Here Cummeth the Ass-Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers

"Not as much as me," Lin said.

"Nor me," Pam said, and laughed softly. "So did you only suck him? Guys do anything else?"

"Well, in typical Jon fashion, he fell asleep soon after cumming, leaving me to my own devices while you two showed off."

Pam chuckled and said "Thought you still looked a little worked up."

Mat felt the bed take on more weight and heard his grandmother say, "Feel."

"...Whoa," Pam whispered after a moment. "Why don't you just take them off? I have to take mine off after a while else they start to bother me."

"Well, there was no point there for a while," Lin said.

Pam laughed and said, "Sorry. If you want to feel better, feel the sheets..."

"What...Oh...This is all you?"

"All me," Pam said, flatly.

"Wish I could do that."

"You probably can if I can," Pam said. "Just need the right tool."

Mat heard a sharp intake of breath: "How dare you! Acting like your man is all that!" Lin exclaimed and tried to laugh softly.

Pam tried to control her laughter, too, and said, "I never squirted before we started playing. I mean never. Never even came close to it. You'll see."

"He does seem to have something, doesn't he?" Lin said. "Look, he's hard again!"

"Leave him be. Young men always get hard when their asleep," Pam said.

"Oh, can I at least play with it?" Lin asked like a disappointed child.

"No!" Pam exclaimed, holding back laughter. "Let him sleep! Do you have any idea how many times he came today?"

"No," Lin said, crestfallen.

"I don't either," Pam said. "Let his balls take a little time to regroup. No use to us broken."

"I don't know about that," Lin said. "I'd figure something out." The two women laughed together.

"Come closer," Pam said. "I heard you were lactating."

"That's right," Lin said. "Want a taste?"

"I want a meal if it's true," Pam said.

Mat heard a slight shuffling followed by someone begin to breathe heavily; slurping sucking sounds and then, "Mm, this is great. Feel good?" Pam asked.

"Don't stop," Lin said, out of breath.

The slurping sounds resumed, and then the bed moaned as someone repositioned their weight. Mat cracked his eyes open to see that his grandmother's legs were splayed open and that his mother was fingering her while she sucked her tits. Oh no, he would have none of that. Without saying a word, he moved between his grandmother's thighs and began sucking on her cunt.

"Oh, good boy!" Lin said.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" Pam asked motherly.

"Uh-huh," Mat said sucking on his grandmother's clit. "I'm all hard, though, so I couldn't just listen. And it's not like I'm going to let two big breasted, round assed women fool around in my bed without me." The two women laughed.

"I bet you feel like the luckiest man on the planet right now," Lin said.

"You have no idea," Mat responded, and resumed licking his grandmother's pussy, who was shuddering from all of the attention she was receiving.

"We have toys," Pam said. "Want Mat to find something for you?"

"Actually," Lin said, "Instead of Mat using toys on me, I'd like to try something on him."

Mat stopped licking and looked up: "Huh?" he said.

"Guys mind waiting here for a moment?" Lin asked, and got up and left the room.

"What's going on?" Mat asked his mom.

"I have no idea," Pam said.

Lin returned a few minutes later holding something behind her back. Her pink teddy hung loosely about her, leaving her aroused, milk budding nipples exposed for all to see.

"Before you freak, I want to make a proposition to you," Lin said.

"Okay," Mat said.

"If you let me use this on you," Lin said and held up a strap on dildo, "Pam and I will suck you off at the same time any time you want while I'm here."

"Hey!" Pam gibed, "...no, actually, I'm down with that."

"You want to fuck me up the ass with that?" Mat asked, amazed.

"Uh-huh!" Lin said, nodding enthusiastically.

"In exchange, two big-titted women will suck me off at the same time anytime I want...um, yeah okay," Mat said.

"Has dad been getting you to use that on him?" Pam asked, lightly rubbing her clit.

"No, I got it to use on you. We had no idea any of the things that have been happening were going to happen- Jon in particular. If he's wanted to screw around with another man for a while he's been hiding it well. It all has something to do with this boy of yours, I think."

"Yeah, he's an unexpected, yet very welcome, surprise," Pam said, and smiled at him.

"Who's going to fuck me up the ass?" Mat asked, casually.

"Me," Pam and Lin said at the same time.

"No, I am," Pam and Lin both said at the same time again.

"It's my strap on," Lin retorted.

"My son," Pam said, smirking.

"You owe me," Lin said.

"Wha- for what?" Pam asked.

"For..." Lin held up the strap on as if to emphasize a point, but couldn't think of anything.

"Give it here," Pam said, and tried to jerk it away from her mother.

"No, damn it, it's mine, and it was my idea," Lin said, raising her voice and refusing to let go.

Mat got really turned on watching the two busty women tussle, and was lightly jerking his cock as their tits swung and flopped into each other. Both of them were wet, and he could smell how aroused they were.

"Alright," Pam said letting go. "But I get to fuck dad up the ass with it first."

"Deal," Lin said, and they shook hands. "You can have the love of my life's cherry if you must have it."

Pam laughed and said, "It's no less than what you're about to do!"

"Does it vibrate?" Mat asked.

"Uh-huh," Lin said, as she strapped it on.

"We should warm him up first," Pam said. "He's never done anything like this before."

Mat got on his hands and knees and stuck his ass up in the air for the two women, who got behind him and started massaging and spreading his ass.

"I love his ass," said Lin. "So muscular."

"I know. I love it too," Pam said.

Lin bent down and started tonguing his ass. Mat moaned and started jerking his cock, but Pam removed his hand from his cock and replaced it with her own.

"Oh that feels good, grandma," Mat said.

Lin sat up and slapped his ass. She then stuck her middle finger up his ass and moved it back and forth.

"The secret to ass play," Lin said to Mat, "Is not that some men enjoy things moving in and out of their ass and others don't; the secret is the prostate. When the proper amount of pressure is applied, it feels like a mini-orgasm. Many men attest to actually feeling like cum is shooting out their cock when their prostate is massaged. Massaged hard enough, and some men can actually cum without ever having their cocks touched."

"So it will feel like my cock is being played around with?" Mat asked.

"Yes, but your ass will like it too. There are sensitive areas on your ass that enjoy attention. But an orgasm through the prostate is much more powerful than when it's simply the cock being played with. And when it's both... look out."

"I thought you and dad had never fooled around like this before," Pam said.

"We haven't, but I do a lot of reading in preparation for days like this," Lin said and smiled.

Pam bent down and started tonguing his ass while she jerked him from behind, and Lin slipped off her teddy and leaned down so her lush breasts were resting on his back while she massaged and spread his ass apart.

"He's pretty relaxed," Pam said, completely excited.

"Yeah, go ahead and stick it in," Mat said.

Amazed, Lin shook her head in disbelief and applied lubrication to her strap-on. Pam grabbed the tube from her mother and lubricated his sphincter, sticking three fingers up his ass easily: "Yep," she said, "he's ready."

Lin positioned the dildo and slowly eased it into her grandson's ass. A cold sweat instantly broke out across Mat's body from the discomfort but he didn't say anything. Lin pushed her cock all the way inside him and stayed there for a few moments, waiting for him to relax before she started thrusting her hips.

Pam got the baby oil bottle he had on his nightstand and moistened up her hands. His cock had gone from raging hard to flaccid within moments of his ass being penetrated. She started rubbing his cock and balls, offering soft words of encouragement and motherly love. Mat was a little unsure he'd be able to do this.

"Probably weren't quite ready for the dildo, but we'll wait a minute. Do you feel a slight bit of pressure in your cock, though?" Lin asked.

"Not really," Mat responded honestly.

"Hold on," Lin said, and pushed her hips into his ass a little harder. "How about now?"

"...Yeah, yeah right there. It feels like if you pushed hard enough, you could force some cum out. It feels like cum is coming out right now."

"And I could," Lin said, "technically. Let me turn the vibrator on." Lin reached down and clicked the dildo on so it was vibrating at maximum speed.

"Ohhhh," Mat moaned. "That feels really good. Wait, don't move... Push harder."

Pam and Lin looked at each other and smiled. Lin started moving her hips back and forth just slightly, making sure to try and keep the dildo zeroed in on his prostate. The repeated impacts against his gland were making Mat feel like he was cumming with each one of his grandmother's thrusts.

Ohhh, oh now he understood. This was nice. This was like getting a shot of endorphins in the brain every second.

Mat's cock started to grow hard, giving his mom something to really stroke and work with. She was using long, corkscrewing motions to match the slow rhythm of her mom's hips. Mat was in heaven. In a way, it felt like he was giving and receiving at the same time...His head started spinning from all the pleasure. This had to be better than any drug on the market. It felt like he was cumming continuously.

Man, he wanted a cock in his mouth right now. What, you try a dildo up your ass and all of a sudden you're a cocksucker? he asked himself. No, I've wanted to for a while, he admitted. Mom was right. If you like watching porn and cumshots, you're certifiably bi. And what's wrong with that? he asked himself. Nothing. It's just how it is. Just being honest.

And man, was life much better now that he was being honest with himself! This was trans-dimensional! This was fucking multiverse!

On one side he was cumming nonstop, and on the other, a cataclysmic cumshot was about to shoot out from the depths...

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" Mat shouted. "Don't stop! Please don't stop! Either of you!"

Lin increased the pace of her thrusts and Pam started jerking his cock without mercy.

"Oh god!!! I'M CUMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!" Mat roared.

An orgasm of the greatest magnitude then swept over him, raising goose-bumps all over his body and making his hair stand up on end. His spine felt unusually tingly and it almost felt like warm rain was falling from the sky...He jerked and bucked like he was being struck with lightning and then dropped down to his stomach.

Not a drop of cum had escaped him....

Mat looked down and noticed that he was dry and was completely confused: "...I came," he said to Lin and Pam.

Lin smiled and said, "That's what you call an anal orgasm."

"But no cum came out of me."

"Nope; it exists on a completely different plane."

Mat rolled over on his back and exhaled, shell-shocked.

Pam laid down beside him and locked her legs around his left leg and kissed him. Lin took off her strap-on and laid down beside him on his other side, wrapping her legs around his right leg and also kissing him. Both of their large tits pressed into him as they massaged his chest and intimately caressed his stomach.

"That was awesome, Mat," Pam said to her son. "Thank you for letting us do that for you." Pam then started kissing his neck and chewing on his earlobe.

"Yeah. Your sexual maturity is infinitely beyond your years- truly," Lin said, and started kissing his neck and sucking on his other earlobe.

Where am I? How has life come to this, Mat asked himself. How did I end up in heaven?

Blood started flowing into his cock and it began getting heavier and heavier until it was pointing straight at the ceiling. When will this end? When will I wake up?

"And now, as we promised," Lin said, and moved down his thighs until she was near his cock. Pam gave one last peck on his cheek, and moved down to where her mother was.

"Oh my god," Mat said looking at them and dropped his head down in disbelief...

Part 4??? Tell me what you want. This is porn for the people. Ladies want more with Jon and Mat, and I, too, am down with that. But what else? Something new?

fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers
12