Heroin Ch. 01

Story Info
A new beginning after a horrible night - BM/WW.
6k words
3.96
16k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rewrite to my first attempt at erotic fiction (Heroine Ch. 01) Please excuse any grammatical or punctuation errors as I have not obtained an editor yet. There is a bit on non-consent in this story, but it has been toned way down from the original. I hope everyone enjoys it and as always feedback is welcomed both negative & positive.

Wyatt

*************

How did I get here? That phrase rang in I my head like a school bell. Looking through squinted eyes at the morning sun as it rose to the sky. I took this moment to wipe away the mascara that had run down my dirt and blood stained face. Being careful not to rub the painful mixture into my eyes. "ow" I squeaked out as I rose from the cold ground in an old abandoned shack. I would cry, but all of my tears are gone. I've been couch surfing for the last 3-years. Obviously it did not begin this way for me. It would be fucked up if it had, but it did not. I am to blame for my current situation. I mean shit, no one's perfect we all make mistakes right? I vividly remember what happened last night.

"Hey what's up? Are you from around here?"

I saw the three guys who looked to be around my age as I was walking around the transit station trying to score some H.

"Excuse me, hey girl what's your name?"

"My names Brianna. Do I know you?" I answered sharply.

"No, no you don't know me, but I want to get to know you" One of the guys said to me. He was about 6' 0" tall skinny build, brown hair and blue eyes and seemed kind of anxious. If it wasn't for the scrapes, scabs and scratches that are often the telltale sign of a "user' I would say that he was kind of cute, so I decided to play for a little while.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jason, but my friends call me J."

"Well hi Jason," I said. "It's nice to meet you."

"What are you looking for?"

I thought for a moment that he might actually be interested in me. Who am I fooling. I was decked out in the latest druggie chic. My only pair of black leggings that fit a little too tight, but in all the "right places". A second hand shirt with Mickie Mouse on the front of it. However, Mickie's ears appeared larger due to my over-sized breasts, and a pair of very dirty designer boots that were pretty much unrecognizable. Uncombed blonde hair that hasn't been washed in a few days that I pulled into a pony tail completed the ensemble. The one thing that the drugs hadn't take away from me yet, was my statuesque figure, which has served me very well when I had no money to feed my addiction.

"H" I said simply.

"Hold up, I got what you need. Follow me to the tracks."

"Okay" was my reply.

I know that it wasn't the smartest idea to walk down to dark railroad tracks with three men that I don't know, but when you are looking to score all logic goes out of the window.

"Hey we are out" he yelled to his two friends and they quickly followed.

"What the fuck is this? Why do they need to come?"

"Don't worry baby," He said. They are only coming to keep an eye out while you take your ride.

"Don't fuck with me" I tried to say in my most menacing voice.

"Look do you want it or not? Because if you don't" he started to turn his back and walk away. I quickly grabbed his arm and shrieked "No wait" "Let's do this" I said with a nervous smile.

Jason looked at me with a devilish smile and motioned with his hand for me to continue. We walked for about 10 minutes on the track until we came upon a trail that led to a forested area. We walked on the trail for about 5 more minutes until we came along an old shabby shack.

"After you" Jason said. I looked at him and then at his other two friends and let out an audible sigh before I entered the shack. Inside the shack there were clothing strewn here and there. There was a pile of used syringes shoved into a tin coffee tub, 2 sleeping bags, a jar of vaseline; weird I thought to myself and a blue tarp that outlined the ground of the shack. I overheard the three men whispering to each other outside until Jason finally stuck his head inside and said "Make yourself at home" Jason and his two friends came inside of the shack. The shortest one, an impish looking blonde guy sat crossed legged next to me. "Oh my" I said. In my search for some H I must have completely overlooked him. He is defiantly more handsome than Jason and he doesn't wear the mask of a junkie. Instead, he has model good looks smooth almond colored face that was impeccably outlined with a stylish beard and low cropped hairstyle. His big deep brown eyes completed a very handsome package. You could tell that he works out as his shirt was straining to contain the muscles that rippled beneath it. He leaned against a wall and observed the scene in front of him. Jason reached for a small box next to the syringes. I must have missed it during my initial scan of the shack.

