Hermia and Helena

Story Info
Fururistic Hermaphrodite Sex.
2.7k words
3.73
19.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

You ask me, dear friend, what the latest, Phase 5, genegineering procedures have done for us, as you are wondering whether to go for them yourself when they become available there.

Well, the best way to recommend them is just to describe how we make love now. I know you two have the basic capabilities we have all had for a century, plus Phase 4. We daily rejoice at the brilliant breakthrough which abolished the gender differences by hermaphrodising us humans. So we can all have all sorts of intercourse with anyone.

I know you and Pushpa have been enjoying the Phase 4 mods, which, of course, you can happily continue when you have the Phase 5. For example, I still love to arouse Helena from sleep, holding her from behind, by fingering her pen-root until the pen slides out of her cun and erects. My pen is fully charged already, of course, and I ease my way into her and toss off her hard, hard cock while slowly easing in and out of her. It is so tender to have her swelling bottom tucked into my stomach. Sometimes she wakes only far enough to have the pengasm, dolloping her cream into my fingers. That invariably triggers my ejacs against her cerve. Other times she has both gasms, and sometimes she rolls over, climbs on me, thrusts into my willing cun, mastating me as she goes, giving me the option of either gasm or both. Usually I replay the compliment of drizzling my cum into her hand.

Phase 5 adds the mammogasm, of course, which is truly amazing. We have always enjoyed rubbing breasts, excited by the lengthening and hardening of the nipples. Helena's extend three or four centimetres, and mine can even go five. And now they can spurt a clear, sweet fluid, which we greedily lap up. Some clever, clever medineer has adapted the alveoli. Why should they not have another function when the mamms are not lacting?

The main development of Phase 5 is, as you have read or seen, the flexising of the pen. The only problem with the siting of pen and cun has been, of course, that couples could not penetrate each other at the same time. But now they can!

The answer is the prehenpen, the prehensile pen. You two will be enjoying the amount of control you have over your pens, in and out of the puss, swelling them at will, lengthening them as far as you can. But the tool is too rigid when aroused so only one can glissade inside at a time.

So here is the most vivid account I can provide of the first time we sexed after the Phase 5 adds, and I am writing rather than using the vismedia because you will be better able to imagine exactly what we did and discuss your own potentialities. We are not shy and would be happy to screen our couplings, but it is better to write first. Besides, when you have achieved Phase 5 yourselves you can come here and we can love together fourways.

We discussed it first, and decided to start fully dressed and go slowly, relishing every moment, every stage, every new possibility. Then we made sure there would no interruptions, cancelling all the vismedia and isolating the unit from the complex. We were wearing the calf-length wraprounds which have been popular lately, holding the bubs and botts pretty tight but stretching for movement. Underneath we had our usual knicks, with the anu-plugs. Much of the time we like to feel our rects gripping the inserts, though we don't, like some folks, favour big dilds.

We rejoiced no-one needs any more those bust-harnesses women used to wear. It is truly wonderful how, since the modications of the 2090s, the norks stay firm and perky, whatever their size and age.

We began by kissing, naturally. Helena's tongue slipped through my lips and darted about, spreading its usual sweetness. As my gums and palate began to tingle my tongue slid against hers, into her mouth, deliciously. For some minutes our tongues twined about each other, as we drank in and absorbed the honey-hormones and our minds began to respond.

Our hands were not idle, passing back and forth over the smooth wraps, squeezing arms, tits, bums. Helena has a specially lovely bottom, and she swelled it a little, the cheeks expanding under my palms, so that I could hardly wait to have them naked and parting to reveal the whole pink crevice. She likes me to tighten mine, though, and I sucked the cushions inwards, anticipating the moment I would do this to grip her probing pen.

Then we slowly peeled the wraps further. There were Helena's amazing breasts, already expanding, swaying a little, nips beginning to sprout. And I was proud of my own, smaller but perfect pears, my teats also growing, and promising, as usual, to attain an even greater extension than hers.

The wraps descended, and we enjoyed pulling off each other's knicks, partly because of the scent released, that heady odour of sweat, salt, ammonia, and something more which is not quite a touch of fish. We often bury our noses in each other's knicks, when starting to make love or at night when we undress for bed.

As if I had never seen it before I marvelled at the little ferny grove almost hiding Helena's slit. I don't know how that genegineer of a while ago achieved that follicular ability which Helena's muff has. That small forest was flexing and plying as if in a gale. My own puddy-mound is naked, as she likes it like that. I could feel the vulvy lips beginning to part to allow the nascent pen to slide forth.

I suspect that you, like us, keep your pens tucked up your cunnies when not in use. This keeps things tidy under the knicks, but it is also means, I am sure you agree, there is a magic moment when you begin to erect the pen and it slides out and stiffens.

"Shall we?" she asked me, and I said "Yes," and the two pens sashayed into view with a slight sucking sound and steadily stiffened, slippery with our own puss-juice. We love the way they stand up from the upper end of the vulve-trench, reminding us that they are the old clitoris merged with the erstwhile male device..

We finally lay down, bent and took each other's pen-heads into our mouths and caressed them with our tongues. Of course they swelled further almost without our intending it. The stray thought came to me that it was so good to be free of that loose-skin covering the old male organs sometimes had.

This gives a false idea of the timing. Each stage of the loving lasted for a good while, till we both felt ready to move on. This happened when she lifted her lips away and said, "Shall we try them?" This was to be the first crucial test and I think we both felt a little nervous, though doubly eager.

It seemed natural that I should lie on my back. She moved between my legs, caressing my shaft, slick with her saliva and brought her own into contact with it. We both concentrated hard, willing the muscles around the roots and along the shafts to move They answered!

They bent and twisted like eels, probing at our stomachs, mine ruffling her waving fuzz, hers tapping at my mound. It was extraordinary! They were firm, rubbery, but flexible, like hoses, waving and weaving at our command.

For a long time we practised, till we actually had them wound round and mastating each other. We noted this would be a possible course for another time. What fun to cum each other by mutual pen-friction alone! But we decided to proceed.

I spread and lifted my legs. She moved between them and brought her full-grown pen up to my vulve-lips, already rippling beside my slippery vag like sea anemones. Her glan slid in and she slowly drove on inwards. Vags are at most fifteen centimetres deep, so only half the pen went in. We could see why, because for me to send mine down and beneath hers would need space between us, and that length was also needed to make that transit and still have enough to enter and fill her.

We paused a minute, gazing deep in to each other's eyes, as we always do, our minds and spirits as attuned as our bodies. She gave a little nod, signalling that I should make the attempt, and I again took control of my pen, as if it were any other member, like a hand or tongue that one can govern at will.

And it answered! Snake-like it slid down my groin, past Helena's now pulsing shaft, turned under it and tapped against her majlabs until the glan-tip found and plunged between her vulve-lips, into her dripping slot and burrowed its way in.

This was the moment to celebrate the abolition of that ugly little wrinkly sack that males had a few generations ago. Some genius combined the testes with the ovaries and, in case you did not know this, the resulting testories live at the top of the falops, making ova and sperm at once.

I felt my full-blown pen nestle beside her cerve, just as I could feel Helena's tip pushing against mine. We were now totally joined, one inside the other, ecstatic at this total union, almost motionless as we savoured the completion of our coupling and our love.

Then we took stock, poised on the verge of gasming. Our breasts had expanded yet further, nipples rigid, quivering. We nudged them across each other and shuddered with the sharp, fizzing sensation within and behind the areoles.

"I'm coming, darling, I'm coming one," Helena murmured. Her teats sprayed their juice onto mine, which instantly responded, oozing the alveocum. A warm, tingling fullness swelled the four breasts yet further. The nipple-streams jetted briefly and a breathless ecstasy possessed us. "Lovely, lovely!" she gasped, folding her hands round my inflated globes and bending to suck the last secretions from my nips. Then I raised my head to take in hers and draw out the last drops of sweetness.

We rested briefly as the feeling ebbed and the breasts relaxed. But already our prehenpens were busy, swelling and slightly shrinking, pulling out and driving in, and our cuns were pulsing, waves of tightening and loosening flowing from vulve to cerve and back.

"Darling, I'm going to come two!" she told me joyfully, though I already knew the pengasm was on the way, from the extra thickening and stiffening of the org within me and the feel against my cerve of the hot precum. "Come with me, darling!" she said, and that triggered the release of the sem. I felt it flow from the testories, down the vasdefs and into the urethra. So as her pen spurted its jizz to fill my upper cunny, mine poured its jism into hers. We shouted, "I'm coming, I'm coming," and gripped each other round the waist in heaven.

Our bott-cheeks swelled like our breasts, subtly changing the pressures within our cuns and offering a larger internal surface on which the sem was inscribed.

Then it was my turn to call out, "I'm coming three, coming three, my darling!" And she called, "Wait for me! Oh, yes, yes, here it comes."

The cuncum usually follows quickly after the pengasm, as the nerve tension from the one transforms into the other. Our vags pulsated, systoled and diastoled, performed a powerful peristalsis, gripping and releasing the still erect pens and that incredible buzzing ecstasy began in our bums and spread through our whole nervous networks.

We clung together, shuddering, shaking, weeping, laughing, and just when the gasm began to ebb, another delivery of semfluid flowed from the testories and flooded into the cunnies as we came again. The pengasm is more local than the vagasm, we are agreed. The feeling spreads outwards from the pen-head into the groin, setting off a last involuntary thrust.

There used to be a saying that after coitus there came sadness, but for us, anyway, this is not the case, because of the delightful aftermath of that exchange of liquids, which becomes yet more complete. For, as we rested again, our cerves sucked up the cum, bringing the warm glow in our utes as they sent it up the falops into the testories. There is a lovely feeling of achievement with this happening, as if the whole love-making were reaching its fulfilment. Of course, the result is that after the first sex between a couple all the others involve the ejaculation of mixed cum, and if you have intercourse with several others over a short space of time you are going to squirt a cocktail of semen.

Anyone wanting to be pregnant can, then, randomise the fertilisation, for who knows whose individual sperm will meet the ovum? We are not yet ready to bear a child, so we are not releasing the hormone which will burst the egg from the testorie and send it down the falop into the sem-tide. Well, you know that, and maybe you, and, or, Pushpa will conceive in due course. We do hope so.

Well, after a little sleep, the obvious thing to do was see if she could do what I had done, send her pen round mine and into my cun. But we also dared to try this in the dog position, which we have always loved.

So she kneeled up and I knelt behind her, caressing and licking those wonderful cheeks. They expanded and opened, revealing the little arsle, which she sometimes likes me to probe with my cock at its thinnest, and the inner and outer lips, the inner already opening and closing, exuding the intoxicating soup. I pushed my fingers into the slit and sucked them, stroking the so-sensitive bum-cheeks.

Then I brought my pen to bear, easing it in and moving to send it as near vertically upwards as I could. I then saw, for the first time, an extraordinary sight. Her cock stretched backwards along and nestled in her labs, wriggled its way past the base of my tool and dived beneath me. I felt it poke at my vulve, which opened to receive it. As if it had a life of its own it glided in and up, shrugging its way inwards. As before, it came to rest against the cerve, just as my cock bumped up against her cerve.

The sight of her tool sliding past mine, writhing and sliding to push into me to the max, set off my gasms, both at once, as often happens with the second encounter. She felt my cock swell, felt the precum against her cerve and responded at once. Her tool stilled, reddened, and poured its precious jism into my already spasming cun.

Of course she felt the pulsions and her vag gasmed around my spouting pen. The double-gasm is possible, of course, with only one pen inside a vag, but then the other cock spurts its load outside.

We liked to catch it on our stomachs and slurp it up, and no doubt we will do that again. But our mutual jisming within each other was the most beautiful, ultimately satisfying love-making we have ever experienced. It expressed our love to yet another level, a yet more fulfilling celebration of our union.

Since then we have been experimenting further and further, as you might guess. We can actually lie back to back, botts pressed together and feed our cocks backwards into each other! They cannot go in as far as face to face, particularly the one which has to bypass the other, but we add to the enjoyment by reaching between our legs and mastating the length of tool which is still exposed, slipping within the slit. Sometimes we keep still and make each other come just with the fingers.

We have also been into each other's anals, starting with the cocks at their thinnest and swelling them as far as is pleasant. Helena loves the feel within her colon of the bursting out of my hot spunk.

Well, I leave you to imagine the possibilities, dear Nina. With your huge pen you must be able to fill Pushpa to the limit, and when you have Phase 5 and she is inside you as well, the loving and gasming should be wonderful.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers