Here, Kitty Kitty

Story Info
Remembering the affair.
1.1k words
3.18
48.5k
1
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't always been this way. Kitty was used to being carefree, spirited, outrageous, but she had been forced to change of late.

Gone were the late nights and unacceptable behaviour - she was learning to grow up and face the consequences of her actions.

Kitty was married, and when she thought of her recent behaviour she felt her face flame and the shame wash over her. Groaning, she turned over in bed and pulled the duvet over her head. She always reacted this way when she contemplated her actions. She couldn't face seeing anyone or speaking until the emotion passed.

Because she had not just been bad, she had been terrible, and now Kitty realised it was nothing to be proud of.

In the spirit of facing up to her actions, she looked back to last summer, when she had allowed herself to be seduced.

He had swept in, sensed her loneliness, and targeted her until she submitted. Now, Kitty wished she had never allowed herself to get in that situation, but she could see how it happened and once it had started she was enjoying herself too much to have the strength to call a stop to it.

He had seduced her over the email at first. She would be sat at the job she despised when an email from him would pop up.

'How's the sexiest woman since the Madonna made blue the new black?' he asked one day. Really, how can any girl fail to respond to such 'harmless' flirting? She had always assumed it was harmless, mainly because he, too, was married.

Then, matters had taken a more serious turn. ' I want you. I want to have an affair with you,' he had said one night when drunk. That was then followed by an email: 'I meant every word I said. Please meet me so we can talk.'

And all of a sudden, Kitty had found herself driving to meet him. All the way there she had promised herself she was only seeing him to put him straight and tell him an affair was a very bad idea. That resolve continued right until she saw him bounding towards her as she parked her car. He looked so excited to see her and all of a sudden Kitty felt buoyed up that someone wanted her - HER - so very much.

And so the affair had started, and Kitty had been swept along on his enthusiasm. The weather was hot, and their email correspondence became even hotter.

'This morning I wanted to fuck you over the arm of the sofa,' he wrote.

'The thought of you with two men is making me feel very peculiar. Would you agree to me signing up to a swingers website?' Kitty didn't really agree, but felt powerless to say no.

'That may all sound very extreme, but I feel we should make the most of this,' and he signed off for the night.

Or there were the more tender words: 'When you have smoked it tastes stale a little but beautiful.' That sentence made Kitty smile. 'And you are beautiful,' he went on, 'Always.'

Kitty, bored and lonely, felt comforted to know that he was at home with his wife but thinking of her. She did not know how she felt for him, other than her growing lust, but the fact that he was at home, driving, at work or doing the weekly shop while consumed with thoughts of her made her feel good.

At the time, she didn't realise he was probably seeking solace from the very same thoughts, about her.

Of course, they had met face to face and not conducted the entire affair over email.

One day, when the weather was particularly steamy, they had escaped their respective partners and he had driven her into the country.

As soon as he saw her, she knew he could barely keep his eyes on the road. After changing into fourth gear, he had lifted his hand from the gear stick and transferred it to her knee, just under the hemline of her summer skirt. From there, he had run his hand up her inner thigh before Kitty swatted it away.

"Be patient," she had said.

And he was patient. They had found a quiet and secluded spot where they sat on the rug he had brought in the car. They were surrounded by trees and the sunlight filtered through the branches, creating a dappled effect on their bodies. There, he had taken off her clothes, item by item, until she was gloriously naked. Then he produced his digital camera.

Kitty lay on the rug, resplendent, and he had taken frame after frame of her from every angle.

He had instructed her to feel her breasts, open her legs, pull her vagina lips open so he could take a close-up shot of her cunt.

Finally, he had put the camera down and leant his head closer to her cunt and slowly licked her clitoris. By now, Kitty remembered, she had been shuddering and aching for him to be inside her. Eventually he started to take off his clothes and they had fucked.

First, she sat astride him, back arched and displayed her small breasts as they jiggled with the motion of her riding his hard cock. She felt impaled by him.

When they came to changing position, he asked her to stand up. Kitty was curious, what were they to do next? He picked up the rug from the grass and draped it over a tree stump nearby. He told her to kneel over it and he had then fucked her doggy while sticking his finger in her virgin asshole. Then he had pulled his cock out of her cunt, and thrust it into her puckered ass, easing it in forcefully. It hadn't taken him long after that and he had shot his spunk up her ass.

Afterwards, when they were driving back, she had felt his come starting to trickle out of her ass. When Kitty told him, he pulled the car over, lifted her skirt, and forced his head between her legs, then licked her until she came, sitting next to a busy road.

The following Monday, he had emailed her the photos, with the promise of taking more in the future.

That had been no idle promise, but that was last summer, and for now, Kitty knew she had to push those memories to one side and start her day.

Turning over again in bed, she kissed her husband's back as he lay there sleeping. Kitty hated herself again for what she had done, hated herself for even thinking about it again, but knew she needed to think about every sordid detail if she were ever to finally purge herself.