Hercules across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my boy," Dick said approvingly after I finished cleaning. "Now I know what you want Tyler. Make Daddy big and hard."

As he spoke Dick took his cock in his hand and wiggled it in my face, and as I reached up to take it I think I tinkled a little bit on my floor because I was petrified. Daddy's tan cock was hot and rubbery and I quickly decided I would need both hands to handle this enormous organ.

"You like Daddy's cock, don't you Tyler?" Dick asked after I knelt there and stared open-mouthed at what I was holding, and when I looked up at Daddy he seemed to sense my confusion.

"You weren't kidding before about only being with one guy before, were you?"

"No sir. I mean yes just that one man and only one time, Daddy" I replied as he put his hand on my hair and stroked it.

"Just stick out your tongue for me," Dick said, and after I did he continued. "Slip your tongue into my foreskin and lick the tip of my cock. That's my boy. Now open your mouth and take the head of it in your mouth at first. Move your lips up and down the end for now and then start to take a little more even time."

I was getting a tutorial on cock-sucking, sort of like on the job training, and while I'm sure I wasn't very good at first the more I sucked on the bulbous knob the more comfortable I felt with the monstrous organ. It must not have been too bad either because I could feel the shaft getting stiffer in my grasp.

Longer too, although that seemed impossible but thankfully not much thicker because my mouth was stretched out as it was to accommodate the plum-sized glans. The stiffening make Dick's cock easier to handle as well and as my confidence grew along with the cock my lips started to go down farther with each bob of my head.

Soon my lips were almost reaching my hands, which Dick had me using to pump the shaft while I sucked him off, and I could feel the blood pulsing in the hot tool as I milked it.

"Look how hard you made Daddy, Tyler," Dick said as he pulled his cock away from me and slapped me on the cheek with the club. "Put your hands down at your side and just use your mouth."

I did what I was told and Dick pulled his foreskin back to exposed the crimson head which had the size and hue of a plum, and as he put it back in my mouth he used his own fist on the shaft, slowly pumping it while I sucked.

I figured that Dick was going to cum in my mouth, and when that man had done that to me I gagged on it, mostly because I wasn't expecting it, and so I braced myself for the blast. Daddy however, had other plans.

"Get up son," Dick said as he reached down and lifted me up. "Kneel on the bed for me. Get on all fours."

"What are you going to do Daddy?" I asked when I saw Dick opening a drawer on the night table.

"Something wonderful Tyler," Dick explained. "Something you'll always remember. Don't look at me. Look in the mirror at us."

The mirror on the other side of the room showed us clearly and as I knelt there I could see Dick squeezing some kind of gel on his cock, and while I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer I realized what was going to happen. Dick was going to try and stick that glistening spear into my ass.

"Dick - I mean Daddy," I mumbled. "Please don't. I can't."

"You can and will," Dick declared as he stopped greasing his cock and started to rub my anus.

"No Daddy. I don't want to. It's way too big. Let me suck it instead!" I said, and if it sounded like a sob that's because I was fighting back tears.

"NO?" Dick bellowed as he grabbed my scalp and yanked my head backwards. "Did you say no to me?"

"I'm sorry," I cried out.

"Are you crying?" Dick practically screamed. "You pussy. I'll give you something to cry about!"

It must have been 12 years since I got my last spanking, and that was delivered by a mother with a tiny hand through clothing. This was coming from a man whose muscles had muscles, and when his hand smashed down on my buttock I screamed out in pain.

"Shut up!" Dick hissed in my ear as he stuffed some of the bedding in my mouth to stifle me before going back to smacking my ass.

Again and again his hand came down, first on one cheek and then the other while I looked through my tears at Daddy administering the discipline until he stopped and asked me if I was even going to cross him again.

"No Daddy. I'm sorry."

"Now are you going to behave, or do you want to run home to Mommy and cry on her shoulder?"

"No. I'll do it. I'm just scared Daddy."

