HermmmmmAfrodite

Story Info
A surprise awaits a bar patron.
3.3k words
4.42
40.5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

I've always been attracted to exotic women. The more exotic, the better. Well, the women in this place definitely qualified---more than I could have ever imagined at the time.

I had been alone for quite some time since the breakup with my last girlfriend and I was out---I admit it—to get laid.

And laid I did get, though not quite as I expected.

As I had approached the woman at the bar I wasn't quite sure how I was going to try and pick her up. My natural self is rather submissive so picking up women is something I don't do often, rather all my girlfriends in the past picked me up.

She was stunning!!

She was at least 5' 10" tall with the most radiant long hair I've even seen going all the way to her knees and dressed to kill in an all leather outfit that matched her ebony skin tone so well she appeared nude even close up.

As I approached this ebony Goddess I was actually quivering.

Suddenly, she turned around facing me.

"Something I can help you with little man?!" she intoned in a voice like silken honey.

I stammered.

I wasn't sure what exactly to do.

"You do speak little man?" she continued.

"Yes," I said.

Unoriginal, I know, but she had me flustered.

"Well what do you want?" She purred it out like a tiger---there was a hint of menace in her voice.

"Y-y-y-y-o-u," I stammered some more.

"Oh, really! And what would you do to have me?" It seemed a challenge as she said it.

I just answered "Anything", not really thinking at the time.

I hardly knew this woman but her condescending attitude and her obvious charms were enough to control any man, let alone little ol' submissive me.

"Ok," she said and she took my hand and lead me out of the bar.

It wasn't until we got outside that things changed.

And quickly.

She reached down, unzipped my pants in front of the bar, pulled out my cock and used it as a leash to lead me to her car.

To say the least, I was harder than concrete, and ready for anything she wanted.

She just cooed as she felt me hardening even more than I already was when she took control of me.

I had no need for my truck. She lead me straight to her car in the darkest, most hidden part of the lot.

"You want me love, then you will do exactly as I tell you, without speaking. Understood?"

I nodded quickly not wanting to anger her.

"That is a good little man slut," she said.

"Now strip and be quick about it."

Shocked, I hesitated just a moment. She grabbed my cock and nearly tore it from the root.

"Now Slut!!!!" she hissed at me.

The hesitation ended quickly and I was soon standing nude in front of her.

I did not move, she moved around me viewing my body and feeling it all up like a piece of meat at a cattle auction.

"I will make this easy on you slut. The rules are simple: you obey me and anyone I tell you to obey without hesitation or question. I am Mistress Dominique to you now. You have only one thing to say from now on and that is 'Yes Mistress Dominique'. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress Dominique." I intoned.

"Good slut. Now get on your knees," she said.

As I got to my knees I realized just how natural it seemed to be.

She blindfolded me, put ankle, wrist, neck and thigh cuffs on me and then linked them together in such a way that I was effectively hog-tied, but better than if she had used rope. I couldn't move at all.

She was very subtly touching me, arousing me, as she did this. My member was rampant and sticking out for all to see, though I could not see anyone watching due to the blindfold.

Mistress Dominique was stronger than she looked. She heaved me up into the trunk of her car, where, for good measure, I felt something long, thick and heavy inserted into my mouth and locked in the back.

I was truly this Goddess's possession now. I could not move, talk or see. Whatever she had in mind for me I could not stop. Not that I wanted to prevent it.

We drove for what seemed like hours, days even, but could have been only minutes in the mindframe I was in at the time.

Eventually, we arrived somewhere. I was hefted out of the car and carried by more than just two hands someplace where it seemed even darker than behind my blindfold.

Mistress Dominique spoke, "I am glad you found me attractive dear, but I have a surprise for you."

My blindfold was removed and I was on the ground in what I thought was a room of mirrors---it wasn't!!

There I was surrounded by Mistress Dominique.

There were 5 of her!!!

They were all at least 5' 10" tall with the most radiant long hair I've even seen going all the way to her knees and dressed to kill in an all leather outfit that matched their ebony skin tone so well that they appeared nude even close up. Upon closer inspection later I would realize that they all had a number as a part of a tattoo on their bodies.

I was beside myself.

It took me a bit, but eventually I realized something---that they were the 5 points of a star in a pentacle that had been drawn on the ground—and I was the center of the star.

The pentacle, as nearly everyone knows by now, is a magick symbol.

It appeared I was to be in some sort of ritual magick ceremony and, since there were 5 women and 1 man, me, I was guessing it was to be some kind of sex magick—very powerful indeed.

If only I had known more I might have fought what was to happen. Or submitted more easily. Somehow, in this room, I was unable to think clearly.

A mist rose from the floor and engulfed us all. It smelled sweet yet pungent at the same time. A very wet mist it felt as if it was raindrops falling on my skin, yet somehow sticky rather than wet.

