Here to Help, Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad helps his daughter's drunk friend out.
3.8k words
4.22
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks so much, Dad. This was way better than another Ramen night."

"It's my pleasure. I'll let you get back to your research paper. Bye. I love you."

"Bye, Dad. Have fun at the show."

I walked to my car and watched as Kira went back into her apartment. Dinner from home was a real treat, and Kira was grateful that I made the hour drive up to school for her. It was the least I could do to help her through this last phase of her degree. Kira had a major project due on Tuesday and afterwards she could celebrate. She was about to grind out the last few days, even skipping out on a girls night to get work done.

As sad as I was to leave, I certainly didn't envy her weekend. I, on the other hand, was headed to Mac Blues for a 9pm set. It didn't matter who was playing, Mac was well established here in this college town and he always brought in top-notch acts. Coming to have dinner with Kira was the reason I came to town, but blues at Mac's, along with a drink or two, was fair compensation.

Tonight at Mac's the music was hot. He had a boogie-woogie piano player from St. Louis, then a sturdy older lady with a booming voice and a soulful harmonica. I hung out at the bar and nursed a whiskey during the sets.

Music can drag you down into the feels, and any time I mix booze with blues I get wistful and self-reflective. Tonight was one of the headiest I had since my divorce. I got to thinking about meeting Laura twenty years ago right after college, how it felt at the start of that relationship, the first time we had sex, then the time we made Kira, and other wild romps.

One time we were at a friend's wedding and Laura slid her foot into my crotch under the table. Working me up with her panty hose-clad toes, she asked me to dance and then grinded all over me with grandparents and little kids all around. After the song ended I slyly dragged her out of the reception hall and into an empty ballroom. I pushed her over on a table and hiked up her dress. Pulling down her hose and panties I knelt behind her peachy ass cheeks and glistening pussy. Laura had a high heart-shaped butt with just a little jiggle to it and her pussy had thin wispy hair. I dragged my tongue slowly up through her puffy pussy lips past her opening and then through the sensitive perineum, ending at the star of her asshole. She shuddered and started dripping, so I did it again, and again, until she was whimpering and begging to be filled. Not a chance. I went back in with my tongue and alternated licking each side of her inner labia while my nose poked into her ass cheeks. Spreading her wide, I circled my tongue around her clit and that was when she lost it. I had an up close view of her pussy and asshole contracting in an intense orgasm.

It was time to fill her. I unzipped my pants and pulled my stiff cock out. I slid it up through her cheeks, then down across her clit before poking the head in a little. She was so wet. I could hear her gasp and stop breathing for a moment. Then I pushed in and buried it all the way. Laura let out a primal groan and gushed all over my dick. We were both too worked up to last long, so I did slow, steady strokes with a few ass slaps until I felt the rumblings of my own orgasm building. My cock swelled even bigger before I thrusted as deep as I could and flooded her with my cum. Spurt after spurt filled her slippery vagina. She shot a hand down to her own clit and after only a couple rubs I felt her pussy walls contract and push my cock out along with all of our combined juices. When her last orgasm subsided, I reached down and pulled up her panties and hose before she could clean anything up. I grabbed the tablecloth and wiped off my cock. As we reassembled ourselves, we heard a whistle and two people clapping. We turned around startled as a pair of waiters stood by the kitchen entrance.

"Hey boyo, that was hot. I don't even mind swapping out that tablecloth. Take care of that ass, my man. She's a peach." I muttered a soft "thanks" as we sheepishly left the room and then left the wedding altogether.

It was memories like this that made me so sad about how things went down with Laura. First I felt regret that I spent too much time at work, which I did to afford our house and a new baby. But then after I changed my schedule to be home with her and Kira more, Laura started working longer hours and going on more business trips. For 3 years I felt like a single parent, and then came D-day, when I first spotted that text on her phone: when u cumming?

Sitting there at Mac's bar I imagined that punchable douche from her job fucking her after happy hour, then again on a business trip where they never even left town. Things were rough for awhile, and poor Kira went through middle school with her parents fighting. Eventually I just turned off my heart and powered through the divorce, the move, and getting custody after Laura really fell apart. Now here was my strong Kira about to finish college. I wasn't even buzzed from the whiskey, but my sad head-trip and the piano had me in a well of emotions. By the time the harmonica lady hammered out the big bluesy ending to her last song, I just needed a hug.

Surprisingly, I got one, though not the big comforting kind. It was the startling kind, accompanied by two squealing voices.

"Mr. Gold!" Lacey shouted in a throaty voice. She was a very pretty blonde girl, petite and graceful in a slinky, shimmering dress and heels.

"Big Kev. In the flesh. How's Kira holding up?", Gemma asked. Gemma was a tall brunette with a short sundress and Doc Martins. Both girls looked gorgeous and well put together.

"Hi girls. Good to see you. Kira's doing fine. She'll get through this OK. She was sorry to miss girl's night - I didn't know your plans involved Mac's. Did you catch the show?"

Lacey answered back, "Um, no. We just left the club because Lauren got wayyy too drunk and we're here for a few minutes because it's more chill. We're waiting for our boyfriends to come so we can get Lauren home."

"Is she OK?" I asked. Lauren was their roommate and also a friend of Kira's. Lauren was a cute, curvy girl, with shoulder length dark hair, and seeing her at a table across the room, it looked like she got made up real nice too.

"Kid's gonna be fine. She needs some water, a shower, and a bucket," Gemma said. I noticed while she said this that Lacey looked at her with concern on her face.

"Lacey, what's up with Lauren?" I could tell they were hiding something.

"Mr. Gold, these guys are all over her, and we came out tonight to help her meet a guy, but now she's really drunk and these guys are sketchy A.F., and we tried to get her away from them but even she resisted." Lacey spilled everything out there.

Gemma jumped in, "Big Kev, even when Danny and Nick get here, they are not gonna fight these dudes. We've been talking over here and, well, we got nothing. Maybe we should tell the bartender? But Laren's only 20, so we would be making things a lot worse."

I looked at the 3 guys sitting with Lauren, one of them right up against her, whispering something in her ear. I'm a somewhat fit 5'10", 170lbs. and these were bigger dudes, but they couldn't be very bright to be trying to score with a very drunk girl. I had an idea.

"Girls. I got this. Here's what you need to do. I'm gonna go have a chat with these guys and while I'm sitting there, you need to hold up your phone like you're recording video. You don't have to actually record, but make it obvious looking. They need to think you're recording it," I said. "Then after they're gone, I'll drop Lauren off at home so you can leave with your boyfriends. I'll make sure she gets inside." I looked to each of them as the relief washed over.

"Big Kev, you would do that? Me and Danny were hoping to hit a few more bars and crash at his place," Gemma said. She grabbed my hand with both of hers.

"Mr. Gold, you are the BEST!" Lacey said. She was also looking relieved, but she immediately got serious. "OK, captain. We can handle our part. Gem, get in position. Phones out." They snapped into action and I smiled at them, then walked across the room.

I sat down across from the bench with Goon 1, Goon 2, and Lauren, in a chair next to Goon 3. 1 and 3 looked startled. Goon 2 slowly turned away from Lauren and took his hands off her waist, placing them on the table.

"Bro what the fuck you want? This ain't your table," Goon 2 said quietly as he stared directly at me.

"Easy friend. I won't stay long. I'm here to help." I met his eyes and delivered the words calmly. "Is this your girlfriend? Her name is Lauren. Is Lauren your girlfriend? Hi Lauren." The last line I directed at her.

"Mr. Gollllllld? Zat you? Where's Kira?" Lauren was very drunk. She was slurring and having trouble keeping her eyes open. She leaned over the table and loudly whispered, "Mr. Gold! I'm gunna get act-shun t'night. Prolly gunna FUCK thiz guy."

"What's it to you, Gold Man? Mind your own fucking business." Goon 2 glanced at his boys and nodded. They were gearing up for action.

I smiled at Lauren and turned to Goon 2. "What's it to me? I'm a person with human decency. Have you seen how drunk Miss Lauren is right now? And one of you, or all of you I guess, are about to take turns proving how manly you are by fucking a girl clearly too drunk to resist, or even remember you the next day?" They all shifted uncomfortably. Goon 1 looked down at his beer.

I continued. "Lauren might not remember you, but I do. And so do they," I said. I pointed at Lacey and Gemma who were smugly aiming their phones our way. They were now flanked by their boyfriends, Danny behind Gemma, and Nick next to Lacey.

"So unless any of you wants a felony rape, I suggest you clear the fuck out of this bar and make better decisions next time. You're welcome."

The Goon squad quickly downed their remaining beers and noisily stood from their seats. Goon 2 stepped up real close on his way by. I sat leaning back with no expression. The girls were more animated.

"Sorry we couldn't make you famous, assholes," Gemma said.

The group came over immediately and the girls flanked Lauren

"Wherrrree did mah boys go? I was gonna FUCK, uh..." Lauren slurred and did her loud whisper to me, "what was his name?"

"Um, girlfriend, no you're not. You're too drunk and we love you. Mr. Gold is gonna drive you home and we're going out. We will see you tomorrow afternoon," Lacey playfully scolded her friend.

"K. You right," Lauren sighed. Gemma smiled, shook her head and mouthed "let's go" to the guys.

"Thanks again Big Kev," Gemma said and squeezed my arm as they walked by. Danny nodded vigorously.

"Yeah, this is so kind of you, Mr. Gold. You're a good guy. That lady was a dumb bitch to let you go. Sorry." Lacey realized she might have overstepped a bit and she sheepishly looked away.

I chuckled. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. You guys have all been there for Kira, it's my pleasure to help one of her friends. Have fun."

After they left, I turned to Lauren and looked at the out-of-it drunk 20 year old. How would Lacey and Gemma have handled themselves if I hadn't been at the bar? How many of Kira's friends ever ended up in this predicament before? Had Kira? I shuddered and pushed it out of my mind for now.

While I was lost in thought, Lauren scooted to the edge of her seat and leaned forward to fix something with her shoe. The movement caused her tight dress to hike up and ride up and over her backside. The bar wasn't crowded, but anyone nearby would be able to see the top of Lauren's bare ass and the pink thong disappearing into her crack. Get this girl out of here.

I sat next to Lauren and lifted her arm over my shoulder. As I stood her up, I pulled the dress back down to cover her ass, but it was an ample backside and the fabric got stuck on her hips. I had to pull down with both hands while also pushing up on her cheeks. The movement elicited an "ooooh" from Lauren and before I realized it, she reached around and grabbed a handful of my ass.

"Easy, kid. Not trying to get handsy. Just pulling your dress down so the whole bar wouldn't get a show."

"I know Misssurr Gold. But you got a good butt, for a dad. Wherrrrerrr you taking me?"

"You're going home."

After I helped Lauren into the front seat of my car, I walked around to my side, repeating to myself, "Please don't throw up. Please don't throw up." She was fumbling around the seat until she found the recline button and then Lauren was leaning her seat all the way back. When I started the car, the radio came on and Lauren immediately started slurring along to the "Party in the U.S.A." In the 10 minute drive she sang loudly, and waved her arms, all while laying almost entirely on her back. When I pulled into their parking lot and turned off the car I looked over and saw that her position and movement had caused one of her rather large tits to ease slightly up and out of her bra, exposing the top half of a large brown areola.

Luckily I was able to get Lauren out of the car and start walking toward their apartment before she turned and vomited in the bushes. We had avoided a mess in the car, but now it was splattered on her legs and the bottom half of her dress. "Uh oh," she said.

"Come on, let's go clean you up."

Lauren's apartment, which she shared with Lacey and Gemma, had a small dining area on the left, then a kitchen with a bar-style counter that looked out on a common area with a big couch and TV. The space looked simply decorated and well-maintained for a college apartment, though there was a large drying stand covered with lingerie. The larger panties and bras with big cups were definitely Laurens, and the other items were Lacey and Gemma's, but I couldn't tell which belonged to each girl.

Past the kitchen and common space, Lauren was stumbling down a hallway towards her bedroom. I moved to divert her into the bathroom so she could clean up. She would regret climbing into bed with vomit all over her, so she needed to wash off her legs and change into other clothes.

I helped Lauren out of her shoes, then as she moved to sit on the toilet I said, "I'm going to get you a change of clothes. Where would I find them?"

She limply pointed to the room across the hall and I went on my search. In her bedroom I found the dresser and started opening drawers to look for pajamas or something. The top drawer was underwear and I grabbed a soft pair of white cotton panties, which were mixed among bras and other skimpier panties. I decided against a bra because my ex-wife never slept in them, although she had B-cups and this girl was easily a DD or bigger. I found a comfy T and then grabbed a large glass of water from the kitchen.

As I entered the bathroom I saw Lauren sitting on the edge of the tub, trying to get out of her dress. She had pulled her dress and bra straps down, but she couldn't reach the zipper in the back. It was my intention to spray her legs, hand off her clothes and leave, but she still needed help and she was waving at me to come and unzip her. I set down the clothes and glass and helped her stand before I unzipped the dress all the way down below the small of her back. The fabric immediately crumpled into a pile in the tub. On display was a tanned, unblemished, curvy back, with two angled folds of skin near her ribcage and two dimples just above the pantyline. Resting on those wide hips were thin pink strings which met at a triangle of fabric, disappearing into a gorgeously ample ass. Each cheek was two handfuls of flesh. Beneath the curvature of Lauren's booty were two smooth muscular thighs, and as my eyes wandered down those trunks, I clearly heard Lauren speak.

"Bra." She was waving frantically behind her, sloppily contorting herself, but beckoning me to help.

This was getting a little too hot but I wouldn't refuse a person in need. She wants me to unleash those monsters so she can get comfortable, and I'm here to help. I carefully unfastened the back of her bra and it fell down to rest on the dress. There they were, a magnificent pair of teardrop breasts, still a bit perky, with the hint of a tan line around two very large areolas, centered with slightly raised nipples. Those tits were as perfect a pair as I had ever seen and they were swaying right in front of me as Lauren sat back down on the edge of the tub. I felt myself stiffen a little. Her eyes were closed, so I don't think she saw the tent growing in my pants.

Standing over Lauren as I reached up to pull down the shower head, I got an eyeful. Bare, strong shoulders, those glorious breasts, the folds of her stomach resting on her thighs. I could barely see the thong strings as they nestled into her folds, and it looked like she was fully nude. I knew she was drunk. I knew she's my daughter's friend. But this was fucking hot and my cock was responding enthusiastically. Throb.

You got a job to do. I knelt down, leaned in to move her clothes out of the tub, and then turn on the water. Lauren happened to turn my way and I inadvertently brushed against her right breast. The nipple stiffened a little. Throb.

Once the water warmed up, I switched from faucet to spray head, and sprayed her lower legs, using a bar of soap to clean off the vomit. I only saw splatter on her shins and calves, but I had to be thorough, so I made sure to wash well up her thighs. The skin was so supple. She sat patiently with her hands on the tub, moving her legs apart to let me clean them. In the process, water ran down to the middle, wetting her thong and clearly showing a dark vertical slit surmounted by a patch of close-cropped hair. Throb.

Turning off the water, I grabbed a towel. The water had woken her a little and Lauren took the towel and stood up, wrapping herself. I got up as well and handed her the clothing. She let the towel drop, giving me a nearly full frontal look at her curvaceous body, then she moved to slide off her wet thong. I turned away to get Advil from the medicine cabinet and caught a glimpse of her naked ass in the mirror. I don't think she was trying to put herself on display but she wasn't trying not to.

After Lauren had dressed and hydrated she stepped over the towel and made straight for her bedroom, then flopped face down on the bed. 20 seconds later, snoring. I found a trash can and set it next to her.

On the bed was a voluptuous goddess. Under the shirt there were curves everywhere, sloping from the shoulders down her back, up over the mound of her ass, and then dropping to her thighs. Her legs were slightly askew from each other and between them was a band of the white panties pulled tightly over the well-defined lips of her labia.

This is where I tried, but failed at resisting temptation. I needed to admire what was under that fabric. I slowly pulled the panties down in the back and then spread open her cheeks. What I saw pushed my already stiff cock to nearly burst. At the center of that ass was a star of skin folds, and below that the smooth lips of her luscious labia. It was just a look I wanted to file away in the spank bank. I adjusted my very hard cock and the movement against my boxers sent tingly pleasure through my loins. My pants were feeling uncomfortable and I knew I needed to relieve that pressure soon.

I pulled up the panties, covered Lauren and closed her door behind me. Going into the bathroom I took out my hard cock as quickly as possible and started stroking. At that point I noticed the bra, dress, and panties piled on the floor. I picked up the bra and smelled the cups. Lauren's musk and sour sweat was all over the garment. It was intoxicating and I felt my cock start to swell mightily. I picked up the panties and the very different, pungent aroma sent me over the edge. The tingling feeling in my balls crept up to the glans before the spasmic blast hit. Taking a deep breath of Lauren's scents, I blasted thick white cum out of the head of my cock, into the tub. When the orgasm subsided I put my dick away and washed my jizz down the drain.

12