Here Cums Santy Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomDallas
TomDallas
15 Followers

The tape was called "Here Cums Santy Claus" and its front box art was a color photograph of the Jolly Old Elf himself, caught flagrante delicto. He had his trousers around his ankles and was getting his holiday hog honked by a young beautiful blonde with a pair of World-Class whoppers.

And, oh yes,... did I forget to mention that Santa was wearing a pair of mirrored Ray-Ban sunglasses?

Charlie was suddenly standing beside me staring appreciatively at the photo as he tamped a fresh aromatic load of tobacco into the bowl of his briarwood pipe. "Geez, sure wish I'dda thought of that!"

"Thought of what, Charlie?" I replied in a funk.

"You know, making a videotape of some hot young cunt getting it on with Santa. You pay some poor schmuck porn actor 500 bucks to fuck this good looking blonde and then you make thousands... THOUSANDS! You just sell the tapes and you don't pay no royalties to no one. Now that's what I call good business! I'll bet this guy is gonna be a millionaire some day!!"

"Take my word for it, Charlie... he already IS!!" I replied bitterly.

As I turned on my heels and headed for the door, I realized, sadly, that I didn't care if I never smelled nor tasted peppermint again!

TomDallas
TomDallas
15 Followers
12