Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erica, my darling," I said softly, "I hate seeing you upset. You are my best friend, and my sister. I know it's painful to see these people, but Eddie is history. Dawn is history. Try to remember that... and that I always love you."

"I know, and I do remember it, and that you love me," she smiled. "It doesn't upset me nearly as much, now that I know you're here waiting for me."

"Just a phone call away," I laughed, recalling the late night rescue mission of the recent past.

"Yes!" she giggled, "with an ass-kicking ready for use!"

"With great power comes great responsibility," I nodded, flexing my muscles jokingly. The humour helped her relax, and put the day in perspective. That was good for her, and good for me too. I had found that a relaxed Erica was a horny Erica.

"So, Gig, I'm your best friend?" she asked coyly.

"Absolutely," I nodded.

"The sister part is a given. I have a feeling you left something out. Is there anything else?" she prodded, taking a deliberately large breath, causing her breast to rise into my hand fully.

"Let's see," I thought, tapping the fingers of my free hand against my lips. The other hand remained attached to her big, round breast, fondling it absentmindedly. She wanted me to play with her, so I was... just not the way she had it planned. "Nope. That's it. Friend. Sister. That's the whole list."

"You're sure?" she giggled, pressing her hand over mine. "There isn't something more... physical?"

"Gee, no," I replied. She pouted theatrically. "Just kidding, baby. You know you're the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I can't ever get enough of you. I love you."

Erica grinned, and sat up, wrapping an arm around my neck to pull me in for a kiss. She spent several seconds sucking on my tongue. At last, she broke away.

"Thank you. I love you too, now take me to bed, please," she whispered. "I need you."

I picked her up, holding her close. Moments later, I put her down on our bed, and laid atop her. Resuming the kiss, we spent a few minutes rolling around, and peeling off various pieces of clothing, until we were both nude, and under the covers.

I meant what I said about never getting enough of her, specifically her body. She had always been my perfect woman, and the object of all my fantasies. Now that we had decided to be everything each other needed, in the bedroom and in life, I was happy to be her partner.

We made love all night, sleeping when we needed to, and pleasing each other throughout.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

***

Nearly a week later, I woke with my sister cuddled deep in my arms. She had come home late last night, and I had barely noticed her sliding into bed next to me. Now I was spooned behind her, my morning wood wedged between her butt cheeks, while I had a handful of her big, soft breasts. I gave her a little squeeze, and she wriggled her bum back against me.

"What's that I feel back there?" she giggled.

"I rather like what I'm feeling up here," I whispered in her ear, fondling her firmly. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but my sister has really nice tits. She turned in my arms.

"I have to tell you about last night," she beamed. "I wanted to tell you when I got home, but you were asleep, and it's been driving me crazy."

"Good news?" I asked.

"Sort of. More like pleasing, if not actually good," she laughed. "It really doesn't effect us at all, but it made me smile."

"Okay," I smiled. "I'm all ears."

"Right. So, Eddie and Dawn were there again last night," she began.

"Son of a bitch!" I frowned. "What's with this asshole?"

"It's okay, honey," she said, touching my face softly. "I'm getting used to it, and besides... I think there's trouble in paradise. They had a fight."

Now I understood her mood. She had no interest in Eddie any longer, other than a desire for retribution. It appears that he might be getting some.

"I wasn't serving them," Erica continued. "All my friends there now know about him, and they swap out tables with me when he shows up so I won't have to deal with him. Anyway, I noticed that their conversation was getting a little loud, and animated. Dawn was definitely not happy with him. Do you remember Amber?"

Let's see... Amber? Blonde... Tall, with huge tits? Yes, I think they, um... she rings a bell.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Well, she had their table, and Eddie was drooling over her every time she brought them a round of drinks," she said. "Most guys do. It's hard to miss those boobs of hers."

True. They were like torpedoes. Very expensive torpedoes.

"I guess he was showing a little too much interest in her tits," she giggled. "Suddenly, Dawn screams at him, slaps him hard across the face, and throws her drink at him. She stormed out, and left him sitting there with the entire room staring at him."

"Good. It's too bad she had all the fun," I laughed. "I would have liked to have a shot at him, as well."

"I'm just glad he's finally getting his just desserts, even if it's from someone else," she smiled. "Perhaps you'll settle for getting a shot at his ex-wife? How about a shot in his ex-wife?"

As I had said, Eddie was history. She pressed her body against mine, reminding me what was important, and what could be left behind. We kissed, and were soon making love again. A small part of me actually felt sorry for Eddie. He would never again experience the joy I did every day.

Okay, it was a very, very small part.

***

The next day, Erica had more news, and it was shocking.

It seems that Dawn was at her bar again, alone this time, and looking specifically for my sister.

"At first, I didn't want to talk to her, but something made me do it," Erica said. "I don't know why."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Well, first of all, she apologized for stealing my husband. Of course, she claims that she didn't know he was married," she replied.

"Could be true," I nodded. "Eddie's a scumbag. He lied to you, so it's not beyond belief that he lied to her as well. Doesn't really make her an angel."

"No it doesn't. Anyway, Dawn said she knows we will never be friends, and she doesn't blame me for that. She did make an interesting offer, though," Erica answered. "It should come as no surprise that he is now cheating on her. He's been trolling on a dating site, and she caught him."

"That's fair. She should feel it from both sides of the cheating coin. So what's her offer," I prompted.

"She's pissed, and she wants revenge," Erica smiled. "She's offering to let me play a part. I'm considering it. I'd love to see him squirm."

"What's her plan?" I asked.

"She doesn't really have one yet, but she's open to suggestions," she giggled. "I figure between the three of us, we should be able to come up with a suitable punishment. You, me, and our new fr-enemy Dawn."

I'm sure you've heard that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, haven't you? In my limited experience, it's true. It goes without saying that having two women pissed at you, and after your cheating ass, is hell times two, if not squared. Eddie was finally going to get his.

Now all we needed was a plan.

***

It took a few days, but I woke from a nap with a brainstorm. Erica thought it sounded like a good start, but was lacking a little bite. She was probably right, so I mulled it over a bit. I had other concerns about the whole situation.

While exacting a measure of revenge against the asshole who broke my sister's heart sounded like a great idea emotionally, there was a logical conflict. It carried with it an element of danger that I'm not sure Erica had considered. The problem was me.

It occurred to me that there were three types of people in the world. The first and shortest list were those who knew me only as Erica's roommate. They may or may not assume there is a physical component to our relationship, but nothing could be proven. The third and most comprehensive list was those who didn't know me at all. It was the second list that worried me.

That's the group of people who knew I was her brother, and most dangerous among those was Eddie himself. Dawn was on the third list, but under no circumstances should people on list one confer with those on list two. In other words, those who knew me as her roommate, and that we might be intimate, must never know I'm her brother. Those who know I'm her brother must never know that we are intimate. If Eddie found out I was living with his sister, and then heard about her new live-in boyfriend from somewhere, I'm sure he'd rat us out in a heartbeat. Especially after we finish fucking up his life.

"You're right," Erica nodded when I told her my worries. "You need to stay out of it, or at least stay hidden behind the scenes. We really need to compartmentalize this thing. Dawn can't know about you at all. She has to think it's just the two of us girls after him."

"Agreed," I replied. "Now as far as that additional bite goes, I think I have an idea." I explained it to her.

"Oh my god! You're evil! I love it! That son of a bitch is going to be sorry!" she gasped. "I can think of someone to enlist for photos and the meeting, but that last bit is beyond my scope."

"I think I might know somebody. He's even good with computers, so he can do that part, too. I know his secret, so we don't need to worry about him figuring out ours," I assured her. "I'll call him."

"I'll talk to my helper tonight," Erica smiled. "I think we've got it!" I held my hand up, and she gave me a high-five happily. "I'm excited!"

"Hugs, you're always excited," I smiled. "Don't overstate the obvious."

***

Over the next few days, we began to assemble the items needed for Eddie's demise. Dawn had been briefed on the plan, and was on board. She had a few items to shop for herself.

Erica was happy to finally get even with her ex-husband, but not so thrilled at having to partner with Dawn to do it. True, they were both women, and now shared an unfortunate history with the same man. However, forgiveness wasn't in the cards, despite Dawn's apology.

"I'm not doing this for myself," she frowned, deep in thought. "Okay, I am, but not only for myself. Not even for Dawn. In my opinion, it's only fair that she get cheated on; if he cheated with her, how can she be surprised he cheated on her? No, I'm doing this to stop him. The next woman might be a completely innocent soul, with no idea what a monster she's allowing into her life."

I agreed. He did deserve it, and hopefully this would teach him a lesson about deceit.

I was flipping through the photos my sister had taken of her friend at work. Antonia was happy to help, and more than qualified to attract Eddie's attention. A blue-eyed blonde who did a little dancing on the side, she had upgraded her natural endowment to a head turning level, comparable to Erica's fabulous and totally original pair. She wasn't shy about using them, either.

These pictures will get Eddie's juices going, I thought, and with the profile we're putting together, he's almost certain to take the bait, especially since he has no idea he's the fish.

"Nice work on the pictures," I smiled. "Maybe you have a future as a photographer."

"Yeah, well, Toni will take her clothes off at the drop of a hat, so it wasn't hard to talk her into it," she giggled. "She does have nice tits, doesn't she?"

The pictures were taken in the ladies locker room, and showed Antonia in various states of undress, starting in a skin tight t-shirt, and finishing with her bra and panties on the floor. It was more than we needed, but better to have extras.

We were going to set a honey trap for Eddie. Dawn had caught him with a woman he had met online, and she told us he was still on the same site, hunting for his next victim. It was simple enough to merely set up a fictional woman on the site, using Toni's picture, and wait for Eddie to come calling.

That portion of the plan was being handled by a friend of mine, Paul, who was a whiz on the computer. He was going to alter the photos slightly, just enough to maintain Antonia's anonymity, and play the part of the bait online, responding to posts. The character's name was 'Paula'. It was his idea to make Paula's occupation known; she was a 'dancer', and the cleavage in her photo made it clear it wasn't with the ballet.

Paul didn't know Eddie, but he knew men. He was gay, and that was his brilliance. He reasoned that most men would be intimidated by a woman who has enough confidence to dance nude in public. He was probably right. Any man who wasn't intimidated wouldn't be able to resist taking a shot at Paula, for bragging rights alone.

The newest members always get the most activity; if you're only looking for a woman to fuck, why sift through the thousands of long-time members, when there were eager newbies to be had. Eddie wouldn't be the only reply, but her was almost certainly among them. We left it to Paul to sort him out of the chaff.

All of this was just the preliminaries. We were just isolating him, so we could lure him into the real trap. Until then, we waited patiently.

***

It was my job to keep my sister occupied while we waited. It was a task I took upon myself, selflessly sacrificing my wellbeing to keep her happy.

Yeah... I know. 'Keeping her happy'... also known as fucking her brains out... was hardly an onerous thing. Still, I didn't have much else to do, so I took my job seriously. Erica and I went at it like rabbits.

I was behind my sister, watching my cock plunge into her pussy as I fucked her doggy style. I was standing, and she was on her knees and elbows at the corner of the bed. It was very athletic.

"Mnaaaaaahhhn, yes, fuck me, Gig! I just love your big dick in my cunt!" she grunted, bracing herself with two fistfuls of comforter. I had my legs outside of hers, keeping her knees from sliding off the corner of the mattress. It raised her butt higher, and made her tighter as well. My hands held her hips for safety and pulled her back to meet my thrusts.

In addition to the image of my penis splitting her labia wide, I couldn't help but notice the way Erica's tight little butt hole flexed as I stroked her. It made me wonder how she would react if I did... This.

I slid my I right hand across her rump, and ran my thumb over her sphincter. Erica's head popped up in surprise, and her moans changed to a more suggestive pitch. A quick pass through the excess pussy froth that had collected around the base of my dick provided lubrication, and my thumb went back to her back door, pressing in slightly.

"Gig..." she whispered, pushing back against me, "... I've been keeping a secret from you. I didn't want you to think less of me."

It took me a few seconds to put that one together. Once I did, the irony was not lost on me.

"Hugs, are you telling me what I think you're telling me?" I asked. So I'm here, with my cock buried balls deep in my sister's succulent pussy, and she's worried I will think less of her if I knew this secret. It seems my right to be judgemental disappeared the second I first penetrated her. I thumbed her asshole again. "Your ass-cherry has been taken, hasn't it?"

She nodded sheepishly.

"And you like it, don't you?" I added, pushing the tip of my thumb deeper, until the tight ring relaxed, and let it in.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she nodded again, with a groan. "I love it!"

"Do you want me to fuck your ass now?" I questioned, pushing my thumb all the way in.

"Mmmmm, oh yes," she purred, "but I'm afraid. Your dick is so much thicker than, um, uh... well, I'm afraid it will hurt too much. Would you be disappointed if we waited for a while?"

"Not at all, Sis," I smiled wiggling my thumb as I resumed my rhythm of strokes into her dripping snatch. "You tell me when."

"Thank you, Gig," she moaned. "Until then, you can play with my ass. I like it this way."

"You got it," I laughed, pounding her harder. The thought of someday getting to partake in fucking her ass was an exciting one. I hadn't done it before with any of my previous girlfriends, and none of them had such delicious looking posteriors either. It was definitely something to look forward to, but her pussy was certainly enough to keep me happy until then.

Speaking of her pussy, it was clutching my cock tight as she rolled through another orgasm, biting the comforter to mute her shrieks. That snug grip was bringing me closer to the peak as well. It wouldn't be long now.

Erica heard me grunt, and knew I was going to cum soon. She really liked my cum, in her, on her, or dripping down her throat. Where she wanted it was just a question of mood, and she didn't make me wonder for long.

"Cum in me, honey," she smiled over her shoulder. "Fill me with your warm juice."

I slammed into her for a few dozen more furious strokes, until I felt the switch trip in my balls. There was no stopping it now. I exploded, gushing inside her while she moaned softly. I pumped her full.

Erica pulled forward, dislodging both my cock and thumb. She laid on her side, with one leg bent and angled upward. Her pussy gaped open, oozing pearly goo down her thigh, while she looked up at me lovingly.

"Mmmmm, thank you," she smiled. "Thank you for making me feel so good... Thank you for being my best friend... Thank you for being behind me when things are rough. I love you."

"I love you too, Hugs," I smiled back, easing down beside her into her arms. We embraced, more as true soul mates than siblings. We were still holding each other when my phone pinged. "Should I get that?" I asked her.

"Go ahead," she giggled. "I need to hit the shower anyway."

I watched her butt as she strode into the bathroom, then reached over and grabbed my phone. It was a text from Paul. I read it, and rolled out of bed.

"Ready for some news?" I asked, as I joined her in the shower, wrapping my arms around her from behind. She was soapy, slippery, and oh so much fun to hold.

"That depends," she laughed, turning in my grasp. She put her arms around my neck. "Is it good news, or bad news? You still love me, right?"

"Of course," I replied, kissing her softly.

"Then it doesn't matter. What's the news?" she smiled, returning the kiss.

"Eddie has taken the bait," I grinned. "Paul says he wants to meet Paula. All it took was the picture of Antonia in her bra, and he popped up, along with a few dozen other guys that Paul had to weed out. You need to talk to Dawn."

"I'll call her as soon as we get out of the shower," she nodded. Another kiss, and she rested her head against my chest. "We're gonna get the son of a bitch, aren't we?"

When Eddie broke my sister's heart, he made an enemy. Part of me wanted to beat him to a pulp, and say to hell with the plan. It would be more emotionally satisfying, but it would give him the power back. No, the plan was the way to get him without him knowing he was getting got. It was the way to really fuck him up.

"He's ours," I smiled, stroking her hair. "He's all ours."

***

The call to Dawn was placed, and the wheels set in motion. Then Erica called Antonia to check on her availability for the meeting with Eddie. She was looking forward to playing her part. I suppose no woman wants to be cheated on, even those who use sex as part of their occupation. Antonia was nearly as angry with Eddie as I was.

I called Paul and told him to go ahead. He would string Eddie along for a few more days, then finally give in, and set up a date between Paula and Eddie.

The real fun was about to begin.

***

I was going to stay behind the scenes, but there was no way in hell I was going to miss the action completely. Erica and I were going to be there when 'Paula' had her date with Eddie. We'd be hiding behind disguises, and cloaked in shadows, but we would be there to watch him.