"I know you are son," Dick said softly as his hand softly rubbed what had to be a red butt. "In the future don't make me mad because I don't want to have to do that."

"Yes Daddy," I replied, although the look on his face when he was wailing on me said otherwise.

"Now what do you want Daddy to do?" he asked. "Say it."

"I want you - want you to put your penis in my ass," I said in a wobbly voice. "Daddy?

"Yes son?" Dick said as he slipped a slick finger into my ass and spun it around.

"It's going to hurt isn't it?"

"Yes son, especially at first but the pain will ease," Dick explained. "In time you'll be begging for me to fuck you in the ass. Trust me. Now spread your legs out more for Daddy.

"Ow!" I yelped when it felt like he put another finger into me.

"Ssh," Dick hissed, and he told me to stick the sheets in my mouth please it wouldn't do to have the police coming in and ruining our fun.

"Don't put it all in Daddy," I pleaded, and that was a mistake.

"Are you telling me what to do, Tyler?" he snapped, and after I assured him I wasn't he let go of the scalp he had grabbed.

"Just relax son," Dick said after the fingers came out, and after he moved up to the edge of the bed I felt the head of his cock trying to do what was obviously impossible.

In a few minutes I learned that nothing is impossible as Dick's monstrous organ forced its way into my ass after considerable effort on his part and a lot of pain for me. Through my salty tears I watched myself in the mirror as my mentor rode my ass like a cowboy and although I knew he didn't put it all in, it sure felt like it.

Like Daddy had said, the pain did ease a bit after the excruciating introduction of the head of his cock, which felt more like an apple was being jammed into my ass. My crying stopped eventually as well, which was good because the whimpering seemed to begin to annoy my mentor.

"I knew you would love it," Dick hissed as he hunched over my back, the hairy body soggy from his efforts. "Look at this."

I couldn't see what Dick was referring too but I felt his hand when it reached under me and found my cock which was nearly erect despite the discomfort, and after a few hard pulls I was fully erect.

Seconds later I was cumming, spurting all over the bed while Dick laughed loudly, and then my hero straightened back up and resumed his position with his hands on my hips pulling me towards him as he continued to thrust into me hard.

A few moments later I heard a guttural roar as a soothing spurt of cum eased my sore insides, and after Dick had filled my bowels with his seed it was over. In time Dick's deflating manhood slipped out of my ass, and after he stepped back over to the night table he came behind me again.

"Look Tyler," Dick said, and when I looked at the mirror in front of us I saw he was holding a small hand mirror. "Can you see?"

I could but didn't want to because the sight of my asshole which was stretched out so much that it looked like you could drop a golf ball into it was horrifying. I was ruined because there was no way I could walk around with my ass like that for the rest of my life but Daddy assured me that I would look as good as new in no time.

Daddy was right of course, and I knew that because when I got back home later I looked at it in the mirror. Laying on my back with my legs raised and spread I looked at my reflection in the dresser mirror. Satisfied that except for a little redness all was well, I slipped my finger into my sore orifice and wished that my finger was Daddy's cock because he was right about that too. I did love it.

I loved him, to be more precise. I loved everything he did to me, even tolerating him peeing on me in the shower after he had made love to me.

"Kneel down," Dick had said after I had soaped him up and thoroughly scrubbed Daddy from head to toe, and while I thought that he wanted me to suck his cock instead he let loose with a torrent of piss that sprayed my chest.

"Good boy," Dick had said about me taking it without complaint and after he finished, and after he reached down and helped me to my feet by putting his hands under my arms, he ran his finger in the little cluster of hairs and reminded me that he wanted the hair gone tomorrow.

"Unless you would rather I plucked it out by hand," Dick mused as he yanked one of the little seedlings out, and I assured him that I would take care of it. "I want every hair below your neck gone."

It had hurt later when I reluctantly used Mom's razor to make my armpits smooth, not physically but emotionally because I had waited so long for it to grow, but it was what Daddy wanted so that along with the little tuft over my dick and the fuzz on the insides of my calves were history.

