Here Cum Da Judge

Story Info
Judge Judy she certainly isn’t unless JJ is extremely horny.
1.7k words
3.95
35.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

It was 5:30 a.m. and the Honorable Mary Duncan lay awake in her bed, her husband, Shawn, snoring softly beside her. It wasn't the snoring that was keeping her awake, though. She had awakened thinking about something that had happened previous day and she smiled as she replayed it in her head.

Judge Duncan sat in the local district court and, at 52, was admired as much for her firm, fair rulings as she was for her sleek body and a face that defied her age. She enjoyed her life and planned to keep enjoying it for many years to come, so she took exquisite care of herself, mainly through exercise and diet but also by never denying her voracious sexual appetite. She was discreet, she was careful and she was rarely left unsatisfied.

It had been about mid-afternoon the previous day when she entered her chambers after calling for a much needed recess. She was pleased to see Olivia, one of the clerks of her courtroom, awaiting her. Olivia was an extremely intelligent, very pretty and slightly overweight young woman of Mexican heritage. Her skin was dark, her hair was jet black and her bosom was substantial. One of the things that always impressed Judge Duncan about Olivia was that Olivia always seemed to know exactly what Judge Duncan needed at any given moment, whether it was a cup of tea, a particular law reference or something else. Today, Mary needed something else and there was Olivia, on the same wavelength as usual.

"Hello, Olivia. Is the door locked?" Judge Duncan asked as she bolted the door she had come through. Olivia indicated that it was and waited as the judge crossed to her desk, unzipping her robes as she walked. By the time she had moved her chair sideways to her desk and turned to sit in it, Olivia was already kneeling on the floor in front of her. Holding her robes open, she raised the hem of her skirt to her waist, revealing her stockings, panties and garter belt. Olivia reached up and took the sides of her panties, sliding them down over the garters and stocking tops and down her toned legs, exposing her smoothly shaved pussy. Judge Duncan spent good money at the beauty salon to make sure her graying hair looked as if it was naturally maintaining its color, but she was damned if she'd go to that trouble on her pussy, so she just shaved it.

The judge sat down and spread her legs as Olivia leaned in and ran her tongue up the judge's smooth slit. Olivia had been in this position enough times to know exactly what Mary liked and what would bring her to a quick orgasm. She slipped two of her chubby fingers into the judge's slick hole and pumped them in and out as she licked her clit. Mary ran her fingers through Olivia's thick hair and enjoyed the sensations the younger woman was so adept at providing her. Olivia continued to finger Mary's hole and lick her clit even as she felt her own pussy juices soaking her panties. She didn't expect the judge to have time to reciprocate, but that was okay. Like the judge, Olivia had been involved sexually with every other clerk on the staff, so she knew she could find someone to scratch her itch for her once Judge Duncan was back in court. She hoped it would be Greg with his thick, hard cock. She wanted to bend over, flip up her skirt and have him take her from behind until she came then turn and suck him until he came in her mouth. Her pussy quivered just thinking about it.

She refocused on the task at hand, knowing the sooner she was done, the sooner she could be satisfied herself. She pulled Judge Duncan's smooth lips up and away from her rigid clit and sucked the little erection between her lips. The judge started forcing her hips at Olivia's face and held her head in place as Olivia fingered her and sucked harder on her clit. Olivia loved the judge's smooth pussy and had shaved her own pussy as well after a few sessions with Judge Duncan. There was nothing quite like the feeling of rubbing her bald pussy against the judge's. The first time they'd done it, she didn't think she'd ever stop cumming.

Judge Mary Duncan found herself reaching a climax courtesy of Olivia's tongue, lips and fingers. Her nipples were so hard, she felt as if they might pop right through her blouse and, as she always felt with Olivia, the pleasure she felt building within her was so intense, she feared that someday she might actually lose control of her bodily functions. It didn't happen this time, but she had to bite back a cry of pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. Olivia slurped down the increased flow of juices bathing her face. She continued to lap at the judge's pussy until she had settled down, then sat back on her heels and smiled up at the judge, knowing she'd done a good job.

"Olivia," the judge said, once she'd recovered, "I think we may need to schedule another mentoring session very soon. In fact, what do you think of the idea of a mentoring retreat? We could spend a weekend at my cabin in the mountains and get some real one-on-one time." Mary was pleased to see Olivia's eyes light up at the idea. Clearly Olivia was as enamoured as she was at the prospect of a weekend together, naked and secluded. She promised to make the arrangements as soon as possible.

As Mary lay in bed, she realized that her pussy was dripping wet and her nipples were hard as pebbles. Without being aware, she'd been stroking her clit with one hand and toying with her nipples with the other. Shawn still slept beside her, but she knew that in their 25 years of marriage, he had never once complained about being woken up for sex. She slipped under the covers and found his thick cock laying against his leg. She wrapped her warm mouth around it and it immediately began to grow. Swirling her tongue around and pulling it with her lips, she coaxed it to its full length and thickness and it filled her mouth. Shawn began stirring as she slid her lips up and down his cock and held his balls gently in her hand. At 55, Shawn wasn't likely to need Viagra any time soon. He kept himself physically fit along with Mary; in fact, it was necessary just to keep up with her.

"Good morning, Sunshine," Shawn mumbled, as consciousness invaded his sleep. Mary said nothing as she slipped his cock out of her mouth and pumped it in her fist and her tongue explored his balls. When she felt he was completely ready for her, she crawled up, reached behind her, and guided his large cock into her slippery slit. They both groaned. Even after all these years and all the cocks that had explored her pussy both before and during their marriage, he still filled her up and she still felt tight to him. As Mary began riding up and down on his cock, Shawn's hands went to her still pert breasts and his thumbs brushed back and forth over her nipples.

Mary's mind wandered back to Olivia as her husband's cock filled her pussy. She had held several "mentoring" sessions with Olivia in this very bed. She could still picture Olivia, her long black hair spread out around her, large nipples and areolas topping her big breasts and her thick thighs framing her shaved pussy. Initially, Mary had been disappointed that Olivia had shaved her pussy thinking that she should appreciate her thick, black hair while she was young. Then, they brought their smooth pussies together and the pleasure had been intense enough that Mary had almost blacked out. Mary never gave Olivia's formerly hairy pussy a second thought.

As the thoughts of Olivia circulated through Mary's head, it was extremely fortunate that she had Shawn's cock pumping in and out of her because every nerve ending in every erogenous zone in her body was crying out for relief. The only thing that could possibly have made her happier would have been to have another cock in her mouth, or at least a sweet pussy. Instead of dwelling on what she didn't have, Mary focused on what she did have buried deep inside her. She rode Shawn's cock hard, flying up and down and bringing her orgasm closer. Shawn was a good boy, as usual, holding his own climax back in anticipation of hers. He just kept forcing his fat tool as deep as he could into her slick channel.

He could tell her orgasm was getting close when her noises became more frequent and she rode him faster. His hands were on her hips, pushing her down as he pushed his own hips up and when she finally screamed out the way she always did when their location gave her the freedom to do so, he kept pushing his cock in and out of her. Feeling the increased lubrication always did him in at this point and, just as she was coming down from hers, his orgasm came on with a vengeance. His cock swelled, his balls tightened and he shot load after load of cum deep into her. Mary was so sexually wired that feeling his cum shooting inside her brought on another intense orgasm. Finally, she collapsed on him, completely spent. As she lay there, she thought how much Shawn would appreciate sharing Olivia with her some night. Maybe after they came back from their retreat.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers