Here Cums the Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexual orgy with the bride, her bridesmaids, & the bridesman.
9.3k words
3.77
21k
16
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man having sex with four, sexy women on the eve of her wedding, the bride, the maid of honor, and the two bridesmaids, what are the odds of him getting lucky. I'd say pretty good.

Continued from Chapter 01:

In the way that he did last night, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom and gently put her on her bed as if she was someone so delicate and breakable. Ready to have sex with her, he kissed her while slowly and lovingly undressing her. Ready to have sex with her, he touched and felt her through her clothes where only he was allowed to touch and feel her through her clothes.

"Wait. Stop," she said in the same way she did the night before. "No. Don't."

He looked at her confused.

"What? What's wrong? I got down on one knee and proposed. I gave you flowers, candy, and a diamond ring. I asked you to marry me and you accepted," said Brian with a nervous laugh. "Now what?"

She gave him a look as if he was kidding.

"Now what? Duh?" She looked at him as if he was kidding. "We've talked about this day endlessly while looking through Bride's magazine together and while watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette on television. It's April and I want a June wedding. With you procrastinating until now, we only have two months to arrange everything," she said.

He looked at her as if he didn't understand her panic.

"What's the rush, Kelly? Couldn't we get married in October, December, or even early next year? We could get married next Valentine's Day. How's that? There's nothing more romantic than getting married on Valentine's Day," he said.

She made another face.

"I'm not waiting any longer to get married. I want to get married now," she said.

He shrugged.

"Okay, what do we need to do to make this happen," he asked?

She counted on her fingers as if she was checking off boxes.

"I need to buy a wedding dress. We need a church and to rent a hall. We need to make our guest list, hire a printer for the invitations, and mail the invitations. We need to hire a florist, a photographer, a videographer, a band, and a caterer," she said. "We need to do a lot in such a small amount of time." She looked at him with panic. "We have so much to do in such a small amount of time."

Brian sighed and looked at her before looking down at her stomach.

"Wait. You're not pregnant, are you?"

Kelly made a face.

"Pregnant. Don't' be silly. No, I'm not pregnant," she said flattening her clothes against her toned waistline. "Do I look pregnant to you?"

He laughed.

"No, if you look anything, you look sexy," he said feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. "I still don't understand the rush."

She tried to reason with him to make him understand.

"We could wait to get married, of course, but I don't want to get married in October or December. I want to get married in June and I don't want to wait until next June to get married." Having thought about this before and mapped it all out in her mind, a woman on a mission to get married, she was a woman with a plan. "I want to be pregnant by July to have our baby in April," she said.

He looked at her as if having second thoughts.

"Obviously, you've been thinking of this for a long time," he said.

She laughed.

"I have and I've already hired a wedding planner months ago," said Kelly with a laugh. "Everything is already arranged and in place but for the groom and now that you proposed, I can go ahead with the wedding," she said laughing.

He made a face.

"Good thing that I proposed otherwise you'd have to go ahead without me," he said with a laugh.

Chapter 02:

Except for having sex with Kelly's mother and her new mother-in-law, the bridesman, Michael, has some sexy fun with the entire bridal party, the bride, her two bridesmaids, and with the maid of honor on the night before her wedding. Who knows, had the bride's mother and mother-in-law been there, perhaps, they would have join in on the naked fun, too. Yet, Michael already had enough to see while ogling four, naked women.

When people think of a wedding party, they think of the bride, the groom, the maid of honor, the best man, the bridesmaids, and the ushers. The groom's party is made up of only men, the groom, his best man, the ushers, and the ring bearer. Different from a wedding party, that's made up of women and men, and different from the groom's party that's made up of only men, a bridal party is made of only women.

The bridal party is the bride, her maid of honor, the bridesmaids, and the flower girl. The mother and mother-in-law of the bride may be included in the bridal party as well. Fortunately, the mother and mother-in-law of the bride weren't included as, no doubt, Michael may have had sex or not with them too. Or, perhaps, they may have had lesbian sex with one another.

Yet, with Kelly having a non-traditional wedding, instead of Michael being a groomsman, he was a bridesman. No one blinked an eye at Michael taking the traditional place of a bridesmaid in his non-tradition role as a bridesman. He was Kelly's childhood friend and her very best friend. Besides, until the evening before the wedding, everyone assumed that Michael was gay. No one suspected that he wasn't gay. Yet, by the size of his erection when in bed and having sex with Kelly, he wasn't gay. If he was anything, he was a horny, straight man who was sexually attracted to the bride.

Now, unless the bride is a whore, a prostitute, a porn star, a swinger, or a woman who had been married several times before, we think of a bride dressed in white as pure, innocent, and virginal. We'd never actually think of a bride and the bride's bridal party having a drunken orgy of heterosexual and lesbian sex on the eve of her wedding, especially with only one man in attendance, the bridesman. Women aren't like that, or are they? Women aren't whores in the way that men are whoremongers, or are they?

Usually all about men and all that sexually happens at their bachelor's parties, uniquely different, this story is about the females of the bridal party who sexually partied with Michael, the bridesman. Michael begged off the bachelor party invitation to sleep over the bride's house, his best friend, Kelly. While the groom was undoubtedly having hot sex with strippers and prostitutes, unable to sleep and with everyone nervous about the wedding tomorrow, Michael was having hot sex with the bride. Kelly's sister, Bonnie, the maid of honor was having lesbian sex with the bridesmaids Diane and Megan, Kelly's best, childhood friends.

* * * * *

Starting her wedding celebration a little early, having already consumed two glasses of wine, Kelly was already a little tipsy. Nervous about her wedding, she hoped the wine would calm her nerves. With her a petite woman, a size 4, who was unable to hold her liquor, it only took one glass of wine for her to feel good and relaxed. Quickly drinking her first glass of wine on an empty stomach to calm her nerves and, hopefully, help her to sleep, she poured herself a second glass of wine. After consuming two glasses of wine, already feeling high, especially if she dared to have a third glass, she'd be drunk.

Looking for and finding courage in the bottom of her empty wine glass, she was ready to do something she'd never do if she wasn't a little drunk. As shocking as it was sexually inappropriate and sexually forbidden, she was thinking about not only flashing her best, childhood friend, her bridesman, but also, she was thinking about sexually seducing him on the eve of her wedding day. If her fiancé could have sex with strippers and prostitutes at his bachelor's party, why couldn't she flash and have sex with her best friend, Michael? Only, he was gay.

Unable to sleep, she was so horny and so very sexually frustrated. Unable to sleep, tossing and turning while staring at her bedroom ceiling with her eyes wide open, she listened to her ticking alarm clock. It was so annoyingly loud. The ticking was so intrusive. Normally, not even hearing it, but tonight, she couldn't sleep with all the racket her alarm clock was making.

'Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...'

Every second that ticked by brought her that much closer to her wedding and to being married to Brian. Nervous about her wedding and too excited about her being married tomorrow to sleep, Kelly climbed out of bed. Adding to her nerves, sexually frustrated, she was hornier than she was tired. She needed to get laid. To take her mind off of the impending wedding, she needed a big, hard cock in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy.

She couldn't wait for her honeymoon. She couldn't wait to get laid. She couldn't wait to spend a week in a tropical paradise while stroking, sucking, and fucking her new husband while he licked, fingered, and made love to his new wife before fucking her hard and fast. She couldn't wait to have sex.

With all of the things that her fiancé, Brian, had to do, and all of the arrangements that she had to make prior to their wedding, Kelly hadn't seen her fiancé in more than a week. With them having sex like clockwork every week, sometimes multiple times a week, more than a week without sex was too long of a time for Kelly to go without having sex. If he was here with her now, she'd sexually attack him. If he was here with her now, she'd have sex with him as if she was already on her honeymoon.

Only, he wasn't here. He was doing only God knows what at his bachelor's party. Instead she was surrounded by women, Bonnie, Megan, and Diane, and her gay, childhood, best friend, Michael. With her alone in her room with her bad self, none of them could help her with her horniness and her sexual frustration. Now, she wished she had allowed her friends to give her a bachelorette party with male strippers shoving their naked pricks in her hand and in her mouth.

* * * * *

Not bothering to put on her bathrobe, something she always wore to preserve her modesty, even when walking around her own house alone, she looked at herself in the mirror. As if she was already on her honeymoon, she was wearing one of her sexiest nightgowns that she bought expressly for her newly married husband. With her alone, lonely, and feeling so vulnerably exposed, she suddenly felt like Ms. Miss Havisham in Charles Dickens book, Great Expectations.

Instead of dressed in her wedding dress as Miss Havisham was after being stood up at the altar, Kelly was dressed in her nightgown on the eve of her wedding. Her nightgown was so beautiful. It was so sexy. It was so revealing. Not only couldn't she wait to wear it for Brian but also, she couldn't wait to show Brian what she looked like wearing it. She couldn't wait to wear it for him to strip it off of her. Too sexually excited to wait, she wore to bed it tonight to celebrate the eve of her wedding.

Short, sheer, and low-cut, while leaving nothing to the imagination, the nightgown showed everything. Something that a stripper would wear on stage, backstage in her dressing room, or in the VIP lounge while having sex with paying customers, Kelly couldn't make a move without showing her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy. Then, when she stood by the bright light of her lamp, and with her not wearing anything under the thin and nearly see-through material, she could see every sexy part of her shapely and sexy body as if she was naked.

"I love this nightgown," she said for no one to hear. "It's so sexy," while staring at herself in the mirror.

As if her hands were Brian's hands or Michael's hands, she slowly slid her hands all over her nearly naked, nightgown clad body while continuing to stare at herself in her mirror. She couldn't wait for her fiancé or for Michael to see her in this nightgown. She couldn't wait to make Brian and/or Michael him sexually excited enough to have an erection.

Horny enough to allow both men to have their wicked sexual way with her naked body, she couldn't wait for Brian of for Michael to touch, feel, and fondle her everywhere she was touching and feeling herself through this sexy nightgown now. She couldn't wait for either man to kiss her, French kiss her. She couldn't wait for Brian or for Michael to remove her nightgown from her naked body. She couldn't wait for either one of them or both of them to make love to her before fucking her. She couldn't wait to suck their cocks after they licked and fingered her pussy.

"I'm so horny. I can't wait for our honeymoon. I can't wait to have sex," she said to herself in her mirror. "It's been so long since I got laid, too long."

Having only slept for a few hours, nonetheless, wide awake now with the excitement of her impending wedding, she brushed her hair before reapplying her makeup. As if she was a man ogling her through her sexy nightgown, she imagined Brian ogling her nearly naked body. She imagined Michael ogling her nearly naked body. She turned from side to side in the mirror to see all that she could see of herself and all that she was exposing of herself to anyone who was looking. Only, alone in her room, there was no one to show her sexy nightgown and flash her nearly naked body.

Proud of her modest, albeit perfectly shaped, B cup breasts, she stared at the impressions her already erect nipples made in her nightgown. She stared at the dark shadow her trimmed pubic hair made in the sheer material. She turned one way before turning the other way to see what she could see of her shapely ass through her nightgown. She stared at her nearly naked body as if she was being ogled by a man. She wished Brian was here with her now to make love to her.

Definitely, if Brian or any man, and, dare to say, even some women, saw her in this nightgown, in the way that she sexily looked, she'd make them horny. She'd make them sexually excited enough for them to want her. She'd make them horny enough for them to want to touch her, feel her, grope her, and fondle her through her sexy nightgown while kissing her. Even though she was almost a married woman, she'd make whoever saw her wearing this nightgown sexually aroused enough for them to want to have sex with her.

"How hot would that be to have sex with someone other than Brian before my wedding? How sexually inappropriate and sexually forbidden to have sex with another man on the eve of my wedding? It's a good thing I'm alone. It's a good thing I'm not tempted to have sex with someone other than Brian because tonight, I would," she said only for herself to hear. "Tonight, I'd stroke, suck, and fuck any man who paid me a compliment after seeing me in my sexy nightgown."

Even though Brian, her fiancé, wanted her to shave her pussy, she preferred having a trimmed pussy instead of a shaved one. She believed that a trimmed pussy looked better than a shaved one. Especially with her so petite, and with her always looking much younger than her chronological age, a shaved pussy made her feel like a prepubescent teenage girl instead of a grown woman.

Not done examining herself in the mirror, she turned one way before turning the other way again to look at what she could see of her shapely, naked ass through her nightgown in the mirror. She stared at the sexy and nearly naked impression of her round and shapely ass while satisfied that she had a great ass, an ass that any man and some women would love to covet and to tap. Even though she never had anal sex, with her so very horny and a little tipsy, if her fiancé was here now, she'd even consider Brian fucking her in her ass.

Only, Brian wasn't here. Except for her maid of honor and her two bridesmaids asleep in their rooms, she was alone. Michael, her bridesman was the only man in the house. She was so horny that if he was here with her now instead of sleeping, she'd sexually seduce him in the way that her fiancé was no doubt having sexy fun with strippers and prostitutes. She'd stroke his cock while sucking his cock and before fucking his cock. Alas, with him not interested in having sex with women, Michael was gay.

* * * * *

With the bridal party staying overnight, her sister Bonnie as her maid of honor, and her two best friends, her bridesmaids, Diane and Megan, the only man in the house was her childhood sweetheart, her best friend, Michael, her bridesman. In anticipation of tomorrow, her wedding day, needing their rest for the reception party, except for the bride, everyone was already in their room sleeping. Yet, wide awake with excitement over the wedding and the sexual anticipation over the start of her honeymoon, Kelly couldn't sleep. Tomorrow was the beginning of her new life as a married woman and as Brian's wife. Tomorrow was the end of her single life and the beginning of her married life.

"I wonder what Brian is doing now," she said while knowing full well what he was doing. "Instead of sleeping, he's probably drinking and having wild sex with hired whores," she said getting jealously angry that he was having sex and she wasn't.

She was as lonely for a man's company as she was horny for a man's sexual attention. Even though it had only been a couple of weeks since she got laid, but in her horny mind, it had been so long, too long, since she had sex. Obviously, she needed someone to give her a sexual orgasm. Obviously, she needed to give someone a sexual orgasm. Only, alone with her bad self, she had no one with her for sex.

Feeling so very horny and so very sexually frustrated, she needed to get laid. She needed a big, hard cock in her hand, in her mouth, and buried deep inside of her pussy. Ready to burst, with the wedding and the reception mere hours away, and the start of her honeymoon not until tomorrow night, she didn't think she could go another minute without having sex.

She needed sex. She needed sex to get a good night's sleep. She needed a sexual orgasm to relax her and to make her go through with the wedding. Now, she understood why Brian was doing what he was doing tonight by having sex with strippers and prostitutes.

"It's not fair that Brian can have sexy fun at his bachelor's party and I'm here alone with my three, best female friends, and my one, best, gay friend. If Michael wasn't gay, I'd so do him. I swear to God, if Michael wasn't gay, I'd suck him before fucking him," she said while growing hornier. "I'd give him a sexual orgasm after he gave me a sexual orgasm."

A virgin she wasn't. An innocent bride she wasn't that either. If she was anything, she was a whore for the right man and the right man was her fiancé, Brian, but he was nowhere around. No doubt, he was having sexy fun with strippers and having sex with prostitutes at his bachelor's party. No doubt, they hired a few cock sucking prostitutes too. No doubt, he was getting sucked and fucked while she's alone, lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated. No doubt, he was having sexy fun while she was sequestered in her bedroom feeling terribly, sexually aroused.

"Alas, no one sees the bride before the wedding. Yet, strippers, whores, and hookers are allowed to see the groom naked while having sex with him. That's not fair. That's not right," she said to herself in her mirror. "That's just wrong. That's nasty. How could he go from having wild sex with them tonight to having loving sex with me tomorrow night? God only knows what sexually transmitted disease he'd give me."

Not wanting her friends to throw her a bachelorette party, she wished she had allowed them to throw her one now. She could have used some sexy fun at a CFNM strip club with her the center of male attention. She definitely would have licked and sucked whipped cream from a few, erect strippers' pricks. Now that she was horny, with no man there to have sex with her, all she could do was to just imagine stroking and sucking the cocks of male strippers while she masturbated herself. Hoping to turn him straight, she was so horny that she'd even stroke and suck Michael's gay cock.