Daddy was delighted when I showed him my new silky smooth body the next day, and he laughed when I told him that without the hair around my dick it looked bigger.

The next day, and every day thereafter for over a week I went over and serviced my mentor. Daddy even sucked my dick once as a reward, and watching him swallow my dick was just as enjoyable as the act itself.

One day that second week though, I managed to make Daddy mad. He was explaining to me what a rim job was, and when he wanted me to do it I guess I made a face when I looked at the hairy crevice between his rock-hard buttocks.

"I'm waiting," he had said impatiently. "Or are you looking for some discipline to motivate you?"

"No," I replied, and was reminded that the word wasn't coupled with a Daddy or a Sir.

"Something tells me that someone is getting a little uppity, or maybe they're taking Daddy for granted," Daddy mused as I knelt down and began to lick his hairy asshole.

Once I got started it wasn't that bad, even with the tartness and bitterness that I got when I dipped my tongue into his anus, but the damage had been done.

"Not tonight Tyler," Daddy had said when I knocked on Dick's door after I got out of work the next day. "I have a date. Maybe tomorrow night."

The door closed and my heart broke because I had screwed up big time. Why didn't I just suck on his asshole right away like he wanted? I actually liked doing it after a while.

Now he had found somebody else, so I turned around and went into my apartment, where I soon learned that things were not as bad as I thought. They were worse.

"What's up?" I asked my mother, who was dressed up, or at least as much as she could manage given our limited budget, and she didn't look bad.

"I've got a date," Mom gushed excitedly as she bounced around the apartment like a hamster on speed. "Dick asked me out."

"Daddy?" I blurted out.

"I said Dick, not Daddy. Are you going deaf Tyler?" Mom exclaimed before concluding, "Why would I want to go out with your father anyway? Haven't seen him in so long and don't want to either. There's french bread pizza in the freezer..."

I staggered to my bedroom, unable to breathe as my world came crashing around me. My mind was spinning and while I was more jealous than anything, I also felt bad for my Mom because I knew that Dick was only doing this to hurt me. He didn't give a damn about Mom. I did though, and I wanted to warn her that she was getting excited over nothing.

I was out in the living room when the dreaded knock on the door came, and Mom was bouncing around like she was 15 instead of 50 as she asked me whether she looked okay.

"You look great Mom," I said, and I guess she mistook the moistness in my eyes for being happy for her.

"Wish me luck," Mom said as she opened the door.

Daddy's hulking frame filled the doorway, and instead of the sweaty t-shirt he was wearing a suit. He looked as fantastic as you would imagine, and they left almost right away, with Daddy giving me a wink when he left.

I didn't spend the entire night crying, but came close. Poised at the window I waited for them to get back home, and it seemed like a dinner and a movie was taking a long time but eventually the truck pulled into the lot and the two of them walked across to the building.

Poised in the doorway of my room I waited for the door to open, hoping that he wasn't going to get asked inside for a drink or something but the door didn't open. Not in a minute or even five minutes. A half hour later I was still standing there waiting, until I went to the peephole and looked out while hoping they were just talking instead of making out.

The hall was empty. I ran down the hall and then outside, looking up at Dick's apartment just in time to see the living room light go out, and then in a minute I saw the faint light in his bedroom go on.

"No," I said to no one before I ran back up the stairs and went to Daddy's door and put my ear to the wood.

I even put my hand on the doorknob and gave it a little turn, hoping it was locked but it wasn't.

"Don't do it," I told myself and turned around to go back home, but after pacing around for several minutes couldn't stand it anymore.

There was always the chance that Dick was just in there lifting weights or something, showing off for my mother, but after looking at the bottom of the door and seeing the living room light was still off I decided to take a chance and slowly opened the door.

I wasn't going to get caught because they were in the bedroom, and from the sounds that were coming from the end of the hall there wasn't any weightlifting exhibition going on.

I knew the familiar sounds of the bed squeaking, and I was also able to recognize the guttural grunting from Daddy but the other sound was new to me. I knew Mom's voice but had never heard her moaning and carrying on, squealing like a pig while uttering stuff like "OMIGOD Dick!".

I slipped down the hall and took a peek before hightailing it out of there, barely making it to the bathroom where I promptly lost my french bread pizza. Daddy was fucking Mommy, practically drilling her into the headboard like he always did me, and she was loving it too. Her feet were in the air while Dick slammed into her brutally.

Poor Mom. Mom's a tiny person, even smaller than me, and the thought of that huge cock tearing into her was frightening. I cleaned up and went to bed, but was still awake when Mom finally came home a couple of hours later.

I did drop off eventually, and missed Daddy's walk to his truck to go to work. I had to go to work at noon and Mom was just waking up when I was preparing to leave.

"Hi honey," Mom said as she gave me a kiss, and to say she looked nothing like she had the night before was a gross understatement.

"Hi. Gotta go," I said. "You okay?"

"Yeah. My ankle is sore," Mom explained, and I nodded knowing that she wasn't waddling like that because of a bad ankle because I had walked that walk myself and knew where it came from.

"Have fun with Dick?" I asked at the door, making sure I didn't call him Daddy again.

"Oh my yes. You know how long it's been since I had a date? Ages."

"What did you see?" I asked, and I guess the movie question stumped here because it took her a few seconds to respond.

"Do anything else interesting?" I asked, and after she told me about dinner she smiled and shook her head.

"Tyler, it was just a first date," Mom said. "What do you think happened?"

"See you later," I said as I headed for a lousy afternoon at work, and Daddy was already at his apartment when I got there.

"Why?" I asked Daddy as he came to the door clad only in a towel, still wet from the shower.

"Come in son," Dick said, and after I got inside he asked me if I was mad.

"No," I replied, adding, "Sir."

"Jealous?"

"Yes sir, but I don't want my Mom to get hurt. She's been through a lot."

"I didn't hurt her, at least not much," Daddy explained. "You could see that, couldn't you?"

"You heard me come in?"

"Of course I did," Daddy said, and when I asked whether my Mom knew too he shook his head. "No, your Mom was too busy cumming to notice. That was why I left the door unlocked, because I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. You took a chance though. What if we were sitting on the couch when you popped in?"

"Smart kid," Daddy said after I explained my checking the lights from outside. "Your Mom's okay. She tries a little too hard but she's good company."

"You like women too?" I asked.

"Sure. You know, your Mom said she hadn't been with a man since your old man took off," Daddy explained. "I believe it too because her pussy was about as tight as your ass is, at least it was at first before I stretched it out for her."

"Please Daddy," I whined, not wanting to hear this.

"You should have seen her face when she saw this," Dick said as he opened his towel and showed me the elephant trunk I knew so well. "I think you must have gotten your tiny dick from your old man, judging by the way she almost fainted when she pulled it out. She kept shaking her head and saying she didn't believe it."

"I don't want to hear this Daddy. I'm sorry I got you mad. It won't happen again," I promised. "Just please don't hurt my Mom."

"We're going out again next week," Daddy said, sticking a dagger in my heart. "You know, she's not bad in the sack. On her back she looks a little like you, you know that? Her saggy little titties flatten out like that and her nipples aren't much bigger than yours. Hairy pussy though. Got to do something about that."

"You know it hurts to hear you tell me about this stuff, Daddy."

"I know son but you have to learn to do what I say without question," Daddy said as he drew me close to him. "It won't be so bad. In fact, can you imagine if we all ended up living together? Picture it. The three of us in one place. Maybe even in the same bed. Haven't you even dreamed about having sex with your mother? Most boys do."

"I just want you Daddy," I said, and then he was easing me down to my knees.

"Prove it to me son," he said as he ran his fingers through my hair, and as my lips slid down his cock he added, "That's a good start Tyler. Good boy."

***

Thank you for reading.