Here "Comes" The Bride

Story Info
A Father's Gift...
2.6k words
4.21
139.3k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

Entering the room, he tosses his jacket into a nearby chair and comes up behind her. Looking over her shoulder, seeing what she sees and finds that the view in the full-length mirror was in fact stunning. "Damn your beautiful baby", he tells her.

Watching her grow up had been one amazing ride and today he could admit... he was not happy about watching her walk down the aisle into the arms of another man.

"I wish to give you my wedding gift before you put on your veil but need to ask you three very unusual requests, first..." Hands move up to her shoulders as he slowly turns her about so she can face him.

Being about 5'4, her long hair normally down her back but swept up for her special day. The wedding dress accenting her curves even more as if the dress was painted on. Giving her a quick once over he decides that yes he was going to do this.

"Kenzi, I love you so much" he tells her and she bobs her head as if she has heard this many times over the years, all in one context or another but he shakes his head, continuing "No, Kenzi.... Since your mother passed away it has just been you and I. I have been the dutiful father but once you turned eighteen and you became an adult... I see you in a new light. You have grown into a beautiful young woman."

"Aw, daddy... I love you too" she exclaims and moves arms about his neck to hug him. God she smelled wonderful, and then he reaches up... moving his hands to pull her arms down. "I love you Kenzi," he tells her again. Seeing confusion on her face, he lets a hand slip about her corseted waist and pulls her closer to him. Before she can protest, he kisses her and not some fatherly chaste kiss... he kisses her like a man kissing a woman.

At first, her lips are solid... cold against his lips, then as he leaves his pressed against hers, lightly running his tongue over her lips... just when he thinks he was wrong, her lips part and he slips into her mouth... tasting his daughter lips for the first time... which causes her to make a small sound in surprise. Stiffening in his arms but as the kiss deepens, she begins to relax in his arms and hesitantly... her tongue tentatively touches his at first and then chases his as the kiss continues.

Pulling back from the kiss, seeing her confusion in her eyes, he can only show her a hint of a smile before he continues; " I wish to give you your wedding gift early, however I ask for three small requests. The first one - is permission to kiss you again... but I don't want you to kiss me as my daughter... but as a man to a woman."

"But daddy, I'm your daughter" she lowers her voice "I'm your... were... Well we're family." she states.

However he notices the hint of color to her face as she speaks and keeps his hold about her waist. Not so much for the kiss he was asking for... but more in fear for the fact she might try to bolt.

There had been clues... hints... the past couple of years but neither couldn't act on. As much as he wanted to... he couldn't but now that she was of age he could. Surprising him, her arms about his neck pull him down, she steps up to meet his lips... not needing any more encouragement he kisses her as if their lives depended on it.

Lost in their kiss; feeling her hands move up, fingers slip into his hair... soon her body is pressed up against his. His other hand cups her face, then down to run over the top of her dress... gripping one breast over the material of her dress... their kiss only giving him the go-ahead to continue and ask for the next request.

Pulling back again he notices her eyes are glazed, face fully flushed... even her breath has quickened and so he leans in to give another quick kiss. Feeling her reach for him again, he chuckles and gives a shake of his head.

"My 2nd request..." pausing a moment, afraid of her reaction, "I want to feel your breasts that I have watched mature through the years and become so round and ... " he can't help to leave the sentence off as he has wanted to touch them for years. Watching them grow from small bee stings to the full firm round shape which holds up her dress.

Instead of anger or something else to make him feel shame for his request... he watches her turn about. The back of her dress now facing him, he moves fingers up to unzip her dress and as it folds over... finding she wears no bra as the top of her dress had a corset built into it. His hands move up about her front and he begins to grip each firm, youthful, fleshy mound... fingers move to the nipples... teasing them by rolling them between fingers, giving small pinches and then she turns slowly about...

To see them, she willingly offer them to him... his head lowers and he takes one into his mouth... suckling one... tasting... drawing it in and even nipping with his teeth... small sounds he hears her starting to make as he moves back and forth between the two... wanting to enjoy them as much as possible, as the hint of fear he will never do so again comes to mind.

Her fingers move back to slip through the strands of his hair. Taking a moment he looks up and sees her watching him with a heated look... she gives him a sign by the slight nod of her head and he can't' help but make a groan he moves to one breast and taking the end of one nipple, and slowly tugs it away from her body... Till she makes a small pained sound. Looking up he sees her lower lip between teeth and he lets the end go and she quickly exhales a held breath... now moving to the other to do the same.

After a few minutes, he pulls back... his hands move to cup her face and he draws her into another kiss... her response to him this time though is more welcoming than their first kiss.

Slowly he pulls from her... ready to ask for his last request, "my sweet girl... I want to touch you... I want to see how wet you are for me... for us"

Worry and fear flash across her eyes... her hand moves up and as she turns... watches her bite on her thumbnail, a habit she did when she was nervous. Taking a few moments to pace about the room... she straightens and seeing she made a decision, he holds his breath. Would she run?

Hands reaching about and he watches as she undoes the zipper of her dress and then steps out it, leaving her only in her shoes... taking the few short steps over to the couch... placing hands on the edge... she leans over with breasts dangling... then... he watches her turn to look over her shoulder as she takes a wider stance... waiting.

It does not take him twice to be told and he is across the room, leaning over her body to give her another kiss.

Tongues chasing each other, a hand moves about her body... squeezing hard her breast which causes her to gasp within their kiss... making him give a low chuckle. Taking a moment to let his other hand move about... he now pressed hard against her backside... his other hand slips over her stomach... slowly down... between her legs and he feels her tremble.

