Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark by the time the cab pulled into their driveway, but even in the dark and with all the lights off, the house never looked so good to either of them. Carl was so thankful to be home that after paying the driver, he gave him a twenty-dollar tip.

"Thank you, sir," the cabby said expressing his appreciation with enthusiasm. "If you need a ride in the future, my name is Jose, you can ask for me by name."

"Okay, Jose," replied Carl with a small chuckle. "I'll be sure and do that."

"Do you need any help, honey?" offered Bev.

"No, babe, I'm doing fine," he responded as he hobbled up the stairs.

"Honey, I don't think I've ever been happier to be home," said Bev once they were both inside.

"Yup, I know exactly what you mean, feels good doesn't it."

Bev watched as her husband grappled with his crutches through the living room to his favorite recliner. Fighting to keep his balance, he took them from under his arms and set them against the arm of the chair then, while keeping his cast extending so it didn't touch the floor, Carl hopped into position and lowered himself to sit. The last few inches came with a flop and his arm bumped the crutches knocking them to the floor.

"Shit," was his only comment as he leaned back in comfort letting the foot rest come up.

Bev had to chuckle to herself. She wasn't used to seeing her very competent husband struggle with anything. It wasn't often she was given the opportunity to take care of him. It was always the other way around. Hell, he almost never even got sick. It was almost heartening to know he might have to depend on her for some things. This was her chance to baby him for a change, even if she did have a bum shoulder.

She watched as he stretched out in his recliner and saw her first chance to offer some tender loving care. She walked up stairs to the bedroom and grabbed a pillow. "Here, honey, can you lift your leg; let me put this under it. You're supposed to keep it elevated, remember?"

Carl opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife standing in front of him with the pillow in her hand. His smile spread across his entire face. "Thanks honey," he said while lifting his ankle.

"How about I make a pot of coffee and we call for a pizza delivery," Bev asked.

"Oh babe, some of your black gold would be like a slice of heaven right now, especially after drinking that swill they served in the hospital."

"Honey, do me a favor," she said getting up and kissing his cheek on the way to the kitchen, "Don't mention heaven for a while. It makes me think of just how close we came to earning our wings."

"You got it," he replied with a chuckle.

A little while later Bev presented her hubby with his first cup of real coffee in days; "Aaaaaaah, nectar of the gods," he proclaimed as it slid past his taste buds. "Oops, I did it again, didn't I?"

Bev just smiled as she sat on the arm of his chair so he could put his arm around her waist. "Honey, what are we going to do about the guy who saved our lives?" she asked. "I can't stop thinking about that. We have to figure out a way to pay him back."

"Yeah, I know, honey, we will," he replied. "That state trooper said we should be able to get a copy of the accident report tomorrow. That should have his contact information on it. I thought we could invite him over for dinner after we're both feeling a little better. We can get to know him a little and maybe figure out what we can do for him."

The pizza soon came, after which they spent the rest of the evening just relaxing. Right after the ten o'clock news and weather, they decided to call it a night.

Between all their aches and pains, they both had pretty much ruled out any real hanky-panky, at least for a few nights, but that didn't mean they couldn't find a way to cuddle.

Just before turning out the lamp Carl noticed his lovely wife's eye's glistening in the light. "Are you crying, honey?"

"I'm sorry, darling, I can't help it. I just keep thinking how close I came to losing you." Bev wiped her tears away. "I am so thankful; I don't think I could live without you my love. Personally, darling, I will never be able to pay that young man back for what he's done."

"We'll find a way, babe; somehow we'll come up with something. Come on, honey, this whole experience has us both completely drained emotionally. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow we'll start on operation pay back," he said turning out the lamp and snuggling up.

Right after breakfast the following morning, Carl checked on the computer and found the accident report they wanted was available to be downloaded. He complied with what had to be done, and a few minutes later, had a printed copy for themselves.

Between the guy who witnessed everything from the road and Barry's own testimony it was all there. They read both accounts of the kid's heroic exploits with astonishment. By the time they were done the need to somehow show their gratitude was stronger than ever.

A few minutes later Bev sat anxiously by while Carl did some internet checking with the report in front of him. Evidently Barry did not want to give his phone number to the police but the address he gave was in an extremely wealthy part of town. With some more checking he found the address was actually listed to a, Bartholomew Westchester.

"Honey, this is not looking good," he told Bev, "You know all those mansions in Barrington?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Well our hero lives in one of them. I'm pretty sure Barry's dad could buy and sell us with his pocket money. I just looked him up. He's the CEO of his own fortune five-hundred corporation."

"Oh, honey, what'll we do? We have to find some way to show our appreciation," said Bev.

"Yeah, I know, honey; I feel the same way. Don't worry, we'll figure out something. Right now though, I have to figure out a way to get a hold of him. People like this aren't listed in the book."

"Westchester Incorporated," he heard a sensual voice on the other end of the line say.

"Hello, my name is Carl Stapleton. My wife and I were involved in an auto accident last week and Barry Westchester saved our lives. I'm pretty sure his dad is Bartholomew Westchester, the CEO there. I'm trying to get a hold of Barry to thank him and I'm wondering if I can talk to him, or his dad?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stapleton, but Mr. Westchester is not in," she said pleasantly but not quite grasping the situation, at least not as far as he was considered.

"Okay, look I'm sure they both value their privacy, but Barry risked his own life to save ours. All I want is a chance to thank him. Is there any way to contact him?"

"Sure, Mr. Stapleton, I understand. If you could give me your contact information I will pass it on to Mr. Westchester's executive assistant."

"Okay, but please try to tell her how important this is. Barry is a real hero. We just want to show our appreciation, that's all."

"Of course, Sir; I will let her know."

Carl gave the receptionist all the pertinent information. "Well, that's about all I can do right now, honey. We'll just have to wait and see if he calls us back," he told Bev.

"Oh, honey, I sure hope he calls us back, and soon," she responded.

The next two weeks went by without a peep from the Westchester family. In the meantime, Bev was able to lose the sling and had an occupational therapist coming to the house to help with getting her shoulder loosened up again. Carl was feeling much better as well. With just over the counter pain meds, his ribs felt fine and he was getting much more proficient with his crutches.

They had finally settled their claim with the insurance company and Carl couldn't wait to replace his Lincoln. Under normal circumstances he wasn't very comfortable in his wife's Civic; but now, with the cast, he couldn't even fit in it. They were just about to go out in search of a new car when the phone rang.

"Hello," answered Bev.

"Hello, this is Barry Westchester."

Bev's eyes got big as saucers and she was almost frantic as she waved her husband over to the phone.

"Oh, Mr. Westchester, thank you so much for everything...I mean; oh God, there's so much my husband and I want to tell you and now that I'm finally talking to you I can't think of anything to say..."

"Here, give me the phone, honey," Carl said taking it from Bev's hand. He heard the gentleman on the other end of the line chuckling to himself. "Mr. Westchester, what my wife was trying to say is thank you. Of course those words are completely inadequate; we were both out cold but the state trooper investigating the accident told us how you risked your own life to save ours. Right now I have no idea how to express our appreciation but we'd...ah, well, maybe we could get to know one another a little better. Bev and I really need to show our gratitude somehow. To start, we'd like to invite you over for dinner one night. I know that probably sounds like such a trivial gesture for what you did, but my wife is a fantastic cook and...I...I would really like to shake your hand," he stammered with emotion.

The other end of the line was silent for a few seconds. "I don't know; I guess that would be okay. I'm in school right now though. I won't be back in town until next week."

"Mr. Westchester, that would be fine. We'd be honored if you could make it. What's your favorite dish? I'll have Bev cook it for you."

"Oh, I'm not fussy, and please call me Barry. My dad is Mr. Westchester. I do like Trout Almondine. Our cook at the house makes it for me all the time when I'm at home.

"Trout Almondine it is, Barry," he said looking at Bev who was nodding her head with approval. "What evening would be good for you?"

"How about next Wednesday at seven," he said.

"Next Wednesday at seven o'clock- you got it," Carl repeated excitedly. "Let me give you directions."

"Oh that's okay, I have your address already. I'll just punch it into my GPS."

"Okay, Mr....I mean, Barry, we'll see you then."

They said goodbye to each other and hung up. Bev was almost giddy, she was so happy they were finally going to get a chance to thank the man who risked his own life to save theirs. Carl was almost as bad. They hugged one another like they had just won the lottery.

They were still locked in an embrace when they heard their cab signal his arrival with a toot from the horn. "Loren's Lincoln dealership on Dempster, please," Carl told Jose. They bought their last three cars from there. Carl always dealt with the sales manager and was pretty sure they'd get a good deal on another MKS. The next day their new car was delivered to their home.

Wednesday morning Carl woke to the smell of fresh coffee. He looked at Bev's side of the bed and found he was alone. Since not having to go to work for the last few weeks he was getting spoiled by waking up with his lovely wife curled in his arms. He missed her. He looked at the clock; it was only six-thirty, what is she doing up so early, he wondered.

"Good morning sleepy head." Bev was sitting at the kitchen table in her robe sipping her first cup of morning pick-me-up. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"Good morning yourself. What are you doing up so early?" he asked sitting down on the opposite side of the table.

Bev got up to pour him a cup of coffee. "Have you forgotten what day this is? Barry is coming tonight, honey. I have a lot to do between now and then," she told him.

"Honey he's not going to be here until seven tonight."

"I know but I have to go to the market and get everything for dinner-I have to clean this place up; there's a lot to do, honey."

Carl thought she was overdoing it a little but he knew better than to argue with her. He helped as much as he could, which wasn't much, but Bev worked tirelessly and by four o'clock, everything that could be done, was. The sauce was made, the table set, and the house could easily pass the white glove test. The only thing left was actually baking the fish and that she wouldn't start until he arrived. The only other thing left was to shower and dress. When they realized they had three hours to kill they looked at one another.

"Honey I'm so worked up; I feel like a little girl waiting for Santa Claus. You know what I really need to settle my nerves?" Carl just looked at her. He knew exactly what she needed...it had been a while and he needed it just as badly as she did. He raised one eyebrow.

She knew that look. "Yup," she said with a smile, "you know exactly what I need. What do you think; are you well enough?"

"We'll soon find out," he stated with a smile.

"Last one up goes down on the other first," she said knowing it was no contest with him on crutches. Of course as far as Carl was concerned, win or lose, it made no difference; either way he was a winner. He carefully hoisted himself up one stair at a time, taking each one with a smile on his face.

By the time he made it to the bedroom door Bev was lying across the bed, wearing only a huge grin. Since almost losing one another, the intimacy they shared as a couple only grew stronger and more significant; but, between the emotional roller coaster, and the physical restrictions they had both been going through for the last couple of weeks, this was the first time either of them would give in to their desire for each other since the accident.

Carl rested his butt down on the dresser for support, leaned his crutches against the wall and started removing his shirt. Bev crawled across the bed like a sleek panther, playing the role to the hilt by producing a seductive purring noise with her tongue. He froze with expectation as he watched his wife moving closer to him.

"Here, let me help," she cooed undoing the remaining buttons. She hoisted the shirt over his shoulders and held it behind him, briefly trapping his arms while she lifted on her toes and kissed his lips. She pressed her hips forward, "Mmmm," she murmured feeling his bulge.

Already panting with anticipation, she pulled his shirt down freeing him of the sleeves then tossed it carelessly in the middle of the floor. Almost immediately her hands went for his belt; "Here, sit down on the bed," she told him. He wasn't going to argue. She made short work of his one shoe and sock then scooted between his legs. Carl lifted his butt just long enough for Bev to remove his pants and shorts with one fell swoop.

Reverently she looked up into her husband's loving eyes. Her hands caressed his legs before circling in on his pelvic region. He had been hard since first seeing his love stretched across the bed.

Bev leaned in and used only the tip of her tongue to tease the head of his manhood. Settling back against his hands, Carl closed his eyes and enjoyed the breathtaking sensations of his exotic wife.

"Oh God, honey," he sighed, "Not that I'm complaining, but I thought I owed you first."

"Just shut up and enjoy," she told him. Bev continued with her prescribed therapy for a hardened cock. She licked and sucked, teased and taunted until Carl was ready to explode.

"Oh, babe, I'm going to come; I can't hold it any longer," he cried out.

Hearing her husband's words of ecstasy, Bev engulfed his entire tool, taking it deep in her throat. She felt his body convulse with one spasm after another as he vocally pronounced his euphoria to the world.

Knowing how close they both came to death, she felt as if every shot of husband's enchanted elixir gave them new life. She swallowed as if she were drinking from the fountain of youth.

As she continued to hold him in her mouth, Bev could feel Carl's magic wand losing some of its magic. She looked up to see him staring at her. "I love you so much," he said with just an element of moisture building in his eyes. She knew he was thinking the same as she, and was sure neither of them would ever take the other for granted for as long as they lived.

They lay together, cuddled in each other's arms before Carl took the incentive to pay up for losing the race. Not since they first met had they gone so long without making love. The simple hint of her husband's lips nuzzling behind her ear caused Bev to catch her breath with expectation. Her pulse raced with every erotic touch of his hand and within the first minute of her husband's attentions Bev burst uncontrollably into an orgasm, her body twisted and bucked wildly with sheer rapture as her screams filled their private den of iniquity. Carl waited just long enough for the tide to ebb before continuing to work the love of his life into another frenzy.

Her eyes closed tightly as she felt Carl's tongue deftly finding every erogenous zone. She moaned with hedonistic pleasure as her man skillfully manipulated her love button bringing her over the top for the second time within minutes.

Bev's wonderful breasts heaved with labored with breathing, her mind filled only with lust for her man as her husband slipped inside of her. Each long, slow stroke of love was met with his wife's sensuous moans of ecstasy. "Oh God," she shrieked as he picked up the tempo; "Oh babe, I'm...I'm going to com... ahhhhh, she screamed as her body was wracked again with unbridled passions.

Carl felt her clamping tightly around hardened rod. Every muscle in his body strained as he released the pent up love fluids he had been harboring for so long. Time and time again he felt himself shooting sperm deep inside his wife's love canal. With every ounce of energy drained, Carl collapsed next to his wife.

"Wow," she said still fighting for breath, "maybe we should always wait for two weeks before making love; that was incredible."

"It's always incredible with you, darling; and don't get any ideas about waiting another two weeks," he joked.

Bev laughed and agreed.

***

"Damn, honey, you look absolutely stunning, "Carl said coming into the bedroom. Bev was sitting at her make-up table getting ready for their visitor. "You're not planning on seducing this guy, are you?" he joked.

"Is it too much," she said looking at his image in the mirror, "What do you wear when meeting the man who saved your life?"

"Good point, Babe; no, it's not too much. You look fantastic," Carl said reassuring her.

She turned around in her chair, "You don't look too shabby either, lover." She stood and kissed him lightly on the cheek so as not to smudge her lipstick.

They went downstairs to wait. Bev anxiously took one last look around making sure everything was just the way she wanted it. "God, honey, believe it or not, I'm still nervous, are you?"

"Yeah, I am too..." he replied just as the doorbell rang. They looked at one another then walked together to greet their rescuer. Bev stood at his side as Carl opened the door to find a tall, good looking man in his early twenties.

"Mr. Stapleton, I'm Barry Westchester," he announced reaching out his hand.

"Mr. Westchester," Carl responded, being careful not to lose his crutch as they shook hands. "Please, come in, It is a real pleasure to finally meet you. Please call me Carl, this is my wife, Bev," he said gesturing to the beautiful woman next to him.

Their guest was immediately struck by how attractive she was. She sure looked a whole lot different than the last time he saw her. "Yes," he said, reaching to shake her hand as well. It was easy to see she was nervous.

"We actually all met, although I won't be insulted if you don't remember," he chuckled trying to relieve some of the tension, "And please, it's Barry."

"Oh yes, I'm sorry," Carl apologized. "There's just something about calling the man who saved our lives by his first name."

"I understand but Barry is fine, really," he told them holding up a bottle in his left hand. "I don't know if you were planning on wine with dinner but I brought a nice Chablis just in case."

"Oh, Barry, you didn't have to do that. Thank you so much," Bev said taking it from him. "I'll open it now so it has a chance to breathe. Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes."