Hera Strikes Back Ch. 10

Story Info
Thor is milked, Constantine meets Hathor.
8k words
4.4
25.9k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Aphrodite's Curse
Book 4
Hera Strikes Back
Chapter 10

Thor opened his eyes. A dusty cough erupted from his throat, and echoed through the vast empty space around him as he gently moved his jaw back and forth. His jawbone ached like he had been stomped in the face by a bear. The rest of his body throbbed and he was racked by sharp pains, like he had been chewed up and shat out by the Dragon Nigghog. His mouth was drier that the sandiest dunes of the Sahara, and tasted like that same dragon had just taken a giant dump into his mouth. It was not a pleasant way to wake up.

As his long dormant brain started to fire up, and his long fried synapses starting to churn in his skull again, he felt a cold wave rush up his spine. Something was very, very, very wrong.

For one thing, although his awareness of his own body was limited, he could sense he was still naked. That, in itself, was not that strange. He had been naked for quite some time, the curse from Aphrodite being quite strong, but this was different — and far worse. After he tried to move he discovered he was chained by his wrists and ankles to the ground. His stomach dropped. He was not just chained, but locked into a crouch on all fours; face down, ass up. The drop in his stomach led to a churn at this new embarrassing revelation.

This was, sadly, yet another humiliation in a seeming unending series of humiliations for the handsome God. There had been so many, but, this was probably the worst. He only could pray to the Great God Chaos this latest degradation was not being witnessed. He could only imagine the shit he would hear from Loki, and the other Gods, if he was seen bound nude in this humiliating position. Tied down like a wet and willing wench waiting to have her wares plundered, he would never live it down. The mighty Thor, master of the thunderbolt, God of War and manliness, bound naked like a mere sex slave! When would this nightmare ever end? Closing his eyes tightly he hoped it would clear his vision. When he opened them again, he timidly peered out into his prison, hoping to discover some clue as to his whereabouts.

He was disappointed. His eyesight was still too blurry, and everything remained obscured. It was like trying to look through a glass of milk, everything a sea of white, stark and bland nothingness. Time for plan B. He closed his eyes again and listened intensely. If he couldn't see where he was, perhaps he could hear something to help him plan his escape. Breathing, wind, perhaps even water..., anything to tell him where he was. As his ears tingled in the silence, he sighed. Nothing — there was absolute silence. The air was still and quiet as a grave, wrapping him in a great muffling shroud. Only the rapid beating of his heart thundering in his ears broke the silence. Wherever he was, he knew now he was completely and utterly alone.

After a few moments, Thor tried to move again. He was still a God, after all, and what chains could hold him? He nudged slightly, feeling his way for a weakness in the links but immediately halted, collapsing face forward onto the cool sand. He was exhausted, his body aching worse than it ever had in his thousands of years of life. He could barely move. The most vigorous dragon hunt of his youth, an event that taxed the most worthy and heartiest of the warrior Gods of the north, was like a lazy summer afternoon nap when compared to the fatigue now raging through his body. He had never felt weaker in his life, feebler than a newborn kitten. What the fuck has happened to him? Who drove him to such a lowly state? Normally, the surging powers of his divinity fed his body like a never drying river, but now, that river had run dry.

His arms and legs felt as if they were made of iron and now that he was face forward on the ground, his whole body weight pinning him to the earth, he found he found he could not move at all. Every breath he took was labored, and his right foot felt as if it were being chewed off by a rabid beaver. As he lay still, trying to gather his strength, he frowned as his sense of smell and touch recovered. He was slimy, like a moss-covered rock deposited at the bottom of an algae choked, fetid swamp pond. The source of his filth was clear. Sweat poured off his body like a raging storm, and the sand beneath him was drenched in his perspiration as it drizzled off of his frame.

This was not just normal sweat, that he was used to. This sweat had accumulated for some time. How the hell long had he been here? Days? Months? Years? Who knew, but from the stench wriggling into his newly activated and fully flared nostrils, he could tell it had been quite some time.

"OK, Thor," he said to himself, his whole body shuddering as his powers started to flicker to life. He started to move again, and said, "You just have to concentrate and have patience. You just have to wait to recov..., unf!"

His thoughts were shattered when the most intense, and yet oddly pleasurable, pain seared through the anal cavity. His hole burned as if a red-hot poker had been shoved up his ass. It was horrific, like being torn in two from the inside out. Unable to cope with the riot up his fudge tunnel, he fell face forward again.

After an hour or so of uncontrollable grunting and shaking, the pain eased up, but his ass still felt "full". The time was well spent, though, as Thor's eyesight recovered. Still chained on all fours, he gently dropped his head down to glance between his legs. His eyes widened as they discovered the source of his erotic torment.

His proud, and painfully erect, manhood was attached to some sort of infernal device. It was unlike any machine he had ever seen, and, if he were not being tormented by this device, he would be impressed by its ingenuity. A metal sleeve encased his cock that was in turn attached to a long copper tube. The tube then fed into an enormous crystal tank that appeared to contain countless gallons of spooge. His own spooge! Now he knew the horrific truth. He was being milked! Milked like a cow, and, to add insult to injury, not by some stunning, top heavy Valkyrie, but by a lifeless, remorseless machine!

His eyes narrowed and rage boiled in his throat as he studied the mechanical monster between his legs. He slowly lifted his hips up so that he could get a fuller look at the machine. It was incredible. A series of complicated gears and pulleys operated this device, and even more humiliating, he saw the source of his ass pain. It was an enormous dildo, attached to a piston, shoved into his man-hole. This piston was designed to repeatedly slam into him, but, mercifully, was still now.

He knew he had to make the most of this stall as there was no telling when the machine might start up again. His heart raced as he tried to wriggle free, but sadly, he found he had to stop every few seconds. Any movement he made caused the ass reamer to hit his prostate, and when the dildo found its mark, he shuddered and collapsed back into the sand. If he was ever going to escape, he knew he had to be very still, and it was going to take a long, long, long time to gradually pull himself free of his butt buddy. With great restraint, and intense concentration, he started to slowly pull his ass off of the dildo. It took hours just to move a centimeter, but there was no other way. During this time, though, his vision completely cleared and he was finally able to see. He was amazed by what he saw.

The "room" he was imprisoned in was unlike any he had ever seen. It was completely bare with a great white curved ceiling loomed above him, seemingly hundreds of feet in the air. From the floor it was hard to see details, even with his divine eyes, but he noticed the ceiling appeared to be dimpled. It was odd. Odder still was the fact that there were no visible entrances or exits anywhere in sight. How did he get in here? And better yet, how would he get out even if he could pry himself loose from the robo-milker?

His memory told him nothing, everything a blank slate. He assumed it must be a cavern, but, if this was a cave, it was the largest cave he had ever been in. He did know one thing, though. He wanted the fuck out as soon as possible. It took all of his Godlike will to fight the urge to lurch forward, yank his ass off of his anal invader, rip his cock out of its metal prison, and bust out predicament; but he remained calm. For once, Thor fought his natural violent instincts. He was stuck for the time being and only slow and steady progress would lead him to freedom. It was hell, though, although a white hell.

The surroundings were mind numbingly dull. No color anywhere other than the white of the sand below, and the ivory, dimpled dome above. There, in that stark, blank, nothingness, it was just he and this bizarre man milker and nothing else. He had seen many fucked up things in his divine life, but this was by far the most fucked up at all.

He did discover he had a small bit of good luck. As fate would have it, the sharp pain in his right foot was the indication of a fortuitous accident. Sometime during his imprisonment, and mechanical milking, his foot had slipped and wedged itself into one of the gears at the base, causing the machine to halt. This was the reason for his brief respite, and his mind boiled as he tried to think of a way to escape once he unimpaled himself from the dildo. It was hard to move slow with his foot jammed into the gears. The pain in his foot seared up his leg like molten lead from his toes being chewed by bronze fangs.

Several more hours passed, and his ass slid another three or four centimeters off of the dildo. It was a grim and humiliating ordeal, but progress was gradually being made. His smile turned into a grimace, however, when he slipped and accidentally pulled his foot forward to stop repenetrating himself. The gears sounded out a loud screech as the milker started to come to life. He acted fasted, and quickly jammed his foot back into the device, to stop it activating. He sighed in relief when the machine again went still.

"OK, I will need to be careful. No movement, Thor. I must be a still as I am on the Great Hunt!"

More hours went by, and then days. Eventually he resumed his slow slide off of the dildo, careful to leave his foot in place. It was maddening, and his red face crackled in this utter degradation. Trapped like a beast, with a cock up his ass, was a humiliation beyond compare. As more time passed, Thor stewed in rage. Hate crept up his parched throat like lava, the boiling bile choking his breath away. This painful humiliation will be avenged!

Finally, he smiled when he felt the dildo emerge from his ass and his perpetual erection began to subside. This too would lead to his freedom. Now that he was getting soft, his dick started to slide out of its metal prison. Once flaccid, he hoped, the milker would fall off and he could get away. It would not be quick, though. The chains were still attached to his ankles and wrists, so he would have to act fast before the horrific machine would start this degradation all over again.

As he waited for the blood to drain from his penis, the humiliation of his situation gnawed at his gut. In his mind's eye he saw Loki laughing at his predicament, telling the Valkyries of his degradation, yucking it up with Odin as he regaled him of his automatic ass reaming. Hatred simmered in his mind as he swore he could hear the laughter of the Valkyries in his ears, taunting his fall to such a sorry state.

"Loki!" he screamed as his whole body shook. "You did this to me! I swear to the Great Lord Chaos, once I get loose, I am going to rip off your head and shit down your..., uh..., oh no..., unf!"

Thor fucked up. His rage was too hot to control, and as he shrieked his last invective against Loki, he accidentally moved his foot and the device roared to life. He shrieked as the dildo slammed into his ass, burrowing its way practically up to his throat, erasing months of progress in one great thrust. His cock reacted, of course, and he was instantly hard, the metal sleeve dangling on his glans now trapping his manhood anew. He sobbed in frustration when the pumping began again.

If he thought things sucked before, he was wrong. This was way worse. Now, the aching in his balls was beyond maddening, as if his love sacks were filled with angry fire ants. His cock was harder than ever and seemed as if it might split in two. Milked and edged for who knows how long, he was at the end of his endurance. With his face blazing red in shame, he shivered as he felt the bubbling up of a fresh batch of pre-cum crawling up his shaft. When it reached his slit, he moaned like a wet and willing wench as it was sucked out of him and dropped into the vat.

Now completely defeated, he shuddered, whimpered and barked as all resistance crashed and he gave up. The milker, now fully operational, just stroked him faster and faster, the gears all a blur. His mind went blank, and after a hundred or so eliminations, he blacked out entirely and collapsed into the sand, grunting and weeping like a crazed weasel.

*****

"Do you think he has produced enough yet?" Hera asked as she glanced over at Archimedes.

She, Grid, Archimedes and the other Gods all were standing on the plaza of the Acropolis staring down at a small dimpled white sphere on the ground. It had been five hours since Archimedes had opened the sphere of Chronus and Thor was attached to the milker and sucked inside. Now that the sun was setting in the west, Hera was getting restless. She was anxious to see the results of this devilish experiment.

"I would think so," Archimedes said as he stared into the setting sun and cupped his eyes. "It has been at least five hours, so, I would think that should be more than enough time to harvest the pre-cum you need."

"Five hours?" Dionysus said as he raised his eyebrow. "Look, I know those Gods of the North have virile reputations, but, Hera said something about milking out a thousand gallons of pre-cum. Great Gods of Chaos, that is a fucking load. I have a healthy libido and all, but I doubt I could drizzle out more than a couple of thimble fulls over the course of an afternoon."

"Great Mother Gaia, you are stupid," Athena snapped as she turned to Dionysus. "Did you not listen to Archimedes when he explained how this orb of Chronus works?"

"Hey, Athena," Dionysus snapped. "There is no reason to put your bitch face on. I was just asking a question." He sighed, and said, "Of course I heard Archimedes explain the orb. And more than that, I was here to watch Thor get sucked inside." He smiled as he added, "it was quite impressive. And I tell you, I think he got pulled in just in the nick of time. He looked mighty unhappy when we hooked up to the milker. It wasn't easy to wrestle him into that device, you know."

"Well," Circe said, "wouldn't you be pissed if it were you in there, instead of him? After all, getting your dick perpetually teased and stroked for your pre-cum would get old after a while."

"It would," Dionysus said. "But still..., he has only been in there a few hours. How much pre-cum can a man generate in just a—"

"—I must have been nodding when I gave birth to you," Hera sighed as she glowered over at Dionysus.

"What?" Dionysus said.

"You forget, my drunken boy. Time is different inside the orb. It has only been five hours out here, but inside, who knows how long it has been? Centuries? Thousands of years? A long time, right?"

"Edged for centuries!" Dionysus gulped as he crossed his legs. "Yikes."

"Actually, not centuries," Archimedes said as he walked over to join the others.

"That's a relief," Dionysus said. "Look, I was no fanboy of Thor, but, edged for centuries is a bit harsh."

"I am afraid it is probably worse than that."

"Worse?"

"Yes, much worse."

"Well, enough of this jibber jabber," Hera said. "I think we have waited long enough. Just exactly how long has it been inside, Archimedes? Surely by now he should have been harvested enough, don't you think? Something must be wrong."

"Well...," Archimedes said as he paused and looked up at the sky. "This is just a rough estimation, mind you. After all, with time being relative, and, I am a bit shaky on the specific gravitational effects of Thor inside the bubble, so my calculations may have an error. I mean, I am just guessing at his weight and that could have a small effect that..."

"Just get out with it!" Hera barked. "Has there been enough time to obtain all of the milk I need."

"Maybe not all you need, but, probably all he can give. At least, for a while. Even Gods have limited resources and will need to, recharge, so to speak," Archimedes said.

"But about the time?" Hera asked impatiently. "I need to know how long he has been in there, and whether it has been long enough."

Archimedes smirked as he said, "Yes, sorry. I am sure it has been long enough now. By my calculations he has been in there approximately, three hundred and thirty-two million, five hundred and forty-five thousand, six hundred and twenty-two years." He paused as he glanced down at a sundial and added, "give or take a few hundred years."

"Holy fuck!" Dionysus screamed. "Edged for three hundred million years! His mind is probably goo by now."

Grid stepped forward, a stricken look on her face as she touched Archimedes arm. "That is a lot longer than you said it would be! I mean, Thor is a dick and all, but..., wow." She sighed, as she looked over at Hera, and said, "now I feel bad."

"I had the settings on the machine to automatically release once the tank was filled." Archimedes shook his head, and said, "I really expected this to be over hours ago. A normal man should be able to leak out enough to fill that tank in no more than one or two million years tops."

"Two million years!" Dionysus exclaimed.

"Archimedes, you did know Thor was cursed, didn't you?"

"Cursed?"

"Yeah, Aphrodite sealed up his balls," Grid said. "Only I can release them, and only after he has given me one thousand orgasms."

"Holy shit, gurl," Circe grinned.

"Yeah," Grid said as she returned the smile. "So..., if he was milked under the curse, I suppose—"

"He would be dribbling rather than oozing," Archimedes sighed. "Well, that explains it. Great Olympian Gods, I bet that has been quite an ordeal!"

"Poor Thor!" Grid exclaimed.

"Don't feel bad about him, child," Hera interrupted. "From your description of that furry divine doofus, it sounds like he deserved a bit of rough treatment, so it serves him right." She grinned, and added, "Still..., maybe you can help him out of his bind once he gets free. Ease up a bit on releasing him from his curse."

Loki nodded as he stepped forward. "Yes. But, more importantly, I think maybe we should pop Thor loose now. If what you are saying is true, Archimedes, it may take a trillion years to fill that tank, if ever. There really isn't any reason to wait any longer."

"Good point, Loki," Archimedes said. He glanced over at Hera, who smiled and nodded her assent to continue. Archimedes picked up the orb, waved his hand at the crowd, and said, "Now..., I think everyone should stand clear. I am not exactly sure how strong the gravitational waves might be once I open this. There could be considerable blowback."

"Thanks, Archimedes," Hera said as she turned to the other Gods. "OK, gang. Good safety tip. Everyone step back."

Dionysus, Circe, Athena and the rest of the Gods all stepped backward and cleared an open space on the plaza. Archimedes lifted the orb into his hands, took a sliver of the shattered staff of Chronus and placed it into a small keyhole he had drilled onto the side. He turned his makeshift key and heard a click before he turned the two halves counterclockwise to one another and placed the orb onto the ground.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers