Hera Strikes Back Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"You worry too much, Holly. Manna will come, we just have to be patient. Why don't you join us?" Aphrodite said. "With your luscious jugs out on display, I bet old Chris over there will brew up at least a pint." Pointing to the TV, she added, "Plus, you don't want to miss the next scene, do you? When they went to commercial, Jose was about to get into the shower!"

"Rowr!" Holly said in a mock lioness roar as she pulled her shirt over her head and kicked off her shoes. "I can't miss that, now can I?"

From across the backyard, Chris moaned as Holly unveiled her spectacular, perfectly formed, large suckable breasts and shimmied out of her shorts to unveil her bare pussy. His hard cock got even harder as his mind filled with hope that she would allow him to worship her today. She was especially delicious. His hopes soared when Aphrodite spoke.

"Chris," Aphrodite said, "Come over here and give Holly and Trixie a massage, especially their wrists." She smirked as she added, "It appears these poor girls have worn themselves out milking you boys, and you should make it up to her."

"Yes! Oh God yes, glorious Goddess, I would be—,"

"I wish it were Jose rushing over to the tub; all naked, hard and dripping, desperate to rub my arms," Holly said with a long sigh. "I know for sure that if it were, I would never get out of this tub."

"Gurl," Trixie said with a laugh, "if it were Jose, I sure as shit wouldn't waste his talents rubbing my arm. He would be rubbing something else entirely!"

Aphrodite threw back her head and laughed, as her violet eyes sparkled and glowed. "Now, that is a very interesting idea, girls. A very, very interesting idea indeed."

*****

Constantine moaned as he shifted in the leather chair he was sitting in, and his ears popped. He had the mother of all headaches, feeling as if someone had removed his skull from his body and donated it to FIFA to use in the world cup. As he struggled to open his eyes, he quickly closed them when they filled with bright, almost painfully stark light. His vision was blurry, and he couldn't focus, and that glare stabbed into his brain like red hot pokers.

Jesus Christ, how much did I have to drink last night! He quickly shut his eyes, deciding it best to recover a bit before he attempted to see. Drinking always affected his vision the most. Trying a new tactic, he calmed his breathing and carefully listened. Surely something would sound familiar. After a few minutes of intense listening..., nothing. The sounds surrounding him did not register with him at all, and all he did hear was a steady, loud white noise.

"Are you awake, Dr. Demopolus?" came the sultry female voice into Constantine's greedy ears. As her soothing and seductive tone tickled his libido, his brain unlocked, and vague memories of the night before came flooding in. It was a little bit clearer now, but still quite fuzzy.

When he opened his eyes, and squinted in the harsh glow, his sight focused on the beautiful vision sitting opposite him in the cabin. Now he immediately got less fuzzy. He knew her. It was Yasmin Toma, the gorgeous Egyptian woman he had taken to dinner the night before. His mind filled with memories of the dinner, and the fantastic restaurant she took him to, and from the stirring in his crotch, obviously little Constantine remembered her beautiful dick hardening body, but then his memories all trailed off. What the fuck happened to me last night?

"Miss Toma," Constantine stammered as he woke up. "I-I, I am so sorry, I must have fallen...," as his eyes cleared and came fully into focus, he stopped, as his breath shot out of his body in a sharp exhale. He was fully expecting to awaken in the back of her limo, or, if he was lucky, perhaps in her bedroom. But to find himself waking up in the cabin of a private jet was startling, to say the least. "Uh..., I am at a loss here. Just exactly where are we?"

She smiled as she snaked her bare foot across the floor and started running it up his leg. "Remember, call me Yasmin!" She winked as she added, "I would certainly hope that after last night, we would be on a first name basis."

Constantine blushed. If he actually had bedded this Goddess, he sure as hell hoped he would remember it. He may have gotten drunk last night, but there was no way he got that drunk.

He closed his eyes again, and blinked, as if somehow, if this were a dream, this action would end it. It didn't. He sighed and rubbed his temples, using this time to rack his brain to try and jumpstart his memory, but still he came up empty. This morning, at least he thought it was morning, his mind was a clean slate, all of the last twelve hours erased. He looked over at Yasmin, and then surreptitiously scanned the rest of his surroundings. Perhaps something would provide a clue to kick his brain out of park.

