Here I Kneel

Story Info
A sub cums without her masters permission.
2.8k words
4.09
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I kneel, next to his bed, hands resting gently on my thighs, head bowed to the floor. Here I kneel, waiting for him.

It was the same routine, every morning I wake up at 6:45 and shower, ensuring to shave even the smallest of stubble from my pubes, armpits, and legs. My hair must be completely dried and pulled back into a single braid. I must not wear make-up for my Master says that it makes me look clown, plus he doesn't want me to give his friends false expectations. After I shower and fix myself up I am to head down to the kitchen wearing my chastity belt (Master does not trust me to be awake without him, so I am always belted unless I am under his supervision), and my thigh high black stockings. Masters' favorite breakfast is banana-nutella stuffed crepes, which also happens to be my favorite too! I am to make him three every morning, with a cup of coffee and his morning paper ready and on the table. Once his breakfast is ready I am to kneel by his chair and wait for him. Some mornings he is quick, other mornings I might be waiting for him until 9am. I don't mind, really. This is what I was born for. HE is what I was born for. Once Master comes down to breakfast I am to kneel by his side, never looking into his eyes, while he enjoys himself and sometimes he'll run his hand along my back. I live for these moments; it is in these moments that I feel closer to him.

Once he has finished his breakfast he retires to his study where he does his banking and handles all of his finances for his business. Master is a very important person, he owns an Escort service in Chicago. His business has been booming and he just recently moved his business to Seattle as well! That's where we met! I went in and applied for a job opening that was listed in the paper, he was looking for a personal assistant. At the time I had no idea what I was getting myself into!

While Master is in his study I am to start my chores for the day. Every day I am to clean the two and a half bathrooms, the living room, the activity room, the master bedroom, the hall closet, the second bedroom, and lastly I am to clean his bedroom closet. Each day as I complete my chores I am left alone for a few hours while Master goes to his business and checks on all of the girls. Sometimes I get jealous and I don't want him to leave me but he assures me that I have nothing to worry about, and every day he returns home to me, and tells me how special I am.

My chores take me until 4:00pm to finish. When I am done I must have dinner ready and waiting on the table by 5:00pm for when Master comes home. While he eats I must kneel by him and wait until he is finished. When he is done I am to clean his plates and retire to the bedroom where I must kneel by the bed and wait.

Here I kneel, next to his bed, hands resting gently on my thighs, head bowed to the floor. Here I kneel, waiting for him.

After what feels like hours, I hear the door creak open. The familiar scent of my Master floods the room; Old Spice Swagger, my favorite. It reminds me of the feel of his bare naked chest pressed against my face, his pecs grazing my cheek, his penis gliding in and out of me tantalizingly slow as I lay there bound to the bed. It reminds me of the sound of the flogger gliding through the air before it lands with a CRACK on my arse, as I kneel with my arse high up in the air. It reminds me that I am his. Kneeling here reminds me that I am obedient. I have been trained to be able to kneel in this position for hours. One day Master told me I was not to get up until he returned later that evening. From noon to dusk I knelt here like the good girl that I am and I waited for him. He came in that night with the biggest smile on his face because he was so proud. He knew that I stayed there all day by how sore I was when he picked me up bridal style to lay me on the bed and make sweet love to me. We don't make love very often but when we do I never feel more beautiful. As Master approaches me I can feel my pussy tingling through my belt. I don't like to wear my belt but I have to. I lost all privileges when he came home early to find me playing with myself using the jets in the bath-tub.

It was one afternoon last week, while I was finishing my cleaning. I finished up early and even though I had already showered that day I decided to take a bath in the master bathroom. Now when I say master bathroom, I don't just mean the biggest bathroom in the house, it is Master's bathroom and it is off limits to little girls like me. I didn't think he would know about it and I had three hours before he was supposed to come home, so like the rebel that I am I stripped naked of my tights and filled the tub up with bubble bath and I turned the jets on. I was so nice and relaxed and the jets felt so nice on my back and I wasn't thinking clearly when I opened my legs a little and one of the jets hit my clit. I jumped at the feeling and I felt so terrible that I made myself feel good while Master wasn't there, but then that quickly turned to excitement as I realized he wasn't there! He would never know right? And it had been a few days since he let me cum, it would only be one quick orgasm! Well, one led to another and then another and I quickly lost track of time. I could barely hear myself thinking over my moaning that I didn't even hear the bathroom door open up.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He boomed. I was so startled that I froze right where I was. That was a big mistake because the jet was still positioned on my clit and it felt so nice that my orgasm began to build before I could process what was happening and before I knew it I was screaming in the tub because my orgasm was so hard!

"I...ahh..." Was all that I could manage.

"You're in big trouble young lady! Let's go!" He reached into the tub and grabbed my by my left nipple and dragged me into the bedroom. He sat at the edge of the bed and pushed me over his legs so I was resting over his left leg while he held my legs into place between his. He then locked my wrists quickly into the cuffs that are attached at the edge of the bed. I was completely helpless.

"First of all, dinner was not ready for me when I came home. Second of all, you were using my bathroom. Third of all, you let yourself CUM, without permission, in my bathroom. You greedy little slut. I was even going to reward you tonight for being such a good girl but not I am going to show you what happens to bad little girls like you! What do I always say?"

I shivered as his hands rest on my bottom, anticipating what was to come. "Good girls get rewarded, bad girls get punished." I frowned to myself and cursed myself for thinking I could have gotten away with it. How could I have been so stupid?!

"That's right. Bad girls get punished. But I'm not going to spank you tonight. That's not good enough. Instead I am going to let you cum."

I was confused. I had just had three orgasms... why would he let me cum again?

"I want you to stay very still, do you understand?" He ran his fingers along my bottom and slowly led them to my asshole.

I swallowed hard. I was never into anal. "Ye-es, Sir"

I could tell that he was smirking. He loved to see just how far he could push me past my limits.

"Don't you worry, little one, I'll take care of you. I want you to feel every thing that I am about to do to you." I could feel a warm glob of spit land center on my asshole and slowly drip between my slit. His thumb gently probed my hole while his other hand reached around me to tweak my nipple. This is my weakness, my nipples are extra sensitive as a side effect from my birth control. Nipple stimulation was enough to get me drenched and running down my thighs. I let out a loud moan as he tugged and pinched and twisted my right nipple. I could feel his thumb pressing into my deeper and I began to tense myself. I tried to pull away, forgetting that I was cuffed to the bed.

"Don't tense, it'll only make it worse."

At first, it felt like I had to go to the bathroom, but as I eased into the sensation it felt absolutely wonderful. I was beginning to wish it wasn't just his fingers inside of me. While he still slid his finger deeper, I felt his hand slowly graze down my belly and descend all the way to my pussy. He pushed two fingers between my slit and ran then up and down, making sure they were nice and wet. He then began massaging my clit. I felt the familiar sensation of orgasm building deep inside of my tummy, I wanted so badly to open my legs but he was holding me so tightly that I was unable to move. Although the sensation was so strong I would never be able to cum with my legs held so tightly like this. As if he was reading my mind he pulled his hands away and all of the sensations stopped.

"Unghh...Why did you stop, Sir?" I groaned as he got up, letting me drop to the floor, my hands now cuffed above my head.

He gave me a big grin. "I told you that you will cum tonight, and you will. But I need to get you ready first. Spread your legs, and straighten your back. I will be right back in a moment." With that he disappeared into his toy closet. I could hear the familiar clank of restraints and canes as he searched deep in the closet for whatever he was looking for. As he returned and I could make out what was in his hands, my breath caught in my throat. Master had once made mention of forced orgasms. He said that he never had to do it before on one of his subs, but that he went to a party with a friend once and he was allowed to play with another sub. He said that he had tied her up nice and tight so that her legs were really spread apart, and then he played with her clit with a hitachi wand until she was begging him to cum. He denied her orgasms again and again for hours until finally he let her cum, but then he didn't let her stop until he felt like she had had enough. He said it was amusing to watch her lay there helpless, writhing from her multiple orgasms. He finally stopped once she had over twenty orgasms, and then he fucked her all night long. I knew right then and there that it was going to be a long night. He was holding ankle cuffs, some rope, a remote controlled vibrator, and a big black dildo.

"My bad little girl. You wanted to cum so badly, so now I'm going to let you cum, but you have to beg me." He began to cuff my ankles to either side of his four poster bed. He then wrapped the rope around my waist and then tied the vibrator to it, so that it was pressing tightly on my clit. He held the remote in his hand and smiled to himself. He loved to see me wide open and vulnerable to him. The vibrator had ten settings on it, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.

"Here's how the game works. I'm going to tease you until I think you're ready to cum, and then you're going to bed me. Every time you cum I am going to turn the vibrator up a notch, and then when you can't handle it anymore you're going to beg me to stop. If you cum without my permission I will turn it up to 10 and leave the room to enjoy a nice scotch with the boys."

I froze when he said that. "The...boys... they're here?" Nowhere to run, or hide, not that I was even capable of moving. Knowing that his friends were here was a game changer. He knows how I get off on humiliation.

"Yes, the boys. That was going to be your reward. I was going to let them fuck you and then make you cum, of course you'd have been cumming a lot, but you would have had time to enjoy each orgasm to it's fullest. Too bad for you." With that he switched the vibrator on. Even at it's lowest setting it was still very powerful, enough to already make me squirm.

"Sir... may I please cum?!" I could feel my orgasm bubbling, I wanted to be able to hold it in but I didn't know for how long I could. I didn't know what would be worse though: the vibrator gradually getting stronger, or just going straight to the highest setting. I decided I wanted to be a good girl for a change and I was becoming desperate. He didn't answer right away and I was so close, I thought for sure I was going to cum before he answered.

"Sir! Please! I can't hold it much longer! It's right there... Ahh!" I was so close to just letting go of it. It was so strong and I was so horny!

"Five...four...three...two..."

"Please, Sir...Please!?" He lingered on two for what felt like for ever.

"Cum."

Ahhh!..... oh fuck! Ah! I'm cu-uming!!" I couldn't keep quiet.

From that point on orgasm after orgasm washed over me. I don't remember how many I had, I just remember everything turning black. The next morning I awoke in my own bed, with a shiny chastity belt locked onto me. I looked at the clock: 6:45 it read. Time to get up and start my day. As I head down to the kitchen I notice that Master is already sitting at the table, this time there is two plates of food. I don't remember the last time we ate together.

"Good morning, Lydia." Master stared at me with a very serious face.

Good morning, Sir." I couldn't look him in the eyes. My new belt made me feel a mixture of shame, and pure desire.

"From now on, unless you are under my supervision, or I tell you otherwise, you are to wear this belt at all times. I will bathe you myself when I get home every evening. You must earn my trust back."

"...Yes Sir." I kept my eyes low and slowly ate my breakfast. I lost all of my appetite.

Ever since that day I have not had an orgasm. Master comes home and I wait for him by the bed for him to use me as he pleases. He has not had sex with me since then either. As far as I can remember, the boys came in shortly after my first orgasm and they fucked me until they were spent. Once they went home Master put me to bed, but not before locking me into my belt. I haven't had a penis inside of me in a week. The lack of stimulation is killing me. The only stimulation I am allowed is of my nipples and it is the most glorious sensation, but it isn't enough to bring me to the edge, Master likes it like that.

As I hear him walking towards me I hear his keys jingling in his pockets. It's strange because he never leaves his keys in his pocket.

"Hello my sweet little girl. I have a surprise for you tonight." He kneels down behind me, kissing my neck and down my shoulders. His hands reach around me and gently play with my nipples. I can hardly breath.

"Ohh... yes. Mmm." As I kneel there, lost in the sensation, he removes his hands and digs into his pocket.

Dangling in front of my face the one thing I thought I would never see.

"I think it's time we take this belt off."