Hera Strikes Back Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True," Tammy said. "But, I still don't know about this. The whole thing seems too spooky."

"We talked about this already, and last night you said it was a great idea!" Sherry exclaimed.

"I know I did, and hey, look, we all agree that Todd is a fuckhead, but..., this seems quite expensive. I know what we were told and all, but, it just seems so crazy. It can't be real what your cousin said."

"It's real," Sherry said. "I know it's real. My cousin told me all about it, and, she never lies. That fucker needs to pay, and pay dear." She frowned as she looked over at her friend, and said, "Why are you wanting to back out now? Last night, you were as gung-ho as you could get."

"Well..., now that we are here, I just have a bad feeling about all of this," Tammy said. "I mean, look, the windows are all blocked out. I don't want to join some sort of perverted sex club or something. What the hell do you think really goes on in there?"

"Who knows," Sherry said. "But, we are about to find out! Come on, girl. Don't go all wobbly on me. Tell me you aren't curious."

"I am curious."

"So, what's the holdup? We said we were going to do this as a team."

"I know we did, but, I don't know..." Tammy said. "I mean, what if this is some sort of cult? I don't want to end up with my head shaved selling flowers at the airport."

"Don't be dramatic," Sherry said. "It is not a cult. My cousin joined last month and she swears it is the best thing she ever did."

"Yes, you told me that, but, I am still worried. Todd may be a complete asshole, and all, but, is he worth all this?"

"What?"

"Sure, I know he fucked your sister, but, this whole sacrifice thing your cousin was talking about. It all sounds kind of..., you know, kind of devil worshippy."

"It is the only way," Sherry said. "Shit, if you don't want to do it, fine! But, damn it, I am!"

"Wait!" Tammy said as Sherry opened the door and started to get out of the car. "Just listen, before you do anything crazy, just listen. I mean, $500 is a lot of money. Are the guys worth throwing that kind of money away on some kind of witchy scam? You know, I have rent to pay and all."

Sherry closed the door, turned to her friend, and smiled. She opened her purse, and lifted up two small tickets. "This ain't going to cost us a thing. I have a coupon." She grinned and added, "And..., they are good for today only. Now, I am going to do this thing. Todd must pay. If you want to back out, fine. You can wait out here, or, over in the Starbucks. Obviously, you are just a pussy and want to just let Brian walk over you."

"I am no pussy!"

"Aren't you? You know, when we talked about this last week, you were more than anxious to make that fucktard pay for posting those pictures of you on the internet. I thought you wanted some cold revenge? What happened?"

Tammy frowned as she took the coupon from Sherry's hand. "Well..., are you sure this is safe, Sherry? I swear, I don't want to get involved with anything crazy we are both going to regret."

"It is safe, I promise!" Sherry said. "Look, my cousin has never been happier, and, trust me that loser boyfriend of hers is on a short short leash now. You should see how he acts now."

"Yes," Tammy said. "I did notice that. But..., you promise this is OK? You promise me if it gets too weird we can leave."

Sherry smiled, and said, "I promise. But, I also promise that years from now, we are going to look back on this day fondly. We will say, this was when everything started to go our way."

Tammy grinned, and said, "Jesus girl, I hope you are right." She laughed and added, "And, if you are right, I am sure Brian and Todd will look back on this day with much different feelings."

"Yeah, no fucking doubt! This will be remembered as the day that Karma showed up and started to fuck them both in the ass."

Tammy nodded and they both got out of the car and walked over to the door.

"Afternoon, ladies," Rosalita said as she opened the door. She grinned when she saw them. How many girls like this had she seen over the past couple of months? Too many to count. These girls looked just like all of the others; scared, yet hopeful, angry and yet giddy. She knew the drill. Looking at Sherry, who it appeared to be the leader of the two, she said, "I assume you girls are here to apply for membership?"

"Yes," Sherry said. Turning to her friend, she said, "both of us."

"Wonderful," Rosalita said. "The Goddess loves double ceremonies. I assume you have acceptable candidates for the sacrifice?"

"Oh yes, we do."

"Can I see them?"

Tammy and Sherry both dug into their purses and produced pictures, one of Brian and one of Todd. Rosalita took the pictures and lifted them up to study them. She smirked. So like the others. The two guys had that shit eating grin, so common it seemed with candidates for the sacrifice. Both were reasonably attractive; Brian being the typical Frat-boy asshole type with his sweatshirt, board shorts and flip flops while Todd seemed very athletic. His firm sculpted chest quite prominent under his far too tight T-shirt. Oh boy, these guys have such a rude awakening ahead for them.

"Not bad. Goddess Hecate, hallowed be her name, will be most pleased. Your 'sacrifices' are quite hot."

"Yeah," Sherry said, "too bad they are total fucktards."

"Yes, it is a common enough problem," Rosalita said. "But, not after today." She smiled and held out her hand, and added, "So, that will be $500 each."

Tammy jerked her head to glare at Sherry until Sherry handed her two coupons to Rosalita.

Rosalita grinned as she took the coupons and inspected them. They were legit. "Thrifty girls..., very nice. I can respect that. And you have your applications already filled out?"

"We do," the girls said in unison as they handed the forms to Rosalita.

"Wonderful. All right gals, everything seems to be in order here, so come on inside."

Tammy felt her knees go wobbly as she walked inside. The air was cool, but, the atmosphere was very strange. She and Sherry were standing in a small alcove, not having been allowed entrance into the main club yet. The alcove was large enough, but, was completely covered by thick red curtains. Her spine chilled as already her spookometer was pegging on eleven.

"I don't know about this Sherry," Tammy whispered. "This seems..."

"Don't you worry about a thing, girl," Rosalita said as interrupted. "I know this is all strange, but, all will make sense very soon." She opened a trunk at her feet, and said, "Now, you two girls seem to be a size 8. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Good, these should fit then," Rosalita said as she pulled two black hooded robes from the trunk. She sighed and said, "I hope these fit. I am a size 10 myself, and for us chestier girls," she paused and noticed both girls were stacked. She added, "and you girls are like me, sometimes it gets a bit tight up top."

Sherry lifted the robe up and smiled. It was black silk, and felt wonderful on her fingers. She could only imagine what it would feel like on her body. She looked over at Tammy, whose eyes now were the size of saucers, and smiled.

Both girls jerked their head over to Rosalita who now was stripping off her clothes. As this gorgeous Latina revealed her body, both girls swallowed hard. Maybe this was some sort of weird sex cult after all.

"Hey, what is this?" Tammy cried.

"Don't be shy," Rosalita said as she shimmied out of her panties, her full gorgeous curves now completely exposed. "Beneath the ceremonial robes, we are required to be skyclad. I thought you knew."

"I..., I did not," Tammy said as she quickly glanced over at Sherry, who now was stripping.

"Come on, Tammy," Sherry said as she pulled her T-shirt off and exposed her fabulous double D's. "It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before. We are roommates."

"OK...," Tammy said nervously as she reluctantly kicked off her sandals and started to unzip her jeans. "I just hope this doesn't get too weird. This is kind of embarrassing."

Rosalita said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of girl. You are gorgeous!"

Rosalita, now dressed in the robe, laughed and said, "Hey, think of it this way. At least you get to wear a robe for the ceremony. The sacrifices are the ones who are going to have a really have a humiliating time." She grinned as she said, "I for one look forward to seeing your sacrifice, girl. He looks like he is packing."

Tammy grinned, and said, "well, Brian is blessed in that department. It is a shame that his big dick is attached to an even bigger one."

Sherry laughed and Rosalita nodded and said, "Oh, it's the same old story. Todd is hung like a fucking beast, and I think he feels his meat gives him a license to be as big a dick as his penis would indicate."

Rosalita laughed. "Oh, it is so sadly familiar."

Now with all three girls robed, Rosalita pulled back the red curtain and led them inside.

Both Tammy and Sherry inhaled sharply as they walked into the main room of the club. It was enormous. In fact, as they both took in the sights, they wondered how this could be. The ceiling looked like it was at least thirty feet over their head, which seemed to defy physics. The building from the outside did not look half this size.

Everything was black. The walls, the ceiling, the floor, and it was very dim, only a faint purplish glow illuminating the room. In the center of the floor was a large white outlined circle with a similarly white outlined star inside. It was a pentagram.

"Sherry!" Tammy cried as she saw the symbol. "I don't know about this!"

"Not to worry dear," Rosalita said. "I know it seems all witchy and melodramatic, but, everything is set up for the ceremony. Normally, it is far less macabre. Trust me, Linda Blair ain't going to show up and start spewing pea soup."

Sherry started to speak before she paused. There, walking towards her was a very handsome, and quite naked and erect man. She watched in a mixture of lust and wonder as the man approached, dropped to his knees, and kissed Rosalita's bare foot beneath her robe.

"Oh glorious High Priestess," Bill said. "Are these new candidates for initiation?"

"Yes, Bill," Rosalita sighed as she lazily reached down and scratched the top of his head. "So, sadly, your weekly release will have to wait until tomorrow."

"Oh High Priestess!" Bill cried as he began kissing her feet faster. "Please..., I have been good. I swear. You promised me that today you —"

"I lied Bill," Rosalita laughed. "You should be very familiar with lying, right?"

"Who..., who is this, uh..., High Priestess?" Sherry said.

"You can just call me Rosalita." She pointed down at Bill, and said, "Bill here was a former..., what would you say you were, Bill?"

"I was a former boyfriend to this most gorgeous Goddess above me," he whimpered. "But I was a lying, dumbass mother fucking idiot and did not deserve this beautiful woman."

"Yes, you were," Rosalita said. She laughed as she added, "and..., no, you didn't deserve me."

"So...," Tammy said, her eyes now even wider. "Will Brian and Todd be..."

"Oh yes," Rosalita said. "Assuming they ever want relief again." She smirked as she added, "Right Bill?"

Bill nodded vigorously as he kissed Rosalita's feet.

"See, I told you!" Sherry cried.

Rosalita kicked her foot and smacked Bill's chin. "Now, go get the others so we can move on with the ceremony. If you perform well in the ceremony today, I may allow you to give me a massage later."

"Yes, High Priestess," Bill said as his eyes lit up and he scampered across the room and exited through a side door.

"So, what do we do next?" Sherry said.

"Here, give me your photos again," Rosalita said. "They will be necessary for the ceremony." She pointed to the circle, and said, "now, you two girls go stand over there outside the circle, and I shall summon Hecate."

"OK," the girls said.

After Rosalita left, Tammy turned to Sherry and whispered, "What is all of this whacky shit? I feel like I just stepped onto the movie set for a horror movie."

"It is creepy, but, you saw that guy Bill, right?" Sherry said. "Just think, soon, that will be that fucker Brian begging at your feet."

"I hope this isn't a—"

The girls both jumped when at the end of the room, Hecate suddenly appeared. She was beautiful, her eyes blazing, her long black hair flowing, they could both feel her power radiating off of her into the room like a furnace. She was sitting on a large silver chair, and both girls smiled when they saw Tico, naked, hard and throbbing, sitting at her feet.

"I see you like my servant, here," Hecate said. "Tico, why don't you go make up some of those delicious Sangrias. I bet after the ceremony, the girls will want a drink."

"Oh yes, Glorious Goddess Hecate!" Tico said as he rose and left.

"Yes..., uh, are you the Goddess Hecate?" Sherry said.

"I am," Hecate said as Rosalita came forward with the girl's pictures. She lifted up the photo of Todd and said, "and who does this tasty meathead belong to?"

"Oh, that is me, Goddess," Sherry said.

"Yes..., he will be fun. Now, my Priestess Rosalita said that on your application you indicated he fucked your sister. Is that right?"

"Yes," Sherry said as her face twisted into a frown. "That bastard fucked my sister in my own bed!"

"Typical," Hecate said as she shook her head. "He will need to make a large sacrifice to atone for his crimes." The Goddess lifted her head and said, "and your Sister? Have you taken revenge on her yourself, or shall I...?"

"Uh..., no." Sherry said. "I should, but..., well."

"She is family, right?"

"Yes."

"Ah, human kindness," Hecate laughed. "I forget about that sometimes. It is such a weakness with you mortals. Well..., if you change your mind, I can punish her. Any crime committed against one of my disciples, which you will soon be, girl, is a crime against me."

"My sister was drunk, but, I appreciate it, Goddess. She is sorry, so, I forgive her. Please don't hurt her."

"Yes, that is kind of you, but you have to resist that instinct. To be a proper Priestess to Hecate, you should be as unforgiving and relentless as one of the Furies." Hecate smiled as she glanced over to Rosalita who just walked back into the room. "This girl is almost as forgiving as you, my dear. If it were up to me that bitch Brittany would have volcano treatment forever."

"Well, Goddess Hecate, I think she learned her lesson," Rosalita said. "You promised me you would let her go tomorrow. It has been over a month, you know."

"I, I don't understand. What are you talking about, Goddess? Volcano treatment?" Sherry said.

"Yes. Maybe if I show you, you will change your mind about your sister. It is one of my more creative punishments, if I do say so myself," Hecate said as she waved her hands in the air, and one of the walls to the right dissolved.

When it did, the "old" restaurant beneath was revealed. There, playing out like a live action play, was Brittany, the racist sorority girl that gave Rosalita a hard time. She was completely naked, and suspended spread-eagle in the air. Her hair was sopping wet with sweat and her nipples were hard as iron. She was obviously aroused to near insanity. Beneath her, was the man-made plaster volcano Tico had constructed for his Nacho bar. It was bubbling and steaming as hot nacho cheese burped out of his cauldron. Both girls watched in both horror and arousal as Brittany slowly descended down onto the Volcano, her dripping cooch making a perfect seal over the mouth.

Brittany moaned as the warm gooey nacho cheese filled her cunt, distending her stomach as she was stuffed full with the cheesy goodness. Once her body was completely filled, and with her pussy literally barking for relief, Brittany floated off of the summit and was laid down onto the floor, her limbs remaining completely paralyzed in an x shape. Hecate laughed as a very naked, and very horny man ran over to her and dove for her pussy, devouring her cunt like a rabid weasel. It was Britanny's boyfriend, who she refused to allow to service Hecate, a decision she now severely regretted.

He was so hungry, so desperate. With his brain gone, only nacho cheese slurped from the pussy of this girlfriend could ease his pangs of starvation.

Tammy and Sherry continued to watch in horrified fascination as the poor girl shrieked in both terror and lust as she was eaten out over and over, the crazed zombie-like stud slurping away at her lady parts in a frenzy. Once emptied, she slowly ascended to the ceiling again. As she floated back over to the volcano, Brittany sobbed and screamed, "Please..., no more! I I can't take it. You have to let me go, I can't....UNF!" Her screams dissolved into wet gurgling moans as the process began again.

"Creative, eh?" Hecate cackled. "I have grown quite fond of this little show, and, I will hate to see it end. Just say the word, and good old Sis can take Brittany's place."

Tammy and Sherry stared at each other and shook.

"Now girls, don't get all nervous. I am not a total bitch. That cunt Brittany deserved it anyway, and...," the Goddess sighed as she glanced over to Rosalita. "Florence Nightingale here has begged me to release her, and, as a divinity of Justice, I have agreed."

Tammy and Sherry now dropped to their knees and shook even harder. "Oh..., oh great Goddess, please! Please don't hurt—,"

"Relax! I am not going to hurt you, I am going to help you." She glanced at the picture of Todd in her hand, and said, "So, are you ready to make your sacrifice, and..., make this little bastard pay?"

"Y-yes," Sherry stuttered. "Yes, oh Goddess!"

"Good," Hecate said. "Now, both of you, kneel."

They complied and the Goddess continued, "Now, focus all of your hate into the center of the star. Dig down deep into the pit of your gut. Drill into the core of your malice until you strike that reserve of malignant contempt in the bottom of your soul."

The two girls closed their eyes and focused as the Goddess continued speaking. "Yes..., I feel your hatred growing. I taste your anger! I smell your contempt! Good! Good! I can see your rage at seeing your boyfriend..., oh yes..., the image is forming in my mind. Yes..., I can see it clearly now. I see... oh my! Butt fucking your sister! And in your own bed too, that bastard," she laughed. "Oh yes..., this will be very nice today. Very nice. I am looking so forward to meeting Todd, he will be quite..., delicious. Yes! Focus your rage. Hone it. Sharpen it. Whittle it into a fine point of complete psychotic rage."

Tammy and Sherry both twisted their faces as they concentrated on their wrath. Every bad feeling they had for their errant boyfriends focused into the pentagram like a laser beam. Sherry focused on her fury at being betrayed by her sister, Tammy her wrath at having her most private moments splashed all over the internet by Brian. As they concentrated, in the center of the circle, a small red cloud began forming.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" Hecate cried as the cloud grew bigger and bigger, jerking and undulating, like two salamanders wriggling out of their gelatinous eggs in a filthy boggy swamp. It took a while to form, but, finally, after twenty minutes, the cloud stopped pulsing, and two human bodies were in its place. It was Todd and Brian, both naked, shivering and very very confused.

"What the fuck?" Todd cried as he opened his eyes. "Where the hell am I?"

"This must be some sort of fucked up dream!" Brian screamed as he looked down and, seeing his nudity, cupped his cock and balls.

"This is no dream, bastards," Hecate cackled. "This is really happening!"

"Who..., who are you?" Todd cried. "This must be some sort of bad hangover, or perhaps some spoiled fish I had for dinner. This can't be actually happening." He glanced over to his right, saw Brian and said, "Hey..., what the hell are you doing here? And better..., why the hell are you naked?"