His memory was stirred by her, of course. He certainly could never have forgotten Yasmin's long lickable legs, delectable cleavage that dared him to bury his face inside, and her form-fitting golden dress, highlighting every womanly curve on her body. But still..., beyond the dinner, everything about last night was concealed in a thick, impenetrable fog.

The private plane he was in did not stir any memory, but it certainly made a strong impression. The wood paneling on the walls and ceiling, the hand stitched leather seats on the sparse chairs in the cabin, screamed money. Lots and lots and lots of money. Whoever owned this personal jet was someone with very deep pockets, and for some inexplicable reason, was interested in him. This can't possibly be about my book? There is no way!

"Constantine," Yasmin said as she snapped her fingers in his face, and beamed with a big smile, "would you like some coffee? I know we both had quite a bit to drink last night, and I think we both could use some," she added as she looked down sheepishly. "But, once you agreed to help us, and I called the High Priestess and told her, she was ecstatic. I was so excited, I could just not help myself. That vintage we had at Omar's usually is consumed only during the great festival of Bubastis, but I guess we got carried away—"

"—Yasmin!" Constantine said as bile rose in his throat. "You still have not told me where we are!"

"Ah, yes," Yasmin said as she winked. "I guess the wine of Bubastis clouded your mind pretty effectively." She glanced out the window beside her chair, looked down, and said, "Well, it appears we are just passing over the coast of Portugal right now, so, we still have a couple more hours before we land."

"Portugal! Holy God, Yasmin, I don't have my passport or—"

Yasmin sighed as she leaned forward and placed her hand shockingly high on Constantine's inner thigh. "Don't worry about a thing, Constantine. My people got all of your things from your apartment before we left, so you have no worries. Your passport is with your luggage in the back. Everything has been arranged."

"But..., I don't understand, where are you taking me?"

"My, you did tie one on last night, didn't you," Yasmin said with a wink. "And here I thought you Greeks could hold your liquor. I mean, those ouzos pack a mean punch! We are going to Egypt, silly. Have you forgotten everything we talked about last night?"

"Egypt! I can't go to Egypt today! I mean, I have my class to teach on Tuesday, and the job at my parent's restaurant, and my shift at the museum. I can't just pack up and fly across the—"

He stopped speaking in mid-sentence when Yasmin leaned forward and brought her lips excruciatingly close to his ear. His heartbeat thumped in his neck like a runaway freight train as he felt her long dark hair sweep across his bare skin. Her perfume of Jasmine, hot milk and honey flowed into his now flared nostrils and added to his lightheadedness. The large ruby eye of Horus, dangling from her neck, smacked into his chest, as she breathily said, "You worry way too much, Constantine. Have no concerns." Lifting the amulet up in her hands, she said, "The High Priestess of Hathor has arranged everything, and, the eye of Horus will protect us all."

"Uh..., OK," Constantine said as he melted back into his chair, his now fully awake mind flooding with new thoughts, all of them dark. Is this a kidnapping? Have I been drugged? This must be some sort of crazy dream, brought on by undercooked lamb? It's like that crazy hallucination I had of Aphrodite! Shit, I must be cracking up. I must have been really fucking drunk?

Drunkenness certainly seemed the likely scenario, as just being near this woman was intoxication enough. Constantine was sure that any wine he had consumed the night before had only accelerated the naturally hormonally charged stupor he was in by this gorgeous woman's charms.

Yasmin stood up and turned to walk to the back of the plane, and said, "Now, let me go get us that coffee. We both really need it." When she reached the door to the galley, she turned back, grinned, and said, "After all, as a new initiate into the Priesthood of Hathor, you will need to be in top form once we land in Luxor. You have quite a long day ahead of you."

*****

"Ah! Now, that fucking hits the spot!" Aphrodite cooed as she opened her eyes and saw Trixie and Holly pointing, giggling and squirming with delight from the opposite end of the tub. What they were so engaged in watching was evident, and the most erotic thing either of them had ever seen, because, there; completely stark naked, and with his face firmly planted into the Goddess' crotch was none other than Jose Fuente.

"I still just can't fucking believe it," Holly cried as she focused her iPhone again and took another picture. Aphrodite had conjured him up from Buenos Aires only an hour earlier, and already Holly had almost completely filled up her phone with naked snaps of Jose. There were shots of Jose when he first arrived, the priceless look on his shocked face adorable as he suddenly found himself stark naked, in a hot tub, in the backyard of a Frat house in New York, far away from his home 5,300 miles to the south. There were hundreds of shots of Jose's ass; glorious in its sheer masculine perfection. Delightfully dimpled, it quivered as he sucked on the toes of Aphrodite, and shook as he licked the ripe, erect nipples of her best friend, Trixie. Holly's favorite picture so far was the action shot she took down his back, while his face was buried in her pussy. She had the perfect angle to capture his ass flexing and quivering as he skillfully applied his Latin Lover skills to her own snatch.

"Remember, girl," Aphrodite said as she grinned and wagged her finger, "don't post any of these pictures you are taking. I am sure the handsomest actor in the world will be eventually missed, and I don't want any bullshit brought down on our head." She winked as she added, "We need to be just a little discreet."

"I know, I know," Holly said as she entered the tub and waded over behind Jose. He was completely entranced as he licked and sucked on Aphrodite's clit, so she had the perfect candid action shots. His balls, so gloriously purple and full, swung hypnotically back and forth as they grazed the top of the water as he slurped and slaved away on Aphrodite perfect mound like a mad possessed.

"Well, I am serious...," Aphrodite said as she grinned and shuddered, Jose hitting a particularly sensitive spot on her sex. "After conjuring this gorgeous boy up, I am completely tapped out! My manna has all been used up! I doubt I could even perform a simple card trick right now."

"You used all of it up?" Trixie said.

"Yep, I completely shot my wad!" the Goddess said as she snickered, "my husband Hephaestus always said I was a hopeless spendthrift, and I guess this proves him right."

"Speaking of shooting wads," Trixie said as she leaned forward in the tub and bent down to lick Jose's right nipple. She moaned appreciatively as she delicately ran her fingers down his firm, sculpted back and over his tight ass, as she added, "When are you going to let this poor boy shoot? I can't wait until I see that big Chalupa of his erupt!"

"Si!" Jose said as his head shot up from the Goddess' pussy, and he grinned, Aphrodite's juices dripping off of his movie star quality face. "Quiero orgasmo tan mal, Diosa! Por favor! POR FAVOR!"

"I know you do, sweetie," Aphrodite said as she sat up in the water, leaned forward and gently kissed his nose. "But..., alas, it is not meant to be." She reached down between his legs, and with her index finger, she tickled his right testicle, giggling as she watched him wilt into a writhing, moaning heap in the warm water. Feeling the heat of his balls, and sensing the squirming, unspent desperate seed inside his sacks, she said, "Baby, I spent so much Manna on you, I am afraid I am going to have to add you to the pre-cum milking schedule with the other boys. I have to replenish my stocks."

"Me first!" Trixie called out as she glared over at Holly. "I call dibs on his first milking."

"Hey, that is not fair," Holly said with a laugh. "Aphrodite!"

"Girls, girls, girls; this boy seems very productive," Aphrodite said as she cupped his balls in her palms as Jose moaned. "Mmmm, yes. I am sure he will be very productive. You both will have plenty of opportunities to coax out his pre-cum." She paused as she watched start whimpering, his face all twisted in pleasurable agony as he knelt on all fours in the tub, presenting his dangling bits to her view. She squinted and said, "You know..., he really is quite a looker. He is almost as handsome as Demetrius. I am sure we will enjoy him for quite some time."

Jose, overwhelmed by the feel of Aphrodite's touch, lurched forward in the tub and plunged his face into her pussy once more.

"Oh yes," Holly said, "Now, can I borrow his tongue next after you are done? Trixie had her turn last."

Aphrodite nodded as she leaned back in the tub, and gently pulled Jose off of her pussy with a loud wet plop. "Yeah, I am done now. Frankly, Momma needs a break," she added.

"Who is Demetrius, Goddess," Trixie said.

"Ah....," Aphrodite said as she sighed and sunk down in the water, licking her lips as Jose began kissing each of her toes, desperately trying to arouse her. "He was a gorgeous boy back in Greece, who was even more handsome than Jose. Way more!"

"How is that possible?" Trixie said. "I can't imagine anyone more handsome."

Jose said nothing as he began to lightly lick up the Goddesses sole and move towards her ankle.