My cuffs changed location during the rising mist and I was now fully spread-eagle on what I was laying on. Suddenly I rose in mid-air. I must have been on something built into the ground previously but I did not know. It did not feel like I rose too far, but since I could not see with the mist around me I dared not move too much, even in the fog I was in mentally I knew that.

Soon enough I felt something releasing my mouth and removing the piece that had been in my mouth to prevent me from speaking and it was then replaced---with a really hard cock. It was long, hard and insistent as it pushed within my mouth.

I started to fight it. I tried to expel the cock from between my lips. I did not want this. Then Mistress Dominique appeared.

"You said you'd do anything for me slut. Now suck that cock like you want to suck on a wet pussy love. Do it now or I will throw you out bound, naked and hard with lipstick on your cock in front of a gay bar," she said.

What could I do? I had promised her I'd do anything to be with her. I could not go back on my word and not look bad, but this did not excite me.

It seemed I was going to be persuaded though. Hands started massaging my entire body. A mouth went over my cock and started to deep throat me.

Well what could I do? The more the mouth on my cock sucked me down and milked me the more that my own mouth opened and was therefore vulnerable to being skull-fucked by the cock in me.

The mouth on my cock worked me hard and the one in my mouth was hard enough to fuck concrete to pieces and working on doing such to me, but this was just the start of things.

I felt myself being lowered slowly, then the intrusion in my ass.

Oh, noooooooooo!!

I was about to have a cock in my virgin ass. At least I think it qualifies as virgin, the only time I've been fucked there was by two female Mistresses with strapons in a hotel room. One by one each fucking my mouth first then my ass, sometimes being fucked front and rear simultaneously, but that was over a decade ago. I guess I qualify as an anal virgin, at least until I have that man-meat buried in me.

I did not feel any lubricant applied to me so I hope some was on his cock or this was going to be a very dry, hard and painful fuck.

Now I knew what those women in the pornos felt when they were triple penetrated. Goodness, I felt like such a slut. Only a slut would do this.

No, a slut would have a cock in either hand as well and be begging to be used.

It seemed as if my own thoughts were betraying me as soon enough I had 2 more cocks, one in either hand.

I was told to jack them well, but not allow them to cum.

I now had a total of 4 cocks and 1 mouth on me.

What could I do? As the mouth sucked me and kept me forever on the edge of cumming but not allowing me to do so I was involuntarily forced to suck and fuck. My hands needed to hang on to something as I was continually on edge and feared falling from my pedestal. Lucky for me I had two hard cocks to hold onto.

I needed to explode. The cum in my balls was going to explode sooner or later and when it did it would be extremely violent.

The mouth on my cock turned 180 degrees and then I felt a body over me. A cock going inside my mouth alongside the one already there.

Something felt wrong though, this body laying on top of me had breasts, not male ones, but female ones, large, pendulous and heavy.

A deep, low rumbling grunt escaped my lips that were then rewarded with a rather large load of cum from the first cock that was put there. The second cock was pumping harder as it felt the cum flood around it.

The cock in my ass began pistoning in and out of me at a speed that must have been blinding and the mouths on my cock matched it.

I could feel the need to release bad. I started to grunt as if I was going to, but that only caused my captors to put something hard and leather around it to stop it from doing so.

"Sluts don't come before their owners," said a 2nd voice that was similar but not the same as Mistress Dominique's.

"And you are indeed our slut now," said a 3rd voice similar to the 1st two voices.

"How could he not be," said a 4th voice, "especially after making a video being such a slut sucking cock?"

Oh, no! They had video of me sucking cocks? If this ever got out I would never live it down. I'd have to move or end up being used by whomever knew my secret just to keep it from the ones I love or, worse, just have to turn gay to explain it.

"This is what you've always wanted slut," said a really deep, husky female voice, "to have the best of both worlds."

I was trying to figure out that statement as the fog of my mind finally lifted and I realized the same 5 women surrounded me, but they had removed their panties revealing really large cocks. The same cocks that were inside me as some of them still were.

Mistress Dominique had just been the honey pot to attract me. I had just been had by 5 hermaphrodites and been ridden really hard by them.

The funny thing is it didn't bother me. These were not males with extra female parts, exactly the opposite was true. Each of these gorgeous women had 50DD breasts and they worked. One of them squirted me with breast milk, which was followed by the other 4 doing the same thing.

Soon enough I was covered with breast milk.

Then they covered me with their spunk as they all jacked off simultaneously on my cock, chest and face.

I still had yet to cum myself, my cock and balls thought they might explode.

I was turned over on the table and my cock inserted through a hole in it. I felt ten hands working me over as one. They kept me on edge until I was screaming in pain from the need to cum so badly.

A sleeve took the place of all ten hands and was fitted to my cock all the way up to the root of it. Something started and my cock was suddenly being milked mechanically like a milking machine was attached to my cock.

If I thought the torment before was bad this was worse. It felt sensual, erotic and painful all at the same time as I was milked mercilessly.

My cock restraint was moved. I felt the slash of a flogger on my ass and then let out a scream as I came incredibly hard.

A cock was inserted in my mouth to quiet me but I kept cumming as if I could not stop, as if I had no off valve.

Indeed it seemed so.

I then remembered that these were witches. Maybe they did something to me, but I could not stop. The machine became more and more tightly attached to my cock,I felt my cock being coaxed non-stop.

When you cum that much though it becomes painful to keep squirting out the cum, but I couldn't stop.

Soon enough the machine had several gallons of cum and it wasn't looking to stop anytime soon.

"We just need enough to fill our bathtub," they said in unison, "we need to take a cum bath. It helps the skin, makes the pussy sensitive, our asses virginal again and our breasts bigger."

I thought to myself, "How many have they done this too and do the ones that they do this to survive the process?"

"Yes, they survive the process. We have done it to many in the past love. And we keep them all as they are not any good to anyone else after the treatment. It turns their sex drives too high for any one person or group to take care of it. So to protect the populace from such sexually deviant satyrs we keep them here as our own personal sluts," said the 5th woman.

"Welcome to the slut club," said the women in unison.

As I wondered what would happen to me, to my life, what my friends and family would do without me I realized it no longer matter. I could not live a normal life anymore I need sex and I need it too often to allow things like work and family to get in the way of fucking and getting fucked regularly.

"Now, to make sure you are ours forever we need you to do one thing for us slut," said Mistress Dominique.

I trembled at what that might be.

"We need to do something to prove you are ours to others. You will be tattooed with a symbol of the five of us and the word 'slut' will be tattooed on you as well so others know how we use you. Also, if those who see the slut tattoo ask to use you you will accommodate them, understand slut,"

"Yes Mistress Dominique," I said, "I am a slut to whomever knows I am a slut."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"You are correct slut, but you are only ever to say three words, 'Yes Mistress Dominique', clear," she said.

"Yes Mistress Dominique," I said with my eyes downcast.

"Good slut," all the women said.

As the tattoos were put on me I felt myself, perhaps under their magical influence, becoming more and more horny as well as submissive. The woman tattooing me noticed this. I occasionally felt her hand wrapping around my body and feeling me up in the most erotic of places.

"Slut, when this tattoo is finished I want to you to pay for it properly as any slut should—with your body—and pleasure your tattooist in any way she sees fit. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress Dominique," I answered with the full knowledge I am a true slut.

I am lead in the back to a private room whereupon the lady tattooist tells me to remove all of my clothes and then she locks them up in a vault. I am now stark naked, have a raging hard on I can't hide and am being sized up like a prize steer at a cattle auction—right down to having my cock and balls weighed in the lady tattooist's hand.

"Slut," she says, "I want you to lick my pussy well or I will make sure that I sit in such a way to suffocate you rather than pleasure you," she says.

I am forced to my back and my hard cock is now pointing straight up as the lady tattoo artist sits over my face and just out of reach of my tongue.

"Ma'am, please let me lick your most beautiful pussy and please you well like the slut whore I am," I beg.

As she lowers her clearly freshly shaven pussy to my mouth I prepare to service her to the best of my abilities. I start to lick even before it reaches my face in preparation for pleasing her.

SMACK!

I feel her hand come down hard on my new tattoo. The tattoo is the numbers 1 through 5 woven together in such a way as to be in the shape of a rampant cock and the word "slut" is clearly written as to indicate that I am their slut.

My cock bounces as she slaps my ass and rides my face like a cowgirl on her horse—at a full gallop. My tongue dances in and out of her pussy hitting the clit then the g-spot at a wild pace. Her face, if her screams of pleasure are any indication, is probably twisted in a mask of ecstasy.

My legs are pulled toward her at some point and I feel her lean down to suck my cock as she is riding me. I know I am not allowed to cum without express permission, but she is so good it is sorely testing my ability to withhold my cum. I can feel it boiling in my balls and the pressure is rather intense.

It further increases as I am suddenly filled with the largest cock I could possibly imagine. It feels real, but whether it is or not, I am too far gone to care as I try to not cum, satisfy one woman and am filled in my ass as well.

I can't believe that this scene is really happening to me. Here I am the most submissive, quiet guy you can imagine having a scene out of some porno and I am enjoying it in ways that would never have crossed my mind in all of my life before now.

It amazes me that I am so readily turned into this complete slut for their pleasure, but somehow I know it seems right and that I will do whatever they command wherever, whenever and with whomever they command.

My cock aches from its trials, my mouth from doing its slutty duty and still I beg for more. My ass is sore from being raped. Is it even rape at this point? Can you rape the willing?

End of Part I

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers