Heroes, Villains and a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mz_minx
Mz_minx
36 Followers

I felt scared that he wouldn't want my body with the same degree I wanted his. He pushed the bodysuit from my shoulders, peeling my arms free and I couldn't stop feeling self-conscious when he stared at my breasts like he was starving before taking a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Lydia," he groaned, "You're even more beautiful than I thought you would be."

This man could get any woman he wanted and yet he was licking and biting my nipple, making me feel like I was on top of the entire world with his words and the way his hands stroked the curve of my hips.

His thumbs slid under the tight material at the waist of the costume I was wearing and he pushed it down as fast he could, which was excruciatingly slow due to the tight fit. I attempted to help once it got to my knees by kicking my legs to shake it off.

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the large bed like I was some kind of prize. Laying me down where he'd pulled the covers back with his telekinesis, he looked over my body in much the same way I had his.

"I wanted to take it slowly, but I don't think I can," he whispered roughly.

"Then don't. I'm all yours."

"I will make it up to you later Kitten," he promised, joining me on the bed, a hand cupping my mound as a finger explored the folds between my legs.

I moaned when he found my clit, rubbing it in circles before he penetrated me with the same finger, the juice of my longing coating it as it slid in and out. I didn't even have time to wrap my hand around the cock prodding my hip when he rose above me, pushing my legs further apart with his thighs to position himself at my entrance.

Grabbing a condom off the bedside table he rolled it quickly down his thick length. I bit my lip at the erotic sight of seeing him handling his own cock. Sending a silent prayer of thanks that somebody had their head screwed on, because I certainly hadn't bought any protection with me, I looked at his face.

In one thrust he was inside me, his lips parting to utter a gasp. My pussy stretched around him. I could feel every inch, spreading fire as he moved. He withdrew and then rammed back, driving me crazy when he adjusted the angle of my arse with his hands on my hips, before starting to thrust long and hard, hitting my g-spot with each motion of his hips. His eyes were on mine, like the colour of new grass.

The orgasm was upon me before I could think. I stared at his perfect face and he took me over the edge, my body shaking from the force of it. He became more demanding, plunging into me harder as I cried out his name, increasing the pleasure with the friction of his cock. My toes curled at the warmth inside me and I managed to gain control over the shudders racking through me as it came to an end.

"You're gorgeous when you come." He kissed my neck softly, still impaling me on himself.

I cried out in disappointment when he withdrew, but he rolled me over, drawing me up onto all fours and I felt the head of his cock ready to enter me once more. His fingers gripped my hips hard, my skin tingling from the pleasure the slight discomfort gave me.

As he thrust forward he pulled me onto him, fucking me so hard and deep that I swear I could see stars. I gripped the headboard in my hands to keep myself from being driven into it with his powerful strokes. He left one big hand holding a hip, while the other reached up to grab my hair, pulling my head back. He was rough and insistent, turning me on even more.

I tightened around him, as a sudden fire consumed me, screaming loudly. It was so strong that if his hands hadn't been holding me up my knees would have given way. As it was it left me half collapsed on the pillow, barely able to see as I practically sobbed in the aftermath.

"Fuck yes," he rasped, increasing the speed of his cock. He was breathing heavily, on the edge of his own orgasm, and it felt wonderful to have such a strong man behind me about to lose himself inside of me. He gave three sharp grunts as he stiffened behind me, his cock pulsing hotly where it was buried inside my pussy.

As he recovered from coming, I sat up and turned to face him. He had sweat running down his stunning face, but what drew my attention were the fangs protruding from his mouth. Shit, he really was a vampire, not just some magician. He smiled awkwardly as if to apologise.

"Sorry, my fangs don't usually protract during sex, but you do something crazy to me."

I shrugged, he hadn't eaten me so it wasn't like it was a big deal. In fact it was really rather flattering that I made him lose control, I liked that thought.

"I wanted to bite you," he continued, "But I didn't want to scare you. Please can I see you again?"

I wanted to say yes, I wanted to see him again and have him fuck me like that repeatedly, but I was starting to think straight. I didn't want a man in my life, so how the hell would I cope with a vampire in it? Despite being the best looking man I'd ever seen, I seriously doubted that he'd live up to my expectations when nobody else ever could. Not to mention that I didn't need the added complication of what he was. He seemed to sense my hesitation, and lay down, pulling me to his chest.

"I'll have to leave in a couple more hours, get home before daylight," he murmured, holding me tight.

"So what was a man like you doing at this silly party?" I kissed his hard chest, tasting the salty taste of the sweat beading on it.

"I'm not a man kitten, don't forget that," he told me, his fingers playing with my hair like he couldn't stop touching me. "My brother was the caterer, I've been away for over a year, and I wanted to see him."

Suddenly I was worried that I'd never see him again if he left to return to wherever he'd been. My heart was telling me to see him again, but my head told me not to set myself up for a disappointment. I was so confused.

"Where were you?" I asked when I really wanted to ask if he'd be leaving again.

"Vampire business," he grunted, "Are you tired?" Clearly trying to change the subject.

"Not really, why?"

"Because I'm not finished yet," he replied with a wicked grin.

Before I knew it he had me sat on top of him with his cock filling me once more. The vampire was insatiable. When he left afterwards, he told me to stay and order whatever I wanted on his card. He also left me his mobile number, telling me to call him whenever I wanted, that he really did hope I would call.

I was torn. Should I or shouldn't I?

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed the story then a comment and vote would be most awesome.

Mz_minx
Mz_minx
36 Followers
12