"Well, girl," Aphrodite said, "Demetrius was a looker when I first met him, so he had a good base to start with. And that was even before I let him swim, unfettered around up in my cooch. After that, well, he went from a 10 to 1000!"

"You let him swim in your pussy?" Trixie said. "Damn, but if that doesn't sound intriguing. I can't imagine!"

"Gurl, you can't imagine! There is nothing like having a man nestling his whole body up against your G-spot to curl your toes. It's a fucking rollercoaster ride!" Aphrodite smiled, as she added, "I am sure if I was at my full strength right now, the very first thing I would do is manifest in full Goddess form, and put little Jose here to work spelunking around in my honey cave." She laughed as she pulled her foot out of his mouth, playfully pinched his nose with her toes, and said, "That would really be something." Her violet eyes flashed, and she grinned, as she leaned forward and said, "Jose, would you be willing to spend an eternity, naked and cumless, for just one night of pleasure in my pussy?"

"Sí, Diosa! Cualquier Cosa, haría Lo Que fuesa!" he said as he nodded his head vigorously.

"You know, my gorgeous little Latin love-slave," Aphrodite cackled. "I bet you would. Right now, you are so smitten in my divine presence, I bet you would do anything to please me..., even that."

"I am curious about this Demetrius, though," Holly said, "I mean, looks are great and all, but surely he wasn't as attentive a lover as Jose here? I must say," she said with a smile as she licked her lips, "Jose here played my body like a violin with that tongue of his."

"Oh yes, Gurl," Aphrodite said. "Jose is a natural, but..., with no offense intended to our handsome and quite enthusiastic friend here, Demetrius was imbued with the gift to give any woman an orgasm with just one flick of his tongue. And even before he was so..., cursed," she added as she giggled, "I never had any man, or God; before, or since, as a better lover."

Jose looked up from her foot with a hurt and angry look, his eyes red and almost welling up with tears. His mind now goo and with his brain rewired to act only as a conduit for the Goddess' pleasure, this revelation hurt. As he started to speak, Aphrodite leaned forward and kissed him, before gently guiding his face into Holly's lap.

"Jose, honey," Aphrodite said, "You still are wonderful, and, I think my Priestess here needs to partake of some of your charms now," Jose smiled and obeyed.

Chris, looking equally distraught as Jose had been, rushed over from the corner of the yard where he had watched everything. He fell to his knees beside the tub, and said, "Please Goddess, curse me like Demetrius! I, I wish only to serve—"

"That is very sweet, boy," Aphrodite said as she reached her foot up out of the wáter and dragged her toe up his bobbing shaft. "Well..., if you want to please me, you may start again on my toes. I still have a cramp."

Chris' face lit up like the sun at noon and instantly began to suck her big toe into his mouth.

Holly, her mouth open in a light moan from Jose slowly and expertly swirling his tongue around her clit, turned to Aphrodite, and said, "You know, Goddess, we should probably turn on the news." She shuddered as she ran her fingers through his thick black hair, and added, "a talented and handsome star like this, suddenly disappearing, is likely to make the headlines."

Aphrodite nodded, grabbed the remote and changed the channel to CNN. "You know, Holly, you are really quite an excellent Priestess." She tapped the side of her temple, and added, "always thinking. That's good. Yes, I am a bit curious about how Jose's disappearance will play in the press. I am sure it will make a big splash."

After she changed the channel, and the Cialis commercial ended, the announcer came on and said, "Authorities in Texas are baffled by a bizarre security incident that occurred this afternoon at the Austin-Bergstrom airport...."

Aphrodite paid no attention to the story as she sighed and sank down deeper into the tub, her eyes closed as Chris kissed and sucked her inner sole while taking his fingers and expertly massaging the balls of her feet. Obviously, with Jose as competition, Chris was even more anxious to please her than normal. The Goddess' eyes popped open, however, when the announcer said, "A strange winged woman appeared in terminal C, perhaps in some sort of costume as a publicity stunt, and..."

She glared up at the screen as the CCTV footage ran. The film was black and white, and a bit grainy, and the censors had blurred out the naked parts of Phil and Dan, but for just a moment, the monitor captured the winged woman's face. It was Ishtar.

Aphrodite erupted, and kicked her foot out of Chris' hand as she leaped to her feet in the middle of the tub. Her voice was shrill and loud as she shrieked, "That fucking CUNT! I can't believe she is here!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12