"Give me your arm," said Jason. He opened the box and pulled out a fresh syringe "Safety First" muttered Jason" He then pulled out a small flexible rubber hose which he wrapped around my arm "Hold still" said Jason. I didn't notice Jason's friend heating up a graham of heroin in a bent spoon with a butane torch. Jason gave his friend the syringe which he expertly filled up the needle with the contents of the spoon and handed it back to Jason.

"Get ready to capture that dragon" Jason said as he plunged the syringe into my waiting vain. The feeling was instant. A wave of pleasure washed over me like a thousand wet tongues was simultaneously licking by body. My eyes closed and I fell back on the ground not caring about anything or anyone in the world, but my own need to reach that elusive high.

"Close the door" I heard someone say.

"Pull her pants off" Jason ordered one of his friends. I felt my body being lifted as my leggings were roughly ripped down my legs. My panties and shirt followed. I felt my breast being roughly handled by what felt like a women's hands "Strange" I thought. I felt fingernails digging into my body breaking skin as I lay helpless, unable to fend off my attackers. I saw Jason remove his pants and bring his cock close to my face as he roughly grabbed my hair.

"Open your mouth " Unable to fight I relented to his wishes and opened my mouth. Without warning he shoved half of his cock into my mouth causing me to involuntarily gag. He pulled out of my mouth and sharply swung his hand down across my face and said "IF YOU BITE ME I WILL HURT YOU" He quickly shoved his cock back into my mouth this time even deeper than before.

"I'm going to fuck her real good" one of the other men say. As Jason attempted to shove his cock further in my mouth I felt someone position themselves between my legs. I looked up and it was the smaller blonde guy. He was struggling to push inside of me so instead, he began rubbing his penis on my vagina. Tears began running down my face. I couldn't believe that this was happening. My feeling of euphoria now replaced by dread something else. I don't know why, but my body began to betray me. To my surprise I could feel my wetness running down my leg. At that moment I felt the man release his load deep on my pussy and stomach. Without missing a beat I felt Jason remove his penis from my mouth and quickly took his place between my legs and attempt to push his penis into my pussy. I was surprised when Jason also failed to penetrate me and instead just rubbed his penis on me like his friend before him.

"You like that don't you " I heard Jason say through clenched teeth. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm cummminnnnggg" with one final rub Jason unloaded the second load into my pussy and stomach. Your turn Mike.

"Turn the bitch over" I heard the voice that I now associated with the name Mike, said out loud. "I'm going to fuck her ass" I was roughly turned over onto my knees and put into position.

"I'm going to need some lubrication to get my dick up in that tight ass. Jason handed Mike the jar of vaseline that was laying on top of one of the clothing piles. Mike walked in front of me and pulled his cock out. "I want you to rub this on my cock" he said as he showed me the jar of vaseline. "Then I'm going to fuck you in the ass" Whimpering uncontrollably and with tears rolling down my cheeks I quickly assessed the futility of my situation and began to do as I was told. Defeated I coated his cock with the vaseline. I must admit that Mike had an incredible cock. It was as thick around as my wrist and as long as a bottle of shampoo.

"Hurry up and fuck that BITCH" I heard Jason say while the other one snickered in the background. Mike's face hardened and his eyes narrowed "Shut up and leave" He said to the other two. I was surprised when Jason and the other man left without protest. I would have guessed that Jason was the leader of this crew of predators, but I was mistaken.

"Please don't do this" I pleaded with Mike.

"Shut up" he whispered in his silky deep voice. "Turn over?"

"Wha What" I began to murmur. Mike's face softened a small smile began to form at the corner of his mouth as he brought a single finger up to his lips in a shushing gesture.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH "Mike yelled. I was completely confused at that moment. Mike whispered to me "Turn around NOW" This time I didn't hesitate and I turned around and lay on my back. I could hear the other two outside laughing and saying "Yeeeaa Mike FUCK THAT WHORE GOOD"

"Relax"Mike whispered. "If you want my help then follow my lead" I quickly nodded as the effects of the H was beginning to fully kick in. With a piercing look into my eyes, it was like he was looking directly into my soul. At that moment my body betrayed me for the second time that night and my pussy began dripping in anticipation. Mike used this opportunity to lather two fingers in the wetness between my legs. Mike then went to work on my most sensitive area. Mike expertly manipulated my pussy and clit with his fingers. 'it felt so good I began to scream and moan in pleasure. I was certain that his two friends thought that he had taken my ass.

"Ahhhhhhh, OOOOOO, OOO GOD,MMMMMmmmm, im cummumg i'm cumming I OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" I screamed and humped my hips up to his fingers as I was building up to the biggest orgasm of my life.

"MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE, I, I, I, IM CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIING" with those last words I passed out from the earth shattering orgasm that I just received.

"SHIT" Mike yelled as he exited the shack. "The bitch fell and hit her head. We need to get the fuck out of dodge" Jason and his friend took off up the path not waiting for Mike to follow.

Mike took a seat on a nearby rock about ten yards away from the shack, but hidden by thick brush. Sunrise would be here soon. Mike sat on the rock and contemplated his next move.

**********************************************

All I had to do was just stick to the fucking plan. I had those two pieces of shit where I wanted them - then "SHE" showed up... At first glance she appeared to be just another addict, but the longer she stayed the more her beauty revealed itself to me. Emerald green eyes were accentuated by eyelashes that any supermodel would kill for. A few blemishes were present on her otherwise flawless porcelain skin, but they appeared to be easily correctable. She had high cheek bones and pouty-lips that begged to be kissed. Long slender legs led up to the most luscious ass that I've ever seen. A shabby t-shirt covered up what appeared to be a major bust-line. Cleaned up, she would be ridiculously hot. "How did she get involved with this shit" I wondered, and why is she talking to that piece of shit Jason?

Prior to her arrival I had convinced Jason that I wasn't going to kill him for stealing something very valuable to me. Word had gotten back to me that Jason and his "little" friend were the ones responsible for ripping me off. The three of us had planned to walk down to that raggedy ass shack of theirs and make peace with a little heroin that I had scored the other night. I don't do the drug myself, but in my line of work it doesn't hurt to come prepared even if that means carrying around a little bit of "H" with me every now and then. Little did they know that my true intention was to get them alone and then proceed to beat the ever-loving shit out of them. I 'm not violent by nature, on the contrary, I'm a more cerebral type of guy. I'd rather fuck you up mentally more so than physically, but in my line of business people must respect and fear you and an example needed to be made - I couldn't afford to let these two punk asses off without a proper ass whopping.

I was surprised when Jason motioned us to follow him and his new friend. I could have easily stopped her from joining us, but I was intrigued by her and I wanted to see where this was going.

After a bit of bickering between Jason and the girl we were on our way to the shack. I still could not believe how a beautiful creature like her was caught up in this shit. Well I found my answer soon after we entered the shack.

Jason had quickly cooked up the heroin and shot her up with a needle full of it. The idiot must have given her too much because her breathing became erratic and she began to thrash about like a woman possessed.

She started roughly pawing at her breasts so much so that she began to draw blood. She banged her face and head on the walls of the shack and then began to tear her clothing from her body. Suddenly "THUMP" she fell backwards to the ground and started mumbling incoherently. Then all of a sudden she began squirming, moaning and rubbing on her breasts. I could see her big erect nipples through the tearing on her shirt. With her left hand she began to gently rub on her breasts and pinch her nipples as if she was in the throws of an intense love making session. With her right hand she began to rub her pussy through he pants. Softly at first, then she began to pick up the pace as her moans grew louder and in unison with her efforts. I could tell that she was getting close by the growing wet spot and the smell of sex in the air. I had to adjust myself and hide my own excitement as it grew from the scene that was taking place in front of me.

The rubbing of her breasts and pussy intensified, her hips gyrated wildly and her groans grew even louder as she brought herself closer to climax. "Aaahhhh...Ooooooh ...Mmmmm" was the mantra that she repeated over and over until she finally let out an audible gasp "Ooooo...AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" then suddenly she fell silent.

Everyone was shocked at the scene that had just played out before us. "She's dead" yelled Jason. At that point Jason and his friend ran out of the shack and into the darkness.

Paying no attention to my now rigid member inside of my pants and the wet spot that was forming at my zipper I walked closer to her. Mesmerized by her sleeping form I knelt down to get a closer look. I was shocked to see tears running down her face. I pondered how someone so young, and so beautiful be so fucked up. I pulled her torn clothing back on her body as best I could, turned her on her side and left her to come down off of her trip. I left the shack and sat on a nearby boulder and waited for her to awaken. It would be morning soon and I didn't want to leave her alone.

Now fully awake Brianna exited the shack. The cold morning air stung at her skin. She folded her arms tightly against her body in an effort to stay as warm as possible. Not knowing exactly where she was, she thought of the only person that had shown her any real kindness in the last 12-hrs. "Mike" she whispered, where are you?" At that moment she felt someone walk up behind her. She began to turn around slowly hoping to see the man that had helped her. "Mike" she whispered under her breath a smile creeping on her face. She would be happy to see her knight in shining armor. "Who the fuck are you?... She yelled, startled by the stranger that she now faced. "Where is Mike?" She yelled again as she accidentally tripped backwards onto her butt.

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down... Who the fuck is Mike? The stranger asked quizzically.

"Get the fuck away from me"... "Mike" she called out again. Who the fuck is this guy? Is he hear for his turn? He's going to have to kill me first. "GET AWAY FROM ME" Brianna screamed.

"Alright look... You had a bad trip last night. I'm only hear to help you. You came to the shack, got high and freaked out. I stayed here with you all night" Said the stranger.

"Are you with Jason?"

"What the fuck. NO, hell no. I'm not with that piece of shit. Look... you came to the shack with the three of us, you had a bad trip and passed out. Those punks left you for dead...Wait a minute lets start over... My name is Jaxson what's yours?" I asked as I extended a hand to help her up.

Who is this and where is guy and where is Mike I thought. Was he telling me the truth? Did I really just imagine all of that shit? I don't know, this is too fucked up. He reached out a hand to help me up, but I surveyed him before I took it. I was drawn to his eyes. They were big, brown and appeared kind... just like Mike's were. Dammit I thought. I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head and took a deep breath. I opened them and continued to survey him. He appeared to be my height about 5'11" tall with a sleek muscular/runners build. He didn't have model good looks like Mike, I shook my head again to clear that thought, but he was handsome none the less. So I decided to take his hand. "My name is Brianna" I said.

"Its nice to meet you Brianna."

"What now" said Brianna.

Jaxson smiled warmly and said "Coffee?"

***********************************************

The sounds of the cafe were an all-out assault on Brianna's senses. The chattering, the clanking dishes shuffling around, the waitress with the obnoxious New Yorker accent all of these things were aggravating her. "I got to get off of this shit" She thought.

"So... Brie can I call you Brie?" are you hungry?

"No, coffee will do"

Are you sure? Because it's not a problem you see I... Realizing the circumstance of their situation, Jaxson backed off and just gave her a knowing nod.

"I should go" Brianna suddenly said. Just as she was rising from her seat to leave Jaxson grabbed her hand and looked at her with caring eyes. "Please...Don't go" Brie sat back down and looked intently at Jaxson, waiting for what was to come next. "Can we get our coffee and a couple of blueberry muffins to go" Jaxson yelled towards the waitress. Jaxson paid for the items and he and Brie headed for the door.

"What now" Brie asked. As she waited for a response. While waiting she thought to herself " Why don't I just leave? What am I doing? I already made a stupid mistake last night. Just run you stupid idiot" The logical side was telling her to run, but her addict side was telling her that he seemed nice and maybe she could score something. However, the fact that she may or may not have been raped by this guy didn't escape her. "I'm so confused right now" she thought.

Sensing her anxiety Jaxson thought that it might not be a good idea to take her to his pad just yet. "I know a nice park that's not too far away from here... it has a duck pond" Brianna smiled and they headed towards the park. Jaxson didn't tell her that the park was practically in the backyard of his apartment building though.

Jaxson and Brianna sat in silence and ate their muffins and drank their coffee while they watched the people feed the ducks. Why the hell would he even want to be near me? I mean look at me. I 'm a mess, I haven't bathed in a couple of days my clothes are all torn and he knows that I'm an addict. He seems clean cut, so why is he even talking to me. Oh my god, what if he has some nasty... Her train of thought was interrupted.

"How's your coffee?" Asked Jaxson, momentarily breaking the silence. "It's fine" she quipped.

12