Here's Mama

Story Info
Everyone is stark naked when Bobby's mother arrives home.
2.3k words
4.32
129.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mrs. Foster, Megan I later found out, opened the front door and entered the living room, all activity froze until the room resembled something akin to an obscene diorama created by a demented child, who had read some pornography for his book report.


Her highly attractive facial features immediately flushed a deep pink. She had curly blonde hair that hung in ringlets down to her shoulders. She stood about five feet, five and, believe or not, looked to be a perfect 36-24-36, which I later discovered was true.

You could tell she hadn’t left herself fall to wrack and ruin, that’s for sure. She was the proud owner of a beautiful oval face which would continue to age well, a large mouth and clear deep blue eyes and appeared to be in her early thirties.

Behind the two paper bags of groceries she was carrying in her arms, I could observe she was wearing a very expensive tailored black dress that hugged every curve and nuance of her body and black high heels.

Mrs. Foster glared at the now rather forlorn nude figures of Will and Robert, who still had their now wilting peckers in their hands and declared icily, “I am going to place these bags in the kitchen. When I return to the living room, I want to find you two conspicuously absent.”

Even when the beautiful woman was offering admonishments, her voice was melodious. She then turned her attention to her family, completely ignoring me and my friends. “You three need to be prepared for a family meeting,” the youngish appearing woman replied sternly.

Their responses seemed oddly cheerful and inappropriate for the highly charged situation, as Chad answered, “Will do!” and Bobby and Jackie responded with “Sure, mom.”

I quickly realized something was seriously skewed here and I became worried enough to gather my friends around me and communicate to them to be ready for anything. I fully expected her to come out of the kitchen with a large handgun and blast away at us in traditional Florida style. Mwahaha!

The woman carried the bags into the kitchen and Will and Robert dressed in record time and ran out the front door; something that I wished I could do also, but couldn’t.

I certainly wasn’t considering traveling across town butt naked and I’m positive Kristine wasn’t either and my outfit was in the kitchen with Bobby and Jackie’s mother and Kristine’s outfit was laying in tatters on the rug.

Nicole was frantically, bordering on hysteria, searching the living room for her clothes, when the beautiful blonde woman reentered the living room.

Speaking to Nicole, she suggested in a gentle voice, “Please stop whatever you are doing. There is no cause for alarm. I just wanted them to leave, that is why I spoke as I did. We are – shall I say – a very unusual family. Isn’t that right?” the mother and wife asked the three males in the family.

“You can say that again,” I heard Chad express humorously.

“My name is Megan,” she introduced herself to us. “I think I remember you – your name is Sara, isn’t it?”

“Yes m’am,” I respectfully answered, figuring I should because I still didn’t have a clue what the fuck was going on.

“Oh no, Sara, please, I want you to think of me as your friend, not as your elder. Please call me Megan,” the beautiful blonde entreated.

“Sure Megan, what’s up dog?” I cracked, causing her to widely smile and laugh a deep throaty laugh. God! She looked awesome when she did so. Upon her request, I introduced Kristine and Nicole.

“I’m completely charmed to meet you all,” she spoke, sounding quite sincere.

Stepping up to me, Megan asked, “Sara, could you please help me out here and unhook the top of my dress and pull down the zipper. It’s so difficult for me to reach it.”

“Sure,” I acquiesced with alacrity now completely seeing the lay of the land, so to speak. They were a very unusual family, to say the least. Mwahaha!

Megan turned her back to me and I stepped up on my tip toes, as she was three inches taller than me and did as she directed me to. I pulled the zipper down to just above where her butt crack was. As she just continued to stand there, I got the rest of the picture and nodded to Kristine and Nicole who fell in immediately.

Megan leaned forward and her dress fell off her arms and down to the floor. She stood dressed in a black silk half-slip and a black brassiere that was currently housing some beautiful breasts. Since I was still standing behind her, I unhooked the black bra and Megan allowed it also to fall to the floor.

Standing back up on my tiptoes I began to kiss the beautiful woman all around the back of her neck beneath her hair, as I lifted it up with my hand. I could tell I was getting to her, because she was squirming around in front of me.

Meanwhile Kristine pulled down the half-slip revealing the rest of the young mother’s naked body, as she was currently not wearing any panties. I don’t know if she took them off in the kitchen or she went all day not wearing any. Even though I currently couldn’t see her, I realized she must have been incredibly beautiful, because of Kristine’s gasp after taking down the woman’s last piece of apparel.

Chad crossed the room to where we were standing and pulled Nicole out of the group. He gently led her to the sofa, and after she lay down on it, he climbed abroad her, making sure not to crush her with his weight. Suddenly Bobby and Jackie did the same to Kristine, leaving me with Megan.

The beautiful mother turned around and embraced me fully. Oh man! I was so hot with my bare body pressed against the stark naked stunning body of a mother of one of my childhood friends. I wouldn’t even know to have a fantasy this good.

“You’re so beautiful, Sara,” Megan whispered to me. “Would you like to make love to me?”

“Oh, yeah,” I enthused.

The older woman slid her hands down to my butt and pulled me even closer to her, even though I wouldn’t have thought that possible. Then the lovely blonde gently spread my bottom cheeks as wide as possible and then suddenly rammed four fingers up my ass.


Wow! That got my attention, let me tell you. Her four fingers were at least twice as wide as Jackie’s prick had been. She slide those fingers all the way in up to her hand and then began to work them in and out, in and out over and over.

“God damn!” I cried out. It felt that good. The youngish mother then lowered her left hand to my pussy and, after locating my clit, she began in push my love button as quickly and as hard as she could.

Wow! Wow! Wow! This, combined with the bottom action was so overwhelming I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to remain standing up or even conscious much longer.

Megan lowered her head and began sucking on my nipples as hard as anyone ever had in my entire life. I was surprised the next day that I didn’t have a hickey there it was that intense.

“Oh Megan!” I screamed when on top on her continuing to assault my ass and my clit with her hands she began to actually bite my nipples but not hard enough to cause any serious damage to them.

“Ah, ah!” My body began to twitch and rock on its own. I had no control over it at all and suddenly I began to climax as intensely as I ever had with the cum spurting out of me, while I rocked back and forth on her hands.

I thought I had completely finished and I was going to tell Megan she could stop, when suddenly I began to cum again.

“Oh, oh, oh!” I cried as once more a huge orgasm was wrenched from me. Of course, I had heard of multiple orgasms, but I thought it was just a myth.

Suddenly I could no longer stand as, even though I had finished cumming, the beautiful mother continued to work her hands in my body and I was now so sensitive that the entire experience was moving into an area of sensuality I had never encountered, somewhere in between intense pleasure and intense pain and I collapsed completely into her waiting arms.

Megan continued to hug me for a matter of minutes in her strong embrace and it felt so wonderful, somewhere between a lover and a mother or maybe as confusing as this sounds both at the same time.

Anyway it was awesome and I still was having cum leak from my body. As I was resting my head on the youngish woman’s shoulder, she suddenly cooed, “Would you like to lay down, love?”

When I nodded my assent, she took me by the hand and led me by Chad and Nicole making love and Bobby and Kristine fucking and into her bedroom. As soon as we lay down together and intertwined with each other, I began to feel my strength flowing back into my body.

I began to kiss Megan with great fervor everywhere on her gorgeous face, while she climbed on top on me until her clit fit perfectly over mine. We began to rub against each other with great intensity and I couldn’t believe it when I yet again felt an orgasm arising from somewhere deep within me. I wasn’t even sure if I could weather cumming any more right then.

Suddenly the boy’s mother called out to one of her sons from astride me, “Hey, Jackie! Come here a minute will you?” Yes, I would have to agree with Megan’s statement, when she said they were an unusual family.

When my friend arrived in the bedroom in a timely fashion, she directed him to get ‘Big Boy’ and the teenage boy returned quickly with the longest, widest dildo I had ever heard of, much less seen. Continuing to plunge her clitoris against mine, she reached out her hand and Jackie placed this awesome looking monster of an artificial cock in it.

“Thank you, son,” she intoned. “Come here, sweetie and give your mom a kiss.” I watched as Jackie stepped forward and offered a peck on his mother’s cheek. “See you later love,” she called out, as the teenager left the room.

Once I got a good look at this ‘Big Boy,’ I decided there was only one cunt that thing was going in today and it wasn’t mine. I sat up causing Megan to slide off me and, at the same time, I captured the giant dildo from her.

“Mwahaha!” I cackled, “It’s my turn now, Megan.” The beautiful woman looked delighted at my sudden assertiveness and offered me one deep kiss full on my lips and then rolled over her back laying right beside me with her legs spread wide.

I arose to my knees and sat in front of her gazing down at her. God, she was beautiful, glorious full breasts with absolutely no sag, and tight little nipples, flat as a washboard stomach, long finely sculpted legs and a luscious labia with soft down blonde pubic hair. This was, by far, the prettiest woman I had ever fucked.

I believe the young mother became impatient to get on with it, as she suddenly thrusted her labia at me to interrupt my perusal of her nakedness. I instantly crammed that giant artificial prick straight into her distended labia. As she was already dripping from all the prior activity, it just slid all the way in. Jesus, it must have been ten inches long! It should have just about been threatening to come out her butthole.

I began to move it in and out of her as quickly as I could, while she began to thrash wildly all over the bed. I had to move over her in a more balanced position in order to be able to manipulate the dildo with all my strength, when suddenly I felt a large cock slide into my labia from behind.

Turning my head slightly, I saw it was Jackie. ‘Alright! I thought. Let’s boogie!’

For every thrust I pushed into his mother with ‘Big Boy,’ Jackie pushed three into me. I was becoming just a little worried thinking that between this mother – son team, they might push me into some sort of sexual psychosis, but abruptly my orgasm began to spurt out of me, when I felt Jackie shoot his load of young man cum into me, while his mother started screaming out my name while cumming and cumming and cumming.

‘Good God almighty, if that wasn’t the God damnest most awesome sex I’ve ever had,’ I thought to myself before falling slumped over Megan while Jackie lay on top of me.

Hours later I awoke to the darkness and, as soon as I remembered everything, I began to panic as to what happened to Kristine and Nicole and what was going to happen when I didn’t come home.

Megan, who was lying next to me still delightfully naked felt me stirring and gently spoke to me, “It’s fine, love,” she whispered, not wanting to wake Chad, who was apparently lying nude next to me on the other side, as I was in the middle.

And it turned out it was fine. The young mother and wife was as good as her word. She had given Kristine something fine to wear home, had Bobby drive both of my friends home and called my mother and explained to her that I didn’t feel well and she would be keeping me over night. I lay between them all night and it was sweet. It was a night of feeling completely secure surrounded by real parent figures that I never had experienced previously with my own mother and father and fucking one and then the other and then all three of us together. Mwahaha!

The End