Here Cums the Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged.

"Okay, what do we need to do to make this happen," he asked?

She counted on her fingers as if she was checking off boxes.

"I need to buy a wedding dress. We need a church and to rent a hall. We need to make our guest list, hire a printer for the invitations, and mail the invitations. We need to hire a florist, a photographer, a videographer, a band, and a caterer," she said. "We need to do a lot in such a small amount of time." She looked at him with panic. "We have so much to do in such a small amount of time."

Brian sighed and looked at her before looking down at her stomach.

"Wait. You're not pregnant, are you?"

Kelly made a face.

"Pregnant. Don't' be silly. No, I'm not pregnant," she said flattening her clothes against her toned waistline. "Do I look pregnant to you?"

He laughed.

"No, if you look anything, you look sexy," he said feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. "I still don't understand the rush."

She tried to reason with him to make him understand.

"We could wait to get married, of course, but I don't want to get married in October or December. I want to get married in June and I don't want to wait until next June to get married." Having thought about this before and mapped it all out in her mind, a woman on a mission to get married, she was a woman with a plan. "I want to be pregnant by July to have our baby in April," she said.

He looked at her as if having second thoughts.

"Obviously, you've been thinking of this for a long time," he said.

She laughed.

"I have and I've already hired a wedding planner months ago," said Kelly with a laugh. "Everything is already arranged and in place but for the groom and now that you proposed, I can go ahead with the wedding," she said laughing.

He made a face.

"Good thing that I proposed otherwise you'd have to go ahead without me," he said with a laugh.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12