Hera Strikes Back Ch. 07

Story Info
Constantine arrives in Egypt
10.8k words
4.39
10.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

Aphrodite's Curse

Book 4

Hera Strikes Back

Chapter 7

"So, what do you think?" Aphrodite asked as she walked down the stairs of the Frat house into the living room. "This just came in yesterday."

"Holy Fuck, Goddess!" Holly cried as her eyes grew wide. "You are going to cause a riot wearing that dress!"

Aphrodite giggled, and said, "Wonderful! That is exactly the effect I am hoping for."

Spinning around, the Goddess looked over her right shoulder into the mirror over the fireplace, and grinned as she studied her own ass. It was perfect, of course, and she was very pleased with the effect her outfit created. It framed her heart shaped rear exquisitely, and to the Goddess' surprise, made her butt look better than it did when naked. And that, was something.

She really did not need the help of a dress, as she was gorgeous in the extreme, but knowing the stakes today, she went all out. Discovering the wonders of Amazon.com, and maxing out the credit cards of every frat boy in the house, UPS had been quite busy making deliveries to Alpha Sigma Mu over the past few days.

This dress was the latest delivery and very expensive. As soon as it came in, Aphrodite was giddy. It shrieked sensuality. Made of pure silk and gold thread, it was the only thing she had worn in months that even remotely resembled her gowns back in old Greece. The luxurious feel of the material on her bare skin instantly had her purring.

The hot pink sundress was woven so tight it almost seemed to be made of poured on, like a gown of honey. She loved the way the smooth fabric clung to every delicious curve on her body, and to her surprise, it felt almost as sexy as going naked. Cut very short, the hem barely covered her perfectly formed round ass and spectacularly displayed her ample cleavage. She flipped up the back hem of her dress, and said, "What do you think of the thong? I hope you don't mind, but, I borrowed a pair of yours. I just love the tiger print."

"Not a problem, Divinity," Holly said. "You wear them well. I am sure those boys at Scores aren't going to know what hit them."

"No, they are not," Aphrodite said as she turned back around and pulled down the front of her dress. She was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were quite prominently displayed under the wafer thin fabric. A few tweaks by her long delicate fingers, and they were fully erect and on display. Pulling the neck of her dress down a little more, the Goddess stopped and turned to Trixie who was just walking in. "Too much?"

Trixie laughed and shook her head. "No, it's perfect! There is no question, you are going to win, and win big!"

"You think? I hope so. I wish my boots I ordered had come in, but alas, slumming as I am, I have to wait. That would have sure cinched it. She grinned, and added, "Ever since you told me your brilliant idea to enter the strip-a-thon, I have become a woman possessed. You know, as the Goddess of Beauty and Love, it's kind of a rush being in a contest again."

"Again, Divinity?" Trixie said.

"Yes..., many years ago," Aphrodite said. Sighing, she laughed and added, "I hope this contest works out better than that one did. Lots of death and destruction, you know."

Trixie looked over at Holly and shrugged. "Do you know what she is talking about? It sounds a bit dark, don't you think. I thought this was just a strip-a-thon at Scores?"

"Did you not pay attention at ALL in College? Didn't you ever hear about the Judgement of Paris? The beauty contest between the Goddesses that lead to the Trojan War? That must be what she is talking about."

"Paris? Paris Hilton? I thought her show was called The Simple Life."

"Ah, Paris," Aphrodite said. "Now HE was a hottie! Still not as attractive as Demetrius, but..., Jose would definitely have given Paris a run for his money. Damn, you could eat a plate of dolmades off of that ass. I did him wrong, you know. That crazy bitch Helen turned out to be a terrible gift." The Goddess paused as she looked around the empty living room, and said, "Where is Jose by the way? Or for that matter, the rest of the boys. It seems kind of quiet in here. That bitch Ishtar is on her way to New York, and we need to make sure my manna is built up enough to resist her. We need all hands, or in their cases, cocks, on deck!"

"Sleeping, Goddess," Holly said. "We have been milking them pretty hard and they are exhausted."

"Yeah," Trixie said as she stepped forward, "And Jose is the most exhausted of all. Holly here has been keeping that boy's face between her legs 24/7."

Aphrodite laughed and nodded, "Can't say I blame her. He is definitely a looker, and quite talented in the tongue department."

"Yes, but, she does not share," Trixie said as she pouted. "I have barely had any time with that sexy Latin lover."

"Now Holly," Aphrodite said as she laughed, "it isn't nice to be a grabby bitch."

"I will share, I will share," Holly said with a grin. "Trixie needs to get her panties out of a twist. But I need to ask, Divinity, about this Ishtar character. She is a Goddess too, yes?"

"Yes," Aphrodite hissed. "That Babylonian cunt is supposedly the Mesopotamian Goddess of Love, but frankly, I can't see it. Maybe for some camel drivers out in the desert, unused to real beauty, but surely not for civilized folk." Rolling her eyes as she caught her reflection in the mirror again, she cupped her breasts with her hands and added, "But, to be fair, I guess she has a certain..., low rent charm I suppose. But, she could never compete with me in a head to head faceoff."

"Divinity, I suppose she has a similar issue with manna too, then," Trixie said.

"It is a good assumption," Aphrodite said. Spinning around to smile at them both, she added, "Hence the reason you girls should be very proud of me. I haven't used any manna at all today. It is hard, but, I am making the effort. I am going to really be frugal with my magic so I can build up a big reserve. That fucking bitch is going to be in world of hurt when she shows up here."

"And you are sure that was her on TV?" Holly said.

"Oh, it was her," Aphrodite said as her eyes flashed. "Those giant tacky-ass bat-wings of hers are a dead giveaway."

"And she is definitely coming here?" Trixie said.

"There is no question about it. You saw where the incident happened, right? The Austin airport. Ishtar was always clever. She obviously figured out the same thing I have. Constantine Demopolous is the key to getting out of here." Aphrodite put her hands on her hips, and added, "And that is why we have to get to him first. Now, with the money from those rich stockbrokers, and, hopefully some new recruits for our little milking barn here, I should have my powers fully restored before she arrives. It is only when my powers are at full—"

"—Goddess! Goddess!" Jose cried as he rushed down the stairs. "Please..., I burn for you. I must taste your body or else I will die!"

Trixie laughed as she turned to Holly, and said, "It looks like your boy is up."

"Jose, sweetie," Aphrodite said. "I don't have time for you right now. The girls and I are going out." She leaned over and smiled as she kissed his nose, and said, "But, once we get back from Scores, I will allow you to worship me properly. I promise."

"But Divinity," Jose begged as he dropped to his knees and began kissing her stomach. "I, I, my balls, they burn! I must taste you..., please!"

"I thought you said he was tapped out?" Aphrodite said as she glanced over at Holly.

"He was!" Holly said. "I milked him for a solid hour and his dribble completely dried up. He even passed out after he oozed out the last of his essence."

Aphrodite frowned, and leaned down, gently cupping Jose's testicles in her soft, silky palm. "Yes, you are right. He has no more to give for a while." She giggled when Jose began running his hand up her leg and he kissed her calf. "But, I do love his enthusiasm." Pulling out of his grasp, she said, "Now Jose, the girls and I have to go, but we will take care of you when we get back."

"No Goddess!" Jose screamed. "I must have you now! I must worship at the altar of your—"

Jose went silent as Aphrodite lightly tapped his forehead and he fell back unconscious on the floor. "Damn," Aphrodite said, "I had been so proud of going almost 24 hours without using any magic. But..., sadly, horny Latins just cannot be reasoned with."

"You can say that again," Trixie said as she winked over at Holly. "Remember Pedro?"

"Aye Carrumba! Don't remind me!" Holly laughed.

*****

"Well, what do you think we should do now, Hera," Euphrosyne growled as she crossed her arms over her chest and glowered. Sweeping her hand out over the horde of naked, erect and chanting Egyptians kneeling on the front lawn of Hera's smoldering palace, she said, "I am flat out of ideas!"

"I don't know. Let me think for a minute," Hera said.

It was hard for Hera to concentrate, her eyes continuously drawn up the hill to her palace. Such a travesty so close was like a magnet. She bristled at the sight of her ruined home, its once glittering majestic frame now nothing but a burned out shell. Having arrived just a few moments earlier, the only thing keeping her from screaming out in anger and killing all of the Egyptian fuckers at once, was the sight of the POWs. They were a pitiful sight. Stripped of all belongings, they were nude and painfully erect, the spells from the Graces having tossed them into a horny haze. Their arms were bound to collars around their necks, and chains linked their blue throbbing testicles to the earth, so they were helpless to resist anything done to them. They certainly weren't going anywhere, but, it also appeared that, despite their hopeless situation, they were being very uncooperative.

"These guys are zipped up," Euphrosyne said. "I can't get anything information out of them, no matter what I do! I have been working on them for hours, and nothing!"

"I still can't believe it, the whole operation has been a total bust," Hera shouted. "Out of these several thousand prisoners, you couldn't get even one to crack? Unfuckingbelievable!"

"No," Aglagea said as she stepped forward to stand next to her sister. "But, we were a little successful. We did retrieve a bunch of copies of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, so it hasn't been a complete bust. Every soldier had at least one copy in their belongings."

"Oh!" Hera exclaimed. "Well then, mission accomplished then!" Turning to Euphrosyne, she said, "I am confused, if we got the books, why are you are upset?"

"Little good they do us," Euphrosyne snapped.

"What do you mean?" Hera said.

Euphrosyne reached down and picked up one of the scrolls from the ground. After unrolling it, she showed it to Hera. It was a beautiful document, and it was obvious that it had been very costly to produce. Everything about the scroll screamed high craftsmanship, the work of hundreds of hours from a highly skilled calligrapher obvious on the paper. Written in colorful ink on gold pressed parchment paper, it was a true work of art. It also was completely indecipherable. All of the characters were presented in hieroglyphics, and exceptionally archaic hieroglyphics at that. This particular writing style was only used for the Book of the Dead, and had not been used in normal language for thousands of years. Outside of more arcane religious circles in Egypt, it was completely unknown; even to the Gods.

Hera studied the scroll carefully for at least fifteen minutes, the wrinkle in her brow growing deeper and deeper, before finally speaking. "What does all of this mean?" she said as she pointed at a symbol on the paper. "This alligator, swimming in a river, eating a dove, while feathers dance over his head. What in the hell does that mean?"

"Not a fucking clue," Euphrosyne said.

"And this symbol here; the Hippo, with the body of a lion and those hawk wings; what on earth could that represent?"

"Again, who the hell knows. It's all very mysterious. These Egyptians are some freaky perves, though. Did you see the hieroglyphic where that monkey is being shoved into the ass of that rhino?"

"Surely one of these guys must know what this is all about. They have to know! After all, this is the document they use to navigate the Egyptian Underworld. What do they say when you ask them to translate?"

"Nothing useful! And that is why I told you I was out of ideas. No matter what we say, or threaten, or inflict, they keep chanting, 'Oh, Glorious and Wondrous Goddess of Love, Hathor the Magnificent. Give your unworthy servants strength in this time of trial."

"And that is all they say? No matter what you do to them?"

"Yup! No matter what! The Egyptians were very clever on this mission. Every human soldier sent on this raid was a Priest of Hathor. You have an army of monks as prisoner. This makes interrogation impossible; the sacred vow of the Priesthood of Hathor nearly unbreakable."

"Very clever," Hera said.

"Yes, clever and frustrating!" Euphrosyne said. "So, I am all ears on trying something else. They cannot be broken by any method I can come up with."

"I must admit; they do seem amazingly resilient," Hera said as she watched Aglagea tease one of the prisoners with her gorgeous feet. The shuddering moans erupting out of his mouth, clearly heard even from thirty yards away, told her he was drowning in lust from the attention of the Goddess, but still did not break. She shook her head and added, "I have to hand it to Hathor, I admire her inspiring such devotion in her priests. But..., well, I don't want to be insulting, but, are you sure you and the Graces have used all of your charms? Perhaps you have lost some of your..., uh, appeal."

"Hera!" Euphrosyne shouted after jerking her head to glare at the Queen of Heaven. "I know I have not lost anything! My powers have not diminished yet, nor has my beauty. Shit, even after wiggling my ass at one of their leaders, and promising to personally release him from his lustful torments by blowing him, and after sending Gaia knows how many love spells into his balls to whip his seed into a frothy hurricane too painful to resist, he remained as tight lipped as ever." Euphrosyne smirked, as she said, "And not to brag, Hera, but even the Gods cannot resist that!"

"True. But..., perhaps, if a good cop technique doesn't work, maybe a bad cop technique will? Did you threaten them?" Hera said.

Thalia stepped forward, her face red in rage as her considerable chest heaved. She said, "Oh yes! We threatened them all, and then some. I turned at least one hundred of them into pigs, and got nothing. Then I upped the ante, and turned another hundred into rats. Still nothing! Then, since I wasn't getting anywhere keeping them as vertebrates, I went all in. This was sure to work, I thought. I transformed the next hundred into dung beetles! Now what in the hell could be worse than that? And even after facing the prospect of spending the rest of their miserable lives as fecal feasting bugs, still they said nothing! If I know anything, I know this; these bastards are fully committed."