Lightly he brushing over her... back and forth... then with no pre-warning... no more foreplay... he slips fingers into her... causing him to groan at what he finds...

'Fuck'

How wet she was...

Hand still kneading her breast... his other slipping through her wetness... seeking her nub between her thighs... finally finding the treasured spot, he begins to finger her... small noises coming from his daughters as she becomes more turned on by what he is doing... and this... this is what he has dreamed of since she hit puberty... to claim her...

Slipping from her he hears a pitiful sound and turns to see what he is doing...

Never had he struggled with a tie, his shirt... even the blasted belt seemed to give him grief when finally he frees himself... it is so hard that it bounces off her ass. Moving back between her legs... he grabs it to slip it between her legs.

Eyes widen as the realization of what he is going to do and before she can move, react or say anything to prevent him from getting what he wants... his cock now slipping along her wetness... he leans over her body and whispers huskily;" this is my wedding gift to you.." and with that she feels his big mushroom head push into entrance of her sopping wet pussy and proceeds to force it inside of her

"NOOooooooo, wait... we can't..." crying out but she is pinned between the sofa and her father. Unable to move away... she feels her father enter her most sacred area that was to be saved for her husband and now is being taken by her father...

All of a sudden he pauses, finding his daughter was still a virgin... moving his hand back up to her breast, he pulls her up... drawing her body up against his. With his other hand moving to grip her waist... quick breaths near her face... 'My Gooo...ood... I didn't know... what a gift... just for me.."

Word states, hands still holding onto her... he makes one single fluid move and shoves hard.. Up into her, the first to ever enter her sacred place... breaking through and taking her virginity... her cherry... she crying at the pain and then pauses a moment to accept what he has taken...

Hearing her let out a small held breath... he starts to move in and out. Nice long and even strokes...his cock being hugged by such a tight cunt... he always knew it was always meant for him.

Getting lost in the deep recesses of her body... eyes closed as all he wants to do is enjoy this moment, when he hears something that catches his attention... sounds that are not his own fill his ears and opening his eyes... he feels her hips trying to push back on him.. Trying to get him to go deeper into her.

As she moves, he loosens his grip and watches her lean over to grip the sofa... starting to hear soft words come from her, 'Oh.. Daddy... oh yes.. " her voice gets a little louder as he positions himself to go faster... the sound of skin against skin as their body meets each other, "Yes Daddy... please... don't stop.. " and that is all that it takes to egg him on... he begins to fuck her like a madman possessed... going harder... deeper... the taboo of fucking his own daughter... digs at him and he finds his hand at her waist has gripped her so hard... he knows it will leave bruising for a few days...

His daughter is meeting each and every thrust on her own... her pussy starts to tighten... squeezing... signs she is almost ready to cum... her hands gripping the couch to where knuckles turn white while he listens to her sweet she cries of pleasure... "Yes... ugh... ye...ee... sss... daddy,"

This pushes him over the edge... With head thrown back... he impales her body one last time and cum's deep inside of his daughters ever so tight pussy.

Spurt after spurt he begins to fill her with his seed... Just then he feels her cunt clamp about his cock as her first orgasm hits her... her cries fill the room as her body shudders and he keeps his grip firm as he feels her clench and release.. . in the pleasure she has found.

Then all that is heard is the heavy breathing from each of them as they recover...

It seemed like forever but in reality ,only a few short minutes passed... sadly... he pulls himself from her still semi hard. Feeling wetness following down and dribbling down the inside of her thigh... He knows if he had more time he would fill her again but sadly their time was up. Tucking himself back into his pants, he reaches for a nearby towel that showed a little makeup on it...

With her still gripping the couch... he kneels down to help his daughter clean up... moving the towel up one leg, then the other when it dawns on him that she hadn't been wearing underwear.

"Where are you undergarments Kenzi?" he asks her as she slowly rises and takes the towel from him, lifting a leg to a nearby chair... to finish cleaning up... he notices a small smile on her face... "They are over there.. I was going to ask you to help me with them as I have wanted you... just as much as it seems you wanted me but I was afraid," giving a nervous laugh to her voice.

Stunned, he can't help but laugh with her and goes over to where she pointed bringing over the ivory underwear she was to wear. While she held onto the chair, he lifts the underwear out for her... watching as each heeled foot... steps into them. Slowly drawing them up her legs... smelling the juices of their sex that still is leaking from her pussy, he can't help but pausing them midway up her thighs... wanting to fill her again but instead... moves to sslidethem up over her hips... taking a moment to place a small kiss right at the heart of the silk material covering her mons.

Moving about him, she goes to step into wedding dress...reaching for the sides, pulls it up about her. With an arm to hold it against her chest in place... she walks over to him... turning about so he can zip her back in.

While she fixes her hair... he goes to sit on a nearby chair. Reaching for his jacket and pulls out his phone... soft clicks are heard as he sends a text message.

"I have one more surprise my love", he tells her, then continues texting, "If we had not gone this far, I was never going to share this next part... but as we have... I have one more wedding gift."

Quickly she moves across the room... falling to her knees as she rests her head on his knees... "no daddy... Don't say goodbye.. I am always going to be your little girl."

His hand moves to her head and instead of sadness... he starts to laugh.. "No my sweet girl, I'm not saying goodbye." A knock is heard and he calls out to enter, her groom enters the room and he shuts the door behind him.

Confusion shows on her face again as she looks between the two men and then rises, but her father moves with her, helping her up. Still fully aware she was just filled with his cum.... He gives his future son-in-law a nod; "Kenzi... I have news to share with you...."

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers