoked this boy's flames into a roar, but, he may need that roar directed a bit by a more..., shall we say, mature hand. I shall have him bathe us all and prepare us for the ceremony as a first step on his road to freedom."

"Oh my," Windypearl gasped. "But..., that will get him—"

"—That is the point, my girl," the Queen said. "After servicing us all, and knowing that today his only hope of release for another year is to win the battle of seedgivers, I have no doubt we will see such gladiatorial skills this afternoon, Great Lord Chaos himself will watch and smile in delight."

"I shall call him to the bath immediately!" Windypearl said.

"Oh, and Windypearl," the Queen said as she winked. "I hope he is as talented as you claim."

"Well, your majesty, I am sure you will be the best judge of that."

"Yes," Daisybead said as she licked her lips. "I shall! I shall test him to his upper limit!"

*****

Queen Daisybead smiled as Foxweb entered the bath. She and her servants were already in the water, and they all giggled and tittered when he entered. He was a handsome boy, much more attractive than she remembered actually. Tall, and with long dark hair, he certainly looked strong enough to win thirty seedgiver battles in a row, with one arm chained behind his back. His chest and stomach were perfectly chiseled, and his muscles rippled and twitched. Most encouraging, though, was the sight of his cock and balls. He was definitely larger than average, and his testicles resembled two large overripe plums. Purple, juicy and quivering with nearly a millennium's worth of spooge, they were full and needed emptying..., soon.

"Well now, Windypearl," the queen said as she turned to her maid and smirked. "Now that I see your boy up close, I understand why he is selected each year to compete. He is gorgeous!"

"He is, your majesty," Moonlocks, another servant of the Queen, replied as the other twelve girls giggled their approval. "I select him each year at the ceremony. If only he would win the battle, though! What I wouldn't give to feel that meat slam into my honeycave. I am certain he must be about to bust having lost so many years in a row!"

"So true," the Queen said as she cocked her head and studied Foxweb's penis. "Boy," she commanded as she crooked her finger. "Wash us! We are going to help inspire you to fight harder this year. If you do as I say, I am sure victory will be yours this afternoon."

"Yes, your majesty," Foxweb said as he waded into the pool. The Queen's baths were a phenomenon and stretched for hundreds of yards in all directions. Located beneath her Tree Palace, they were part of an underground cavern fed by warm springs. The waters, now scented with jasmine, were as warm and inviting as the fresh juicy pussies now soaking in the pool. He felt his cock twitch and an ache of longing rush through his balls as the warm sweet waters lapped up his shaft and testicles as he entered the water and got a closer look at the girls.

Windypearl was there of course, and looking as beautiful as ever. Her long wet hair cupping against her perfect and suckable breasts in the water, but it was the addition of the other's that had his libido raging. Not only were a dozen of the most beautiful Nymphs of the palace in attendance, all naked and covered in soap, but, the Queen herself was present.

Queen Daisybead was stunning, and as he timidly waded forward he felt his heart beat faster when the queen reached her foot up out of the water and gripped his nose with her toes. Within seconds, he jumped when he felt other toes reach out under the water and begin stroking and teasing his shaft.

"Does he seem harder now?" the Queen asked as she glanced over at Windypearl.

"He does, your majesty!" she cried as she came up for air. "I have never felt his cock so hard."

"Yes," the Queen continued as she ran her foot down to Foxweb's open mouth. "You have him worship your feet regularly, I assume. The moment I saw him; I knew he would be a perfect footslave. My royal instincts are rarely wrong about these matters."

"My foot, your majesty? I do not—"

"I really must speak with your teacher Mistress Sweetbriar!" the queen said with a loud sigh. "She will be in my box at the ceremony, and I will give her a talking too! What is she teaching you girls in school?" Running her toes over the quivering open lips of Foxweb, the Queen added, "Now, watch and learn. You have not only been missing out on one of life's pleasures, but, I bet with this attention, old Foxweb here will win today for sure."

The Queen turned to Foxweb and said, "Now..., suck, boy. Suck my toes slowly."

He grinned and nodded, and over the next half hour, Queen Daisybead directed him on the proper way to worship a woman. He nibbled and sucked on each toe. He ran his tongue lovingly down her long, glorious leg, playfully biting and kissing his way towards her sacred cave. When he lunged forward to dive his face into her pussy, the Queen laughed and directed his attention up towards her erect nipples. He did not need much encouragement, and after slowly licking and sucking each one, swirling his tongue around the hard red buds, he kissed his way down her stomach to her mound once more. Once there, he ran a long, smoldering lick up the Queen's slash, and she moaned and sighed as she sunk down into the water, her toes curled in the first of many orgasms.

"You did not lie to me, Windypearl!" the Queen exclaimed as she raised her head out of the water. "The boy is good, and, if he does not win this year, I will bring him to the palace as our personal body servant until next Solstice. Being soaked in the spirit of Chaos should make him the perfect lover for you and all of my female slaves of the palace!"

This announcement caused quite a cheer among the other Nymphs and for the rest of the morning, as they were bathed with sweet Jasmine water, and orally serviced by the eager Foxweb, each shuddered out multiple spasms of pleasure.

*****

"You are a wicked, wicked girl," Mistress Sweetbriar said as she took her seat in the arena beside the queen.

"What?" Queen Daisybead said with a knowing smirk. "Why, whatever do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean," Sweetbriar said as she winked. "You seem to be arranging things quite nicely for Foxweb and Windypearl. Windypearl was chosen to be the Maid of Planting on the very first pull of the stones." Grinning, Sweetbriar added, "Now..., it helped her chances greatly when I discovered that EVERY stone inside the amphora was a ruby."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers
12