Here We Go Again

Story Info
A man's remembrance of his past.
3.8k words
4.32
19.5k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the driveway of the aging mobile home I lived in. The place was not very eye pleasing but, it was all that a single guy of 24 years old needed. The mobile home itself wasn't very dirty, just old. It was made back in the 70s, just like the ones around it. It was really the farthest place from where you want to bring a hot chick back to. Despite all this I still had a big huge grin on my face.

It turned out that my name was one that was up for promotion and I got the job. The job meant that my paycheck was going to double. I was going to get company benefits. I knew, that with a little patience and perseverance I was going to be able to get out of this place.

I locked the door and headed to the refrigerator to get me a beer. Just as I was popping the top off and plopping myself down on the sofa I was jolted back up. Jolted, by the phone ringing.

"Now who the hell could that be?" I thought to myself.

I picked up the receiver, all grinning, nothing could break me of the good mood I was in. Cheerfully, I said, "Hello."

On the other end I heard a female voice sobbingly say. "Jerry!", Still sobbing, "Jerry, Jim left me. He's gone Jerry, he's gone. I don't know what to do. Please, will you come over?"

"Sure Pam. I'll be right over," I said.

Pam, she is my sister. And her husband "Jim" took off on her. Not that it was any surprise to me. I knew Jim was a true horndog. I knew their marriage wasn't going to last, not with Jim sniffing around every hot little chick that wiggled her ass in front of him.

When I got over to Pam's House she'd come running out to greet me with tears all in her eyes. She gave me a big warm hug and was sobbing real hard.

Hugging onto her and patting her on the back and assuring her everything would be all right I suggested that we go into the house and have a cup of coffee while she told me all about it.

"Oh, I don't have any coffee made. I'll have to make a fresh pot," she told me.

"That's just what I was hoping for," I thought to myself, "her making coffee would get her mind off this for at least a short moment. I could then talk to her and maybe even some of the things I had to say would sink in and she would stop shaking and crying.

The pot of coffee she was brewing smelled wonderful. As we drank the coffee I would try to convince her that she was, "better off without him." I would tell her funny stories, jokes to try to make her laugh, everything to try to get her mind off the subject.

Finally, after she had drank several cups, she had stopped shaking and the sobs were replaced by laughter. The big grin she normally has on her face was starting to return.

When I finished my coffee I started to tell her goodbye and walk out the door. She stopped me. She said in a soft tone of voice.

"I thought you could, maybe, spend the night here?"

I thought to myself, "What kind of man would I be, turn her down, on this simple request? Well, okay," I said to keep her spirits up.

She walked into the living room saying, "sit down here, pointing to the couch. Turn on the TV, make yourself at home. If you don't want to do that there are some old exercise equipment that Jim had down in the basement. You know weights, weight bench, stationary bicycle, that sort of thing."

I, being one that didn't watch too much TV, got a little excited over her telling me about the workout equipment.

"I'll have a look at what you got downstairs, I mentioned to her as I headed towards the basement."

Jim did have some equipment. I noticed he hadn't used it in a while. It was gathering a little bit of dust on some of the weights. The weight bar was covered in dust and the ends of it were rusted were weights hadn't been slipped on and off in a while. The seat of the exercise bicycle was coated in dust too.

I first hopped on the stationary bike. I rode it for about 20 minutes. After the bicycle I changed the weights and the weight bar. Put it over on the weight bench. I began doing some bench presses.

I thought to myself "geez, I'm getting a good workout. I better not workout too much longer or else I will get all sweaty, I'm not dressed for that. That smells good." As I smelled Pam cooking something for supper.

When I came out of the basement I saw that Pam had cooked a sort of feast, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, whole kernel corn, green beans, fresh salad, the works. She had even changed the tablecloth.

"My my, what's all this for?" I said,

"Oh well you know," she said with a grin, "once I got cooking I just couldn't stop."

I wasn't going to object to anything. I pulled out a chair and dove right in. The fried chicken, so tender and fried so crisp. The mashed potatoes and gravy just great. The vegetables went great with the chicken. The salad with lettuce so crisp and tomatoes so ripe and juicy along with sweet onions all topped with ranch dressing.

After eating, I pushed out my chair, went into the living room and fell on the couch. I could hear Pam clearing the table and running the dishwater.

I felt very guilty and said, "I'll be in there in just a minute to help you with the dishes. Just give me a minute."

"No no, I can handle this. You just stay there and rest," she yelled back.

I closed my eyes and fell right to sleep, on my sister's couch, no less. I guess digesting the meal was just too much for me.

Pam sat down beside me on the couch after she finished washing the dishes. During my half awake half asleep state I think I could feel her rubbing my back. She switched on an old movie on the television. I woke up just as it was ending.

When I started to head towards the door. I could hear my sister say, "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm headed home of course," I answered her.

"No! I need someone to stay the night with me. I thought I could count on you," she said, pouting out her lower lip.

"All right, sis, I'll do it," I told her, turning back and giving her a hug.

When I started to make myself a bed on the couch, Pam announced to me "No, I was thinking that we could sleep together like we did when we were little and hug each other like we used to when I got scared at night."

Something must have changed the way my sister thought, since we were kids. All the time, she was always calling me names and screaming at me to get out of her room. She didn't even want to hang around with me, at all.

Walking into her bedroom I noticed that she walked kind of seductive like. Her hips swaying back and forth to show off the jiggle in her cute round bottom. Reaching her bed she announced to me. "Me and Jim used to sleep in the nude. I hope you don't mind."

I could hardly believe my ears, here this girl that practically mentally castrated me in high school was wanting to sleep nude in the same room that I was. My heart was pounding. My mind was racing from one thing to the other and I couldn't remember anything I was thinking about. Then she told me something that I found odd as can be.

"Now, turn around," as she started to undo her clothes.

"What! What the hell sis, I've seen you naked before."

"Not since we were like seven or eight."

"Oh, all right, if it bothers you."

I turned and faced the wall behind me. I saw a picture of her and Jim hanging on it. I figured that I'd better take it down so it doesn't reminder of him. As I took it down and turned to face the bed she was just getting under the covers, I think I caught a glimpse of her voluptuous ass.

Walking around the bed and grabbing the other pillow, I said, "Got another blanket, sis? I'll just make a bed for myself right here on the floor."

"The hell you are," she spoke out, "you're getting in the bed with me."

"God! This just keeps getting better and better," I thought to myself.

I undid my shirt. Let it hit the floor. Sat on the bed, took off my shoes and socks. Got up, unbuckled my pants and slid them off my hips. I started to get under the covers when I heard my sister say.

"Oh no you don't, those underwear have to come off too. I want you to be just like Jim, maybe that will make me feel more comfortable."

"This must be some sort of dream I was having. I still had to be asleep on the couch. This day was just too perfect. I had got a huge promotion along with a big fat raise. Now, the girl that I had sought after the most, when I was a teenager was actually wanting me to sleep nude in the same bed with her."

I pulled her close to me. Her chest smashing against mine. I could smell the sweet smell of fresh washed hair mixed with the perfumed she wore.

She held me back, tightly. She let one arm fall down to her side and I felt it move between my legs. I felt a soft hand start to finger and massage my limp cock.

"Wha, what are you doing," I shockingly said.

"Hold still, hold on, I got to get you stiff."

Oh Jesus fucking Christ! Just when I thought that the day could not possibly get any better, this was happening.

Naturally, within seconds, my member responded to her touch. It's sprang up with a stiffness I had never felt before and the end of it stuck up past my belly button. She maneuvered her way on top of me and pointed my stiffened rod at her female entrance.

The animal in both of us took over. I would ram my pelvis forward in her and she would ram hers back at me. Over and over again. She would kiss me hard on the mouth but not like a sister kisses a brother but, like some sex starved animal, and I did the same to her. All the years of pent up sexual frustration we were both letting out. I just could not take it any longer. I let loose with the biggest surge that has ever come across my body. The orgasm was the most intense I have ever had. I thought I would pass out.

As I lay back from her, panting, she turned her back to me and rammed her ass right up against my crotch. I naturally reached around her and grabbed her by the breasts. She would ram her ass back and when she was retracting, tighten up her cunt muscles and squeeze my limp prick. It responded to her vaginal massage within seconds. When I started to ram back at her she let out a yell.

" OH GAWD, OH MY FUCKING GAWD! Jim, Jim was never this good!"

This kept up for about 10 minutes of me massaging and squeezing her breasts and me ramming into her. She would match my rhythm and cunt suck every single move. Until I could take it no longer. I let loose with another mighty surge that made me pass right out.

We both awoke an hour later and started in again. We chose a different position this time, reverse cowgirl. This really brought out the animal in her. She would bounce up and down on my cock rapidly. Scream dirty words.

"FUCK Me. FUCK Me Jerry. FUCK Me GOOD," she would yell out.

I fucked her, came inside her. We both fell asleep. Later we would wake up and do it all over again. Five times, in all, that night.

In the morning we woke up in the spooning position. Her body was so soft and warm. I did not want to let go of her, ever.

"This girl is just wonderful," I thought to myself.

"OOOOHHHHH Pam, Jim was a God damned fool, for ever letting you go."

She reached back and pushed me away causing my dong, all stiffened with morning wood, to plop out of her, making a popping sound.

She said, jumping out of bed, "We both got things to do. We both have jobs to get to."

I agreed with her. I put on my pants, my socks, my shoes, my shirt. I left the bedroom and started to walk out the door. I was stopped by the sound of her voice.

"Don't you want to stay here and eat? It's no trouble, I'll fix you something," she said.

"She wants a man around. She feels uneasy," I said to myself.

Pam fixed breakfast. We both ate in a hurry. We walked out of the house. We got in our separate cars. We both drove to our separate jobs.

After work, I went straight to my beat up old mobile home. When I got there I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. About an hour before the 6 o'clock news come on I through a TV dinner in the microwave.

My ears heard a ding signaling the TV dinner was done. After I scarfed it down I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a can of beer. I went into the living room and fell onto the sofa. I propped my feet up and pulled the tab opening my beer.

When I had drank half of my brew the phone rang. I got up answered it, all pissed off that they were disturbing my relaxation. Angrily, I answered it, sounding all perturbed.

"What the hell do you want," I said, not knowing who was on the other end.

It happened to be Pam.

"Jerry, Jerry aren't you going to come over. I fixed supper," she said.

"Well um, well I already ate," shocked by her invitation.

"Can't you have a little something to eat. Maybe we can just have cake?" She said, sounding all sad.

"Well, I'll be over in a little bit," I answered her.

Upon arriving she'd greeted me at the door. She ushered me into the kitchen. What met my eyes was a big shock to my system.

There, right in front of me was her old kitchen table all decked out with a tablecloth, a candelabra in the center of it, and she had a meatloaf cooked with all the trimmings.

My eyes got big in my head and I alarmingly said, "Sis, is this all for me? My God."

"Sure is. I know you worked hard all day," she said, rubbing my back and shoulders.

I forced myself to eat. I only had small child sized portions of everything. I didn't want her to feel bad after she had fixed this fancy feast for me.

After I got done eating I was filled right full, I could not eat another bite. My sister made another big huge surprise on me. She put on the table a pair of wine glasses and she pulled out of the refrigerator a bottle of Chardonnay.

"After we drink some of this, maybe we can have some cake," in a sexy tone she said.

When I took my first sip of wine I've realized, "oh fuck it, my sister is trying to seduce me."

When we both got about halfway through with our glass of wine, I lovingly stared deep into my sister's eyes and she stared back into mine. I stood up and walked over to her placing my arm around her pulling her up. I shoved her towards the bedroom knowing what each other wanted.

"Jerry, just a minute. You go in there and get undressed and let me stay here and clean up and I'll be in and a bit."

"No, no you'll just spoil the mood. You can do that in the morning. I want you now."

She agreed and started stripping off her clothes. I took off my pants and shirt and started to get under the covers.

"Ahh, Ahh" she ordered, "naked, remember."

"Oh yes, I almost forgot," I answered.

"Almost, it looks like you did forget," she shot back.

That night was a repeat performance of the night before. All the wild passionate kissing. All the back thrusting. All the cunt sucking. Several times, too.

When I woke up. That warm wonderful angel was in my arms, in the spooning position. I would kiss the back of her neck and the tops of her shoulders and pull her against me really tight. This was just heaven to me. I could die and the world could end right then and everything would just be perfect. I just did not want to let go of her.

She however, had a different outlook on things.

She would say, "Jerry, let me get up and fix something for breakfast. I got to clean up the kitchen from last night, too."

"Nope, this is Saturday we don't have to go to work. We're going to hug each other all day long."

"Jerry! Jerry, if you let me get up and clean up the kitchen I'll come back to bed and you can lay here and hold me."

I reluctantly let her slip away from my arms. She put on a robe and slippers and just like I thought, she never did come back to bed.

All day long I would try to make hints at her for us to get amorous but she would just turn me away, just like we were in high school. Then night would come and she would get all seductive like and try to lure me into the bedroom. Then when I would try to mention anything kind of loving to her she would just push me away, especially in the morning.

This I found so strange. This went on for about a month. Finally, I had enough. I was going to ask her about this bipolar behavior.

"Pam, how come any time I mention anything about us, even after we've done it several times right beforehand, you push me away like you did when we were teenagers?"

She put her hands around my face and kissed me on the lips and said, "Oh Jerry, it's not that I don't want you, it's that we can't get married, I can't be your wife. This is just so terrible."

"Sis, we can't get married but there's nothing saying we can't live together. Nobody's going to know what we do. They might get suspicious but nobody will be able to prove anything. Even mom and dad won't even know."

So, we made up a story about her wanting me to move in with her, which I did, but for different reasons than we said. This all worked out great for about two years. Then she said something to me that really set me back.

As we lay there spooning after a vigorous round of morning sex, she announced something that shocked me. "Jerry honey, I want a baby."

"Oh my God! I thought, oh my God, I can't get her pregnant. This would just ruin everything.

"Oh Jerry, oh Jerry please, please tell me that you will adopt a baby," she pleaded.

It ran through my mind, "Just what are we going to tell mom and dad?" Then I hatched a little plan. Well, it really wasn't any sort of plan, it was just abruptly telling them what was happening and our plans.

I told Pam what was going to happen. That I was going to invite mom and dad over, next weekend and we would tell them together.

The next weekend came and they both showed up. Mom and Pam were both in the kitchen. Dad and I were out in the yard, while he would suggest what I should do to the house. Mom called out for both of us to come in and have some ice tea.

I thought to myself, "Now, now is the perfect time."

When we went into the house Pam and mom were sitting down across from each other. Dad took a seat alongside mom and I sat beside Pam. I scooted my chair right close to Pam's. I then made my bold announcement.

"You know, me and Pam just as well be married. I'm always around her. She's the first person I see in the morning. The last person I see before I go to sleep. We do everything together. We work together. We play together. We eat together. We sleep together. Yes, that's right, you heard me. We sleep together. I fuck her. I fuck her a lot."

Not a startling motion out of either of them. They both just sat there calmly drinking their tea and staring at us. It was silent for about two seconds.

Then my mother broke the silence saying. "We figured as such. Just, you guys be careful. I don't want any inbred grandkids."

I told her, putting my arm around Pam, "That's just it. Pam wants a baby. We want to put our name on the list for adoption."

My dad spoke out. "If that's your plans, son. I hope they work out for you. But really, you don't have to do that. You see, your mother had some complications when you were born, son. She wasn't able to conceive any more children after that. We had to adopt your sister so, you're not related."

"HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT," my sister screamed.

My mother calmly told her, "honey, that's just not the sort of thing you tell a child, and after well, it just didn't matter."

We all sat back and drank our tea. Acting like nothing had ever happened.

Well, that was over 25 years ago. Pam and I have both had our ups and downs just like any couple. We've raised two kids together and they are both the most special things in the world to us.

Pam, come out of the house holding a cell phone. Telling me, as I was pulling weeds out of the lawn, "I just got off the phone with our daughter, Cindy. Cindy was crying that Mark had left her. Cindy said that she was going to call Jerry Junior."

With a grin on my face I thought to myself, "Here we go again."