Hera frowned as her eyes flashed crimson. "Well, I promised Archimedes I would learn the secrets of the book of the dead, and by Gaia and Lord Chaos, I will!" Raising her hand in the air, a ball of fire appeared over her head. She swirled her hands in a circle, and the ball grew in size, changing from yellow, to orange to red, before settling on blue. The hottest of all colors of flame. Euphrosyne and the other Graces winced as the intense heat radiated off of the fireball and it singed their hair.

"You bitches are too nice! Maybe searing, horrific, soul crushing pain will do the trick!" Hera screeched.

Scanning the crowd of shaking Egyptians as the flaming orb spun over her head, Hera's mouth curled up into an evil grin as she saw one man on the end. She recognized him. He was a General in Ammon-Ra's army and was one of the few humans to attend the state dinner. He would be the first recipient of her full rage. She pulled her arms down sharply to the ground and pointed all of her fingers in his direction.

The ball of flame flew across the yard and slammed into the General, knocking him to the earth. The flames writhed and swirled over his nude body, quickly forming into fiery chains and cinching up around their victim. Soon his legs, chest and arms were staked to the ground, held down fast in bonds of blue hot fire. The General screamed out in inconceivable agony as his flesh was charred by his restraints, and his flesh began to burn to ash.

Hera, raising her eyebrow, grinned as she flicked her index finger and another flickering blue flame broke off from the others. It wrapped itself tight around the General's cock, twisting and snaking its way up his rapidly blackening shaft. The howls of pain erupting from his mouth caused all to wince.

"Now General, I can burn your little dangly bits off to a cinder," Hera cackled. "Only to reform them, restore you to health, and start all over again. Or, you can tell me how to translate this scroll. The choice is yours!"

"Oh, Glorious and Wondrous Goddess of Love, Hathor the Magnificent. Give your unworthy servant strength in this time of trial! Aaaay! Oh, Glorious and Wondrous Goddess of Love, Hathor the Magnificent. Give your unworthy servant strength in this time of trial! Aaaarg! Oh, Glorious and Wondrous Goddess of Love, Hathor the Magnificent. Give your unworthy servant strength in this time of trial!"

After his last chant, the General lurched his back up from the earth, rolled his eyes back into his head and gurgled out a thick, black glob of blood out of his mouth. Hera's face dropped as she watched. When he went rigid and collapsed, she frowned. One look at the General; his skin now grey, his cock and balls reduced to ash, his eyes white, cloudy and dull, it was obvious. He was dead.

"Well, shit!" Hera said. "That is always the problem with using pain as a method of extracting information. In order to make it awful enough to work, you run the risk of the prisoner dying." Pointing at the smoking and smouldering remains of the General, she added, "Which of course, is what happened here."

"Well, now what?" Euphrosyne snapped. "If pain doesn't work, and pleasure doesn't work, what the hell will unlock these bastard's mouths."

"I don't know," Hera said as she gripped her temples as her head began to throb.

"And even worse," Thalia said. "The plan was to milk these guys to replenish our temples, right?"

"Yes," Hera said.

"Well, that is a bust too," Thalia said. "I worked a couple of these fuckers over for a while, and nothing came out of their dicks, even after hours of my best efforts. Not even a dribble of pre-cum. Their balls looked like they were about to burst, so I know it wasn't for lack of trying, or desire on their part. Finally, one of them admitted that as part of their initiation into the Priesthood of Hathor, their seed can only be harvested by a Priestess of Hathor. No one else can release their sacrifice!"

"Well, there has to be a limit, I would think," Hera said. "There is still a physical element to this issue. Balls can only hold so much spooge before..., some of it leaks out."

"Possibly, but, it is not going to be quick. Holy mother Gaia," Thalia cried as she squeezed her breasts together and displayed the world's most delectable cleavage. "If a mere human can hold in his spooge after getting a tit-job from these divine puppies, well, we are in big trouble."

"Aye!" Hera cried as she gripped her temples again. "My headache has returned with a vengeance! Without the pre-cum from these prisoners we are fucked! I need coffee!" Holding out her hand, she screamed, "Ganymede!"

Seconds later, Ganymede arrived. "You called, Divine Diva of destruction? Holy terror of the titanic, terrible thunder. Ferocious frightening fantastic fury of the—"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers