Hermaphro-Love

Story Info
College love story as a roomy discovers her mate's secret.
4.3k words
4.42
27.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaJimLy
JaJimLy
5 Followers

Erotica 10 – Love Found

It has been a long day. Deborah, although longing, has never been much for the world of romance. Her calendar never leaves her much time for building seriously a relationship that could support that kind of thing. She was always more pragmatic, trying to figure out how to survive or, when surviving wasn't an issue, and college offered any kind of lull, how to just deal with life on a basic level. She has never experienced what she really wanted most. It is not because she is undesirable. She is! She has wanted and waited and prayed for her fantasy partner...companion, and her diligence, determination and refusal to merely settle keeps her mind wrapped around the ultimate mate, yet to enter.

So, about a month ago, when her roommate kissed her, there was no confusion because of that kiss. Deborah believes that "everything happens for a reason," as so many do nowadays. Her feelings were triggered more because she had never been kissed like this, or by her roomie at all. She went all the way to college, without as much as a kiss; however, on that evening, she either tore a hole in her own kittle wall, or simply opened an astonishing door. Since then, things have been ...Um... not awkward, but to some degree, complicated. Helga has been doing a good job of giving Deborah time ... and that was something, and certainly not unnoticed.

The more Deborah thought about it, the more that kiss was a benefit. With all the insanity of the carnival and Helga's dad building it up, it is getting to the point where she just wants someone to be close to. She longs for the REAL thing: Love. Simply stated, she pines to have the kind of relationship that thrives on every sense of the phrase, true love. To date, she has only read about it. That kiss with Helga held with it such fantasy, promise and at least potential. She is over her own self-administered popsicles: That is, like all girls eventually do, she learned to love herself, but has wanted and remains wanting a Life Companion or a Domestic Partner. She wants to love and be loved. It's who she truly fantasizes to have and to hold, forever and ever, Amen, that keeps a road block always before her.

Helga is dying to give back all the love she has in her. She, like Deborah, wants a mate, a match and an all-out lover – LOVE to share in their lives. She has confidants, she has people who understand her situation, and she'd had them for years. What was driving her insane now was that her life was always so chaotic that she never had the time to stop and be comforted or just ignore even for a few hours that she was not and never could be normal. And considering she had exactly one friend here ... she was tired of having to keep a "minimum safe distance" from her. No more detachment or distance!

A shitty morning rolls darkly into a shitty afternoon. The rain never did let up, and falls steady along with the loud crashing thunder and lightning outside. From what Deborah can see from her window, walkways are now starting to flood. She sighs, left the curtains open, and lies down on her bed, but remains inverted – positioned – to watch the storm. On top of that, it is an extremely hot day, and the air conditioner was broken. Deborah isn't entirely comfortable with the pink, lacey under garments (nor did she even remember when she got them), but she had already started laundry before this day had turned into the clusterfuck it is now. "No class today," she mumbled, less than enthused. "Whoa!" She tilted her head back from the torrential downpour and abruptly loud thunder clap outside. She takes a deep breath, laying down on her back, and stared at the ceiling, bored out of her mind. It is been one of those days: The ones that she finds herself unable to stop thinking. And with nothing to actually do, except her laundry, it just gets worse and worse, until she decides to quickly masturbate before getting back to the laundry chore. She bent her head back awkwardly (and, for anyone else, likely uncomfortably) upside-down, just past her mini-orgasm she achieved, as the door clicked.

Helga, wearing an excessively large and soaked black poncho, slips into the room and unintentionally slams the door behind her. She takes her own deep breath while leaning against the door. She drops her bag as she catches her breath, having run all the way across campus from her last class before the storm shut the school down for the day. She opens her mouth to say something, and paused, her eyes widening just a little bit as she looked down to see Deborah laying down and arching herself up in her underwear. Deborah immediately realized this may not have been the best way to choose to cool off her cumming, now that Helga is home. It wasn't like she could throw something on...that is, at least, not without it being covered in detergent and water! She smiles and says, "Hi" to Helga.

"Laundry ... day," Deborah said, somewhat meekly as she turned herself around, laying stomach-down, getting comfortable, if not maybe a little less provocatively, as well.

"Oh ... right, laundry day," Helga answered, doing her best not to sound awkward or stare and shaking her head a little. "Hi to you!" she says to Deborah and blows her a kiss.

She takes off her rain poncho and walks into her closet to change. Deborah groaned and buried her head into her arms, feeling like a raging bitch for what she guessed she must have just put her friend through. 'I mean, it's not even like you don't like her,' she admits to herself internally, 'so why can't you just be a woman and tell her?' She'd been having that fight with herself for too long a time, on top of all the conflict, two probable-related facts, but it is still agonizing.

Deborah looks up suddenly determined, and then throws a glance to the window again. It is a shitty day. It is a long day. It is only 12:55 in the afternoon, but feels like 8:00 PM, and she's already been exposed, overheated, stressed-out, and frustrated. 'DO something about it, then,' she commanded herself, 'Stop being such a sissy and just ... okay, Deborah. Get up! Figure something out! Do it! What could be easier?' She spun around to sit up and looked at the closet door, slightly ajar, where she could hear the slight rustling of clothing. She inhales in deeply and got up, making quick strides over to it.

Deborah pauses, her hand about to knock on the door. She feels warm, but not just from the broken air conditioning. She is nervous and more than a little excited. Her hand drops lower as she thinks out what she is going to do, barely realizing her impulses are acting for her. By the time her fingers had wrapped around the doorknob, she was barely moving herself at all. She looks down at her closed hand and finally exhales, then slowly pulls the door open.

Helga turns around, hands pulled behind her back and on the clasp of her bra. She pauses, otherwise completely undressed, and stares back at Deborah for a couples seconds. "Um, can I help you?" she asks just as nervously as her roommate, tilting her legs away from Deborah a little. While Deborah didn't mind her showing off her firm, pale ass, she couldn't help but think she was acting a little weird. Well, weirder than she thought she would in this scenario.

"If I was any good at come-ons, I'd have at least a one-liner about the bra," Deborah says, unable to make her move away from the door or into the closet, "but I'm not. So I'm hoping that gives you an idea of why I came in here to see you." Helga tilts her head for a second in confusion, and then mouths an "Oh!" as she gets to the point.

"Deborah ... it's not that I don't want to." Helga answered, blushing, "But ... there are some things about me you don't know; and they are things that most people get a little freaked out about. Okay, well, one of them is." She closes her eyes and bows her head. Deborah looks her over a little apprehensively, unsure what Helga could be talking about.

She doesn't have to wait long to find out. Helga throws her bra to the side and turns around, letting Deborah see all of her at once. Most of it is what Deborah expected:: Helga's average-sized, but perky breasts with her adorable nipples, her flat stomach, the pale tone of her skin, long, graceful legs that are, admittedly, just a little more toned than she remembered them being ... and one thing she didn't expect. Between those legs hung what looked to be a rather large penis and a set of balls, completely shaved so there was really no mistaking what she was looking at. It is standing at attention, almost like it is staring at her.

"Yeah ... I noticed it blossom and grow at about age five," Helga makes herself say after a few seconds as Deborah, shocked, stared down, "Not the girl part, this part, grabbing her eight inch dick. I just woke up one day and ... yeah. I'm not sure how or why ... okay, look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in the first place, but after you turned me down, I didn't think ... I didn't think you'd ever have to know. I'm REALLY good at hiding it. Just ... not right now here with you." She closes her eyes, wincing a little at the embarrassment. She is bright red in her cheeks, wishing she were somewhere else, not here, right now.

Deborah finally, in that very moment, finds the courage to step deliberately, then, moving toward Helga. She pushes herself up a little, shorter than her roommate who now stands completely bare in front of her, and kissed her. As she put one hand on her hip and the other behind her head to pull her to. Deborah can feel Helga's body tense, and then miraculously relax. Her hands move to Deborah's hip and pull Deborah into her. Deborah feels the hard dick against her pussy and gasps into Helga's mouth, unintentionally making her break the kiss.

Deborah loves the sight of Helga's cock, and cannot wait to have it. To touch it...suck it...hmm...fuck it! She reaches down to explore – to touch it for starters. She feels the smooth perfectly spade-shaped head, the hard shaft with its few bulging veins, and then, as she was ready to feel Helga's balls, Deborah stopped. Helga seemed to have tensed noticeably, but Deborah did not back away, although she let-up and loosened-up for Helga's comfort.

"So... it's not a problem, Deborah?" Helga asks her, looking down with a nervous smile. Deborah grins back and shook her head, just glad to be able to feel this nice and close to the one she loves... Besides, she has to admit that she is very interested in Helga's ... unique situation. She's never been with anyone intimately and the idea alone seemed foreign and arousing. That it could be with this beautiful woman AND what was one hell of an impressive dick ... it is no losing situation. She has always been attracted to the female form, and at one point thought she may, she just may, be a lesbian. The thought of a cock on the playing field is more conventional, or straight, as they say. Helga doesn't care about all that. She wants to make love with Deborah.

Deborah slips away and back into the room, leading Helga by the hand a little towards her bed. She sits on it while Helga shuffles on her knees up between her legs and kisses her again, hands trailing down her body slowly. Deborah reaches back and unhooks her bra while her tongue gently traces along the edges of the other girl's mouth, casting the bra aside quickly to free her taught breasts, nipples hard and eager for attention.

Helga kissed down her neck, sucking just a little her thumb's sneak around the edges of Deborah's panties. She moves down and tugs them down as her lips wrapped around Deborah's right nipple after a few soft kissed around it. Deborah gasps and wriggled her legs to let her undies fall free, her hands starting to ball against the covers. Helga moves to the other breast and slowly sucks as her teeth bite just a little. Her hands slide back up Deborah's legs, gripping a little at her thighs. Deborah feels lit-up, nerves starting to stand on end as Helga plays with her.

She bit her lip as she watched Helga sink down her body, kissing over her stomach and down to her pussy. She could feel that she was already wet and gasps a little higher as she feels her friend's tongue slowly move up her slit. Helga's hand's slipped in between Deborah's legs with her head, and she slowly glides two fingers from her right hand into Deborah's mound. Deborah's fingers ball the sheets tighter as she started to groan, Helga's tongue lapping at her clit while her fingers slid into her. Her mind swirled and one of her hands reached up and wrapped its fingers through Helga's dark hair, steadying her and urging down just a little.

Deborah's eyes widen a little in surprise as she felt Helga replace her fingers from one hand with those from the other, then prod the slippery digits at her asshole. She could tell Helga was waiting for an invitation or rejection, so, despite initial internal resistance, spreads her legs a little wider. Deborah reminded herself she couldn't feel pain as she invited Helga into her tightest, most intimate, if not forbidden area, and moans as her fingers piston her ass slowly while her tongue and other hand work the pussy.

Deborah's clit is engorged and starting to throb as Helga works her over eagerly, muscles pulsing as she feels herself on the edge of orgasm. "Oh, God, don't stop!" Deborah pants, "Please don't stop!" She moans loudly, muscles contracting to grip at Helga's fingers as she came. She pulled Helga into her mound and felt her fingers digging at her own palm against the bed, tilting her head back as her pitch heightened between ragged breaths.

Deborah loosens her grip and let herself slide back to laying on the bed, catching her breath on the way. Helga looks up from between her legs, pulling her fingers out of Deborah as she stands up to look over Deborah's quivering, naked body.

"How was that?" she asks, her smile no longer the shy and nervous one Deborah is used to. It is more mischievous, a knowing smile that reflects her ability to push Deborah beyond her normal restrictions now. Deborah sits up and kisses her deeply, tasting herself as their tongues dance gently with each other.

"Great, but you knew that," Deborah answers, "Show-off. Now YOU lay down." Deborah stood and pushed Helga to her bed. Helga obliged, pulling herself to lie down completely, and Deborah straddled her. She pushed her wet pussy against Helga's rock-hard dick, not quite yet letting it penetrate as she started to swivel against it. Helga sighed, grabbed Deborah's hips, and pulls her down hard. Deborah immediately begins to grind down, around and against Helga's cock.

."Deborah," Helga says. It sounds serious to Deborah, and certainly, it had been spoken with that tonality. Helga has to let this out now. It is the perfect time, albeit the first, for her to show anybody.

"There is something else I need you to...see...know. Please understand that I have lived with this in secrecy all my life. I have never been courageous enough to, or attracted to anyone enough to do it. ...To show it. ...To use it."

"Okay Helga," Deborah replies. "It's okay: I promise. You know how I feel about you, and you can't top the surprise of your fine cock, either!" Deborah laughs, and so does Helga, though hers more like a nervous chuckle.

"Close your eyes and promise to keep them closed until I ask you to open them...Okay"

"Okay, Helga." Deborah is tentatively apprehensive.

With Deborah's eyes closed, Helga lifts her balls as far as the sack will allow with her left hand. She gently takes Deborah's right hand and brings it closer, reaching, under her balls. She holds it there for a second, and then merely goes for it. She licks and lubricates her girlfriend's index finger, tip to length, and then runs it up the slit beneath her balls. Deborah laughing says "It feels just like a pussy!"

"Shshsh," Helga would like Deborah to be hush for now. Helga takes Deborah's finger and continues stroking up and down her pussy, but begins to insert it past the set of lips and into the vagina, far enough, even, to reach her G-spot. Helga then takes the finger she is controlling up to her clit. She takes the hand, loser in hers by now and swabs her entire pussy. She is soaking wet.

"Open your eyes, Deborah. You are the first ever touch her, and the first to see her."

"Wowow – Helga, you have both! I have heard of hermaphrodites and have secretly wanted to find one forever! I never thought I would find one, let alone an adorably gorgeous and natural beauty like you! It has been a lifelong fantasy! I swear...I could not be happier or more satisfied. Oh my God, I love this...You."

"I am so relieved," said Helga. "I never thought anyone would EVER accept me...you know...how I am. And as you know, Deborah, I, too have been praying for love all my life."

"Are you kidding? A beautiful cock and a pussy I want to worship!" With that, Deborah hastily climbs down positioning herself between Helga's legs. She slows and relaxes upon destination. Helga says she would help, and did so by holding up her male parts, making her female parts much more accessible.

Deborah has wanted to eat pussy all her life. Now, there is one – a magnificent one –right there in front of her. Just because she's never done it, she knows what women like- she has explored herself many, many times. With that in mind, she takes the vulva into her mouth and sucks. Without stopping that, she runs her tongue all around and in and out of Helga. She then goes exclusively to the clit, sucking on her, and tongue flicking hard. She starts slow, but builds up speed with every cue she hears, feels or sees from Helga.

Now it's time to put Helga through the ceiling. While Deborah works fast and furious on Helga's clit, she pushes two fingers into Helga's pussy and quickly and neatly finds the G-spot. She has Helga extremely vocal at this point, so Deborah turns up the speed and pressure to HIGH. Helga has a hand working her magic spot and a talented mouth flicking and sucking her engorged clit. Here we go...Deborah reaches up with her left hand and twists, tweaks and tugs on Helga's left tit. Off goes the rocket! Helga has never had sex, let alone good sex, and regardless of orgasm. Her abdominal and Kegel muscles and others are contracting, and her legs are trembling. After several minutes, her vocals soften little by little.

Deborah finds herself – definitely high – standing over Helga, and then flips herself over and onto the bed. She strokes Helga's hard-on. She appreciates the handsome cock more than she could have ever imagined. They both share the good news, and seal it with a kiss.

"Who's the show-off, now?" Helga managed to gasp out as Deborah teased her. Deborah pushed down and started to gyrate harder.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Deborah asks. It isn't dirty but she is surprised a little at how dirty it did sound coming from her own mouth.

"You know I do, you can FEEL that I do."

"I know. But you don't get to if you don't tell me."

"Mean? I want to fuck you, Helga!"

"Even meaner in a few seconds ..."

"Yes, I want to fuck you. I want to push myself inside you and ride you like a goddamned racehorse. Happy?"

"Very," Deborah responded as she started to pant a little again, getting herself worked up. She lighted herself up and reached underneath herself, gripping Helga's cock. She lined it up with her pussy and slowly let it drive into her. Although she was a virgin, her hymen was LONG gone from the physical trauma her body has seen, and there was no blood as Deborah stretched around Helga's impressive tool.

She leans down and starts to suck Helga's breasts as her hips moved gently, riding her friend just slightly, as she appreciated her body. Helga's hands move from Deborah's hips to her ass, gripping it tightly and pulling it down to her, her breaths deepen as she feels Deborah move on her. Deborah grins, enjoying both the feeling of control and how Helga feels inside her. She starts to thrust her hips back harder as she propped herself up, hands braced against the bed. She pants as heavily as ever when Helga's hands move back toward her hips and the both of them thrust alternatingly in a perfect rhythm.

JaJimLy
JaJimLy
5 Followers
12